Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA World Cup 2014!!!  (Read 107131 times)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:51:39 AM

Honestly I think that Russia was a bit afraid of South Koreas teamwork and playing but if they didn't try a defensive game but went and ran a purely offensive attack they would have scored more goals this round than South Korea.

When they were behind and started that desperate play to get the game back to par they performed much better than the previous 70 minutes they played lol.

I assume that they thought that their next targets are Belgium and Algeria and they are more confident that they can win against them
https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=russia+world+cup

That said they are in 3rd place in the standings so they need to work harder to win this can't just play cautiously against the strong teams.  

Hmmm... their passes were extremely inaccurate. Check the performance of Yuri Zhirkov. Accuracy of only 71%. WTF? Yes. They played too defensively. A reason for that is the attacking players (Kerzhakov & Dzagoyev) were kept in the bench by that idiot coach.

Your right they were inaccurate and that was probably the Coaches fault, anyways this game is settled for now we will need to see if Russia can win the next few games to keep in the game.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:09:01 AM

Your right they were inaccurate and that was probably the Coaches fault, anyways this game is settled for now we will need to see if Russia can win the next few games to keep in the game.

If they could secure a draw with Belgium (a win seems unlikely) and beat Algeria, then the PQF berth seems unlikely. On the other hand, if they lose against Belgium, then everything will depend upon the goal difference.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:25:26 AM

i hope Spain will e back on track after today's game, even if Chile is  good team!

We will see Spain need wins to stay in game, but chile with draw is in next round. This will be good match to watch anyway.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

blablaace

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:29:24 AM

Yes, Mexican goalkeeper was really amazing. He saved many 100% chances.
In group A, Brazil and Croatia are moving forward Tongue
Croatia-Cameroon 2:0
Belgium did really surprise me, i thought they will lose.
I think Spain will easily beat Chile
mikeh2

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:32:54 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 08:02:10 AM by mikeh2

Australia unbeaten against Holland in 3 friendlies but this won't be friendly - might do ok if Robben is contained though.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:16:56 AM

Australia unbeaten against Holland in 3 friendlies but this won't be friendly - might do ok if Robben is contained though.

Contained him? Hardly this he and van  Persie will score again. But game wont be like with Spain. Think that Australia will try defense and with counter attack to create a score chance. But if Holland plays like with Spain a see 5+ goals in Australia net.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:32:37 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 08:44:05 AM by minerjoen

I think Brazil will win. Very good team and in their own country.

If the FIFA was a fair play, brasil would not win any game..

If you look the referee, he only bleeps when some1 from brasil fall down to the ground, even if he falls without any reason to do that.
That the referee is on the side from Brasil, say nothing about the football quality from Brasil 2014, because brasil really plays bad. Just like yesterday Brasil Vs Mexico, even with the referee on the side from Brasil, they did not win from a country like Mexico.

Fifa / referee controll the game

Look the game brasil - kroate, roflcopter, brasil was so bad, they had just the luck that the referee was under presure to let brasil win.
Penalty for brasil against kroate ,,, why? there was no reason for that, just 0.

Our commentator say at TV: it looks like the referee is on pressure to let brasil win, if he wont let brasil win there will be big trouble in that country.

I'm from Netherlands, so ofc i support the Netherlands, but also here you saw an penalty from Spain against Netherlands, this penalty was also no reason for. Our news papers are filled with the penalty what has no reason, but yeah spain was world champion so it could not be they will lose the first match, to bad the Netherlands are simply much beter then Spain, so the referee could not help spain anymore, he already give 1 free goal for spain..

Thing is, this whole WorldChampionship smells like a dirty mess.

About tonight we play vs Australia, our coach say it will be a hard match, Australia is stronger now then spain was, when we defeated them with 5-1 (in my eyes 5-0 but yeah nothing about that more, it is the past)
Australia will give there full 100% to try to defeat us, so we ( netherlands ) will play harder, much harder then we did vs Spain. We won't be arrogant because we play Spain off the soccer field. For Australia this game is all or nothing, so we need to realise they give there full 100% strengt. We will also do that.

Believe me, tonight will be a verry good match to look out for:D:D

This is how we do it Cheesy

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 08:34:21 AM

I still can't believe that Brasil : Mexico went 0:0 , that was awesome game-show and i liked every minute off it. To be honest, judge has to be banned forever since he is blind. I was betting that match will end up with at least 2 goals, but it end up with 0. Funny thing is that Neymar changed his haircut for this match.

Bitcoin is DEAD
mikeh2

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:41:07 AM

You won't beat Austria, they aren't even playing.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:43:46 AM

About tonight we play vs Austria, our coach say it will be a hard match, austria is stronger now then spain was, when we defeated them with 5-1 (in my eyes 5-0 but yeah nothing about that more, it is the past)
Austria will give there full 100% to try to defeat us, so we ( netherlands ) will play harder, much harder then we did vs Spain. We won't be arrogant because we play Spain off the soccer field. For Austria this game is all or nothing, so we need to realise they give there full 100% strengt. We will also do that.

Do you have a clue who you're playing against?

It's AUSTRALIA!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
minerjoen

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:45:01 AM

About tonight we play vs Austria, our coach say it will be a hard match, austria is stronger now then spain was, when we defeated them with 5-1 (in my eyes 5-0 but yeah nothing about that more, it is the past)
Austria will give there full 100% to try to defeat us, so we ( netherlands ) will play harder, much harder then we did vs Spain. We won't be arrogant because we play Spain off the soccer field. For Austria this game is all or nothing, so we need to realise they give there full 100% strengt. We will also do that.

I'm verry sorry that i made the translation wrong to English, my apologize.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:50:00 AM

I'm verry sorry that i made the translation wrong to English, my apologize. I hope, you're not that stupid that you did not understand that i ment Australia

No , I'm not stupid , thanks for giving me credit but I honestly don't realize how a translation from xxxx to english (whatever your language is) can change the name of a country Smiley)

Feels like April 2013 again and the Cypress crisis

3-0 for not coming to the game? =)))))))))))))))

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
minerjoen

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:53:06 AM

I'm verry sorry that i made the translation wrong to English, my apologize. I hope, you're not that stupid that you did not understand that i ment Australia

No , I'm not stupid , thanks for giving me credit but I honestly don't realize how a translation from xxxx to english (whatever your language is) can change the name of a country Smiley)

Feels like April 2013 again and the Cypress crisis

3-0 for not coming to the game? =)))))))))))))))

I edit my 2 posts, in the first i changed Austria for Australia ( in my country its Australië, so yeah its a lil bit stupid that i translated it to Austria, i need some coffee i guess..)
2nd post i edited because i realised i insulted you, i did not mean it on that way. I was stupid in the first place to make the translation wrong.

Can we now please talk about the world championship again please?Cheesy

What do you think about Netherlands - Australia?

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:55:43 AM

3-0 Smiley.

Yes, Mexican goalkeeper was really amazing. He saved many 100% chances.
In group A, Brazil and Croatia are moving forward Tongue
Croatia-Cameroon 2:0
Belgium did really surprise me, i thought they will lose.
I think Spain will easily beat Chile

Honestly I don't see Croatia winning both games. Although I would love that.
Combined with a Cameroon win over Brazil Wink

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2607

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:58:43 AM

First game I lost money on yesterday because of that bastard Mexican keeper haha. Who got man of the match cos he deserved it? No idea how he got to Neymar's header.

What's everyone going for the Holland game? I think people will be expecting high scores after the Spain thrashing but I'm not sure they'll go into this game with the same hunger. Maybe 2-0 2-1, but if they get an early goal it could go much higher.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
minerjoen

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:59:58 AM

3-0 Smiley.

Hm, i dont think it will be that ''easy'' because this is the match what counts for Australia.
Like Australia say: we need to give all we have now, also we play at a beter temperature, vs Chili it was to hot, and we did not tought it would be this hard, we did not give all
Now we play without that hard sun, and temp is around 20celcius.
So the temp is beter for Australia and also for us (the Netherlands)

I think Netherlands 2 - 1 Australia :O but, we will see in a few hours

First game I lost money on yesterday because of that bastard Mexican keeper haha. Who got man of the match cos he deserved it? No idea how he got to Neymar's header.

What's everyone going for the Holland game? I think people will be expecting high scores after the Spain thrashing but I'm not sure they'll go into this game with the same hunger. Maybe 2-0 2-1, but if they get an early goal it could go much higher.
Our team say: we will be stronger this match vs Australia, or like you say: with more hunger.
We learned about the last European Championship, we wont be arrogant and give every match our full 100% and more.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:08:08 AM

3-0 Smiley.

Hm, i dont think it will be that ''easy'' because this is the match what counts for Australia.
Like Australia say: we need to give all we have now, also we play at a beter temperature, vs Chili it was to hot, and we did not tought it would be this hard, we did not give all
Now we play without that hard sun, and temp is around 20celcius.
So the temp is beter for Australia and also for us (the Netherlands)

I think Netherlands 2 - 1 Australia :O but, we will see in a few hours

Our team say: we will be stronger this match vs Australia, or like you say: with more hunger.
We learned about the last European Championship, we wont be arrogant and give every match our full 100% and more.

You have to look at the whole picture:
- they must secure the 1st spot to avoid Brazil
- Spain is demoralized and they might receive the same number of goals for Chile
- they have to build up goal difference to be nr1 even in case they draw in last match against Chile
- Chile Australia ended 3-1 , so why not 3-0?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2607

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:16:14 AM

Quote from: niothor link=topic=593904.msg7376496#msg73764
You have to look at the whole picture:
- they must secure the 1st spot to avoid Brazil
- Spain is demoralized and they might receive the same number of goals for Chile
- they have to build up goal difference to be nr1 even in case they draw in last match against Chile
- Chile Australia ended 3-1 , so why not 3-0?

I'm hoping Spain and Chile draw and I think it'll be a pretty close game, especially if Spain play like they did last time. I think if Holland can finish top of their group they could go all the way to the final. Germany and Holland have been the strongest teams so far. that would be a good game.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:26:13 AM

I edit my 2 posts, in the first i changed Austria for Australia ( in my country its Australië, so yeah its a lil bit stupid that i translated it to Austria, i need some coffee i guess..)
2nd post i edited because i realised i insulted you, i did not mean it on that way. I was stupid in the first place to make the translation wrong.

My best here are on Netherlands, should be an easy win for them.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
minerjoen

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:40:01 AM

My best here are on Netherlands, should be an easy win for them.

Well an easy win is hard to say, i also tought Brasil would win easy from Mexico.
And i also tought it would be hard to play vs Spain, but we won easy from Spain.

I dont know if u know our defence guy called: Vlaar?
People here are saying that maybe Lens will take the place from Vlaar.

Vlaar stopped many balls vs Spain, without vlaar ( amazing player ) it can be a whole other game.. I hope they let Vlaar do where he's the best in, and thats doing all the defence.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: