Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEOBEEQ  (Read 2022 times)
btc6000 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:28:04 AM

E-mail from Havelock:

On March 28, 2014 Havelock Investments halted trading of the NEOBEE Fund; Havelock Investments has yet to receive any formal information in regards to the questionable trading activity on the LMB share platform website. We have not received any formal information on the current situation at LMB Holdings. Due to those factors we have decided that the unit holders on the NEOBEE Fund should no longer be suspended from trading their units. The Fund will now be designated as NEOBEEQ to reflect the uncertainty of the future of LMB Holdings – NEO BEE Ltd. Financial information on the status of the company has not been released. The units of this Fund will continue to trade even if the company will file for bankruptcy. We will continue to update you if any information is provided to us.

Trading will resume today at 5:00 PM EST

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:22:55 PM

On Monday May 5th, 2014 at 12:00 EST the NEOBEEQ Fund will be delisted from Havelock Investments. We have provided ample time for anyone representing the NEO & BEE Ltd. Company to respond to our repeated requests to provide additional information for the status of the company. As we have not received any formal information we have made the decision to no longer list the NEOBEEQ Fund. If any additional information is provided to us we will make it public.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:28:26 PM

Well, that didn't last long.

Another smear on the reputation of Havelock.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Sledge

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:18:16 PM

Says a direct competitor, a person that works with MPEX.

The only smear is the one on your underwear that's smelling up the place.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:27:01 AM

I think you're confused, Peter Lambert doesn't "work with MPEX" and is not a direct competitor.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:40:57 AM

More like a smear on ThickasThieves reputation. He brought that garbage to havelock.
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 09:48:37 AM

No matter said by whom it's a smear on Havelock anyway.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:46:25 AM

More like a smear on ThickasThieves reputation. He brought that garbage to havelock.

An exchange duped by TaT?  Havelock d00d doesn't do his own due diligence?  That explains a few things Cheesy

*So happy Havelock chose to delist NEOBEEQ, now that the overhead of the penny trades costs more than the value of said trades.  Keep doing the right thing, Havelock.
When will you be delisting COG, MS, and your own fine offering, HIF?
jimmothy

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:18:02 PM

Quote from: NotLambchop
An exchange duped by TaT?  Havelock d00d doesn't do his own due diligence?  That explains a few things

You're right tat totally duped havelock along with each of his investors who trusted him enough to lose their money to bitfunder and neobees failure. But I guess all you have to do is terminate your contract and throw a little tantrum when shit goes down and you can wash your hands clear of the huge mess. I wonder how much money tat made from these scams.

Also it's a bit hilarious that you and a few other trolls spent literally months trolling the neobee thread day in and day out and the shit you trolled about was laughable/ignorable. You didn't take 2 seconds to find out danny already had 5 failed businesses. Very nice due diligence.

Or do you not need to do your due diligence before a 6 month diatribe?
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:43:43 PM

jimmothy:
What's even more hilarious is none of the intrepid investors spent those five minutes googling before handing over millions to Danny.
Expecting others to do your due diligence is what got you here in the first place.
Stay angry.
Stay stupid.
Stay poor.

jimmothy

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:07:32 PM

jimmothy:
What's even more hilarious is none of the intrepid investors spent those five minutes googling before handing over millions to Danny.
Expecting others to do your due diligence is what got you here in the first place.
Stay angry.
Stay stupid.
Stay poor.

It is sad but it doesn't excuse your lack of due diligence.

How do you explain and DOZENS of hours spent trolling over a period of MONTHS about something you know nothing about?

Do you do any due diligence before dedicating all of your time to diatribes?

Why focus on retarded shit like 10% swings in share price?

But please do ignore the fact that everything you said for the past 6 months was useless garbage and keep patting yourself on the back because you guessed neobee was a scam without researching it what so ever.

You are an incompetent troll. Unless your goal was to distract and get ignored.
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:46:01 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 08:11:33 PM by NotLambchop

jimmothy, why in the world would i do due diligence on something that is clearly a scam at first glance, and something no sane person would *think* of investing in?
My due diligence was satisfied right after I stopped laughing and threw another coffee-ruined keyboard into the trash.
You're still thinking that strangers are here to help you.  That may have been the case once, when the idiot crumbs (bless his misguided egalitarian soul) tried to present you with logic and facts and shit, only to be called a troll and banned.

Not I, friend.

I do not cast pearls before swine.  I stand next to the wheelbarrow of rotting doughnuts that sits outside of your pen.  When you get sluggish, I toss you one, and lel watching your fellow swine fight you for it.
...or just hang out and watch you captains of finance and industry love each other up teh butt Smiley
jimmothy

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:49:10 PM

jimmothy, why in the world would i do due diligence on something that is clearly a scam at first glance, and something no sane person would *think* of investing in?
My due diligence was satisfied right after I stopped laughing and threw another coffee-ruined keyboard into the trash.
You're still thinking that strangers are here to help you.  That may have been the case once, when the idiot crumbs (bless his misguided egalitarian soul) tried to present you with logic and facts and shit, only to be called a troll and B

Why do you spend hours days here then? For fun? Don't you have something better to do than trolling?

Are you not crumbs?
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:58:20 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 08:37:19 PM by NotLambchop

jimmothy, I am collecting material for the bigass edifying tome being compiled for aspiring bitcoin investors.
You are one of the key players in one of my morbidly detailed cautionary tales.
Also, don't underestimate your entertainment value.
lolstate

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:10:31 PM

You're still thinking that strangers are here to help you.  That may have been the case once, when the idiot crumbs (bless his misguided egalitarian soul) tried to present you with logic and facts and shit, only to be called a troll and B

Why do you spend hours days here then? For fun? Don't you have something better to do than trolling?

Are you not crumbs?

Well said, Jimbo.

MintChop/Crumbs is an ugly persona, bereft of all (and necessary) time optimisation skills. I do shudder when contemplating the wasted hours it pours into its posts. Maybe it's its way of rallying against the inevitable heat death we all face. Lol, what a tosser.
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:19:15 PM

^Hello new friend, how's tricks?

Danny, I'd like to say thank you for stepping in to to help sort out this mess. I realise you working with Jon improves the odds of the return of my coins. If no one had stepped in to lend a hand, I doubt I'd get anything back.  Smiley

Cheesy
lolstate

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:30:12 PM

Danny, I'd like to say thank you for stepping in to to help sort out this mess. I realise you working with Jon improves the odds of the return of my coins. If no one had stepped in to lend a hand, I doubt I'd get anything back.  Smiley

Cheesy

Did I say tosser?! Acute, I would have asserted tosser^tosser ~ a google. Floating points may vary. Wanker.
lolstate

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:31:39 PM

Cheesy
So this guy shilled for at least ActiveMning, BitFunder and Neobee and now gives life lessons? Only on Bitcointalk.
It's raining tossers! Only on Bittalk.
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:14:01 PM

Thanks for your patronage, everyone!
This message was brought to you by your friends at

and the letter Q

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: