Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CYRious Technologies - CYR Jackhammer $599 / 1.4TH/s  (Read 9785 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:57:32 AM

5: I got a better one, why dont you go take a photo and show there is not a building at 19 California street in silicone valley your the one making aqusations

Sure thing. The building on the right is Wells Fargo at 1 California. The tree on the left is 19 California.

http://s18.postimg.org/qfwsztdll/image.png

P.S. If you're going to call someone an "ABSOLUTE idiot", you might want to figure out what the difference between "silicone" and "silicon", the difference between "you're" and "your", and how to spell "accusations".

Buy & Hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnny Bitcoin Walker (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:00:56 AM

5: I got a better one, why dont you go take a photo and show there is not a building at 19 California street in silicone valley your the one making aqusations

Sure thing. The building on the right is Wells Fargo at 1 California. The tree on the left is 19 California.

P.S. If you're going to call someone an "ABSOLUTE idiot", you might want to figure out what the difference between "silicone" and "silicon", the difference between "you're" and "your", and how to spell "accusations".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your not eve on the right block of California St.
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:18:00 AM

I'm not sure what you expected when you got here..

There are plenty of people on these forums that have been through it all and around again
They are akin to all of the scams/dodgy dealings that go on around these parts of town

You only have to take a look at what a company like Spondoolies is doing and put all the following into perspective

1. You're offering a product that blows everything on the market currently out of the water.. not even by a small amount.. by a factor of almost 4/1. This would almost be the equivalent of an unknown CPU maker popping up selling a 64core 12GHZ processor.. Yet the information provided on the actual machine is sketchy at best..To achieve these sort of numbers you would need to be at 20nm manufacturing or below.. I mean AMD and NVidia aren't even there yet!

2. Just in the first 3 pages of posts your mannerism have come across and complete unprofessional. You're going to get sceptical people questioning your product and to retaliate already as you have not something a person in a company with this sort of technology would do

3. Transparency especially in Bitcoin is paramount to success. Every question you dodge is another tick in the sceptics check-list.

To be honest it doesn't even matter about all of this.. the fantastic claims of your product is the biggest red flag hurdle you will need to overcome
Prove your hardware works, post videos/screenshots of it working with time/date stamps, allow Escrow from Trusted forum members and send review units to Trusted forum members..

Until you can do this it doesn't matter where you're located.. how bad your spelling is ... I won't use the word scam I'm going to say you have an illegitimate product
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 03:36:49 AM

$599 is about what a 1.4TH machine needs to sell for if the customer is going to get a decent ROI

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:44:49 AM

$599 is about what a 1.4TH machine needs to sell for if the customer is going to get a decent ROI

Finally someone who gets it.

But since its the first company in the history of bitcoin to be fair with its customers, it must be a scam right?

anyways, i have to go handle daddy duties for the night before my wife burns my computers. i'll handle all legitimate questions again tomorrow, and maybe feed a few more trolls for kicks and giggles.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:50:05 AM

anyways, i have to go handle daddy duties for the night before my wife burns my computers. i'll handle all legitimate questions again tomorrow, and maybe feed a few more trolls for kicks and giggles.

Very simple question. Where is your company?

Buy & Hold

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:01:12 AM

Scroll up, we covered this already. You will now be ignored on this thread, wasting my time and the time of everyone else trying to find answers who has to read through pages of crap from the troll factory.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:07:20 AM

Scroll up, we covered this already. You will now be ignored on this thread, wasting my time and the time of everyone else trying to find answers who has to read through pages of crap from the troll factory.

I don't see it answered. Please quote where you answered the question.

Buy & Hold

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:32:52 AM

Ahh, the old just slipping in 'im a family man and therefore trustworthy' ruse.

immediately followed by rabid nonsense.

"daddy duties can wait, dammit"

an infant eats and shits on their own schedule its not about family anything its about responsibility and has nothing to do with any of this, we have already established that you and the other few trolls who found a place to hide from real life for the night are not here to order hardware  or anything more than speculate for that matter. so kindly remove yourself from the discussion so real customers with real questions can get answers.
bit_wizard

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:57:56 AM

What about a prototype? Photos, technical specs, sample units, YouTube video?
I've played this game before, prove to me that I should spend my money on this company.
Please and thank you.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:13:45 AM

Ahh, the old just slipping in 'im a family man and therefore trustworthy' ruse.

immediately followed by rabid nonsense.

"daddy duties can wait, dammit"

an infant eats and shits on their own schedule its not about family anything its about responsibility and has nothing to do with any of this, we have already established that you and the other few trolls who found a place to hide from real life for the night are not here to order hardware  or anything more than speculate for that matter. so kindly remove yourself from the discussion so real customers with real questions can get answers.

Your "infant" will die soon anyway... so why not take 1 min to answer straight questions?

I guess you got a sucker that sent you money and decided thats good enough....

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:14:33 AM

What about a prototype? Photos, technical specs, sample units, YouTube video?
I've played this game before, prove to me that I should spend my money on this company.
Please and thank you.

Sure thing bit wizard, It will be about a week and a half until a finished prototype is assembled, but for now you can view what pics there are through the link on the original post. They update that slideshow as they add more photos to their site. Tech specs are on the website as well. I am not sure what you mean by sample units but if you clarify i can work on that for you, and as for a youtube video they will do one better, as soon as the prototype is up and working full speed there will be live streaming on the website.

Also i dont know if you caught it in the original post but they will accept escrow too if you want to contact the escrow company the link is on the original post. I was told that they would be commenting on this thread but have not seen them yet.

seriouscoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:18:39 AM

This is the tech spec OP is preferring to :  Roll Eyes

Specifications:

Maximum mining rate: 1.6 TH/s (with upgraded cooling)

Factory mining rate: 1.4 TH/s

Power: 12v @ 450 watts

Chips: 2 X CYR "DOZER" 700GH/s Asics

Size: 6.25" wide by 13" long by 3" high

Host Connection: USB 3.0 required

LOL i can think of some one that can beat you..... TOM! (the fat fck from New York - anyone remember him? )

Are you him?
seriouscoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:21:13 AM

Date Registered:    May 02, 2014, 07:21:28 PM

Took you this long to make a second account huh?
The Bitcoin Society

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:56:01 AM

Hi all, sorry were late to the party.

First let me say, Seriouscoin you should be ashamed of yourself and your childish rude behavior especially talking about a mans child dying. You sir are a disgrace to the people of this forum.

Second, i just wanted to drop in and confirm that we have been, and are handling escrow for Cyrious Technologies and their miner sales.

To streamline the process as a result of a large influx in escrow requests we have made a semi pre-filled escrow agreement for you to fill out which can be found here:

http://www.thebitcoinsociety.org/BEACYR.pdf

Simply fill out the form and mail it to admin@thebitcoinsociety.org , we will e-mail you back the signed form with the payment address and amount where you can send the funds to.

Please do not write us inquiring about the Jackhammer miner, we are merely the escrow agent and do not have the information you are looking for. We are legally bound by an NDA that we cannot discuss anything that we saw, see, read, or hear in our dealings with Cyrious Technologies.

Thank you,
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:09:32 AM

Questions:

Why would you not use a reputable known escrow trusted in this forum?
Where are the FPGA chips being fabricated / bought from?
Who designed the FPGA chips?
Who is currently designing your boards?
Where will your boards be fabricated?
How can you account for the lower prices given that board costs run nearly that much as your sales price no matter the chips you use?
How will these units be cooled?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:17:00 AM

Childish behaviour aside I think if this company is willing to accept Escrow
Then there would be no harm in engaging the most trustworthy members of this forums to complete those duties

There would be no reason not to do this unless their were ulterior motives
Especially when the Escrow that is offered through a site that I hazard a guess most people here have never heard of.. has only been registered for a few months and yet has archive links to 2012
The site is also poorly constructed with very little information, no legal documentation and no content

I said it before but I'll say it more succinctly now

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.. none of which has come to light and my guess is probably never will
Always happy to be proven wrong though

*edit* very pertinent questions from the post above as well*
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:18:22 AM

They should provide an identified and known escrow form this community anything less is worthy of ridicule and even then a proper escrow will resolve whether or not their claims are REAL or not before they would even take on this client. Spondoolies is a good example of how it should be done. Send out some working units to reputable people then start selling the product directly. It really begs the question why anyone comes here and gives this sort of presentation.

1. We will build X in the future and sell it at a really low price.
2. Trust us with this unknown escrow.

You don't get any passes in Bitcointalk even when you actually have a working product. No one is going to let anything slide especially when you are promising something that doesn't exist. See BFL Monarch for example.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:23:36 AM

Please do not write us inquiring about the Jackhammer miner, we are merely the escrow agent and do not have the information you are looking for. We are legally bound by an NDA that we cannot discuss anything that we saw, see, read, or hear in our dealings with Cyrious Technologies.

Who are you?

Buy & Hold
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:27:45 AM

"Do not have the information"... "The information is under NDA"

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print