Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CYRious Technologies - CYR Jackhammer $599 / 1.4TH/s  (Read 9785 times)
Johnny Bitcoin Walker (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:58:37 PM

You masterfully dodged the Melbourne question.  Please explain why BOTH the sales site and escrow site use the same registrar and DNS entries?

Seriously - you were too fucking lazy to use a different registrar and DNS for both the sales site and escrow site?  

But wait, there's MORE!!!  Both sites resolve to 208.131.151.181.  You were too fucking stupid to put the sites on different servers.

Domain Name:THEBITCOINSOCIETY.ORG
Domain ID: D170733291-LROR
Creation Date: 2014-01-20T21:06:28Z
Updated Date: 2014-01-20T21:39:30Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-20T21:06:28Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Melbourne IT, Ltd (R52-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 13
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:C139024500314215
Registrant Name:Bitcoin Society
Registrant Organization:Private Registration US
Registrant Street: PO Box 61359
Registrant City:Sunnyvale
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:94088
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5105952002
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:Email Masking Image@myprivateregistration.com
Admin ID:C139024500314216
Admin Name:Admin PrivateRegContact
Admin Organization:Private Reg US
Admin Street: PO Box 61359
Admin City:Sunnyvale
Admin State/Province:CA
Admin Postal Code:94088
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.5105952002
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:Email Masking Image@myprivateregistration.com
Tech ID:C139024500314218
Tech Name:TECH PrivateRegContact
Tech Organization:Private Reg US
Tech Street: PO Box 61359
Tech City:Sunnyvale
Tech State/Province:CA
Tech Postal Code:94088
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.5105952002
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:Email Masking Image@myprivateregistration.com
Name Server:NS14.MIDPHASE.COM
Name Server:NS15.MIDPHASE.COM
Name Server:NS16.MIDPHASE.COM

Domain Name: cyrminers.com
Registry Domain ID: 1855245481_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Registrar URL: http://www.melbourneit.com.au
Updated Date: 2014-04-18T17:14:11Z
Creation Date: 2014-04-18T16:36:38Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-04-18T16:36:38Z
Registrar: Melbourne IT Ltd
Registrar IANA ID: 13
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Email Masking Image@melbourneit.com.au
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.386242300
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: CYR Miners
Registrant Organization: cyrminers
Registrant Street: 19 California St
Registrant City: San Francisco
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 94103
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8669420494
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Email Masking Image@yahoo.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: CYR Miners
Admin Organization: cyrminers
Admin Street: 19 California St
Admin City: San Francisco
Admin State/Province: CA
Admin Postal Code: 94103
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.8669420494
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: Email Masking Image@yahoo.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Organization: Yahoo! Inc
Tech Street: 701 First Ave.
Tech City: Sunnyvale
Tech State/Province: CA
Tech Postal Code: 94089
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4089162124
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: Email Masking Image@yahoo-inc.com
Name Server: NS14.MIDPHASE.COM
Name Server: NS16.MIDPHASE.COM
Name Server: NS15.MIDPHASE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

I'm sorry, is it suppose to be shocking that 2 companies can use the single largest domain registrar and hosting companies on the planet? that would be like me being shocked that my neighbor and i both own Fords. 80% of all domains registered come from either Melbourne IT or GoDaddy, and over 60% of all managed paid hosting services come from hosting services incorporated which operates under dozens of different names AN hosting, Midphase, etc.

Quick everybody run, there are companies who repetitively use the most cost effective options for their web services. For that matter, STOP USING BITCOINTALK.ORG because they use private internet access which is the same VPN that 90% of the companies who pop up with scams on this forum. or as anybody who has accidentally stumbled across bitcoinforum.com's webpage quickly learns that at least half of the scams that show up on this forum are administered by the leadership of this form. Resolving to the same DNS is one thing, Resolving to the same IP means websites are hosting on the same server, same block, same node, same drives for that matter.

Now please get over yourselves and please, keep trolling, it has turned out to be better for business than i originally anticipated, as i have seen in many a customer comment that is forwarded to me after they order.

" thanks for hanging in there Johnny and answering my questions, dont let the trolls on bitcointalk get to you, they do it to everyone "

Your welcome.... My real name isnt Johnny though. Just a name i use as its my favorite drink.

" Those guys spend countless days harping about ROI to every manufacturer who posts what they are selling, then one finally takes care of us and they attack him, thanks for the deal and thank you for being one of the few who accepts escrow"

You too are welcome, but it wasnt me, i just handle web relations i have nothing to do with any development, sales, or anything beyond the web presence.

"Glad i found this before i invested in hashfast, They too have a board that can fit into a cigar box with a similar asic and power consumption, but they want twice the money, keep up the good work, and forget about the disbelievers on bitcoinforum "

They were forgotten about before they ever typed one letter, i even went so far as to give them their own home to shit talk in, but they are to stupid to use it. I bet their not potty trained yet either.

" A+ guys, and good job on having escrow in place, to be honest i wouldn't have ordered if there wasn't an escrow option. Keep feeding the trolls, your thread on bitcointalk has been good for some hard laughs this past day. "

I had nothing to do with the escrow, but i will surely keep feeding the trolls for you all. Feel free to feed them yourselves too, seems to be good for business.

So, in all actuality, i guess i might owe the trolls some profit sharing from my bonus, you guys have made my job a ton easier and gotten me almost 1/3 the way to my bonus in less than one day. Except the one who took a pop shot at my newborn daughter. you can still suck a bag of dicks. You get nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:05:08 AM

Quick everybody run, there are companies who repetitively use the most cost effective options for their web services. For that matter, STOP USING BITCOINTALK.ORG because they use private internet access which is the same VPN that 90% of the companies who pop up with scams on this forum. or as anybody who has accidentally stumbled across bitcoinforum.com's webpage quickly learns that at least half of the scams that show up on this forum are administered by the leadership of this form. Resolving to the same DNS is one thing, Resolving to the same IP means websites are hosting on the same server, same block, same node, same drives for that matter.

So, in all actuality, i guess i might owe the trolls some profit sharing from my bonus, you guys have made my job a ton easier and gotten me almost 1/3 the way to my bonus in less than one day. Except the one who took a pop shot at my newborn daughter. you can still suck a bag of dicks. You get nothing.

Icebreaker is that you again? Wink

Seriously, if you detest it so much here why post here?

Actually I hope lots of people buy your stuff instead of from the companies who actually have product out there, means less competition for my mining dollar.

Keep it up Johnny.. you're doing a damn fine job. Grin

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:16:05 AM

Now please get over yourselves and please, keep trolling, it has turned out to be better for business than i originally anticipated, as i have seen in many a customer comment that is forwarded to me after they order.

Hahaha.... you're either Inaba himself or trying to copy him.

Whatever you are, trash like you isnt allowed to reproduce. Your "daughter" will get torn off by a pitbull and live a horrible life. Hows that?

Stevbenson

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:18:44 AM

What is the cooling system for the ASIC's? There is a picture of a small heat sink/fan on your website but surely this is not for the ASIC?
seriouscoin

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:21:21 AM

What is the cooling system for the ASIC's? There is a picture of a small heat sink/fan on your website but surely this is not for the ASIC?

Just imagine whatever cooling system you like because thats all there is, imagination.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:26:20 AM

The best way for a new company to gain credibility is to send out free review units to a few trusted forum members.  Even one or two would be enough.

For example, the newest legitimate company to launch was Spondoolies-Tech, this is how they did it:

Reviews by Bitcoin industry leaders and Bitcointalk community respected members
The SP10 samples are being shipped these days to following partial list of respected community members for the reviews:
•   Jeff Garzik
•   Gregory Maxwell
•   Ron Gross
•   dogie
•   ShadesOfMarble
•   MineForeman
•   Israeli Bitcoin Embassy

If you were to pick just two, I'd recommend dogie and MineForeman.  They both provide detailed and useful reviews.

Just so you understand: all new companies have to go under the hammer.  If they are legit, they weather the storm, and some of the most vocal and non-trusting people end up being their biggest supporter.  Check out the start of the Spondoolies thread - the very first forum member to post questions is RoadStress, check out his (rightly) skeptical tone:

Who bought your March units? We want to see live units from some forum members.

Also we want to see live demo of your units. Your movie contains only static images. Point a miner at Eligius and post the address and/or post a video showing the miner and the unit running. It only takes 1 min.

Edit: What payment methods do you accept? Only Bitcoin right? Cheesy

Spondoolies proved themselves with review units, and a successful delivery of their first SP10 batch.  RoadStress ended up being a big Spondoolies supporter, and organised a Group Buy which sold at least $1.7 million of Spond hardware (386 SP30 units, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575499.0).

So relax, keep it professional, deliver miners, and your biggest "trolls" might well become your biggest customers.

On the other hand, if you are running a scam, then you won't last for more than a few weeks here.  We've seen it all before... really, we have.  

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:34:59 AM

Hi Stevbenson,

You are correct the heatsink / fan on their slideshow is NOT for the asics, it is for the control board. The picture makes it look even bigger than it really is, that thing is tiny, like barley a few inches tiny. If i remember correctly the sample heat-sinks for the ASIC boards will be in this week and will be added to the photo roll and on the updates on their blog. From the sketch-ups i have seen the cooling system is a large radiator and fans unit that lines almost the entire case with a few blades also exposed on the bottom of the case itself. I will see if i can get the 3d models for you and send them to you in a PM sometime early this week like Monday or Tuesday, they have tons of 3d renders of most every component but they were trying to stay away from posting them all and stick to actual pictures of components to avoid all the "ooooo look at a 3d render scam" propaganda.  

If there is anything else i can help you with please feel free to PM me, it seems to be the preferred method of communication of people with honest inquiry's and will save you from having to scroll through the 20 pages of blather i am sure this thread will fill up with in the next few days just to find the answer to your questions.
seriouscoin

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:36:08 AM

The best way for a new company to gain credibility is to send out free review units to a few trusted forum members.  Even one or two would be enough.

For example, the newest legitimate company to launch was Spondoolies-Tech, this is how they did it:

The SP10 samples are being shipped these days to following partial list of respected community members for the reviews:
•   Jeff Garzik
•   Gregory Maxwell
•   Ron Gross
•   dogie
•   ShadesOfMarble
•   MineForeman

If you were to pick just two, I'd recommend dogie and MineForeman.  They both provide detailed and useful reviews.

Just so you understand: all new companies have to go under the hammer.  If they are legit, they weather the storm, and some of the most vocal and non-trusting people end up being their biggest supporter.  Check out the start of the Spondoolies thread - the very first forum member to post questions is RoadStress, check out his (rightly) skeptical tone:

Also we want to see live demo of your units. Your movie contains only static images. Point a miner at Eligius and post the address and/or post a video showing the miner and the unit running. It only takes 1 min.

Spondoolies proved themselves with review units, and a successful delivery of their first SP10 batch.  RoadStress ended up being a big Spondoolies supporter, and organised a Group Buy which sold at least $1.7 million of Spond hardware (386 SP30 units, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575499.0).

So relax, keep it professional, deliver miners, and your biggest "trolls" might well become your biggest customers.

On the other hand, if you are running a scam, then you won't last for more than a few weeks here.  We've seen it all before... really, we have.  

Terrible comparison, SPT comes with full technical specs, pics of a prototype and an demo video. Look at all their replies, they never doged a single questions, always answered respectfully without calling forum this forum that. Why? because they're legit.

These fckers are the worst scammers i've seen. Only idiots, and i mean completely retarded person would fall for it.

LOL at those fake comments from "customers" ....
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:37:41 AM

+1   Yes a test miner to a Hero Member would be great for your business, and your bonus.... it's proven true in the past.

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:43:20 AM

•   Jeff Garzik
•   Gregory Maxwell
•   Ron Gross
•   dogie
•   ShadesOfMarble
•   MineForeman

Hey, thanks Zelek, and your 10 million percent right on the money. I have already got approval to get a prototype unit sent to Dogie and the management will be working with him this week to make that happen, I just wasnt blasting that all over the thread because the trolling has proven to be rather good for business so i wanted to let it ride out for a while longer.

As one of our customers put it, "Those who have the bitcoin, buy, those who dont trust it but have the bitcoin, use the escrow service, Those who are too broke to order one anyways, Troll because its the only way they can be active in the bitcoin community. Look on the bright side, it keeps your thread at the top of the list most all day long without you having to bump it so legit customers can find it easily."
seriouscoin

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:43:42 AM

Hi Stevbenson,
From the sketch-ups i have seen the cooling system is a large radiator and fans unit that lines almost the entire case with a few blades also exposed on the bottom of the case itself.  

Sure look like it  Roll Eyes
HAHAH idiot did you forget your pic?
Stevbenson

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:46:44 AM

Hi Stevbenson,

You are correct the heatsink / fan on their slideshow is NOT for the asics, it is for the control board. The picture makes it look even bigger than it really is, that thing is tiny, like barley a few inches tiny. If i remember correctly the sample heat-sinks for the ASIC boards will be in this week and will be added to the photo roll and on the updates on their blog. From the sketch-ups i have seen the cooling system is a large radiator and fans unit that lines almost the entire case with a few blades also exposed on the bottom of the case itself. I will see if i can get the 3d models for you and send them to you in a PM sometime early this week like Monday or Tuesday, they have tons of 3d renders of most every component but they were trying to stay away from posting them all and stick to actual pictures of components to avoid all the "ooooo look at a 3d render scam" propaganda.  

If there is anything else i can help you with please feel free to PM me, it seems to be the preferred method of communication of people with honest inquiry's and will save you from having to scroll through the 20 pages of blather i am sure this thread will fill up with in the next few days just to find the answer to your questions.

Thankyou for your reply, I will prefer to ask questions in the thread in case othershave the same questions.

I think cooling your asics will be the toughest part for your design, when you say a "large radiator with blades" I get the picture the of metal blades being used as the heat conductors to the radiator? Indicating that is is not liquid cooled.

Is this right? No liquid cooling?

s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 12:52:46 AM

# traceroute cyrminers.com

9  ae2.cr2.dfw2.us.above.net (64.125.27.81)  37.289 ms  19.540 ms  14.926 ms
10  ae3.cr2.iah1.us.above.net (64.125.21.138)  27.009 ms  21.761 ms  27.270 ms
11  ae2.cr2.lax112.us.above.net (64.125.25.53)  54.656 ms  50.494 ms  62.352 ms
12  ae2.mpr1.slc1.us.above.net (64.125.30.137)  67.995 ms  66.296 ms  71.926 ms
13  208.184.34.150.ipyx-068416-003-zyo.above.net (208.184.34.150)  77.265 ms  71.894 ms  76.989 ms
14  206.130.126.26.west-datacenter.net (206.130.126.26)  72.716 ms  71.686 ms  68.447 ms
15  206.130.126.69.west-datacenter.net (206.130.126.69)  68.799 ms  77.778 ms  69.060 ms
16  slmp-550-119.slc.westdc.net (208.131.151.181)  70.863 ms  72.805 ms  74.898 ms

# traceroute thebitcoinsociety.org

9  ae2.cr2.dfw2.us.above.net (64.125.27.81)  13.144 ms  18.537 ms  16.010 ms
10  ae3.cr2.iah1.us.above.net (64.125.21.138)  23.264 ms  45.224 ms  26.738 ms
11  ae2.cr2.lax112.us.above.net (64.125.25.53)  56.774 ms  51.936 ms  53.443 ms
12  ae2.mpr1.slc1.us.above.net (64.125.30.137)  70.916 ms  70.706 ms  67.170 ms
13  208.184.34.150.ipyx-068416-003-zyo.above.net (208.184.34.150)  76.620 ms  69.764 ms  68.296 ms
14  206.130.126.26.west-datacenter.net (206.130.126.26)  77.791 ms  67.828 ms  70.489 ms
15  206.130.126.69.west-datacenter.net (206.130.126.69)  73.277 ms  68.798 ms  71.476 ms
16  slmp-550-119.slc.westdc.net (208.131.151.181)  68.952 ms  72.890 ms  71.178 ms

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:55:48 AM

Hi Stevbenson,

Thankyou for your reply, I will prefer to ask questions in the thread in case othershave the same questions.

I think cooling your asics will be the toughest part for your design, when you say a "large radiator with blades" I get the picture the of metal blades being used as the heat conductors to the radiator? Indicating that is is not liquid cooled.

Is this right? No liquid cooling?

Correct, at this time their thermal testing algorithms do not show the need for liquid cooling, that is not to say that when the prototype heat-sinks arrive and are tested with a working unit that the design might not change to incorporate liquid cooling.

You are also correct that cooling was one of the biggest engineering obsticles in such a high power but small size unit, that and powering the unit itself.
seriouscoin

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:56:25 AM

BOOM, your scammy thread got moved .

How do you like that huh piece of shit?

cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:03:35 AM

Please stop it.

You're only making the situation worse

You noticed how he only responds to comments that are either direct insults or questions that don't give away the illegitimacy of it.
You're making him the victim which indirectly gives legitimacy to his claims

The time frames he has provided will be the time frame of it's demise
I and every other honest person on this forum can only hope they read through the thread and make a very easy rational decision on it

Also if anyone else finds this doing the rounds in other places link them back here as well

BOOM, your scammy thread got moved .

How do you like that huh piece of shit?

cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:12:30 AM

This just links back to a common Web Hosting service

http://www.westhost.com/datacenter.html

No doubt the argument will be the likelihood of having two companies using the same web hosting not being outside the realm of possibility
Which is true but is circumstantial evidence..

All we need is demonstrable evidence this product exists and meets the claims.. that's it
I take it the OP understands what the word demonstrable means as well?

To quote Judge Judy.. “If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true.”

# traceroute cyrminers.com

9  ae2.cr2.dfw2.us.above.net (64.125.27.81)  37.289 ms  19.540 ms  14.926 ms
10  ae3.cr2.iah1.us.above.net (64.125.21.138)  27.009 ms  21.761 ms  27.270 ms
11  ae2.cr2.lax112.us.above.net (64.125.25.53)  54.656 ms  50.494 ms  62.352 ms
12  ae2.mpr1.slc1.us.above.net (64.125.30.137)  67.995 ms  66.296 ms  71.926 ms
13  208.184.34.150.ipyx-068416-003-zyo.above.net (208.184.34.150)  77.265 ms  71.894 ms  76.989 ms
14  206.130.126.26.west-datacenter.net (206.130.126.26)  72.716 ms  71.686 ms  68.447 ms
15  206.130.126.69.west-datacenter.net (206.130.126.69)  68.799 ms  77.778 ms  69.060 ms
16  slmp-550-119.slc.westdc.net (208.131.151.181)  70.863 ms  72.805 ms  74.898 ms

# traceroute thebitcoinsociety.org

9  ae2.cr2.dfw2.us.above.net (64.125.27.81)  13.144 ms  18.537 ms  16.010 ms
10  ae3.cr2.iah1.us.above.net (64.125.21.138)  23.264 ms  45.224 ms  26.738 ms
11  ae2.cr2.lax112.us.above.net (64.125.25.53)  56.774 ms  51.936 ms  53.443 ms
12  ae2.mpr1.slc1.us.above.net (64.125.30.137)  70.916 ms  70.706 ms  67.170 ms
13  208.184.34.150.ipyx-068416-003-zyo.above.net (208.184.34.150)  76.620 ms  69.764 ms  68.296 ms
14  206.130.126.26.west-datacenter.net (206.130.126.26)  77.791 ms  67.828 ms  70.489 ms
15  206.130.126.69.west-datacenter.net (206.130.126.69)  73.277 ms  68.798 ms  71.476 ms
16  slmp-550-119.slc.westdc.net (208.131.151.181)  68.952 ms  72.890 ms  71.178 ms
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:15:07 AM

LOL I just had to fucking post here. This scam is just too hilarious. The specs on the "Jackhammer" is 2 x CYR "DOZER" chips that runs 700GH each, ROFL. I'm new to ASIC hardware, but I sure as hell know that there is no single chip that can run 700GH. Also, "Size: 6.25" wide by 13" long by 3" high"... LOL! It's smaller than an antminer s1! Yet, somehow the sketch of the Jackhammer is nowhere near those dimensions besides it being 3" high. I also like the fact how OP thinks posting fake pics would erase everyone's doubts. Post video of hardware and hashing rates, otherwise GTFO.

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:21:22 AM

LOL I just had to fucking post here. This scam is just too hilarious. The specs on the "Jackhammer" is 2 x CYR "DOZER" chips that runs 700GH each, ROFL. I'm new to ASIC hardware, but I sure as hell know that there is no single chip that can run 700GH. Also, "Size: 6.25" wide by 13" long by 3" high"... LOL! It's smaller than an antminer s1! Yet, somehow the sketch of the Jackhammer is nowhere near those dimensions besides it being 3" high. I also like the fact how OP thinks posting fake pics would erase everyone's doubts. Post video of hardware and hashing rates, otherwise GTFO.

Umm, Hashfast has chips doing over 800 there mate, and video will be coming soon. Also i remember a time not but 2 months ago when everyone was screaming that an 11 GH/s usb stick was IMPOSSIBLE, yet now i myself have bought over 30 of them in the past month. Come back in a few weeks and remind me of this post please so i can make a special video personalized just for you Smiley but then i want a public apology. i think that sounds like a VERY fair deal as you really have nothing to lose but a few minutes of time in a few weeks.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:37:46 AM

Umm, Hashfast has chips doing over 800 there mate, and video will be coming soon. Also i remember a time not but 2 months ago when everyone was screaming that an 11 GH/s usb stick was IMPOSSIBLE, yet now i myself have bought over 30 of them in the past month. Come back in a few weeks and remind me of this post please so i can make a special video personalized just for you Smiley but then i want a public apology. i think that sounds like a VERY fair deal as you really have nothing to lose but a few minutes of time in a few weeks.

Lol, when did I say it was impossible? 2 months ago, it would probably of been impossible at that current time because there were none out. I have no doubt there will be higher hashrate in the future, but I'm talking about right NOW. I just checked hashfast and there are 800GH chips of 4 dies, BUT! It's .65 watt per GH, 800x.65 = 520 watts. You're claiming that your "Jackhammer" does 1.4THs with only 450w power which would make it around .31 watt per GH.

Also, the hashfast is 800GHs PER board, putting on a heatsink would easily make it 3" high already, yet somehow you're claiming to be able to fit 1.4THs in a small form factor? Get real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: