Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crypto Currency Management IPO] Official Thread  (Read 3550 times)
Crypto.Savage (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 02:30:50 AM

Update 05/18/14

Dividends have been paid out. Details of the transaction are below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qzz-hPnUbmg0c0RaYMc7EY9ijiQujIuo3iaQs8yi1tw/pubhtml

Transaction on Blockchain:
https://blockchain.info/tx/ddb28a74ff7bc5cdd5e145bbf6da5d946f10dcefff5b4f0f40e7acca2eaf6a8a

Next expected dividend payout will be on 05/25/14.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skele

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:53:50 PM

Nice pics, would like to know what are the dividends?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:43:10 AM

You didn't respond to me, you just repeated your shitty IPO "information". This business is not worth 5000 BTC. Why did you value it at that? Its not even worth 50 BTC. Its worth about 4 BTC. Tops.

Pardon my language...
But how the fuck do you plan on offering a 12% return to people who are purchasing something thats overvalued by 2000%? Unless you manage to make 600BTC profit per year there is a 0% of you giving investors a 12% return

How, or why anyone invested in this is beyond me. This is the reason the government is able to pass regulations restricting freedoms. Its easy for people to say only "accredited investors" (IE anyone with over $5 mill) should be able to invest freely when people throw their cash at horrible proposals and than whine when they lose their money.. I await your answer on how you plan on generating 600 BTC profit. Out of curiosity, how much of your own money are you putting into this? Unless your bankrolling a few hundred BTC, your blatantly ripping off investors with the percentage you are keeping to yourself.

This kind of investment would never survive in any other place, the reason these scams continue to pop up is because people STILL purchase into these blatant rip offs.
Crypto.Savage (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:31:16 AM

You didn't respond to me, you just repeated your shitty IPO "information". This business is not worth 5000 BTC. Why did you value it at that? Its not even worth 50 BTC. Its worth about 4 BTC. Tops.

Pardon my language...
But how the fuck do you plan on offering a 12% return to people who are purchasing something thats overvalued by 2000%? Unless you manage to make 600BTC profit per year there is a 0% of you giving investors a 12% return

How, or why anyone invested in this is beyond me. This is the reason the government is able to pass regulations restricting freedoms. Its easy for people to say only "accredited investors" (IE anyone with over $5 mill) should be able to invest freely when people throw their cash at horrible proposals and than whine when they lose their money.. I await your answer on how you plan on generating 600 BTC profit. Out of curiosity, how much of your own money are you putting into this? Unless your bankrolling a few hundred BTC, your blatantly ripping off investors with the percentage you are keeping to yourself.

This kind of investment would never survive in any other place, the reason these scams continue to pop up is because people STILL purchase into these blatant rip offs.

Ok you seem to not understand how this is being structured. We are only selling 1000 public shares at 0.05 BTC per share. The rest are being privately held by us. This means that we are only paying out a min 12% per share to our public shareholders. Per public share (which only 1000 are being sold) each publicly held share can expect a min of a 12% return equivalent to 0.006 BTC for the year (with the occasional Special Dividend)! Thats definitely reasonable and not outrageous. But don't take my word for it just follow along and watch us do it. We've put up all the information on the blockchain for you to see. Also check us out on twitter @CryptoCM.
Crypto.Savage (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:39:46 AM

Nice pics, would like to know what are the dividends?

The dividends are done per share. Each share can expect a min 12% return of the share price (0.05 BTC) per annum. The exact weekly payout will vary check out this spreadsheet which will be updated weekly:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qzz-hPnUbmg0c0RaYMc7EY9ijiQujIuo3iaQs8yi1tw/pubhtml
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:13:22 AM

Ok you seem to not understand how this is being structured. We are only selling 1000 public shares at 0.05 BTC per share. The rest are being privately held by us. This means that we are only paying out a min 12% per share to our public shareholders. Per public share (which only 1000 are being sold) each publicly held share can expect a min of a 12% return equivalent to 0.006 BTC for the year (with the occasional Special Dividend)! Thats definitely reasonable and not outrageous. But don't take my word for it just follow along and watch us do it. We've put up all the information on the blockchain for you to see. Also check us out on twitter @CryptoCM.

I do understand. Perfectly clear. You are holding 99,000 shares, and you sold 1,000 shares. "Only" 1000 shares at .05BTC is still 50BTC. How is this worth even 50 BTC?

You still didn't answer my question asking how much money you have personally invested in this.

This is so grossly overpriced is unbelievably. Say we follow your math you need to make .12 * 50 = 6 BTC a year profit in order to maintain that promise. Your mining gear is worth around 3 BTC, do you think its magically going to turn into 6 BTC? Or, your just going to pay dividends with funds you receive from other investors (if you are "legit") which would make this a ponzi scheme.

Not only that, but you are reserving the right to tank the price anytime you want by holding an insane 99% of the venture.

If you want to value this at 50 BTC (which is still way overpriced) the 1% of 50 BTC = .5 BTC --> .5/1000 = .0005 BTC per share (for the 1,000 your selling). Please explain how you still plan on paying back investors through means other than giving them back little parts of their own money.
binderclip

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:34:58 PM

I do understand. Perfectly clear. You are holding 99,000 shares, and you sold 1,000 shares. "Only" 1000 shares at .05BTC is still 50BTC. How is this worth even 50 BTC?

You still didn't answer my question asking how much money you have personally invested in this.

This is so grossly overpriced is unbelievably. Say we follow your math you need to make .12 * 50 = 6 BTC a year profit in order to maintain that promise. Your mining gear is worth around 3 BTC, do you think its magically going to turn into 6 BTC? Or, your just going to pay dividends with funds you receive from other investors (if you are "legit") which would make this a ponzi scheme.

Not only that, but you are reserving the right to tank the price anytime you want by holding an insane 99% of the venture.

If you want to value this at 50 BTC (which is still way overpriced) the 1% of 50 BTC = .5 BTC --> .5/1000 = .0005 BTC per share (for the 1,000 your selling). Please explain how you still plan on paying back investors through means other than giving them back little parts of their own money.

Rage on Acoin! Crypto.Scammage is selling 1000 shares of whatever. So what? Who cares? Did you know that a KNC Jupiter would have already mined over 6 btc year to date? Or are you just padding your "Signature for rent: I post several times a day (Not spam) PM Offer"?
Crypto.Savage (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:13:43 AM

Update 05/25/14

Dividends have been paid out. Details of the transaction are below:

https://blockchain.info/tx/92c6354cc03535b29f2b12215fd8928f86da10ceda13d1806bfb9a27775d2dab

Next expected dividend payout will be on 06/01/14.
Crypto.Savage (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:54:40 AM

Update 06/01/14

We are pleased to announce that dividends have been paid out right on schedule. You can check out the details here:

https://blockchain.info/tx/dff04bc7137349a71818fe98a219c4903648496dc89263e087ad4b489120dbb8

Next expected dividend payout will be on 06/08/14.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:04:42 AM

Invest in a "company" that invests in others cryptocurrency companies and keep a part of the profits for themselvs and another part for more reinvestments in more companies. Goood luck with that and "To the moon!"

P.s. I won't even bother to explain why this is wrong at so many (all) levels. People "investing" with this deserve to loose their money.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:08:05 PM

Rage on Acoin! Crypto.Scammage is selling 1000 shares of whatever. So what? Who cares? Did you know that a KNC Jupiter would have already mined over 6 btc year to date? Or are you just padding your "Signature for rent: I post several times a day (Not spam) PM Offer"?

Ah, brought in a troll account to defend this "company"?

If you invest in this, I feel no remorse for you.

A KNC jupiter will not make 6 BTC throughout the entire year. Not close. If the difficulty stayed the same rate, it would take 7-8 months to get 6 BTC from a Jupiter. Im done posting about the bullshit of this listing, to the OP, you should admit your a scammer or that you don't know what you are doing. Its either one of those two, Im hoping scammer because if you truly think your business is worth what you say it is, you are just another dimwit in a world filled with them.

binderclip

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:21:40 PM

A KNC jupiter will not make 6 BTC throughout the entire year. Not close. If the difficulty stayed the same rate, it would take 7-8 months to get 6 BTC from a Jupiter. Im done posting about the bullshit of this listing, to the OP, you should admit your a scammer or that you don't know what you are doing. Its either one of those two, Im hoping scammer because if you truly think your business is worth what you say it is, you are just another dimwit in a world filled with them.

What is this accusation? I troll for my own enjoyment. Yeah you're probably right about the miner. My point was why do you bother to keep asking essentially the same questions, you know you'll never get the answer you want. All you're doing is bumping the thread.
Crypto.Savage (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 05:09:24 AM

Invest in a "company" that invests in others cryptocurrency companies and keep a part of the profits for themselvs and another part for more reinvestments in more companies. Goood luck with that and "To the moon!"

P.s. I won't even bother to explain why this is wrong at so many (all) levels. People "investing" with this deserve to loose their money.

Thanks for the good luck, your feedback is noted and appreciated. People have been investing in companies that then reinvest in other companies for quite some time now its not a new concept i.e. investment funds, VC firms, hedge funds etc. If you find that wrong then this is clearly not for you.
Crypto.Savage (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 05:22:36 AM

Not sure why you would hope for more scammers but alas I guess if that was true you would be right and then have your ego stroked. However we are not scammers and nor are we dimwits. Our strategy has been tested and although it doesn't produce 5000% ROI in a month that so many are eager to find and now seem to expect, it does produce consistent results. Consistency is what we care about and those that appreciate consistency. If our strategy is not to your liking than so be it this is not for everyone, like I've said many times before. We're honest about what we can and can't do and if that doesn't float your boat thats fine there are plenty other investments in this space promising the moon or more. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: