Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC SHO - Salvia Capsules @ Yoda's Botanical  (Read 786 times)
brokjen420 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:30:51 PM

Pre Orders Beginning now

2 Weeks Until Delivery
High Grade Salvia Capsules from North America  Shocked

This is a Legal Operation made within the USA
http://btcsho.blogspot.com/2014/06/btc-sho-offering-real-world-services.html

Limited Supply

Yoda's Botanical is a production facility and were always expanding in size as well as product variety!

My Name is Randy Hoffman about 2 weeks ago I met a nehibor who said he had a social anxiety problem and he needed to practice meeting new people.

Turns out we were both BTC fans and he runs a Botanical production Business, I offered to sell some of his products. This is the Beta of that meeting, although the site may not be complete its in progress.

Our products are To Be Determined, the basic informaiton was confirmed. As more information is updated we understand refunds will be processed due to changes in the product. We will live up to our commitments, we will ensure each order is fulfilled to the best of our ability upon the desired shipment date.

My new buddy Yoda
Well thats what yall can know him as he is the chemist behind the product. His laboratory is a Garage.. his product is refined to the best of his ability. The equipment he uses is High Grade and Laboratory Quality.

We need Staff feel free to apply.

-Web site Host/Designer/Admin

- Bloggers Galore/Advertising Specalists

-Partners/Investors
Hoffman_pack@hotmail.com

Banned By Cryptsy chat Mods and Removed my Coins in 2015 Phew
 https://freebitco.in/?r=349706

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brokjen420 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:42:19 AM

BTC We Accept Bitcoin

Did I forget to mention were A pro Legalize it shop  Grin

We Help take care of Homless people

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:52:55 AM

When it comes to Salvia capsules, or anything stating lab about Salvia, just asking people to be cautious. It's much better if you buy the actual plant, or, some from a well respected dealer.

Not to mention, using blogspot as a website for something seems weird. Not commonly used for things like that. And all the images are pulled straight off of Google.

Red flag city.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:58:24 AM

When it comes to Salvia capsules, or anything stating lab about Salvia, just asking people to be cautious. It's much better if you buy the actual plant, or, some from a well respected dealer.

Not to mention, using blogspot as a website for something seems weird. Not commonly used for things like that. And all the images are pulled straight off of Google.

Red flag city.
...and tons of spelling errors
...and dubious claims "Salvia Capsules of the Highest grade in North America"

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
brokjen420 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:34:24 AM

Yep were not perfect, We do apologize for a Blog spot integration. Seemed like a terrible error to begin with but you cant beat free and simple.  Huh

" It's much better if you buy the actual plant, or, some from a well respected dealer. "  - The capsules are concentrates of the actual plant.  Roll Eyes

Likely 90% of respected USA Dealers were within states that its now illegal to possess Salvia. We operate legally under the local authority. 

Our website clearly states it's in beta stage, in fact it states were hiring a web developer.

We do provide the Highest Grade tablets in North America without a doubt. 

All of our technical needs are met and we are opening up pre-orders.

Thank your for your concerns, for quick communication please use the Contact option at the top of the website.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:16:52 AM

Yep were not perfect, We do apologize for a Blog spot integration. Seemed like a terrible error to begin with but you cant beat free and simple.  Huh

1. " It's much better if you buy the actual plant, or, some from a well respected dealer. "  - The capsules are concentrates of the actual plant.  Roll Eyes

2. Likely 90% of respected USA Dealers were within states that its now illegal to possess Salvia. We operate legally under the local authority. 

3. We do provide the Highest Grade tablets in North America without a doubt. 

4. All of our technical needs are met and we are opening up pre-orders.

1. Dammit, thanks for telling me Salva capsules do indeed have... SALVIA in them! Wow. Have we met yet? 'Cause I'm the neighborhood jackass. I think what I meant was, buying the plant itself would be better than a capsule. Better variety, and you can tell if it's high quality or not.

2. Dude, are you a drunken dumbass? If you sell it to people in a state where it's illegal, then guess what? It's still illegal. And were did you get your statistics from?

3. Donkey-disher-junior. Why are you so certain they're high quality, when you pull images from Google? And saying all of North America... That's sort of a joke, considering most people probably have never heard of you.

4. Doggy. Didn't you just say your site was in Beta stage? And pre-orders? If you're selling high quality capsules, you wouldn't be doing pre-orders. You'd be already selling to people, because it's the best in North Murica.

4 x D.

This thread makes my head hurt. In the bad way.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:32:12 AM

Salvia is a benign plant if treated with respect.

I would recommend new users to always start with the plant in its natural form and avoid extracts and concentrates unless you have experience.

Plain leaves either fresh or dried in a tea is the gentlest method of ingestion, or chewing the leaves. Smoking is also effective but you need to build up your dose slowly and gently. Dim lights and quiet music is good. Salvia likes calmness and shadows.

Salvia is a beautiful plant teacher but she neeeds to be respected or she will fuck with you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
brokjen420 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:13:58 PM

Salvia is a benign plant if treated with respect.

I would recommend new users to always start with the plant in its natural form and avoid extracts and concentrates unless you have experience.

Plain leaves either fresh or dried in a tea is the gentlest method of ingestion, or chewing the leaves. Smoking is also effective but you need to build up your dose slowly and gently. Dim lights and quiet music is good. Salvia likes calmness and shadows.

Salvia is a beautiful plant teacher but she neeeds to be respected or she will fuck with you.

ha ha plant teacher - devils drug Seems she has many names.

"In some states there is no mention of Salvia divinorums's active constituent at all. In Delaware for example the plant in its natural form is classified as 'Schedule I', while much more potent purely extracted salvinorin A remains quite legal."

We sell a much more potent product than the plant itself.  Shocked

"Cause I'm the neighborhood jackass. I think what I meant was, buying the plant itself would be better than a capsule. Better variety, and you can tell if it's high quality or not."

Buying the plant is a wonderful idea, for higher class users we offer a more potent product.  Kiss

"2. Dude, are you a drunken dumb ass? If you sell it to people in a state where it's illegal, then guess what? It's still illegal. And were did you get your statistics from?"

Apparently not in Delaware , It appears its not illegal to use the extract in some states where Salvia is Illegal.

I work with a chemist who produces the extracts. I do not use Salvia, I tried it once and I saw a whole bunch of things but the only thing it taught me was to not use Salvia again.

Some people are different, they build up a tolerance and can have a trip while having fun.

Every single user on this forum is pro-BTC, i.e. Every single user wants BTC to be accepted at as many businesses as possible. This is building an Economy, this is not a scam and this is not a hoax.

That's all the time I have for today's lesson, I hope were not looked down upon because of our faults, Instead try to focus on our strengths. We accept Bitcoin, simple as that. Were one more step to integrating the currency globally on every Businesses POS.

Try and think about who your trolling before your troll if possible.  Roll Eyes 

Thanks Everybody who made a pre-order, Estimated delivery is in 2 weeks from order date. More information on the product will be updated to the site asap!

@BitcoinAccepted  Would you like to write our Directions for use document?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: