Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] I like Gambling + Free Bitcoin :)  (Read 452 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:00:51 AM

I started this topic for two reasons.. one to advertise my referral link i want to share with everyone.
And two to show how i like stuff to do with gambling.. sometimes i buy provincial or federal lottery tickets in Canada or even Scratch & Wins.
I also like coins like Jackpot coin where i have a chance to win a big Jackpot.. so people should NOT be surprised i like that new coin Wink

So the main point here..
For many months now i have been going to,
http://freebitco.in
It's sort of like a faucet you can play for free once an hour with no registration or email needed and you ALWAYS win something  Grin

So i have gotten a pay out to my BTC wallet every single week on schedule for months except one time i think and i have TX records to prove it.
It's fun and i think addictive and all you have to do is add a bitcoin address you want to use and turn of Adblock plus in your browser if your running it.
I normally would never do that for any site ever but all it shows is a couple banner ad's and since i have Flash in Firefox set to enable manually that
means Flash banner ad's don't show anything for me ever lol
That free bitcoin site is literally the only site i go to where i turn off my Adblocker ..to support them and you have to or you can't play lol

So that site is a gambling site + faucet combo of sorts, but i don't usually send any Bitcoin over there to play but you can do that of you want
or you can use the coins you won for free over there to gamble with..

So if people want to check that out and you are happy with my tip here i am sharing then why not hit my referral link to say thanks ?
http://freebitco.in/?r=6035
Note my referrals get shared with other users too eh.. read more about that when you visit the site.

Pro Tip:
You only ever have to enter one of the words in a re-Captcha..
Google search Captcha Cheats Wink

Hitting my link won't do any harm and it won't make me any money unless everyone in crypto does it and that ain't happening lol
I'd share it anyway because its fun which is why i have figured well screw it i might as well share my referral link hahaha
if people tried it out i don't think anyone would mind sending me a referral for the tip..
i would not want to send anyone anywhere bad and i use that place myself Smiley

PS:
Jackpot coin guys ..the pot is at 76 million coins and is estimated to get hit ANY TIME now so get in now Wink

and hey if you know of any other gambling stuff that is cool post it Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: