Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PinkCoin (PC) | [X11] Pure 100% PoS | No premine | No IPO |bittrex.com  (Read 74726 times)
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:47:23 AM

FWIW to anyone interested. I've been back and forth over the code and the block-chain until I can't read it anymore. I can't find anything seriously dodgy, there was a bit of an insta-mine pre block 300, but I think those coins were long ago traded. If anyone can find anything, please, by all means, post and bring it to our attention. And I'm still anxiously awaiting a good old fashioned trudge through a block explorer Grin

As for dumping, I daresay, I think the dumpers are done, and those of us still here are here for the long haul. Looking forward to seeing things take shape around here, and I toast you - the PinkCoin community!

nice, thanks for sharing your opinions.
Salud, cheers to Pinkcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:07:13 AM

FWIW to anyone interested. I've been back and forth over the code and the block-chain until I can't read it anymore. I can't find anything seriously dodgy, there was a bit of an insta-mine pre block 300, but I think those coins were long ago traded. If anyone can find anything, please, by all means, post and bring it to our attention. And I'm still anxiously awaiting a good old fashioned trudge through a block explorer Grin

As for dumping, I daresay, I think the dumpers are done, and those of us still here are here for the long haul. Looking forward to seeing things take shape around here, and I toast you - the PinkCoin community!

Of course we are here for the long haul. You can't mine this coin any more. There is nothing more to do with this coin but hold it and hope something happens. If it becomes worthless then who cares... It was just 7 days of mining.

CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:17:58 PM

Hey Guys we need to come together as a team and give this coin the push it needs for adoption.
I don't have as much time as I would like to dedicate to this coin so I am asking for your guys help in creating a future for this coin.

OUR IMMEDIATE NEEDS: (1.4 million pinkcoins in bounties as reward)
Someone to create a block explorer - 200k Pinkcoin
Multipool developer and manager- 200k Pinkcoin
Social Media Activity- 100-xxxx pinkcoin
New Website with fresh design and relevant info- 100k pinkcoin
set up charity donations for breast cancer awareness to align pinkcoin with pink for breast cancer awareness branding- 25k pinkcoin
videos and images for pinkcoin- 5k+ pinkcoin
LETS CREATE A BUZZ!

CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:33:51 PM

I have been talking with fairglu and he is working on creating a block explorer for us. he has run into an issue that we are trying to resolve, I will post it here in case anyone may be able to assist him:

PM from fairglu:

I've compiled the client, but I'm having some difficulties with the RPC call interface, which regularly becomes unresponsive for several minutes.

I've tried to set "gen=0" in the .conf file just in case, but that didn't improve things (the explorer is using a client with an empty wallet, so no POS handling is required)

Stopping and restarting pinkcoind "restores" the RPC interface in a working state for a minute or so.

Any other ideas?

Perhaps Bigman or anyone else with coding experience and block chains can provide some help.

CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:51:16 PM

I have sent @LenaPoker on twitter 100,000 pinkcoins becuase she is a hot chick who is into crypto and her having so many coins may provide her incentive to get interested and provide support to this coin while gettin some exposure and visibility to Pinkcoin and her 189k followers.

https://twitter.com/CryptoCayce/status/465240573742305280
retweet and favorite please.

pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:10:43 PM

If anyone makes a block explorer, I'll throw in 200k of my own pinkcoins, upping the bounty to 200k + 200k.  Just PM me when it's done.

Hey Guys we need to come together as a team and give this coin the push it needs for adoption.
I don't have as much time as I would like to dedicate to this coin so I am asking for your guys help in creating a future for this coin.

set up charity donations for breast cancer awareness to align pinkcoin with pink for breast cancer awareness branding- 25k pinkcoin
LETS CREATE A BUZZ!

sumgye

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:16:08 PM

I have been talking with fairglu and he is working on creating a block explorer for us. he has run into an issue that we are trying to resolve, I will post it here in case anyone may be able to assist him:

PM from fairglu:

I've compiled the client, but I'm having some difficulties with the RPC call interface, which regularly becomes unresponsive for several minutes.

I've tried to set "gen=0" in the .conf file just in case, but that didn't improve things (the explorer is using a client with an empty wallet, so no POS handling is required)

Stopping and restarting pinkcoind "restores" the RPC interface in a working state for a minute or so.

Any other ideas?

Perhaps Bigman or anyone else with coding experience and block chains candidates provide some help.

That's really weird, if there was a problem with the RPC system wouldn't pools be experiencing the same prob? I noticed it hanging up while the block chain was updating, setting server=1 daemon=1 might have helped too. Can't check right now as I'm on my phone and can't really access my server to check.
CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:14:07 AM

If anyone makes a block explorer, I'll throw in 200k of my own pinkcoins, upping the bounty to 200k + 200k.  Just PM me when it's done.

LETS CREATE A BUZZ!

awesome! that is very generous thank you.

I am hosting a 1,000,000 Pinkcoin giveaway on twitter.

https://twitter.com/CryptoCayce/status/465259598325100544

what should be my criteria? what kind of contest? all input is welcome and appreciated.

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:12:42 AM

For the multipool, I've contacted loljosh (coin maker), shockpools and Adriano (multipool manager for freebies coin)... still waiting to hear back from them. Weekend could be a reason... they seem to have a life Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
bitMita

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:54:18 AM

Wink  Picture number two for my twitter feed, please like or retweet.. lets get a vibe flowing

https://twitter.com/bitmita/status/465313761990287361/photo/1

regards
    bitmita   Kiss

bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:54:24 AM

For the multipool, I've contacted loljosh (coin maker), shockpools and Adriano (multipool manager for freebies coin)... still waiting to hear back from them. Weekend could be a reason... they seem to have a life Tongue
You are right, weekend could be the "problem" . Waiting for good  news Cheesy

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:57:48 AM

Pinkcoin Blockchain Explorer up and running!

Actually it has been up and running since yesterday evening.

This is the first POS coin I'm hosting, and it's new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorer, so there may be POS-related quirks. I'll also about adapting the UI to be more POS-friendly (things like extraction & difficulty aren't too relevant, not in the same way anyway as for POW cryptos, so suggestions are welcome)

Tips & Bounties appreciated at PWPtTNbP3KYiofkLriupCNhLpRtw4siZPQ Wink

Note: the performance issues I had with RPC went away once the explorer caught up with the POS blocks. The explorer, the client daemon was synchronized much earlier, FWIW during the synchronization, the explorer just pounds the RPC interface with queries as fast as the client daemon accepts them. The issues were when querying blocks & transactions from the POW stage.

lara Francesca74

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:08:30 PM

I am very excited about this project!Keep up a good work guys!
bigman (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:34:06 PM

This is the first POS coin I'm hosting, and it's new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorer, so there may be POS-related quirks. I'll also about adapting the UI to be more POS-friendly (things like extraction & difficulty aren't too relevant, not in the same way anyway as for POW cryptos, so suggestions are welcome)

Note: the performance issues I had with RPC went away once the explorer caught up with the POS blocks. The explorer, the client daemon was synchronized much earlier, FWIW during the synchronization, the explorer just pounds the RPC interface with queries as fast as the client daemon accepts them. The issues were when querying blocks & transactions from the POW stage.

good job thankyou man
we will donate you
sumgye

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:07:46 PM

You rock! Awesome work!!!
sumgye

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:35:13 PM

Sent 100k! Tx c29d1c653fa66fc15000aa7a5cd96a75fd9339b75411a7272f06763b4f7cd968
CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:52:27 PM

AWESOME!!
thank you so much for doing this for Pinkcoin, we greatly appreciate your help.
I have sent you 200,000 Pinkcoin for your creation of this block explorer.
Transaction ID: 697e037cef9a8e62712064eef99ad55779334f987ac0cbe85509cb889ac63c9f

buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:00:05 PM

Cheesy Wink Kiss Smiley Grin Cheesy Cool Grin Cheesy Wink Kiss Cool Cheesy Smiley Wink Kiss Cheesy

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
heirgrate

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:12:25 PM

I'm watching this. Very cool. wish it all the best.
CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:16:18 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 05:30:36 PM by CryptoCayce

I've decided that I would like to give Pinkcoin a boost in the right direction and want to donate 3,000,000 of my own Pinkcoin to help Pinkcoin incentivize the right people to work on our behalf for the greater good of Pinkcoin.

Full Time Community Manager- 1 Million Pinkcoin
Full Time Multi pool developer and manager- 1 Million Pinkcoin
Other Positions Needed TBD- share of 1,000,000 Pinkcoin

Please send all requests, applications, and inquiries to pinkcoinfoundation@gmail.com
if you would like to be apart of the process of selecting please PM me and tell me why you should have a say in hiring, additionally send me your wallet address so that I know you have a stake in pinkcoin.

Additionally since I am not the greatest at managing and segregating funds from my own wallet I would like to invite sonysasankan to hold the bounty fund (my 1.2 million PC+ your 200k - the 200k paid out to fairglu for block explorer= 1,200,000 PC)
let me know where to send it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: