Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CYRious Technologies - CYR Jackhammer $599 / 1.4TH/s  (Read 9784 times)
Johnny Bitcoin Walker (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:19:19 PM

Just a quick update. We have brought on our first US & UK re-seller, TheCoinMiners. They will not be selling during the pre-order period, but will begin taking orders and selling once we start shipping units.

Welcome to the team guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:18:35 AM

I honestly can't believe you came back.. this was almost on page 4 and heading towards oblivion where it belongs

Firstly "We have brought on our first US & UK re-seller" doesn't make sense.
The grammar is terrible and you used the wrong word

Secondly you could have at least registered with another domain service this time.. Yet no.. same one again..registered only 4 days ago
Is that what you've been doing for the last week? Making this website? Making all the pretty pictures and signing up for a free shopping cart?
What went through your mind when you put in the graphic that says "Over 700 satisfied customers"

Do you really think people are that retarded?

Just crawl back to whatever hole you came out of and stay their please

Just a quick update. We have brought on our first US & UK re-seller, TheCoinMiners. They will not be selling during the pre-order period, but will begin taking orders and selling once we start shipping units.

Welcome to the team guys

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:37:24 AM

I honestly can't believe you came back.. this was almost on page 4 and heading towards oblivion where it belongs

Firstly "We have brought on our first US & UK re-seller" doesn't make sense.
The grammar is terrible and you used the wrong word

Secondly you could have at least registered with another domain service this time.. Yet no.. same one again..registered only 4 days ago
Is that what you've been doing for the last week? Making this website? Making all the pretty pictures and signing up for a free shopping cart?
What went through your mind when you put in the graphic that says "Over 700 satisfied customers"

Do you really think people are that retarded?

Just crawl back to whatever hole you came out of and stay their please

Welcome to the team guys

Glad you are an English major, & again glad you think you got it all figured out. Please keep on outsmarting yourself. Over 800 machines of the 1,000 available for pre-order in less than 2 weeks, but as long as you got it all figured out all is well. Please feel free to continue to not order, they dont want business from idiots like you anyways.
cr4sh0verride

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:57:56 AM

Every single post you make is riddled with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

A 4th grader would be more adept at the English language than you.. let alone an English major

Not but a few days ago I made a fake order on your website to see how you were trying to fraudulently sell an illegitimate product
This was order number 46 as per the screenshot. The order was made at a time you said you had over 300 orders.. so between the last 3-4 days you will have everyone believe that there has been
800 - 46 = 754 pre-orders of this machine from advertising in this forum exclusively
In a thread that hasn't been touch in over a week that got almost to Page 4.. in one of the lesser active subforums

People that fraudulently take money from other people are akin to criminals that deserve sentences  of 10 years or more

The most retarded things are
A. You keep persisting with it
B. It's not even an intelligent fraud.. Whoever you're working with you could have sat down with for a day and just wrote everything you think it would make it look that way and at least try to change it

It's not surprising though
mailmansDOG

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:02:58 AM

CYR should better show some more believable proof rather than some bad quality pictures of a black box that could be anything if they want people to trust them.

If the unit they that are being talked here is already created/currently being created they could just post it here to convince everyone but instead we see a huge trollfest.

Until they have a decent update they should be considered a SCAM.

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:08:53 AM

CYR should better show some more believable proof rather than some bad quality pictures of a black box that could be anything if they want people to trust them.

If the unit they that are being talked here is already created/currently being created they could just post it here to convince everyone but instead we see a huge trollfest.

Until they have a decent update they should be considered a SCAM.

Hey, trolling is fun, and around this forum, a large part of doing business. The BFL and Cointerra threads are some of the largest trollfests on this forum or for that matter on the entire world wide web. The pre-order sales should be wrapping up in less than 48 hours at the pre-designated 1,000 unit mark. So for now you can consider it what you want, i myself couldn't care less. I got my bonus, i did what i was contracted to do. and the company got what it wanted.

Nuff said.
cr4sh0verride

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:37:09 AM

I'm pretty sure this guy has some form of mental retardation..

Not only did he also register this new site only a few days ago
He also did it with exactly the same hosting provider as the other two sites..

And on this new one he's ripped off every single picture on the site from the Internet
Choose any of the pictures on that site and if you use Chrome you can show similar images
One came from an obscure German Ebay type site over a year ago

I think you're stupid enough to register them all under the same account as well

And as soon as anyone says the word scam it triggers his "troll alert".. dear lord the BFL and Cointerra  are the biggest troll threads on the WORLD WIDE WEB!!
The trolls per capita on these are astronomical.. oh the humanity!
Now watch with my awesome logic skills make a comparison to their threads in relation to my own...
1. All have massive amounts of trolls
2. Cointerra and BFL actually have devices that people are actually using
3. Therefore my devices are real

Oh also no worries guys.. I got my bonus I don't care now I don't care what happens.. I only created all these free sites in a few days
Even if I get a few stupid people to buy something I've made more than I came with

"Nuff said." Are you a prepubescent teenager?

I've done enough now no one in this thread is going to be a victim of this fraud.. If I see it anywhere on the Internet as well I'll point it back here

One piece of final advice though.. Don't procreate any further.. humanity would be better off

DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:47:34 PM

No updates, no nothing for a while. Guess this was all bullshit.
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:54:50 PM

Of course it was , from the start.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:07:55 PM

Wait, you mean the guy who uploaded a picture of a plain black box and heatsink and called it an ASIC wasn't genuine.

Holy shit, who can you trust any more.

tzortz

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:32:46 PM

Knc maybe? They say will ship Neptunes.

All is Mine!

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 07:19:59 PM

Dangit I almost pulled the trigger for 10 of these bad boys. .... NOT!   Cool

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
tzortz

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:58:53 PM

That is not even a joke!   Shocked    Grin

All is Mine!

Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:57:36 PM

Wish it were real but if it sounds too good to be true it typically is!  Damm Angry
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:22:16 PM

What? you didn't click on their web site ... that no longer works? Tongue
http://www.cyrminers.com/

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:20:00 PM

This whole project wasn't very cyrious

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: