Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PinkCoin (PC) | [X11] Pure 100% PoS | No premine | No IPO |bittrex.com  (Read 74745 times)
Ghris

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:21:35 PM

Heya guys!

The faucet is set up!
Please share/twitter etc!

http://pinkcoin.altcoinfaucet.net/

If you would like to donate (550k allready donated by cryptocayce, bigman and me! Big thank you to you guys!) please follow this link:
http://pinkcoin.altcoinfaucet.net/stats/

Edit:
I have no access to the PinkCoin address used for the faucet, so all donations will only help raise awareness of our beautiful coin! I can't secretly withdraw anything Wink

Edit: It seems there is 3.250.000 coins in the wallet! Many many thanks! This will help our coin!
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:38:16 PM

Heya guys!

The faucet is set up!
Please share/twitter etc!

http://pinkcoin.altcoinfaucet.net/

If you would like to donate (550k allready donated by cryptocayce, bigman and me! Big thank you to you guys!) please follow this link:
http://pinkcoin.altcoinfaucet.net/stats/

Edit:
I have no access to the PinkCoin address used for the faucet, so all donations will only help raise awareness of our beautiful coin! I can't secretly withdraw anything Wink

Edit: It seems there is 3.250.000 coins in the wallet! Many many thanks! This will help our coin!

yes I made a small typo :| I meant to donate 300k and donated 3million. we are seeing if the dev can send me back 2 million of it so I will be donating 1 million to the faucet.

Free Pinkcoin for all!!

https://twitter.com/CryptoCayce/status/464880566299791360

everyone plz favorite and retweet^^

Altcoinfaucet

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:50:59 PM

yes I made a small typo :| I meant to donate 300k and donated 3million. we are seeing if the dev can send me back 2 million of it so I will be donating 1 million to the faucet.

Free Pinkcoin for all!

Hi, I can return the 2mil if you want.

Just PM me your pink address.

Thanks,
Altcoinfaucet.net

Looking for a faucet?
Go to "altcoinfaucet.net"
CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:19:49 PM

Free Pinkcoin for all!

Thanks,
Altcoinfaucet.net

PM sent, and you have returned the 2mil, thank you very much!

MarryUncle

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:21:57 PM

Think of all the pink things out there. The Pink Power Ranger for example.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T2QmmNiv1Z8J118zYieALtELY3VQ64gLeo
sumgye

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:34:03 PM

Think of all the pink things out there. The Pink Power Ranger for example.
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:50:19 PM

Free Pinkcoin for all!

Thanks,
Altcoinfaucet.net

^^Great attitude towards fellow community member. Props to you!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:33:44 AM

Im willing to put in 200k PC to add to the bounty pool required for Pink Coin to fly. Can any senior member or someone with a good standing come forward to hold the bounty address (kinda like an escrow)? If no one's bothering, I'm willing to do so if the community is agreeing to place that trust. To my credit I made the PC logo Tongue

Whatever needs to be done, needs to be done fast. Its easier to keep a dying coin alive than to revive a dead one. Information needs to be constantly pumped out. Curiosity needs to be generated, and the fact that its no longer mineable anymore needs to hit them like a brick wall.

I already have the wallet with bounty. I currently hold 26 million+ pinkcoins and I'm a top 50 wallet holder of BC, MYR, ZET, FLT, and ECC
I just haven't really gotten into forums or posting on them.
here are tweet evidence to back up my claims
screenshot of wallets
https://twitter.com/CryptoCayce/status/464204406142304256
pinckcoin
https://twitter.com/CryptoCayce/status/464517176393601024

additionally I am very motivated to see this coin succeed.
however if enough people are adamantly opposed to me holding the bounty (which I estimate will be 80%+ donated by me) then I guess I will send my 1.2 million pinkcoin bounty to someone people perceive to be more trusting.

Ha ha... waking up to a buzzing community. Did I miss all the fun or what? Hey lets see that donation address in big bold red. I'll send a 200k down. We also need to do a multipool as a top priority. Nothing like the mining community to spread the word. Mining Rig Rentals does a damn good job of tweeting the trending coins and their algo just before launch. I've seen some guys advertizing multipool offers here and there in other threads I followed. Don't remember which one though... Shall I hunt them down? Of have we already narrowed down to someone already? Also I agree IRC is great, but if we could do most of the communications here on the thread, it would be a little more accessible for noobs and more importantly bump the thread  Wink

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:35:53 AM

add reddit and #Pinkcoin on irc.altcoinweb.com

Bigman's allive!! We all thought you were dead  Cheesy

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:39:44 AM

A rehash of an earlier Logo I made a while back. How's this for being taken seriously Tongue

awesome work! what are your thoughts on removing "in pink we trust" to make it pop?

also i suggest bigman upgrade the wallet with the new logo

Hmmm... the text was originally sarcasm/spoof and gave it a fun factor to it. I think it should be there... otherwise it would look too mysterious and cold Smiley

MarryUncle

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:03:51 AM

seems there is 3.250.000 coins in the wallet! Many many thanks! This will help our coin!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T2QmmNiv1Z8J118zYieALtELY3VQ64gLeo
CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:21:01 AM

Im willing to put in 200k PC to add to the bounty pool required for Pink Coin to fly. Can any senior member or someone with a good standing come forward to hold the bounty address (kinda like an escrow)? If no one's bothering, I'm willing to do so if the community is agreeing to place that trust. To my credit I made the PC logo Tongue

Whatever needs to be done, needs to be done fast. Its easier to keep a dying coin alive than to revive a dead one. Information needs to be constantly pumped out. Curiosity needs to be generated, and the fact that its no longer mineable anymore needs to hit them like a brick wall.

I already have the wallet with bounty. I currently hold 26 million+ pinkcoins and I'm a top 50 wallet holder of BC, MYR, ZET, FLT, and ECC
screenshot of wallets
pinckcoin

however if enough people are adamantly opposed to me holding the bounty (which I estimate will be 80%+ donated by me) then I guess I will send my 1.2 million pinkcoin bounty to someone people perceive to be more trusting.

Ha ha... waking up to a buzzing community. Did I miss all the fun or what? Hey lets see that donation address in big bold red. I'll send a 200k down. We also need to do a multipool as a top priority. Nothing like the mining community to spread the word. Mining Rig Rentals does a damn good job of tweeting the trending coins and their algo just before launch. I've seen some guys advertizing multipool offers here and there in other threads I followed. Don't remember which one though... Shall I hunt them down? Of have we already narrowed down to someone already? Also I agree IRC is great, but if we could do most of the communications here on the thread, it would be a little more accessible for noobs and more importantly bump the thread  Wink
Donation address: PEPdUWSazoSLBMYcVpZknBF3quPBKREN4P [/size]

we are still trying to work out a multipool, please hunt some people down if you could.

I have contacted 2 different people about creating a block explorer for us, I will let you guys know if we get someone to make one for us.

I also agree that we should keep the chat centralized here for all to see but I wanted to have another outlet for real time conversation. with my new account the waiting 360 seconds  between posting is extremely frustrating.

also can we all please subscribe to our subreddit and engage in conversation there as well so we appear active there:
www.reddit.com/r/pinkcoin

Bigman- can someone please improve that website.

bitMita

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:21:39 AM

cryptocayce    i hope you enjoyed my post..

https://twitter.com/bitmita/status/464951079076392960/photo/1

PQhRrnb3VoNAz3yJcRXe2SS8Q4JrCRFGxS        Smiley

CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:40:24 AM

I certainly did. 100 pinkcoin sent.

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:54:21 AM

screenshot of wallets
pinckcoin

Donation address: PEPdUWSazoSLBMYcVpZknBF3quPBKREN4P [/size]

we are still trying to work out a multipool, please hunt some people down if you could.

I have contacted 2 different people about creating a block explorer for us, I will let you guys know if we get someone to make one for us.

I also agree that we should keep the chat centralized here for all to see but I wanted to have another outlet for real time conversation. with my new account the waiting 360 seconds  between posting is extremely frustrating.

also can we all please subscribe to our subreddit and engage in conversation there as well so we appear active there:
www.reddit.com/r/pinkcoin

Bigman- can someone please improve that website.

Sent. I completely forgot about posting restrictions for newbie accounts. For now we grit our teeth and post till the restrictions get lifted. I will occasionally spam the address every page or so just so that it doesnt get lost. Bigman, if you could post it on the OP, that would help a lot. I agree about the website. If fact, if we can get rid of it, its better. A coin need not have a website. If it does, it needs a good one, else its just counterproductive.

I'll be on the scout for multipoolers then. Will get back with troop info Tongue

CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:57:02 AM

EVERYONE PLEASE RETWEET AND FAVORITE AND SEND A TWEET LIKE THIS YOURSELF: https://twitter.com/CryptoCayce/status/464961542241660928

CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:05:38 AM

Sent. I completely forgot about posting restrictions for newbie accounts. For now we grit our teeth and post till the restrictions get lifted. I will occasionally spam the address every page or so just so that it doesnt get lost. Bigman, if you could post it on the OP, that would help a lot. I agree about the website. If fact, if we can get rid of it, its better. A coin need not have a website. If it does, it needs a good one, else its just counterproductive.

I'll be on the scout for multipoolers then. Will get back with troop info Tongue

received the 200k Pinkcoin donation. thank you!

I agree with you that a website for a coin should either be great or its counter productive.

thanks in advance for finding us the multipool.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:17:04 AM

Wink Smiley
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:19:48 AM

Starting my pinkcoin twitter campaign @wayniac28 have alot of crypto people on there might help out.
P9B4Vq59xb3SoNwy39XBiHhiKST5dUdu7U

I saw, favorited, and retweeted.
I also sent 200 pinkcoins to your address Cool
ty gonna keep tweeting every hour till i get that 1k lol

Wink  Smiley
sumgye

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:48:35 AM

FWIW to anyone interested. I've been back and forth over the code and the block-chain until I can't read it anymore. I can't find anything seriously dodgy, there was a bit of an insta-mine pre block 300, but I think those coins were long ago traded. If anyone can find anything, please, by all means, post and bring it to our attention. And I'm still anxiously awaiting a good old fashioned trudge through a block explorer Grin

As for dumping, I daresay, I think the dumpers are done, and those of us still here are here for the long haul. Looking forward to seeing things take shape around here, and I toast you - the PinkCoin community!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: