Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Bot for Cryptsy: "Cryptsy Bender" 46 units left, Buy Yours!  (Read 559 times)
Blackjak (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Java Developer - Blackjak Bots

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:37:18 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 05:34:19 PM by Blackjak

Hi everybody, for all those who dont know me I started to develop bots for trading like two months ago making my first product for the exchange MCXNow. Now im here to present the next bot in the line, the "Cryptsy Bender".

Since I started developing I was having more work everyday day, thats why now I am not alone,now a friend of mine is working with me. He is helping me every day to perform and design the logics and the interface of the bots. I can say that this is the begening of a new line of products for cryptos, for now its only bots..but I have another things to do in mind.

Features:
  • Multi-coin (Can run more than one instance simultaneously).
  • Friendly interface.
  • Always sell at a higher price.
  • Simple and advance configuration.
  • Price graphics with 1,5,15 and 30 minute units.
  • Price graphics live.
  • Actual depth graphic.
  • Tables of buys,sells, history and active orders.
  • CMD output window.
  • HTML log of every session.
  • Can save condigurations in .bat files.
  • Only 50 user will can use it with their respective private keys.

How does it works?

1°.The user runs the .bat or .exe file.
2°.The bot take a decision to buy or not based on the parameters that the user have set. This decision is taken after analysing all the data with the parameters and conditions that the user request, if the prices and conditions meet the user requeriments the bot will buy.
3°.The bot place the buy order and wait to have something to sell, when he have coins to sell he place the order at a minimun % profit (taken in count the fees) that the user specifies. Meanwhile if the order isn't in the top of the order book the bot can remake it automatically, this make the whole cycle much faster.
4°.It goes to the 2° step, and the cycle starts again.
5°. When the total profit in % reach the stop gain value the bot stop.

Running example

bot.exe -u User-Number -k API-KEY -c DOGE -i 0.001 -buy 0.001,0.03 -sell 0.0001,0.03 -percentage 0.25 -gain 0.50 --stop-gain 2

What does any parameter does?

-u: The user number. Every buyer will have one.

-k: The key parameter.

-c: The coin that you want to trade BC,LTC,DOGE, etc..

-i: The investment, this is how much money are you going to start buying. The minimum is 0.001.

-buy: Here goes the buy price range, if the people are buying inside this range the bot is going to make an order. For example 0.0010,0.0020 is 0.0010 the minimum and 0.0020 the maximum.
-sell: Here goes the sell price range, if the people are selling inside this range the bot is going to make an order. For example 0.0011,0.0020 is 0.0011 the minimum and 0.0020 the maximum.

-t: This is the time parameter, if you set it the bot will run for that amount of minutes.

-percentage: This is how much it should be the difference beetwen buy and sell prices in %. If its equals or the same as the user asked the bot will tryed to make a buy, its reccomended to use it up 0.25 because the trade fee is 0.25 for a buy or a sell order. So you wont loose money.

-mingain: Here the user can set a min % to win in every cycle of buying/selling, the bot wont sell under this % of profit.(Fees taken in count)

--stop-gain: This parameter sets how much you wan to win in %, if the bot reach that profit it will stop buying, wait to all the sells to complete and cole.

Advanced Analysis

In the advanced analysis panel you can set up want is the "Market condition" for you to buy. There are two tables to put the values: The "Graphic Analyse" table is how much the average (wich is the balck line in the graphics) must change in 5,15 or 30 minutes for a total time than can be from 30 to 300 minutes. The "Depth Values" have the % changes of the average value (wich is the balck line in the depth graphic), there are 1 to 100 to analyse.

ACTUAL PROGRESS STATUS: 100%, (NOW TESTING)

Screenshots

Log output:

Depth Graphic:

Graphic with prices:

Graphic without prices:

Tables:

Advanced analysis:

Reserve or Pre-Buy Yours NOW!

The price: 0.6 btc

All the buyers who have bought the bot for MCXNow will have a 15% of discount !

MCXNow Bot 1.2 + Cryptsy Bender = 0.70 btc

How to reserve or buy a unit?
Write me a pm here, add me to skype as blackjak.support or to my email BlackjakProducts@gmail..com with your name and email and if it a bot available you will have it!

UNITS LEFT: 46 (4 units reserved)

Release Date: 09/05

The updates are going to be posted here and twitter!

I wish you profits and good luck, Blackjak.

BTClackjak BTCots

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:01:22 PM

Can i get to test this out for you?

Hi, we are testing it, and now its working great, so we dont need more testers, if you are interested you can pre-buy or reserve one.

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:43:00 PM

Presentation video added ! Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKV3YseySxU

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:05:19 PM

Up !

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:50:16 AM

3 units reserved ! Smiley

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:15:16 AM

Up !

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:35:53 PM

4 units reserved ! Smiley

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:35:03 PM

Multi-Bot future concepts video added for the 1.1 Version!

BTClackjak BTCots
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:48:29 AM

Is there an option to automatically sell when losing lets say 10% value of our purchased coin dropped.
ip669

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:41:42 PM

is there anyone who actually bought it? would like to hear some feedback
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: