Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GROUP-BUY KncMiner Mini Titan (150Mh/s) in India.  (Read 797 times)
rony_90 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:37:40 PM

For all those GPU miners out there who cannot afford costly ASIC miner and are fade up with the electric bill and low profitability.
here is a opportunity for all of you guys.

Whether you like the fact that scrypt ASICs are on their way or not, you cannot stop them from coming to the market. I am offering shares on the miner's output.

In order for this to be successful for all miners involve, we need to preorder the machine. The sooner we order, the sooner we get the machine running and the sooner we get payed off.

At current mining rates, the Scrypt ASIC pays itself off in less than 2 weeks. This means: at current mining rates, you will see a ROI.

I fully understand the concerns involved in having someone else hold your funds and promise a return. I am not guaranteeing a return, I am however guaranteeing shares in the machine's output, you decide if the return will happen or not. Personally, I believe it will happen if we order soon.

I will store all contributions to this project in a wallet, recording who sent and when. If not enough funds are collected, I will return all funds immediately.I will be mining in my own p2p pool node.Coin to be mined will be decided on poll.

You'll be able to observe the wallet via the block chain and know if I am fraudulently taking coins away from this. Rest assured, I will not do that. I will be contributing a large portion of my own coins to the project.

I will run this device from my place.Regular payments (was thinking twice daily, let me know if you think this should be more/less) will be a thing.

PM if interested and I will give you a new address to send your contribution to. Once enough funds are collected, I can then exactly determine your share %.

Currently looking for $35 share purchases at the moment to keep the distribution simple. Thanks. Will consider changing this based on interest.

Since Mini Titan costs(https://www.kncminer.com/products/mini-titan) ~$5500 in btc @ 150 MH/s I can guarantee a minimum of 1Mh/s  per $35~2100Rs contribution. (you can see how this pays itself off quickly if we act quickly) Of course, I will be taking a small amount of the daily output out for electricity.

Note:5% of the output will go in power cost and maintenance. And additional 5% will go in hardware cost.
The ROI highly depends on the difficulty rate and how much early we get our shipment. I am trying hard to get hardware from Taiwan which guarantees shipment after payment no pre-order.!

THIS IS A PREORDER. REFER TO THEIR SITE FOR MORE INFO.
IF POTENTIAL CONTRIBUTORS ARE WEARY OF ANY IDENTIFICATION CONCERNS, I WILL GLADLY TAKE ANY ADVICE ON FIXING THIS. REALLY JUST DOING MY BEST HERE FOR THE INDIAN CRYPTO COMMUNITY..

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rony_90 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

Guys you can also opt for 0.5Mh/s for 17.5$  Smiley

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
rony_90 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:05:10 AM

Bump..

cloudthink.io   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: