Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CYRious Technologies - CYR Jackhammer $599 / 1.4TH/s  (Read 9790 times)
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:22:41 PM

I admit were all drawn to the specs. but fantasy #'s are just fantasy for a small no name company.  The power consumption to hashrate is twice as efficient then any well known company.  Explain how this is possible.  I do believe in giving cheap/affordable hash power to the consumers are what a small company needs to stand out and beat out the larger competition but more info is needed for us to trust your claims. 
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnny Bitcoin Walker (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:40:48 PM

You trolling fools did get the part that the FPGA's are just the controller board not the actual hashing chips correct? Of course not, your just a bunch of backyard tinkerers who think they have engineering degrees.

As for my "attacks" on your forum's so called escrows, look at the caliber of people who lurk on this forum, i can count the number of respectable, honest, trustworthy people on this forum on one hand and not a one of them has anything to lose as they hide behind a computer and run a half assed business. The Bitcoin Society was able to put up cash in escrow with the companies legal counsel as a guarantee of service as well as provide legal documents showing that they have registered to legally conduct an escrow business.

If you want one of your oh so trustworthy escrows to escrow the deals. then get them to fork up the collateral or purchase insurance to back the deal, get them to incorporate as a legal corporate entity, get them to file with the US Treasury and IRS, get them to pretty much put their entire future on the line with the threat of full legal recourse including but not limited to forfeiture of all of their assets, your pathetic "forum" escrows handle a few hundred to a few thousand dollar deals in which the monthly income far exceeds what they would make to duck and run. hundreds of thousands of dollars is 20 years salary what they make being escrows to the people of this forum and well worth running off with. So until one of them pony's up, incorporates, registers, purchases a bond and insurance or surrenders collateral. This is the end of the discussion on your forums "oh so trustworthy" <---- (that was sarcasm) escrow people.

In the end, what all makes it worth it is when our customers from this forum include comments with their orders through the website reassuring us that the usual suspects trolling on this thread do nothing but that all day long and that the other half of this forum take everything they say with a grain of salt as the trolls have been ranting for so long about the same things with every thread that they have no credibility any more, and that we need not worry because most of them are already on automatic ignore by half the forum so nobody sees what they write anyways.

And now the best part, someone with REAL credibility, not just on this forum but in real life has come forth and pretty much offered to do my job for me in exchange for one of the prototypes when the company is done with them. So i am just going to kick my feet up now, scan through for legit questions and watch the orders continue to roll in despite all the idiots littering the thread. 47 units sold last night despite the website not being finished, despite the trolls, and despite the personal attacks on my daughter by a flaming homo. The management is happy, our customers are happy that someone finally stops trying to get rich selling overpriced hardware that will never ROI, soon someone else is going to be doing my job for me, and i am going to make my bonus. Smiley

Still worth it, especially in the end when all you trolls are sitting there with egg on your face while everyone else is hashing with an ROI.  
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:48:21 PM

With the way you answer, you really give the impression that you are a professional businessman. Thumbs up Smiley
bit_wizard

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:51:17 PM

With the way you answer, you really give the impression that you are a professional businessman. Thumbs up Smiley

Bump.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 04:53:42 PM

You trolling fools did get the part that the FPGA's are just the controller board not the actual hashing chips correct? Of course not, your just a bunch of backyard tinkerers who think they have engineering degrees.

Charming … absolutely no doubt in my mind now …

Where did you say you got *your* PhD in computer science now ?
Meech

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:55:35 PM

+1
Obviously he hasn't read the beatings on the forum of any new company promising the world until they have more info to share.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:05:45 PM

The Bitcoin Society was able to put up cash in escrow with the companies legal counsel as a guarantee of service as well as provide legal documents showing that they have registered to legally conduct an escrow business.

Speaking of legally conducting a business, where is your legal registration?

Buy & Hold
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 05:45:08 PM

I wonder if Cyrious Software Inc. ( http://www.cyrious.com/ ) know anything about Cyrious Technologies ?

L)L
Meech

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:02:15 PM

For the orders you have received, what percent are through the website compared to escrow at this time?
novello

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:05:29 PM

No, the problem is that some of us do have Degrees, Masters and PhD's, design chips for a living and can spot an amateur fraudster like you a mile away, did you really imagine you were going to get away with this rubbish? You didn't even try to get the technology description right let alone your device specifications.

It gave many of us a good laugh though. Have to thank you for that, try a lot harder next time.

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:48:25 PM

Professionalism is not an acceptable business practice on this forum. When teaching a first grade class you bring crayons and colored pencils not algebra books and trigonometry. When weeding through the childish aggressive mentality of forum trolls, you bring a torch to burn the bridge they hide under not cupcakes and flowers.

I never claimed to have a PhD in computer science, they already had people for that. My sole job purpose is an independent contractor for web relations, my ability to effectively weed through the trolls or keep them pre-occupied in one location so that the rest of the business may be conducted in normal fashion is why i was hired. That and my contract just expired from another ASIC miner company as they began shipping Friday and my services were no longer needed.  

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:57:03 PM

For the orders you have received, what percent are through the website compared to escrow at this time?

About 90% are through escrow at the moment is what i have been told. I dont have access to those systems so i can only go based off the reports when they are mailed out.
Meech

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:10:53 PM

About 90% are through escrow at the moment is what i have been told. I dont have access to those systems so i can only go based off the reports when they are mailed out.
Thank you for your answer, are refunds available if you dont ship after July?  If so you may have another customer soon.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:26:16 PM

Professionalism is not an acceptable business practice on this forum. When teaching a first grade class you bring crayons and colored pencils not algebra books and trigonometry. When weeding through the childish aggressive mentality of forum trolls, you bring a torch to burn the bridge they hide under not cupcakes and flowers.

I never claimed to have a PhD in computer science, they already had people for that. My sole job purpose is an independent contractor for web relations, my ability to effectively weed through the trolls or keep them pre-occupied in one location so that the rest of the business may be conducted in normal fashion is why i was hired. That and my contract just expired from another ASIC miner company as they began shipping Friday and my services were no longer needed. 
Who was the previous company?

Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:47:12 PM

You won't be able to dissipate 450W of heat in a tiny router sized box like this guys..

.. or with a heatsink and fan this size, WTF!  Wink

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:48:50 PM

You won't be able to dissipate 450W of heat in a tiny router sized box like this guys!

Wink

Stop trolling Gator!  You speak too much sense.   Angry

Nobody likes a know it all.   Cool

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:13:48 PM

Thank you for your answer, are refunds available if you dont ship after July?  If so you may have another customer soon.

I have reviewed the escrow agreement from the bitcoin society and it has the final ship date as July 31st 2014, so if they do not ship by that day the escrow is automatically refunded by defult. I have an e-mail in to the bosses about refunds if you order directly through the website and should have an answer for you soon. Most of this stuff will be listed on the website this week i'm sure. Their website is still under development and wasnt officially going to launch until next friday, i just jumped the gun to prove to them i was worth the money so i can get a good review when my contract is up here.
xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:31:08 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 10:50:47 PM by xjack

You masterfully dodged the Melbourne question.  Please explain why BOTH the sales site and escrow site use the same registrar and DNS entries?

Seriously - you were too fucking lazy to use a different registrar and DNS for both the sales site and escrow site?  

But wait, there's MORE!!!  Both sites resolve to 208.131.151.181.  You were too fucking stupid to put the sites on different servers.

Domain Name:THEBITCOINSOCIETY.ORG
Domain ID: D170733291-LROR
Creation Date: 2014-01-20T21:06:28Z
Updated Date: 2014-01-20T21:39:30Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-20T21:06:28Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Melbourne IT, Ltd (R52-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 13
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:C139024500314215
Registrant Name:Bitcoin Society
Registrant Organization:Private Registration US
Registrant Street: PO Box 61359
Registrant City:Sunnyvale
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:94088
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5105952002
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:Email Masking Image@myprivateregistration.com
Admin ID:C139024500314216
Admin Name:Admin PrivateRegContact
Admin Organization:Private Reg US
Admin Street: PO Box 61359
Admin City:Sunnyvale
Admin State/Province:CA
Admin Postal Code:94088
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.5105952002
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:Email Masking Image@myprivateregistration.com
Tech ID:C139024500314218
Tech Name:TECH PrivateRegContact
Tech Organization:Private Reg US
Tech Street: PO Box 61359
Tech City:Sunnyvale
Tech State/Province:CA
Tech Postal Code:94088
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.5105952002
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:Email Masking Image@myprivateregistration.com
Name Server:NS14.MIDPHASE.COM
Name Server:NS15.MIDPHASE.COM
Name Server:NS16.MIDPHASE.COM

Domain Name: cyrminers.com
Registry Domain ID: 1855245481_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Registrar URL: http://www.melbourneit.com.au
Updated Date: 2014-04-18T17:14:11Z
Creation Date: 2014-04-18T16:36:38Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-04-18T16:36:38Z
Registrar: Melbourne IT Ltd
Registrar IANA ID: 13
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Email Masking Image@melbourneit.com.au
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.386242300
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: CYR Miners
Registrant Organization: cyrminers
Registrant Street: 19 California St
Registrant City: San Francisco
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 94103
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8669420494
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Email Masking Image@yahoo.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: CYR Miners
Admin Organization: cyrminers
Admin Street: 19 California St
Admin City: San Francisco
Admin State/Province: CA
Admin Postal Code: 94103
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.8669420494
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: Email Masking Image@yahoo.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Organization: Yahoo! Inc
Tech Street: 701 First Ave.
Tech City: Sunnyvale
Tech State/Province: CA
Tech Postal Code: 94089
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4089162124
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: Email Masking Image@yahoo-inc.com
Name Server: NS14.MIDPHASE.COM
Name Server: NS16.MIDPHASE.COM
Name Server: NS15.MIDPHASE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:02:54 PM

He has dodged every single legitimate question that has been posed.
A moderator needs to lock this thread now and stop threads about this product being posted in this forum.

If anyone gives any money or BTC to this person, anyone relating to cyrminers/cyrtechnologies etc or thebitcoinsociety they will lose it
If there's is not enough evidence in this thread of that then I don't know what amount will

The OP will continue to try to lure unsuspecting victims that don't read through the entire thread and I just won't let it happen

Also if the OP has any shred of decency he will leave now and if he is serious about his product he will come back when he has demonstrable evidence of its existence.
If you need capital go start a Kickstater fund
descarte

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:17:43 PM

1.6TH, 28nm that is so small and consumes so little power... unbelievable.

sorry, what you have is space science technology at that price. Good try, but the bitcoin community has matured beyond pre-order already.

What bitcoin needs now is stability, we don't want anymore scamming bad news in the press. Please retract your website or advertise only when you do really have the product. do the whole world a favor pleaseeeeee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: