Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitelisted Primedice account  (Read 933 times)
dankkk (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:57:58 PM

Selling whitelisted primedice account(means you get way bigger faucet) Start at BTC.02

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:28:56 PM

Will I get banned if I buy this from you?

dankkk (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:30:07 PM

Will I get banned if I buy this from you?

Nope. And even if they wanted to they couldnt since they dont know what ID im selling.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 01:46:17 AM

I'm keeping an eye on this thread... Lol, J.K.

Lieji

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:02:41 AM

A side note, the account password can't be changed. Cheesy

dankkk (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:03:32 AM

Actually it can, ive sold a couple accounts the other day and all they did was email support and they got it changed.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:43:29 PM

Actually it can, ive sold a couple accounts the other day and all they did was email support and they got it changed.

How much did you sell them for just out of interest? I'm sure that is frowned upon Tongue It would take quite some time and a lot effort to get a decent return even on the starting price you offer.

For any prospective buyer it is worth bearing in mind that while the whitelist faucet payout (at the time of writing) is 2k satoshis, the new PrimeDice website will have a different faucet policy. Also today Stunna started experimenting with a happy hour in which all users receive 10k satoshis for a successful CAPTCHA entry.

dankkk (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:48:48 PM

How much did you sell them for just out of interest? I'm sure that is frowned upon Tongue It would take quite some time and a lot effort to get a decent return even on the starting price you offer.

For any prospective buyer it is worth bearing in mind that while the whitelist faucet payout (at the time of writing) is 2k satoshis, the new PrimeDice website will have a different faucet policy. Also today Stunna started experimenting with a happy hour in which all users receive 10k satoshis for a successful CAPTCHA entry.

It was a week ago but i bought 2 of them for .01 each and sold them for .045 and .025
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:57:18 PM

It was a week ago but i bought 2 of them for .01 each and sold them for .045 and .025

Hehe very nice. Not a bad bit of coin for a little work. I'm sure that you will find another taker soon.

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 12:16:36 AM

Hehe very nice. Not a bad bit of coin for a little work. I'm sure that you will find another taker soon.

I can't imagine someone paying 0.045 for a whitelisted account if the only upside is to get 2K/min instead of 1K
If he has a bot that do the faucet it would be a great investment but how will the bot resolve the captcha?

The faucet policy will change soon so whitelisted accounts may not even get twice more in the faucets

dankkk (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:18:58 AM

I can't imagine someone paying 0.045 for a whitelisted account if the only upside is to get 2K/min instead of 1K
If he has a bot that do the faucet it would be a great investment but how will the bot resolve the captcha?

The faucet policy will change soon so whitelisted accounts may not even get twice more in the faucets

Now what was the point in saying that?
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 12:25:37 AM

Now what was the point in saying that?

I don't want to ruin your sell with my remarks but having your thread bumped and a discussion is probably helping you; if someone throw 0.02 to buy a whitelisted account he probably has more informations than me anyway

You can speculate that whitelisted accounts will still get more in the faucets on PD3 and they may even get more than previously

Maybe you can tell me the upsides of having a whitelisted PD account and if I can still get one for free now

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: