Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Smite account  (Read 1136 times)
PlanKton (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:10:52 PM

I have an account on Smite which I am selling for some BTC. Smite is the online battleground of the gods. Players choose from a diverse cast of deities and use their unique powers to triumph over the opposition in 5v5 team matches. SMITE is a new take on the MOBA genre; rather than observing from above the action, the game’s third person perspective puts players into the thick of combat. Instead of clicking the mouse to move, players use the familiar WASD keys to move and fight their way through SMITE’s dynamic battlegrounds.

More information about the game can be found here

I bought the "Ultimate God Pack" when it was available in BETA, which gives you any God previously released, and any God that will EVER be released and is no longer purchasable. I have reached max level 30, and have a few skins on there as well. I am selling it because I have just lost interest in the game, and would much rather let someone else enjoy it.

As far as "being able to change the password back" Once you login to the account ON THE WEBSITE, you can go in and change the password and EMAIL for the account to your personal information.

I'm selling the account for .15 or roughly $65, I see this as a reasonable price considering the God pack was $30 when I purchased it, and it can no longer be purchased.

I will be requesting an escrow for this sale, from whom I'm not sure of yet, if interested in this purchase, please reply below with and questions you may have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PlanKton (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:34:38 PM

Price is negotiable, just let me know it you're interested.
hotsaucee

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:11:15 PM

pictures pls???

PlanKton (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:40:36 PM

pictures pls???

I'll post pictures up soon.
Verothix

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:43:03 PM

I have an account on Smite which I am selling for some BTC. Smite is the online battleground of the gods. Players choose from a diverse cast of deities and use their unique powers to triumph over the opposition in 5v5 team matches. SMITE is a new take on the MOBA genre; rather than observing from above the action, the game’s third person perspective puts players into the thick of combat. Instead of clicking the mouse to move, players use the familiar WASD keys to move and fight their way through SMITE’s dynamic battlegrounds.

More information about the game can be found here

I bought the "Ultimate God Pack" when it was available in BETA, which gives you any God previously released, and any God that will EVER be released and is no longer purchasable. I have reached max level 30, and have a few skins on there as well. I am selling it because I have just lost interest in the game, and would much rather let someone else enjoy it.

As far as "being able to change the password back" Once you login to the account ON THE WEBSITE, you can go in and change the password and EMAIL for the account to your personal information.

I'm selling the account for .15 or roughly $65, I see this as a reasonable price considering the God pack was $30 when I purchased it, and it can no longer be purchased.

I will be requesting an escrow for this sale, from whom I'm not sure of yet, if interested in this purchase, please reply below with and questions you may have.

First of all, this person is a scamming liar. The ultimate godpack is still available, and for 30 dollars. https://account.hirezstudios.com/orders/smite-store.aspx

Two: selling accounts will instantly get that account and any other account you and the scammer has permabanned. (The developers have the means to detect this)
PlanKton (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:43:05 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 12:02:04 AM by PlanKton

First of all, I did not know that it was still available, apparently when you already have it, it does not show up in the store, and also I have traded 2 other accounts, which one was over 4 months ago, and the person who bought it from me still plays on it to this day. Now that I have been informed that the God Pack is still available I will drop the price down to $40

Images of the account for sale here

Also, Proof that when God Pack is already owned, does not show up in store is here my mistake for not knowing that.
PlanKton (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:22:41 AM

Need this gone asap, have other transactions on hold waiting for my money. $40 and will do escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: