Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans in BTC  (Read 3710 times)
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:21:54 AM

We even can't find a solution to prevent borrower who won't scam us, even with collacteral Sad

Bitcoin volatility is much better than before, so i think we shouldn't worry too much about it
But i'm sure bitcoin price slowly raising over time, so lenders could earn more profit over time while borrower would be hurt to return what have they borrowed

why not?, if you have collateral you are  in a safe box, better than a escrow for me, i just sell the collateral and i'm done

just be sure to take a very good collateral maybe somethign that has a more value than what they asking for
In the long term, the collateral would depreciate in value and it would be much harder to sell it, especially alt coins. I would prefer not giving out long term loans, its just too risky.

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:08:55 PM

well long-term is really hard to judge. Especially when bitcoin's price change every second and it can change the whole game. People can take advantage of it to make profit I think. However I think the price gonna fixed at the current rate so maybe it is a yes. But the halving is coming so at least wait till it finishes and every stable to lend someone BTC
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: