Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryplex announces the launch of its Rainier Scrypt Miners 250M & 500M  (Read 798 times)
cryplex (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:58:54 PM

Cryplex is pleased to announce the launch of the Rainier series of Scrypt miners. Rainier 250M and 500M are 28nm ASIC solutions that mine all Scrypt based coins - Litecoin, Dogecoin and most other Scrypt based coins. Rainier is the most powerful and cost effective solution in the industry today. Each Rainier miner is a complete solution containing all hardware and software necessary to start mining virtually any Scrypt coin immediately.

Rainier Product Line

Rainier 250M
   Performance: 250MH/s
   Power:          5W/MH/s
   Price:            $7500

Rainier 500M
   Performance: 500MH/s
   Price:            $13000

Olympic Mining Solution:
Highly Configurable Large Scale Custom mining solutions
Bitcoin: 1TH/s per card, system configurable from 1 to 1000 TH/s
Litecoin: 50 MH/s per card, system from 500 MH/s to 50 GH/s

Learn more about our miners here: https://www.cryplex.com/products.html

Ship dates

- Q4'2014.

About Us:

Cryplex is based in Sunnyvale, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley. The team consists of crypto currency enthusiasts with decades of experience developing ASICs and custom ICs for a broad set of industries. It’s a dedicated group of individuals who plan to revolutionize mining operations with leading edge products. Here is more information about the team: https://www.cryplex.com/cryplex-team

The team is happy to answer any questions you may have.

Profitable Mining!
Team Cryplex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:05:42 PM

Cryplex is pleased to announce the launch of the Rainier series of Scrypt miners. Rainier 250M and 500M are 28nm ASIC solutions that mine all Scrypt based coins - Litecoin, Dogecoin and most other Scrypt based coins. Rainier is the most powerful and cost effective solution in the industry today. Each Rainier miner is a complete solution containing all hardware and software necessary to start mining virtually any Scrypt coin immediately.

Rainier Product Line

Rainier 250M
   Price:            $7500

Rainier 500M
   Price:            $13000

Olympic Mining Solution:

Ship dates

- Q4'2014.

About Us:

Cryplex is based in Sunnyvale, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley. The team consists of crypto currency enthusiasts with decades of experience developing ASICs and custom ICs for a broad set of industries. It’s a dedicated group of individuals who plan to revolutionize mining operations with leading edge products. Here is more information about the team: https://www.cryplex.com/cryplex-team

Profitable Mining!
Team Cryplex

You are announcing too early, come back when you have already manufactured your miners. The days of 6+ month pre-orders is over I'm afraid, you missed out on it. If your idea is sound and your business model believable then I am sure there are 1000's of VC's in Silicon Valley who can seed fund your startup without exposing your customers to millions of dollars of risk.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:07:51 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 04:19:14 PM by miter_myles

Rainier Product Line

Rainier 250M
   Power:          5W/MH/s
   Price:            $7500

Rainier 500M
   Power:          5W/MH/s
   Price:            $13000

Olympic Mining Solution:

Ship dates

- Q4'2014.

About Us:

Profitable Mining!
Team Cryplex

You are announcing too early, come back when you have already manufactured your miners. The days of 6+ month pre-orders is over I'm afraid, you missed out on it. If your idea is sound and your business model believable then I am sure there are 1000's of VC's in Silicon Valley who can seed fund your startup without exposing your customers to millions of dollars of risk.

+1..

also lol @ T&C --> "The delivery date is provided for information purposes only and shall not be binding on Company. The Purchaser is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.

eat barf

"All Sales are Final. No cancellations or returns will be accepted"

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: