Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PinkCoin (PC) | [X11] Pure 100% PoS | No premine | No IPO |bittrex.com  (Read 74726 times)
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 07:56:38 AM

作者长期不在线,一天到晚不知道干嘛在。我已经决定砸盘了 !太失望了。作者完全没用心长期做下去 ,一门心思就是为了套钱。缺德!!!我把你给砸下B网我看你还管不管,免得你残害更多的人。我损失的币就当是给作者留着买盒子用了。记得给你母亲买个质量好的点盒子。
     你可千万别装看不懂中文,你个屌丝的全中国人都知道你是个假洋鬼子。会几句鸟语。我只告诉你缺德钱赚多了你会有报应的,今年密切关注下你母亲的身体,没事多打电话问候下,别到时候你后悔都来不及。

what does this translate to in english, anyone?
google translate does not make any sense.
On the long term is not online, all day long I do not know why the. I've decided Zapan it! Too disappointed. Absolutely no intention of doing it long-term, single-minded is to cover the money. Wicked! ! ! I put you to invest to B network control whether I see you, lest you harm more people. I lost it when the currency is to keep buying boxes of use. Remember to give your mother to buy a good quality point box.
      You can not read Chinese do not install, Cock wire you a full Chinese people know that you are a fake foreign devil. Will be a few birds. I can only tell you that making money wicked much you will be retribution, pay close attention to this under your mother's body, nothing more than a call under greetings, do not regret the time you are too late.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 08:07:39 AM

I'm guessing he's pissed about the prices going down and having a lot of bag holders or something. Then there's the yo mama punches... and I think the association to birds is a mis translation of a flying fuck? Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:05:49 AM

HUGE things going on behind the scenes guys. Some Industry firsts.
We are just getting started guys.
Hold onto your hats and you're coins friends. we're in for an AMAZING ride together.

all I will say is: you will want to hold onto your coins, as many as you can. Wink

Could you tell us a bit so we can interest our friends?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
serg999

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:08:52 PM

joekur

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:15:26 PM

dve successful launch of PC, should take good care of it.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TtUHxQdN8uAEnjBF4JEAWiGW2zVySRpKpc
SpruceMoosey

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:19:58 PM

Pure POS,   Pow/POS.   What is this coin?

bit confusing.

If it is Pure POS at 1% interest a year, wouldn't you be better off selling all your coins and putting the money in the bank for a higher interest rate?
sumgye

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:12:54 PM

Pure POS,   Pow/POS.   What is this coin?

bit confusing.

If it is Pure POS at 1% interest a year, wouldn't you be better off selling all your coins and putting the money in the bank for a higher interest rate?

We get hit hard by pump & dumpers early on, and most of the driving force lately has come from the community. You might be right about the 1% interest in a stable market, but with our market cap only being 13k at the moment, it's wise to hold because frankly, we are doing something with the coin, and anything we do is bound to generate more interest and subsequently a rise in value.

HUGE things going on behind the scenes guys. Some Industry firsts.
We are just getting started guys.
Hold onto your hats and you're coins friends. we're in for an AMAZING ride together.

all I will say is: you will want to hold onto your coins, as many as you can. Wink

Could you tell us a bit so we can interest our friends?

Let's just say we're working on cleaning up the things that need to be cleaned up, doing ordinary coiny-things that need to be done, and working on something extra that's different and special and that we really hope pans out in the way we hope it will.

Not everything will be done next week, but a large part of it will, along with more information about what we're working on and the direction we're taking the coin.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:15:21 PM

Hate to say it, but I'm so glad I dumped when I did!!

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:15:39 PM

Dammit, i love pinkcoin,and i certainly love this girl, what is her email? Cheesy
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:35:43 AM

I hope the creator has thought about pink being the coin to buy and donate to 'pink' breast cancer awareness funds.

Think about it, a pink exchange that gives its profits to a breast cancer awareness fund. Pink merch, pink multipool etc... all profits for bc awareness.

It would be thee crypto for pink campaigns.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:16:02 AM

I hope the creator has thought about pink being the coin to buy and donate to 'pink' breast cancer awareness funds.

Think about it, a pink exchange that gives its profits to a breast cancer awareness fund. Pink merch, pink multipool etc... all profits for bc awareness.

I suggested that before the coin was even released...

sumgye

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:19:04 AM

I suggested that before the coin was even released...

I see that. You guys are definitely on the right track with this, and madmartyk - looking at the early posts you were definitely the first person to show any kind of constructive input on this coin. Thank you for that. Either of you are welcome to PM me your PinkCoin addresses for some free coins, consider it a token of our appreciation for your input and ideas:)

sumgye

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:23:57 AM

Goodnight everyone;)

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:42:21 PM

What happened with DEV? Marketing really sucks here...and DEV is already away for 3 days??
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:44:01 PM

What happened with DEV? Marketing really sucks here...and DEV is already away for 3 days??

stop trying to fud our thread, like your signature suggests pleas go support orange and yellow coins instead of trying to thwart our coin.
trolling our thread does not bring positive attention to your coin nor does it influence the price positively, what you are actually doing is hurting the entire industry.
we need competitive cooperation not pure competition that causes corruption and sabotage.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:50:06 PM

stop trying to fud our thread, like your signature suggests pleas go support orange and yellow coins instead of trying to thwart our coin.
trolling our thread does not bring positive attention to your coin nor does it influence the price positively, what you are actually doing is hurting the entire industry.
we need competitive cooperation not pure competition that causes corruption and sabotage.

Are you in the spion industry? what the hell... correct me if i'm not right, when was the last time that DEV was online? I believe that i've posted the truth, if DEV is too lazy to login on bitcointalk for 3 days!!! then you cannot really tell that he is doing a great job, isn't it? Or maybe you're allowed to stay home 3 days from work?  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:44:36 PM

Love pink!

This coin seems like a very well kepy secret, I will keep it that way until I can accumulate a million or so Smiley

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:42:02 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Guys, as you all know for a while now; bigman has been inactive. We semi took over as a community driven thread (using bigman just to sometimes update the OP, etc) and with the generous help of cryptocayce and a few others, we've been able to spread the word of pink with free giveaways, retweets and bounties.

Some days back, we made an announcement with a bounty for someone to take over the general leadership duties of moderating the thread and posting updates, etc. Since no one came forward, I'm taking over this ship and a major revival is in the works. Bigman is MIA and deleted his github repository. Luckily sumgye made a clone of it before it disappeared. He will be the acting dev/technical go to guy and is quite active on the forum. If more experienced coders are out there, you are always welcome (and request) to give us a hand if the need arises. We could use all the skillsets the community has to offer.

We'll be moving to a new ANN page soon. A completely redesigned website, twitter handle, Facebook page are all in the works and will be announced shortly on the new thread. We're rebranding the coin to transition out of the "color coin" fad into something a tad classier and we've been working behind the scenes for a while now Grin We're spreading the word of pink by having a major fundraiser campaign for the National Breast Cancer Foundation to give the exposure the coin deserves. A multipool deal is also in negotiation and updates will be announced shortly.

We got on to Mintpal voting list and expect to see it climb fast. Investors (myself included) want to see this coin succeed and will stop at nothing to make it so Smiley

And last but not least, we're completely funded by the community and donations from you guys are all appreciated and help us get the top quality services and reach the coin needs to hit that all too familiar upward curve on the exchanges. Its unfair for cryptocayce to bear the major bulk of the donations and I request everyone to contribute a bit of your pinkcoins to get that 10x returns you've all been waiting for Smiley As of now the multipool is our biggest hurdle but if everyone cooperates, we can sail through this pinkstorm unscathed.

You can donate to the following address:

PinkCoin: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g

Bitcoin: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:05:57 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

SNIP

This is so exciting. Congratulations.

I have been watching this coin for a little bit thanks to a CryptoCayce giveaway. I have thus far doubled what he gave me, and will now be placing bigger buy orders.

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 04:10:11 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

SNIP

This is so exciting. Congratulations.

I have been watching this coin for a little bit thanks to a CryptoCayce giveaway. I have thus far doubled what he gave me, and will now be placing bigger buy orders.

They're dirt cheap right now. Damn... If only I had more BTC Tongue They're all tied up in other trades...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: