Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2018, 12:47:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitZuo.com | 2%/hour for 72 hours! | Transaction Log | No Max. | Professional  (Read 13947 times)
BitZuo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:01:41 AM

BitZuo is a Bitcoin investment program. Send a minimum of 0.01 Bitcoin to the address on the left and you will receive 2.25% back hourly for 72 hours (3 days). After the 72 hours you will have amassed a ROI of 44%. For example, deposit 1 Bitcoin and you will receive back 1.44 over the 72 hour period. It's really that simple, give it a try!

BITZUO.COM

1BitZ68MGNkrCc26ciBmAm9CqwisGnXkP1

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q - How does BitZuo work?
A - First you deposit 0.01BTC or greater to the address on the left then all you have to do is sit back and relax and you will receive 2% of the deposit each hour for 72 hours.

Q - Can I see proof of payment?
A - Of course you can. All you have to do is have a browse through the Blockchain to see all of the deposits and payments being processed automatically.

Q - Can I have more than 1 deposit at a time?
A - Yes. For each unique transaction there will be 72 hourly payments sent out. You can deposit as many times as you want BE SURE TO USE A DIFFERENT ADDRESS EACH TIME THOUGH.

Q - I have further questions. Where can I contact you?
A - Feel free to send us an email to bitzuo.com@gmail.com for any questions, press, comments, etc.

What are you waiting for? Make some Bitcoin at BitZuo.com!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:07:19 AM

If no one deposit after the first deposit you don't get anything, that is what happened since only one person sent

Farmer17

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:10:32 AM

If no one deposit after the first deposit you don't get anything, that is what happened since only one person sent

Indeed it gets a second deposit now.
My advice is, only put money you can afford to lose and consider this as a gamble instead of investment.

BitZuo

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:18:26 AM

3 deposits so far! Keep it up!

Note: Each deposit will receive 72 payments total sent each and every hour. After the 72 hours is up the deposit will have made a profit of 62%!

Happy investing everyone!
griffin

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:02:56 AM

is there any calculator for calculating the earning?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:14:37 AM

Good idea. I'll start working on that now.

Right now you can just use http://percentagecalculator.net/
You get 2.25% per hour which adds up to 162% total at the end of the 72 hour period.

niudala

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:23:56 AM

deposited more than 1 hour, still receive nothing .
BitZuo

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:39:26 AM

deposited more than 1 hour, still receive nothing .

As you can see payouts have been sent now! The system automatically sends the payments each hour, on the hour. Next payment will be sent in around 20 minutes.

https://blockchain.info/tx/42c6d502007fbb148d4783a27d81fb96282bef215724c0ebe66af7901ceed9b4
https://blockchain.info/tx/7f3c9825c25f38625f977b1cb15924e3060462b34b338a1655dc15c23c7c5d15
https://blockchain.info/tx/e9ad1413238262057c0cf8711df07254f68e20c70e66cd3ce9367b0b16b04094
griffin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:28:04 AM

You get 2.25% per hour which adds up to 162% total at the end of the 72 hour period.

well thanks for the calculator Cheesy
BitZuo

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:31:33 AM

well thanks for the calculator Cheesy

Haha, no problem!

I will have a calculator on the site within the next day or so.

10 deposits so far and going strong!

Happy earnings everyone.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:33:50 AM

"No Maximum Deposit BitZuo has a 0.01 minimum deposit and has no maximum deposit ensuring a healthy profit for those willing to deposit more."

How do you pay the winnings? If someone deposits 200BTC you will give him 2.25%/hour? Who believes that?

thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 11:49:06 AM

"No Maximum Deposit BitZuo has a 0.01 minimum deposit and has no maximum deposit ensuring a healthy profit for those willing to deposit more."

How do you pay the winnings? If someone deposits 200BTC you will give him 2.25%/hour? Who believes that?
If you deposit late, you won't get any bitcoins back.

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:45:54 PM

It is in the gambling section but there is no disclaimer and no explication of how the game works

It is presented as an investment when it is not since it is a ponzi

BitZuo

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:50:49 PM

It is in the gambling section but there is no disclaimer and no explication of how the game works

At BitZuo we are coordinators of short-term loans and other investment opportunities within the Bitcoin community. We also partake in forex trading. BitZuo was launched in order to further our efforts and in return we offer great interest to those who deposit in our program.

Thanks for your interest and happy earnings to all!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1028

CryptoSamaritan - crypto-related help

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 12:51:43 PM

This is so similar to SatoshiHype and the ponzi that came before it, that it makes me think you simply scammed with SatoshiHype and switched to a new name so you can repeat with the same script. Or you want to make money off the same method every other person is trying to use.

CryptoSamaritan - mental health resource for crypto-related addiction/depression
Share & support - the more people we reach, the more we can help | Bitcointalk thread | Website
BitZuo

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:53:45 PM

This is so similar to SatoshiHype and the ponzi that came before it, that it makes me think you simply scammed with SatoshiHype and switched to a new name so you can repeat with the same script. Or you want to make money off the same method every other person is trying to use.

Fortunately you are incorrect. SatoshiHype is by far inferior to BitZuo. SatoshiHype was a ponzi scheme relying solely on other's deposits to fund the earlier deposits. That is a huge problem. Please refer to my previous post to learn how BitZuo is different.

Thanks!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 12:56:44 PM

That's all well and good, except for the fact it's bullshit. The returns you are claiming are entirely impossible, else people who manage funds would be climbing all over each other to get those returns. We would be looking at much wealthier people than the world already has.

CryptoSamaritan - mental health resource for crypto-related addiction/depression
Share & support - the more people we reach, the more we can help | Bitcointalk thread | Website
BitZuo

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:59:30 PM

That's all well and good, except for the fact it's bullshit. The returns you are claiming are entirely impossible, else people who manage funds would be climbing all over each other to get those returns. We would be looking at much wealthier people than the world already has.

I do understand where you're coming from sir. Fortunately, all you need to worry about is if BitZuo is paying, let us do the rest. Feel free to monitor the Blockchain if you believe BitZuo is a scam. We are fully transparent and always will be. https://blockchain.info/address/1BitZuoGD8QUvRjVwbD1B5u1qg8aYj9ABE

Thanks.
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:09:43 PM

Hey DiamondCardz  you're SUCK!! you're SHILLS of anti HYIP and Ponzi go away from our thread.
Go back to your BULLSHIT forum http://minerdirect.org/index.php that you're mod who want to win every contest IDIOT!!

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
BitZuo

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:18:29 PM

Just a reminder that any deposits under 0.01BTC will not count and will be taken as a donation. This is done to prevent tiny payouts that just clog the Blockchain.

Thanks!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 01:54:14 PM

Hey DiamondCardz  you're SUCK!! you're SHILLS of anti HYIP and Ponzi go away from our thread.
Go back to your BULLSHIT forum http://minerdirect.org/index.php that you're mod who want to win every contest IDIOT!!

Actually I'm disqualified from most contests because I'm a mod there.

How the hell can I be a shill of an anti-hyip when I have nothing to gain except karma for stopping new people from being scammed? Nice name-calling there as well, it's the lowest form of argument.

Also,

noun
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.
"I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club"

hellyeah

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:57:21 PM

How the hell can I be a shill of an anti-hyip when I have nothing to gain except karma for stopping new people from being scammed? Nice name-calling there as well, it's the lowest form of argument.

Also,

noun
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

I SEE YOU ALWAYS POST IN HYIP AND PONZI THREADS AND TOLD EVERYTIME THEY ARE SCAM!!
SUCH AN IDIOT!!

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
kittucrypt

Activity: 301
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:12:59 PM

Another Ponzi..Another trap...Another thread where after a time people will loose money.

Stay Away guys! For your own good.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 02:30:04 PM

Also,

noun

I SEE YOU ALWAYS POST IN HYIP AND PONZI THREADS AND TOLD EVERYTIME THEY ARE SCAM!!
SUCH AN IDIOT!!

At the end of the day, you're the one acting like a child, spamming in full capital letters and calling names.

That's not being an idiot. They are scams. SatoshiHype literally just turned into a scam, and despite all my warnings saying it was going to, that makes me an idiot?

BitZuo

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:32:49 PM

I would appreciate if you would take your discussion elsewhere. Scam is not a word that associates with BitZuo.

15+ Deposits so far along with many payouts!

Happy earnings everyone.
jean92

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:14:29 PM

work fine
good job

sereno

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:03:33 PM

so far so good.
they are paying steady.

i just found a classic x2 ponzi that is just starting, i invested, let's see what happens.

http://bit-twin.net/  FYI

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:08:58 PM

At BitZuo we are coordinators of short-term loans and other investment opportunities within the Bitcoin community. We also partake in forex trading. BitZuo was launched in order to further our efforts and in return we offer great interest to those who deposit in our program.

Thanks for your interest and happy earnings to all!

162% in 72hours means you would loan the money at more than 62% for 3 days to make a profit or you would make more than 62% in average playing forex, it is unsustainable

btc_rocks

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:25:30 PM

Of course it is not sustainable.  It is a ponzi just like the rest of these HYIP programs.  That is fine just don't try to tell us that it is backed by real investments.  If you going to play a ponzi you might as well play one that pays out quickly at least you know where you stand and don't have to wait 48 or 72 hrs.
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

you wn after 42 payments under you earn you investisment Wink

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:34:58 PM

Of course it is not sustainable.  It is a ponzi just like the rest of these HYIP programs.  That is fine just don't try to tell us that it is backed by real investments.  If you going to play a ponzi you might as well play one that pays out quickly at least you know where you stand and don't have to wait 48 or 72 hrs.

I feel like that as well; I don't like the fact that he deceives the player making them think it is a trusted investment with guaranteed returns where they are totally unsustainable, it is an outright lie since he is not making money via short term loans or forex trading

BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:04:16 AM

I feel like that as well; I don't like the fact that he deceives the player making them think it is a trusted investment with guaranteed returns where they are totally unsustainable, it is an outright lie since he is not making money via short term loans or forex trading

Agreed. I didn't say that BitZuos loaning and investing covered the entire profit. Most of the payouts come from other users. I am not trying to deceive anyone.

Almost 30 deposits and 1BTC deposited! Keep it up guys!

Thanks,
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:57:18 AM

Milestone reached: 1 BTC total deposited!

Keep it up guys!!
sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:11:07 AM

hey, bitzuo, did you promote your ponzi?
if not do it man.
it's the best way to bring people to the game...

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:26:10 AM

if not do it man.

I have PMed you in regards to that. Also, I prefer it not to be referred to as a ponzi.
sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:25:13 AM

if not do it man.

I have PMed you in regards to that. Also, I prefer it not to be referred to as a ponzi.

sorry man, your program.
didn't mean nothing by it.

brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:57:43 AM

Dear BitZuo canyou give a detail payout time if I send you 1btc?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:01:05 AM

You will get 0.0225BTC per hour for 72 hours.
At the end of the 72 hours you will have amassed 1.62BTC which is a .62BTC profit!

https://www.bitzuo.com/
brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:01:21 AM

Is this correct ?

Let's say I send you 1btc on zero hour?

1st hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
2nd hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
3rd hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
to
71 hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
72 hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc

Am I correct ?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:02:18 AM

Is this correct ?

Let's say I send you 1btc on zero hour?

1st hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
2nd hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
3rd hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
to
71 hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
72 hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc

Am I correct ?

Yes you are 100% correct Smiley
That is how BitZuo works.
brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:03:19 AM

At the end of the 72 hours you will have amassed 1.62BTC which is a .62BTC profit!

So I send you 1btc, you send me back 1.62btc in  3 days ?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:04:06 AM

So I send you 1btc, you send me back 1.62btc in  3 days ?

Yes. As I mentioned you will receive 72 payments of 0.0225 which will total 1.62 over 3 days.

Happy earnings.
brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:06:13 AM

so your blockchain Transaction fees is 0.0072 BTC in 3 days ?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:08:52 AM

Yes I suppose it is. But that is just how it is, there is no way around the fee unless you have any suggestions haha! We still guarantee you 162% of your original deposit at the end of the 72 hour period.
brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:11:31 AM

Yes I suppose it is. But that is just how it is, there is no way around the fee unless you have any suggestions haha! We still guarantee you 162% of your original deposit at the end of the 72 hour period.

1.62btc +  0.0072 BTC = 1.6272 BTC

Why dont you send me back  1.6271 BTC  in 3 days ,  to give me your blockchain Transaction fees?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:17:48 AM

1.62btc +  0.0072 BTC = 1.6272 BTC

Why dont you send me back  1.6271 BTC  in 3 days ,  to give me your blockchain Transaction fees?

I don't quite understand. The fees are the default fees that must be paid to the blockchain. I can't change them.
sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:19:45 AM

i can't acess your page. is there a server problem or something?

BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:22:14 AM

Yeah I did a quick reboot because of the SSL slowing it down.
It's back up: http://bitzuo.com/
brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:23:36 AM

me too pls fix soon
sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:25:00 AM

me too pls fix soon

it's fixed

BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:26:14 AM

Also, another thing.
If the site is ever down, you will still receive your hourly payments.
You can also still deposit to: 1BitZuoGD8QUvRjVwbD1B5u1qg8aYj9ABE and it will work as well.

The site is seperate from the payment handling.

Thanks,
brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:26:32 AM

me too pls fix soon

it's fixed
Thank you .
brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:29:17 AM

Also, another thing.
You can also still deposit to: 1BitZuoGD8QUvRjVwbD1B5u1qg8aYj9ABE and it will work as well.

Thanks,

can you put that in your site"If this site is ever down, you will still receive your hourly payments. "
TradeFortress
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4589356.0
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:41:19 AM

Also, another thing.

Thanks,

can you put that in your site"If this site is ever down, you will still receive your hourly payments. "
Yep, I'm currently working on fixing the SSL but I will add that to the website soon.

Did you lose money in CoinLenders or Inputs.io? Please contact me by Dec 31st, 2018 to receive a reimbursement
Beware of impersonators! I will ONLY ever email you from admin+g [at] glados.cc , and I will ONLY ever contact you from this bitcointalk account.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:42:01 AM

Also, another thing.

Thanks,

Yep, I'm currently working on fixing the SSL but I will add that to the website soon.

Sorry, what?

Who are you?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:20:12 AM

Also, another thing.

Thanks,

I have added that to the About Us.

Thanks! Let me know if you need anything else.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:08:20 AM

I have fixed the server now. There should be no more issues regarding load times now Smiley

Thanks,
niudala

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:22:28 AM

Great !
sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:06:37 AM

notworking again...

BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:16:37 AM

notworking again...

Yes it is. Clear your cache and flush your DNS and try again.

You can see that it is working. Try visiting it on http://hidemyass.com/
Trista354

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:21:44 AM

admin, plz answer me. i send you pm
sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:24:02 AM

sorry man, not working for me. i cleared cache, cookies and dns and nothing.
it's ok, i got the payments.

i only speak to atract new comers

AaronBreillat

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:26:48 AM

Oh look, Mr Wu "accidentally" blew his cover.

You're pathetic dude. It's past a joke at this point.

You came back to the forum and you act as if nothing ever happened. You completely ignore the devastation you caused to the lives of thousands of people. You provided not as much as an update or even an acknowledgement of whats happening with this alleged "hack", yet continue to protest your innocence when challenged.

It seems to me you've spent more time trying to recover your funds from Ukyo than you have the supposed hacked funds.

Actually it's pointless even talking to you. Just go away, please just fuck off back to wherever you went. You posting here is not doing anyone any good, especially yourself.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:36:48 AM

admin, plz answer me. i send you pm

I don't see any PM. Please try again or email me: bitzuo.com@gmail.com

You came back to the forum and you act as if nothing ever happened. You completely ignore the devastation you caused to the lives of thousands of people. You provided not as much as an update or even an acknowledgement of whats happening with this alleged "hack", yet continue to protest your innocence when challenged.

It seems to me you've spent more time trying to recover your funds from Ukyo than you have the supposed hacked funds.

Actually it's pointless even talking to you. Just go away, please just fuck off back to wherever you went. You posting here is not doing anyone any good, especially yourself.

Yes I have seen the devastation caused by TradeFortress and I am appauled. I don't know what he's trying to do on my thread, make it look like he owns BitZuo? It all seems a bit strange quite honestly.

I guess you just have to wait. The site is up. Did you try accessing from http://hidemyass.com/ ?

sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:41:07 AM

I guess you just have to wait. The site is up. Did you try accessing from http://hidemyass.com/ ?

[/quote]

i accessed it from hidemyass, it's ok
but from chrome doesn't work.

Maximizer

Activity: 18

Coiner

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:46:45 AM

That was the most obvious thread sabotage post and you fell for it....
come on...
Look at all of TradeFortresses post since he was exposed as a scammer...he trolls and does nothing but hijack other peoples threads.

If this was the thread owner, why wouldn't he have deleted his post in panic that people might find out it is TradeFortress behind the site? He didn't, because it wasn't him.

Seriously you gotta think deep into things like this!

Best of luck with your site OP, looks great.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:09:33 PM

I can't believe this one picked up, maybe because the owner talks English and the site design is cool
I don't want to kill your game so I won't say too many negative things, enjoy but please understand the risks : it is a ponzi game not an investment

The fact there is no max deposit is crazy : how can you give a profit to someone that would deposit 5BTC 10BTC or 100BTC?

sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:42:42 PM

you shoulf really pay attention to the DNS problem on your site.
just went to btcclicks and it doesn't appear. it says impoosible to solve DNS adress.

you wont atract anybody like this and yu spent money in ads for nothing...

fix it please

BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:49:54 PM

just went to btcclicks and it doesn't appear. it says impoosible to solve DNS adress.

fix it please

It's working fine.
http://isup.me/bitzuo.com

It just may take some time for some people to access it again without a proxy.

DNS is fine.
sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:07:26 PM

fix it please

It's working fine.

DNS is fine.

ok man, it's your call. it's not working fine but as you wish...
i couldn't access it from the link you just sent, can't access it from google, firefox, etc...

can anybody else confirm what i'm saying?

btc_rocks

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:13:50 PM

Site does not work for me either.  I get a DNS error when using any browser.
sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:14:41 PM

you will notice that since you re-touched your site there were no more investments...

BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:33:40 PM

Site does not work for me either.  I get a DNS error when using any browser.

fix it please

It's working fine.

DNS is fine.

ok man, it's your call. it's not working fine but as you wish...
i couldn't access it from the link you just sent, can't access it from google, firefox, etc...

can anybody else confirm what i'm saying?

Sorry I have not made myself clear. I changed servers so the old DNS information will still be in your cache. You need to clear your browsers cache and go into cmd and type ipconfig /flushdns to clear the old DNS info.

Alternatively you can view the site using http://hidemyass.com/ or just send BTC directly to: 1BitZuoGD8QUvRjVwbD1B5u1qg8aYj9ABE and that will work perfectly too. The problem you both are facing only happens to people who have visited the site before the server switch. New visitors will experience no issues. The issue will also solve itself within a few hours.

Thanks,
datoxxl

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:21:12 PM

I'am in. Maybe this time I'll be lucky... Smiley

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 02:35:38 PM

test if you have windows in the console
ipconfig /flushdns

for me the bitman site is ok and hidemyass too

sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:04:34 PM

i did the ipconfig thing and it still doesn't work...

oh well, maybe later...

fracazzo

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:10:07 PM

yes, i'm in too, site is working good. i've used http://bitzuo.com/

i sent you 0.090. be a nice man and we will give you business.
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 07:16:24 PM

and me 0.05 just now ! Smiley

sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:30:30 PM

all good, i have acess to the site again

fracazzo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:44:35 PM

got my first payment
juppmertes

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:45:41 PM

the same as satoshihype! Angry

<help@bitzuo.com>... User unknown
fracazzo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:06:27 PM

got the second payment. 
fracazzo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:13:38 PM

i'm not sure if that is due to the fact they has changed the host

sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:17:59 PM

you got the help you need here my friend...

sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:19:12 PM

you also have his email here somewhere...

BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:14:24 PM

Woops. This is because I changed servers.

Please email bitzuo.com@gmail.com instead.

Almost 50 deposits! Great job everyone Smiley Keep it up.
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:36:56 PM

hello

not payment for the las hour

État: 16 confirmations, diffusée à travers 10 nœuds
Date: 04/05/2014 21:05
À: bitzuo 1BitZuoGD8QUvRjVwbD1B5u1qg8aYj9ABE
Débit: -0.05 BTC
Frais de transaction: -0.0014 BTC
Montant net: -0.0514 BTC
ID de la transaction: 74d38bb47a6e681d60ec10879ceb4ba7b1804c7d39116fdc79d2b61cfedc00b7

amount: 0.001125 payment#2

can tou see ?

thx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thx i have receive now  rapidly thx

BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:58:31 PM

Smiley

Keep it up guys. Hit the 50 deposits!
fracazzo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:17:21 PM

Smiley

what happen at the 50th ?? we gonna get a bonus deposit ??

yes??!  Wink
BitZuo

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:52:55 PM

Smiley

what happen at the 50th ?? we gonna get a bonus deposit ??

yes??!  Wink

Haha, you'll get my congratulations which is the best reward of all Wink
BitZuo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:39:07 AM

50 Deposits reached. Next goal: 100 Smiley

Keep it up guys
fracazzo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:53:28 AM

Keep it up guys

oh well....you gotta keep it up the payments too if you want to continue to get the wallet with deposits

i haven't got the midnight payment and now i'm going to sleep, please start the payments again and make my morning wake up happy.

BitZuo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:46:50 AM

Keep it up guys

oh well....you gotta keep it up the payments too if you want to continue to get the wallet with deposits

i haven't got the midnight payment and now i'm going to sleep, please start the payments again and make my morning wake up happy.

Payments are still being sent every hour automatically.

See for yourself: https://blockchain.info/address/1BitZuoGD8QUvRjVwbD1B5u1qg8aYj9ABE

Keep it going guys, happy earnings Smiley
sereno

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:14:58 AM

there's a payment missing, blockchain server time 06.00
one payment of 0.0045 to this adress: 16PSywh36HhcXdV5MJFTGJ7uohcpeEp9gi

please check it. it didn't arrive.
initial investment 0.2

datoxxl

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:05:23 AM

No missed payments so far.

Mine: 18/72.

Keep it up. May it last long. Smiley

vagabondo

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:44:38 AM

48/72 now with no missing payment ... very well !
BitZuo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:47:46 AM

48/72 now with no missing payment ... very well !

Yes. No one should have missing payments as it is all automatic.

Almost 2BTC deposited!

Happy earning everyone!
sereno

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:32:42 AM

initial investment 0.2

my missing payment is now payed.

thanks bitzuo for the honesty.

keep it up

BitZuo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:32:00 AM

initial investment 0.2

my missing payment is now payed.

thanks bitzuo for the honesty.

keep it up

Smiley

No problem. Enjoy.

FastLoan4You

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:43:52 AM

BitZuo is nice site, good design Smiley
BitZuo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:28:05 PM

BitZuo is nice site, good design Smiley

Thanks, I appreciate that Smiley
PerrythePlatypus

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:54:32 PM

I wouldn't consider anything more than 10% legit. Its impossible to sustain. Still, nice design  Smiley
BitZuo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:17:53 PM

62 deposits and going strong!

Happy earnings to everyone. Remember you can PM me or email me: bitzuo.com@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks!
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:57:43 PM

hello

new deposit 0.05 Wink

it's normal payment of two hours in past is not confirmed, but the last is confirmed ?

thx
good job

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:06:20 PM

ha it's good now Wink

fracazzo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:59:10 PM

Keep it up guys

Payments are still being sent every hour automatically.

See for yourself: https://blockchain.info/address/1BitZuoGD8QUvRjVwbD1B5u1qg8aYj9ABE

Keep it going guys, happy earnings Smiley

oh, i belevie in you, maybe something is not going perfectly in your automatic system, i'm still missing two payments and a half, between midnight and 2am. i told you, i belevie in you, i'm telling you like a beta tester  Smiley   to address at your system to make it really bug free (if any)and of course....to receive my two and a half missing payments. thank you  Cheesy
sereno

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:27:35 PM

guys, if anyone of you is tempted by bit maximizer, don't, i repeat, DON'T invest.

we are dealing again with btcdynamic, bitdigital, financeBTC, etc...

known scammer trying again .

750% profit, really??? really???
it's just impossible, even at wall street speculation.

it's your choice but i assure you that you will loose your money.
stick with bitzuo that so far only has proven good game, reliable and available.

good work bitzuo

elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:27:51 PM

I would invest, but im afraid its ponzi.
vagabondo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:38:21 PM

I'm at 57/72 now. No payment loss or even late.
Very good.
I have paired the loss I have had with satoshihype so I am happy.

If I make another invest when this is still running the system keep it distinct without problems ?
fracazzo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:50:16 PM

I'm at 57/72 now. No payment loss or even late.
Very good.
I have paired the loss I have had with satoshihype so I am happy.

If I make another invest when this is still running the system keep it distinct without problems ?

yes it does, i have two deposits with him and getting two payments per hour
sereno

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:30:43 PM

i also have two payments per hour.
this morning i had a payement that didn't arrive, i sent him a message and the problem was solved fast.
i'm very happy with this admin, in two months only him and 125btc deserve trust and respect.

cheers man

finally someone serious and honest

fracazzo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:45:18 PM

http://
i also have two payments per hour.
this morning i had a payement that didn't arrive, i sent him a message and the problem was solved fast.
i'm very happy with this admin, in two months only him and 125btc deserve trust and respect.

cheers man

finally someone serious and honest

sent him an email for my two missing payments between mdinight and 2am with proof of that, and still didn't answer me and no payments

EDIT: actually those are five missing payments because i made two different deposits, meanwhile at 2.04am i got only one of those and than started again to pay normally

http://i58.tinypic.com/35hh46p.jpg
BitZuo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:13:18 PM

78 deposits! We are close to 100. Good work everyone!
fracazzo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:20:04 PM

hi, can i please have the missing deposits?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:26:14 PM

Yes for sure my friend. I will do that as soon as I get access to my computer. I am out right now. Please PM me the payment details an where I need to send, etc.

Thanks,
fracazzo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:33:24 PM

Yes for sure my friend. I will do that as soon as I get access to my computer. I am out right now. Please PM me the payment details an where I need to send, etc.

Thanks,

no problem, take your time.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:22:28 PM

Thanks,

no problem, take your time.

Ok I'm ready. Please tell me your Bitcoin address and the Blockchain link for your original deposit.

Thanks,

Also, only 19 more deposits til we reach 100 Smiley
Zuminest

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:12:06 PM

Sent .11 to 1BitZuo~ https://blockchain.info/tx/0cd298a484f1e106488169957d834727eaacaf9a66d570ae0bb910e247617f34
Will update with results!
Let's do this!
<3

EDIT: Got paid the same hour I deposited. 3 payments paid so far <3
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:09:23 AM

Sent .11 to 1BitZuo~ https://blockchain.info/tx/0cd298a484f1e106488169957d834727eaacaf9a66d570ae0bb910e247617f34
Will update with results!
Let's do this!
<3

Smiley
Thanks for investing. Happy earnings my friend.
fracazzo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:28:38 AM

Ok I'm ready. Please tell me your Bitcoin address and the Blockchain link for your original deposit.

Thanks,

wallet: 1Gg37tqE1NDKQGyjmahj44FkyJyc4p7wie

https://blockchain.info/tx/3b8ecf1618940a8a083932570efbc5bde0196f4406a4634f20b34d8ca7c530e7

https://blockchain.info/tx/9daa79fba344be92eb693e036ca0602d1044fb1358cd40e2584d496cb247464c
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:24:47 AM

Thanks,

https://blockchain.info/tx/3b8ecf1618940a8a083932570efbc5bde0196f4406a4634f20b34d8ca7c530e7

https://blockchain.info/tx/9daa79fba344be92eb693e036ca0602d1044fb1358cd40e2584d496cb247464c

Well sir, if you analyse the Blockchain you will see that there are in fact no missing payments..
fracazzo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:44:28 AM

Thanks,

Well sir, if you analyse the Blockchain you will see that there are in fact no missing payments..

so what about the snapshot i took which you can tell there's missing payments between midnight and 2am Huh if i got the midnight and 1am payments, why the transactions list doesn't show them up?? and why only one payments out of 2 at 2.04 am ?? something is wrong for sure and is not me. i'm not wasting my time for little money but because i didn't get that for sure, i counted the deposits received and in fact is missing them.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:02:51 AM

Thanks,

so what about the snapshot i took which you can tell there's missing payments between midnight and 2am Huh if i got the midnight and 1am payments, why the transactions list doesn't show them up?? and why only one payments out of 2 at 2.04 am ?? something is wrong for sure and is not me.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Gg37tqE1NDKQGyjmahj44FkyJyc4p7wie

I just looked through it all. There are no missing payments. See for yourself. The only time there's one payment per hour is before you sent your second deposit Smiley
fracazzo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:10:09 AM

Thanks,

so what about the snapshot i took which you can tell there's missing payments between midnight and 2am Huh if i got the midnight and 1am payments, why the transactions list doesn't show them up?? and why only one payments out of 2 at 2.04 am ?? something is wrong for sure and is not me.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Gg37tqE1NDKQGyjmahj44FkyJyc4p7wie

I just looked through it all. There are no missing payments. See for yourself. The only time there's one payment per hour is before you sent your second deposit Smiley

well....than i have only to say that this is a mistery, i'm gonna be here at midnight to check if this happen again...
fracazzo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:22:16 AM

holyshit....this is a shame for me......the fu***ng multibit didn't worked up properly and didn't show up the transactions for good.
i only resyncronized the blockchain and the transactions and now i have all the payments! sorry for that but i was messed up by multibit  Smiley

cheers Nathan, thanks for the patience.  Tongue
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:25:10 AM

holyshit....this is a shame for me......the fu***ng multibit didn't worked up properly and didn't show up the transactions for good.
i only resyncronized the blockchain and the transactions and now i have the transactions! sorry for that but i was messed up by multibit  Smiley

Haha, don't worry about it.

Happy earnings friend.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:53:19 AM

We now have 85 deposits and almost 3BTC deposited! Good work everyone.

Keep it up,
steyehn

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:05:19 AM

what happens after 100 deposits? you wont just shut down the site wont you?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:15:24 AM

Haha, no my friend. It is just a milestone.

BitZuo will keep on going for as long as possible. I will not shut it down. As long as people are depositing, BitZuo will live.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:51:50 AM

Almost 3 BTC deposited guys!

Keep it up.
vagabondo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:34:35 AM

I have make another deposit, so now I have two ... all is running OK :-)
good work !
sereno

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:21:59 AM

i not so sure about the 100 payments...
if nobody invests.... ai ai ui ui

BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:08:04 AM

i not so sure about the 100 payments...
if nobody invests.... ai ai ui ui

Only 7 more deposits to go. Easy!

Next milestone will be 250 Smiley

Keep it up everyone!!
sereno

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:10:16 AM

now comes the hard part.
we have to find investors. i will try to bring my crypto currencies friends to the table... again...
time to work friends!!!

BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:03:38 AM

Yep. C'mon guys, keep it going Smiley
steyehn

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:16:21 AM

ill try to advertise your site in some traffic exchange sites i use, but make sure i wont get embarrassed. ok?  Grin

ill try if your site will be accepted and get some hits
steyehn

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:37:05 AM

you lack funds in your wallet bitzuo, not all were paid the last hour. only 19 accounts got paid
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:41:01 AM

you lack funds in your wallet bitzuo, not all were paid the last hour. only 19 accounts got paid

Correct. Deposits need to keep flowing!
Don't worry, you will still receive 72 payouts in total.

Let's do this guys!
steyehn

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:53:40 AM

someone just deposited, will we still get the payment for the last hour now or will i get my 72nd payment on my 73rd hour?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:58:51 AM

someone just deposited, will we still get the payment for the last hour now or will i get my 72nd payment on my 73rd hour?

If your payment is ever skipped due to the balance being too low then it will pretend that hour never happened.
Let's say you have got 23/72 payments and then the payment time comes along and the bank doesn't have enough then the next hour it will still be 23/72.

Anyway, bank balance is back up quite high now. There should be no issues Smiley

Keep it rolling guys, almost at 100 Wink
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 12:03:02 PM

hi

in precedent hour    i have not receive 2 payments

État: 248 confirmations
ID de la transaction: 74d38bb47a6e681d60ec10879ceb4ba7b1804c7d39116fdc79d2b61cfedc00b7

and

État: 156 confirmations
Date: 05/05/2014 15:13
Frais de transaction: -0.001 BTC
Montant net: -0.051 BTC
ID de la transaction: 3b53622332af9b804d6d6d649ef52ba8a58258f14b1888a16650f8d2811ff2b6

BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:04:35 PM

hi

in last hour and this hour  i have not receive 3 payments

4adbee292ef7180759c0afb9b8644a8d4d66184125893d5c11b0930999f6b804 0,001125

4f405078cf21c315e3b4945ebf54b14e52cac90207449f8a2c6e0eeaf73777f9 0.001125

e55bd67778dba545e3e551cfd7a5b77333068d989e4faeaedfab78bebbb01a5c 0,000645

Please read my above post. Your deposits are safe with BitZuo. You will still receive 72 payments.
datoxxl

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:28:05 PM

Haha, no my friend. It is just a milestone.

BitZuo will keep on going for as long as possible. I will not shut it down. As long as people are depositing, BitZuo will live.
Good to hear that. Smiley

Baklazna

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:32:04 PM

what will happen once there is no more new investors?
Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:36:52 PM

Exactly what happened in all other ponzi and hyip. Wink

Light

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:41:15 PM

Everyone with funds will not receive them back. This is simply a standard ponzi scheme whereby either the admin will run with the funds or he'll wait till there are no more transactions and then run. In effect this is simply a scam.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:48:13 PM

Everyone with funds will not receive them back. This is simply a standard ponzi scheme whereby either the admin will run with the funds or he'll wait till there are no more transactions and then run. In effect this is simply a scam.

I'm not running anywhere. I'm staying right here. BitZuo is a game and I have faith in it continuing to prosper. I don't appreciate naysayers on my thread.

Thanks,
sereno

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:10:59 PM

for a guy that calls himself light you're not very iluminated...
it's a game with high risks, everybody knows that. and if they don't, they shouldn't play
and if there are no more funds the admin wins nothing. it would be a scam if he ran with the money, not like this.

if there are no more funds nobody wins, you think that as a scam?

think a little before saying stupidities like that...

sereno

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:12:16 PM

he's just a moron bitzuo, don't listen

datoxxl

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:12:29 PM

It is a gambling section... Smiley

It's just pyramid thing, all investments are simply distributed among us...
Some will get full profit, some - partial; Some will lose a little or more, some will lose all.

P.S. I invested early and I am in a little profit already. Smiley

fracazzo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:24:20 PM

hi

in last hour and this hour  i have not receive 3 payments

4adbee292ef7180759c0afb9b8644a8d4d66184125893d5c11b0930999f6b804 0,001125

4f405078cf21c315e3b4945ebf54b14e52cac90207449f8a2c6e0eeaf73777f9 0.001125

e55bd67778dba545e3e551cfd7a5b77333068d989e4faeaedfab78bebbb01a5c 0,000645

Please read my above post. Your deposits are safe with BitZuo. You will still receive 72 payments.

same as for me, at 7am i did not received a payment, and i did resyncronized the transactions three times but still no payment at 7am, BUT i understand what kind of business Nathan is going thru and it may happen some delays in the payments.
as long as I get paid it's ok if sometimes it does skip some hours, unfortunately i don't have resources where go find some people to let them know bitzuo and make it grow, hope somebody here is gonna help, if the "game" does works, than don't let 'em die.

EDIT:if am i right.... yes, as he said the payments count, in my case are 8/72 and should be 9/72 but today the 7am deposit is skipped, so all the payments has been postponed of one hour. is it correct??

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 01:30:45 PM

hello
it's ok

i have reinvesting Wink

jean

BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:33:19 PM

hello
it's ok

i have reinvesting Wink

jean

Good stuff man! It's people like you who make this a good game Smiley

Thanks to all who invest. Almost 100 deposits, 3 more haha!

Thanks,
fracazzo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:40:41 PM

hello
it's ok

i have reinvesting Wink

jean

Good stuff man! It's people like you who make this a good game Smiley

Thanks to all who invest. Almost 100 deposits, 3 more haha!

Thanks,

two  Smiley

sereno

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:58:21 PM

i'm quite happy with bitzuo.
he's always here, he's honest and efficient.
never in 3 days i felt fear of disapointment.

my first deposit ended last hour and my second will end shortly too.
i'm thinking of reinvesting too.
i think i'll invest the profits of the 2 previous deposits...

cheers bitzuo, fantastic work
you show everybody that it's possible honest admins in this area.

datoxxl

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:24:44 PM

Reinvested & 100 Deposits reached!!! Smiley

kittucrypt

Activity: 301
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:49:43 PM

Some will get full profit, some - partial; Some will lose a little or more, some will lose all.

This sums up the reality. There is only one game here..and that is the Ponzi. People like you will fuel it and one day when deposits are going to be < payable amounts, this is going to blow up. And that's when a lot of investors will loose money to make a few guys like you rich!!!

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:29:12 PM

the payment

État: 0/non confirmée
Date: 06/05/2014 16:05
Crédit: 0.001125 BTC
Montant net: +0.001125 BTC
ID de la transaction: 9a6ba843504f280dcff165b65f1a664cebe1599a03f1003469182184eb7c7cf7

always not 0/confirm afer 3 hours normaly ?

datoxxl

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:58:02 PM

This sums up the reality. There is only one game here..and that is the Ponzi. People like you will fuel it and one day when deposits are going to be < payable amounts, this is going to blow up. And that's when a lot of investors will loose money to make a few guys like you rich!!!

Heh, what is casino? People are making other people rich. It is gambling.
I have lost in these games a lot, so I am not rich at all from such games, so has everybody in these and other gambling things. That's all. It's just a risky game. If you don't like, don't play...
I get more fun playing this, then hi-lo, roulette and such games...
Here I made second deposit, when there already were ~100 deposits, I don't have high chances also, It's a risk...

vagabondo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:14:01 PM

Can a transition stay unconfirmed for hours ?

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/a6862c98992a79657fb20d3ec869086a3785c4ccbf9ea529417f4ceb747ede5a
datoxxl

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:16:08 PM

It'll be confirmed, don't worry. It's Bitcoin thing. Smiley

P.S. I think, the payment which is sent to you is not confirmed on the side of sender in previous transaction. After it confirms, yours will confirm.

Some people's deposits are not confirmed, maybe this is the problem, check it out:
https://blockchain.info/address/1BitZuoGD8QUvRjVwbD1B5u1qg8aYj9ABE?offset=0&filter=2

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:28:11 PM

Did you send from a shared wallet? Like coinbase?

Or you spend an unconfirmed input that didn't have a fee, so that is hanging it up.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lqkrd/how_does_a_transaction_remain_unconfirmed_for_10/
datoxxl

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:29:33 PM

He is not sending, he is receiving...

PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:30:39 PM

Also, I think double-spends can cause this to happen.
datoxxl

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:36:38 PM

Check it out:
https://blockchain.info/tx/6ee096aa52adb45ba239546b2378a1d95e5f893e0d7842af7224d914fb0e7a13
That may be the problem. Somebody deposited without the FEE to BitZuo.com... Now this unconfirmed payment is being distributed to us... Sad

elephantas1

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:40:28 PM

if you are not scammers then from where do you get btc for people to pay?
datoxxl

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:46:00 PM

If you are reading posts, everything in this gambling section is casino games, ponzi schemes, pyramids... High risk things.
Some lose some win. Nothing more. Call it scam if you wish.
This game is paying from other people deposits of course, anybody has other ideas? It is Pyramid. But I deposited twice, it's good for now. Don't know how long it will last, but admin says he won't run...

elephantas1

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:47:42 PM

If you are reading posts, everything in this gambling section is casino games, ponzi schemes, pyramids... High risk things.
This game is paying from other people deposits of course, anybody has other ideas? It is Pyramid. But I deposited twice, it's good for now. Don't know how long it will last, but admin says he won't run...

If admin say its legit then its LEGIT (not)
datoxxl

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:53:54 PM

Who says gambling is not legit?
When deposits will stop, people who didn't get paid will lose...
I think saying that it is legit he means, that he won't steal our money and run, every penny we pay will be distributed to us. He will just leave the site and it will last as long as there are deposits. Smiley

vagabondo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:05:36 PM

Check it out:
https://blockchain.info/tx/6ee096aa52adb45ba239546b2378a1d95e5f893e0d7842af7224d914fb0e7a13
That may be the problem. Somebody deposited without the FEE to BitZuo.com... Now this unconfirmed payment is being distributed to us... Sad

Ok I see. So sooner or later that will be finally confirmed and then confirmed us payment.
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 07:10:09 PM

hi

payment not confirmed with wallet personal adress

elephantas1

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:11:22 PM

I think saying that it is legit he means, that he won't steal our money and run, every penny we pay will be distributed to us. He will just leave the site and it will last as long as there are deposits. Smiley
So you say that hell get no business out of that yes?
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 07:23:30 PM

if the fee not paid it's now to 24 hours for first confirm Wink

good is now confimed Wink

datoxxl

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:29:09 PM

So you say that hell get no business out of that yes?
I just researched a little, he is taking fees from every deposit:
https://blockchain.info/address/1FeesUoPY753S5LBnavRobYMNeQgLM2qPJ
So it's the profit for him...

vagabondo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:25:29 PM

Yes, the old pending payment finally was confirmed.

And all the payment send from Bitzuo are arriving ... a clock ! :-)
fracazzo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:49:16 PM

Yes, the old pending payment finally was confirmed.

And all the payment send from Bitzuo are arriving ... a clock ! :-)

i confirm that, 100% true.
Zuminest

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:08:18 PM

Early this morning I had missed a payment but this past hour l received a double payment to make up for it. Either the admin is watching over all the payouts or his automated system rocks. Woot woot!
BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:11:17 PM

That is correct! I will never run from you guys. That is my personal guarantee.

Thanks for using BitZuo. We have surpassed 100 deposits and over 4BTC! Next goal, 250 Smiley
Frankie_uk

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:02:44 PM

I just got paid but not connected to website
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:03:52 PM

what we win at 250 ?  1 sylver satochi virtual (hot your paintshop)

BitZuo

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:58:43 PM

what we win at 250 ?  1 sylver satochi virtual (hot your paintshop)

Haha. As always you win my praise Smiley

Thanks,
BitZuo

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:22:39 AM

Haha, I just saw that BitZuo is currently the busiest Bitcoin address!

http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-busiest_by_transactions-bitcoin-addresses.html

I think this calls for some action. When I get home I will work on making the hourly payouts into a JSON array to allow for the utilization of the Blockchain mass-send API. That way each hour the address will only send 1 payment but it will be to everyone. Basically just compressing all the payments into one per hour Smiley

Almost 5BTC deposited! Good work.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

127 Deposits
5.2+ BTC deposited.

Good stuff guys.

Happy earnings,
Whicker

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:55:24 AM

I have received 4 payments, so far so good  Grin
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:59:41 AM

hi,

3 payment has not receveid in the last hour

i have 5 deposit i have reveid 2/5   1) 0.001125   2)0.001125

État: 395 confirmations
hourly: 0.001125

--------------------------------

État: 303 confirmations
Date: 05/05/2014 15:13
Montant net: -0.051 BTC
ID de la transaction: 3b53622332af9b804d6d6d649ef52ba8a58258f14b1888a16650f8d2811ff2b6

---------------------------------

État: 142 confirmations
Date: 06/05/2014 15:07
Débit: -0.03 BTC
Montant net: -0.031 BTC
ID de la transaction: dbdf708acf32323b9946d0edb1aba30b34ba6b6f8a9ffba780beeeda3b934bd2
ourly: 0.000675

-----------------------------------

État: 110 confirmations
Date: 06/05/2014 17:47
Frais de transaction: -0.00105327 BTC
Montant net: -0.05105327 BTC
ID de la transaction: be2b5072e69adabbfade63daef197e2f14d9aef232df99c34afe1f7031908da6

-------------------------------------

État: 56 confirmations
Date: 06/05/2014 23:57
Débit: -0.043 BTC
Frais de transaction: -0.0007 BTC
Montant net: -0.0437 BTC
ID de la transaction: 7cf7ca2c81abd6ccb2effc69f261b8992c9f562860d4b3ef60596aa17d07acae
hourly: 0,0009675

the two payment receveid is:

État: 8 confirmations
Date: 07/05/2014 08:03
De: inconnu
À: 19FtbpdFzD6RK7Eaj98uMuG6Vxr5jitvf (votre propre adresse, étiquette: Billing)
ID de la transaction: 8af7114195d7c404fd4abe664e3ab77a73014aa512bda1c6b62dcc51ba79cb65

and

État: 0/non confirmée
Date: 07/05/2014 08:06
ID de la transaction: 449e32766bd64b9819110aed17982d4b3da4b7fde0f4057ad2ff1d560ff2d17a

can you see ?

thx

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:37:57 AM

no payment for this hour  Huh

BitZuo

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:31:55 AM

no payment for this hour  Huh

Sir, I see that no payments have been missed to your addresses. Make sure to sync with Blockchain. The same thing happened to another user yesterday and syncing with the blockchain fixed it. They payments are there.

Browse your address on Blockchain.info to see Smiley
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 08:34:35 AM

one part is good now

8:00-9:00 5/5 payment ok  but the payme of 08:16 receveid at 9:30 and the second at 10:32
9:00-10:00 0/5 payment
10:00-11:00  5/5 ok

i think that 9:00-10:00 is delayed in blockhaine an reveid in few hour ?

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 08:36:54 AM

ak ok is i stay
thx for uyour response

Smiley

jean

BitZuo

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:40:35 AM

ak ok is i stay
thx for uyour response

Smiley

jean

All is ok, I see no missing payments Smiley

Update regarding mass payments: I have successfully completed it on my localhost, the only problem is it will only send 1 transaction to each address for some reason. This is a problem with Blockchain itself. I am contacting them about this.

Thanks, almost 6 BTC deposited!!
Baklazna

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:52:45 AM

reinvested Smiley working like a charm Smiley
gcseybolt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:19:34 AM

Quick question for people smarter than me.  Is there any reason the final balance in the wallet should ever decrease by more than 2.25% per hour if he's not siphoning off funds? If everything in the wallet is what people have deposited it would make sense that there should be a 2.25% deduction every hour and nothing else right? I small change from that could be fixing missed payments, but it should be close.  So could you use that to see that no deposits are getting siphoned off?

Also I'm not trying to say there's anything wrong with bitzuo, I've been using it and it's good, just thinking of way to figure out when it's gonna go bad.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:05:37 AM

Quick question for people smarter than me.  Is there any reason the final balance in the wallet should ever decrease by more than 2.25% per hour if he's not siphoning off funds? If everything in the wallet is what people have deposited it would make sense that there should be a 2.25% deduction every hour and nothing else right? I small change from that could be fixing missed payments, but it should be close.  So could you use that to see that no deposits are getting siphoned off?

Also I'm not trying to say there's anything wrong with bitzuo, I've been using it and it's good, just thinking of way to figure out when it's gonna go bad.

Each person receives 2.25% each hour. This has nothing to do with the balance of the BitZuo wallet therefore the deprecation per hour will vary. I am no con-artist. The only fees I take are a modest 5% fee on each deposit. You can see that it goes to the address 1Feesblahblahblah each time there is a deposit if you look at the blockchain. I'm not out to deceive anyone.
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 11:23:24 AM

re

sorry but the payment oh 9:00 to 10:00 is not arrive a this time

see transaction in the last message and three payment is not arrive at 08:00 to 09:00 (see at 07:00 and 10:00 is ok on picture)

thx
jean

Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 11:38:24 AM

Each person receives 2.25% each hour. This has nothing to do with the balance of the BitZuo wallet therefore the deprecation per hour will vary. I am no con-artist. The only fees I take are a modest 5% fee on each deposit. You can see that it goes to the address 1Feesblahblahblah each time there is a deposit if you look at the blockchain. I'm not out to deceive anyone.

Reasonable doubt: "WTF do you do with this money if you can earn 2.25%/hour"? You should get a loan and get thousands daily.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
gcseybolt

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:15:59 PM

Your right I realized my math was wrong disregard my earlier comment.  It's a Ponzi, he's not saying he can earn 2.25% hourly. FYI it's gonna run out in 4-6 hours without a big deposit.  It's been paying like .1 for the past couple hours and there's .33 in the wallet now.
joeysupra

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:09:26 PM

i made a deposit looking foward to the return
BitZuo

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:18:06 PM

i made a deposit looking foward to the return

Thank you for taking part in BitZuo!

Happy earnings my friend.

Almost 150 deposits and 7 BTC deposited.
joeysupra

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:30:26 PM

I would like to deposit 1 bitcoin, does the site have enough funds to process the payouts? so what profit will i see in 72 hours for 1 bitcoin? i would like to post a review for your site!
Killerloop

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 01:37:11 PM

I would like to deposit 1 bitcoin, does the site have enough funds to process the payouts? so what profit will i see in 72 hours for 1 bitcoin? i would like to post a review for your site!

With a deposit of 1 BTC I would struggle to provide you with 0.3-0.5% daily.

He says more than 2% hour... I guess in 72 hours you will get 0 BTC

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:47:00 PM

With a deposit of 1 BTC I would struggle to provide you with 0.3-0.5% daily.

He says more than 2% hour... I guess in 72 hours you will get 0 BTC

look man, can you stop with your bullshit. the guy is here for 3/4 days now and never missed a payment nor withdrawn more then he should.
if you ask me, he is the more honest admin that passed here in a long time so, if you don't wanna play, don't play but stop with the spamming.

bitzuo, i'm fully aware that i will risk a lot investing now, but because my 2 deposits are completly paid and i had a profit of 0.155 i will make another investment with half of my earnings.

let's make this a program/game to remember guys.
keep on rocking

Killerloop

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:07:58 PM

look man, can you stop with your bullshit. the guy is here for 3/4 days now and never missed a payment nor withdrawn more then he should.
if you ask me, he is the more honest admin that passed here in a long time so, if you don't wanna play, don't play but stop with the spamming.

bitzuo, i'm fully aware that i will risk a lot investing now, but because my 2 deposits are completly paid and i had a profit of 0.155 i will make another investment with half of my earnings.

keep on rocking

"At BitZuo we are coordinators of short-term loans and other investment opportunities within the Bitcoin community. We also partake in forex trading. "
Sure, you get paid hourly even when the forex market is closed. Also they give loans non stop, even during the night.

The fact that you support a Ponzi doesn't mean it is legit. Eventually the last level will implode.

And.. no, I won't stop with the "bullshit" until proven wrong. If you have issues with what I write contact a moderator.

Rupture

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:09:50 PM

keep on rocking

"At BitZuo we are coordinators of short-term loans and other investment opportunities within the Bitcoin community. We also partake in forex trading. "
Sure, you get paid hourly even when the forex market is closed. Also they give loans non stop, even during the night.

The fact that you support a Ponzi doesn't mean it is legit. Eventually the last level will implode.

And.. no, I won't stop with the "bullshit" until proven wrong. If you have issues with what I write contact a moderator.

Seriously. You can look at the address, the ONLY transactions are (i) people depositing, with 5% cut going to admin and (ii) same coins being used to pay for withdrawals.

Simply by looking at the address you can prove that there is ZERO revenue generating activity performed with the Bitcoins you deposit. If BitZuo says they are using coins from another wallet, then there is no purpose to try and get investments that isn't used.

PONZI.
sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:21:41 PM

keep on rocking

i'm not against you or anything man, and i know that it is as you say, but this guys is for real.
i invested early 0.223 and i got 0.36 more or less. this is the secret, invest early.

there are a lot of admin that simply run with the money, others let the game go for a while and in the process are making withdraws to their wallets of substancial amounts, robbing the people's money. and when they are critisized they simply disapear with whatever is left in the game's wallet.

but there are some (you can count them with one hand's fingers) that are legit.
this guy is serious. i'm my previous post i stated that i know that investing now is becoming much more riskier but i invested nontheless. i know my risks, and i think that the others know them too, but they are willing to try. this only because the guy has proven to be trustworthy.

if i don't finish the 72 hour period i will still have made some profit. now each deposit i get is pure profit...

i think you should express your opinion in threads that deserve it (satoshihype, for instance), not here.

that's all my man

BITZUO? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:24:41 PM

stop spam message, bitzuo is the best. i have win that i lost with satoshihype and financebtc. we know that's ponzi

good job bitzuo

sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:26:23 PM

keep on rocking

Seriously. You can look at the address, the ONLY transactions are (i) people depositing, with 5% cut going to admin and (ii) same coins being used to pay for withdrawals.

Simply by looking at the address you can prove that there is ZERO revenue generating activity performed with the Bitcoins you deposit. If BitZuo says they are using coins from another wallet, then there is no purpose to try and get investments that isn't used.

PONZI.

To you i say the same as before. what you say we all know. at some point it will stop and some people will lose some, or all their money, but that is the nature of the game, and everybody knows that.

in this case is just a risky investment, the admin is serious, that's all i'm saying.

so i say it again, stop spamming with opinions that everybody already knows, reserve them to admins that are thiefs and frauds, not this guy. he doesn't deserve it

datoxxl

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:34:34 PM

stop spam message, bitzuo is the best. i have win that i lost with satoshihype and financebtc. we know that's ponzi

bood luck bitzuo
I also nearly recovered here from other site losings.

P.S.

People, you are coming here and posting obvious things, that we already know.

Please read the description under gambling section:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0

If you don't want to play just don't play. Smiley

sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:45:18 PM

i don't know if you guys seen it already but i leave it here anyway.

the owner of piratcoin is doing a promotion. it's still open but i reckon not for a long time.
it's very simple, you go to http:/piratcoin.me and you open a new account, then you select buy coins. you buy 0.01 worth of piratcoins, wich is around 5 piratcoins, and when the coins appear in your balance he give's you a bonus of 0.01BTC. you register and you go to his thread post your username and the blockchain transaction and that's all
to make it simple, you deposit 0.01BTC and he gives you 0.01BTC. nothing more simple.

go see his thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566406.0

the withdraws are imediat also. don't worry if the bonus don't apear immediatly. that's normal because he does it mannualy and sometimes it can take to a day or two. recently he "disapeared for almost 3 weeks but he's back now, he payed everybody and the people who waited for him the 3 weeks are getting a bonus of 0.02. it was worth waiting...

so, go take a look and see for yourselves, it's not a game it's just to promote piratcoin.

cheers

vagabondo

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:45:42 PM

I have fully receive my first invest 72/72 and the second is 40/72

No payment loss, only a little retard in two confirm (but is a blockchain retard)

For the first time we have a very honest admin in this game (because is a game).

Good work !
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:03:52 PM

I have fully receive my first invest 72/72 and the second is 40/72

No payment loss, only a little retard in two confirm (but is a blockchain retard)

For the first time we have a very honest admin in this game (because is a game).

Good work !

confirmed, honest admin !!!

sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:16:43 PM

i don't know if you guys seen it already but i leave it here anyway.

the owner of piratcoin is doing a promotion. it's still open but i reckon not for a long time.
it's very simple, you go to http:/piratcoin.me and you open a new account, then you select buy coins. you buy 0.01 worth of piratcoins, wich is around 5 piratcoins, and when the coins appear in your balance he give's you a bonus of 0.01BTC.
to make it simple, you deposit 0.01BTC and he gives you 0.01BTC. nothing more simple.

go see his thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566406.0

the withdraws are imediat also. don't worry if the bonus don't apear immediatly. that's normal because he does it mannualy and sometimes it can take to a day or two. recently he "disapeared for almost 3 weeks but he's back now, he payed everybody and the people who waited for him the 3 weeks are getting a bonus of 0.02. it was worth waiting...

so, go take a look and see for yourselves, it's not a game it's just to promote piratcoin.

cheers

i forgot something important, when you register don't forget to note the master key somewhere, you need it to withdraw the coins. you can change on the site but don't forget it

that's all

edit
one other thing. for your balance to change it needs up to 15 confirmations, so don't worry if it doesn't appear immediatly

btc_rocks

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:08:51 PM

72/72 payments received. Nice job on this site  Smiley
sereno

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:53:55 PM

this site really is promising.
people are coming slowly but steady. that's what matters. slowly people are realising that this is for real.
when we look at satoshihype that had almost 100BTC deposited we know that there are a lot of possibilities.
i have to say that in the case of satoshihype it was the greedy that killed the site, the owner made several withdraws of 5, 7, 8BTC to is personal wallet saying that it was to invest and make profit of it. a bunch of BS was what killed the site, not anything else.

also the 72 hours period is better, gives more time to payments and brings more people.

c'mon guys let's go for 50BTC's deposited

this admin is maybe the only serious and honest guy here

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:39:12 PM

people are coming slowly but steady. that's what matters. slowly people are realising that this is for real.
when we look at satoshihype that had almost 100BTC deposited we know that there are a lot of possibilities.
i have to say that in the case of satoshihype it was the greedy that killed the site, the owner made several withdraws of 5, 7, 8BTC to is personal wallet saying that it was to invest and make profit of it. a bunch of BS was what killed the site, not anything else.

also the 72 hours period is better, gives more time to payments and brings more people.

@ösereno

hey man stop your spam, open new topic, in this topic is for Bitzuo. for me i'm not going to your site, one man that diseaper 3 week: no faith

fracazzo

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:07:54 PM

@ösereno

hey man stop your spam, open new topic, in this topic is for Bitzuo. for me i'm not going to your site, one man that diseaper 3 week: no faith

hey jean, sereno he's saying good things for bitzuo,  Kiss
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:02:43 PM

ho sorry i'am confused ! all excuses

BitZuo

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:13:59 PM

Thank you for the support guys. I really appreciate it Smiley

175 deposits and 7.5BTC deposited! Nice work.
gcseybolt

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:35:45 PM

If you're wondering if you'll get payed keep in mind that it's currently paying around .15 per hour and then look at the current balance to see how long it'll last without new deposits. So for example it currently has .46 BTC so it can do 3 more payments without new deposits.  It's been a good run, but I doubt It'll last until tomorrow morning.

edit: also not saying it's a scam or he's trying to run with the money, that's just how Ponzi's work. Eventually the new deposits don't cover the payouts, which is what's gonna happen soon.  Makes sense though, if it's paying out .15 btc at 2.25% that means the total active deposits is equal to .15/.0225=6.66 meaning it requires about 3.6-.046=2.14 btc of deposits to last another 24 hours. Maybe less because some deposits may start expiring, but not many if there 6.66 btc of active deposits and 7.6 btc of overall deposits.  These things can be decent investments, but put some thought into it HYIP's before you invest or you'll lose your money.
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:56:32 PM

hy

in few minute i have receveid 8 extra payment it's for the problem of this morning ?
if yes good job for resolution Smiley

blokchain is ok synchronous now Wink

BitZuo

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:49:47 PM

Good job everyone. Keep it up. We will get to 250 deposits very soon at this rate. It was only yesterday we reached 100 Smiley
fracazzo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:08:37 AM

0.20 btc now....
gcseybolt

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:28:54 AM

Now deposits aren't going out on the hour, but slowly over time.  Looks like deposits are slowing too.  It was a good run, and hope you run it again, but this looks like the end.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:42:24 AM

Now deposits aren't going out on the hour, but slowly over time.  Looks like deposits are slowing too.  It was a good run, and hope you run it again, but this looks like the end.

Don't be so negative sir. Posts like this deter others as it creates the illusion of the end.

Keep it going guys Smiley
sereno

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:59:26 AM

Don't be so negative sir. Posts like this deter others as it creates the illusion of the end.

i agree with you. this game is just a baby yet. but it will grow to be a man!

joeysupra

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:09:48 AM

Why do some people try and post negative shit all the time?

so far all of my deposits have been on time, EVERY hour as advertised.. keep up the good work!!
gcseybolt

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:27:27 AM

It's not an illusion, it's paying .15 every hour and there's currently .16 btc in the wallet.  Most people deposit like .01 to .05 so unless people suddenly start putting serious money in it's gonna run out soon.  That's just how Ponzi's work. Unless you think he's gonna start putting his own money in to pay out the 2.25%
sereno

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:21:55 AM

you should invest in ads again and again.
it's the only way to bring new people

otherwise it will be hard to mantain

BitZuo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:33:23 AM

I always keep my ads on visitbit and bitvisitor. Any other places that are good?
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:59:30 AM

Here comes another ponzi!

gcseybolt

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:42:41 AM

Well that's the end of this Ponzi, but it's good to see it wasn't a scam and made payments consistently as long as there was money left.  Hope you run a similar one again.
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 06:45:48 AM

this is banner, to input all the web:

you can take this picture here

http://w
Code:
[URL=http://bitzuo.com][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/ulodpa2e029.gif[/img][/URL]

go man's maximum ok adds,ww.auplod.com/u/ulodpa2e029.gif

Baklazna

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:50:25 AM

come on guys keep it running  Wink
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:09:39 AM

can you refer bitzuo.com on this website ?
http://bestemoneys.com/?r=jean92
http://hyiphotlister.com/index.php?a=addsite
http://www.hyipindo.com/?type=3
http://zedmonitor.com/
http://allmonitors.net/

sereno

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:28:12 AM

I always keep my ads on visitbit and bitvisitor. Any other places that are good?

you have btcclicks, it's one of the best. it pays better then most ppc sites and you cannot see other sites when you're surfing the ads.
coinad also good...

sereno

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:40:14 AM

BRAVO BITZUO!!! only positive things came out of this game. serious until the end.

i lost 1/3 of my profits from the first deposits but i still made profit. i'm very happy with bitzuo. Finnaly one honest admin. not a glitch while it lasted.
you gave a good name to this games again.

sorry for the people that lost part, or all their investment but the game is like this. i tried to give some of my earnings back to the game, as i said when i made my last deposit, i knew that probably it wouldn't go trough but i tried to keep it running a little more time...

better luck in round two.

if you make a round 2, i'm in.

it was a good game

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:42:19 AM

if you have a fan page facebook for Bitzuo go for promote here, i use this system like 2 or 3 year now:

http://likebaguette.net/from_19946

strimbello

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:20:41 AM

They quit?  Didn't even have 1/4 back  Sad bummer.

NXT-R24X-JA8N-RWUU-9PGWN
BitZuo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:22:49 AM

Bank balance is still > .35

BitZuo will keep going as long as possible guys Smiley
jean92

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:12:58 AM

Code:

year super

promote with banner all site guy's

vagabondo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:10:27 AM

I think that the automate system has jumped two pay: last pay i received are 1 hour yes and one not

Can you look this : https://blockchain.info/it/address/1PHV8XZPPuzbbU8AC8Dp1yq34PdYANvtJ4

If your system counts the time it maybe a problems, if it counts the payout, no problem if I will end two hours later.
BitZuo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:43:34 AM

Code:

year super

promote with banner all site guy's

Wow thanks for the banner! I really appreciate that my friend!!

I think that the automate system has jumped two pay: last pay i received are 1 hour yes and one not

Can you look this : https://blockchain.info/it/address/1PHV8XZPPuzbbU8AC8Dp1yq34PdYANvtJ4

If your system counts the time it maybe a problems, if it counts the payout, no problem if I will end two hours later.

It counts the payouts, not the time. You are all good sir Smiley
sereno

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:26:26 PM

I'm sorry to say this but we have to face the facts.
This round is over, even if 2 or 3 persons deposit again they will not go far, and keeping this round up is denying them the possibility of making some profit.
It's quite unfair actually. we invested too late and we lost some, or all our last investments, but that's the game. we all knew that this was going to happen sooner or later, and now, for the sake of continuity we try to hold on to this round, hoping, i would say at this point, a miracle. It will not come!!!!!

i think that there are a lot of people, like me, that would be much more interested in starting fresh a new round rather then eternalzing this one.
this way everybody have the same chances, and those who are depositing now would have a real possibility of actually finish the program.

let's face it, even if someone deposits 0.16 (it is what is needed for the next payment), they would have only one payment, we would have one more and then we were back in this dilema...   so...

...i say start over!

i'm more then ready to invest in a round two, not here.

I trust the admin like i think that everybody does and i'm pretty sure that i'm not alone in this.

it's bad luck for those who lost, me included, but in the next round everything is possible again, we start fresh and we go on for the next 4/5 days having payments each hour and a smile on our face...

and Bitzuo, this is not against you or anybody, i would love nothing more than to continue this round with steady deposits and payments, but infortunatly that is not going to happen. we are out of options...

I expressed my sincere opinion and i hope that nobody will hate me for this, but if they do it is because of the frustration of loss, not my words.
if we start over we all gonna win again.

alright, that's it

GuyFawkes88

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:28:30 PM

Second investment.

At the time the payments are regular

Keep it BitZuo  Wink
joeysupra

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:42:04 PM

0.01008079 BTC is the balance,

is it dead?
sereno

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:46:13 PM

i would advise you to wait round 2 but it's your call...

sereno

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:02:33 PM

Second investment.

At the time the payments are regular

Keep it BitZuo  Wink

great, now we need 16 more investments like yours to have another round of payments.
we're almost there!!!!!!!

fracazzo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:11:03 PM

holyshit guys....this is sad, let the game goes as long as it possible, my loose is so unfair at this point
BitZuo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:13:38 PM

Guys.

Your call. Should I start another round or wait and see if this round keeps going? You tell me and I will listen.

If I do start another round I will keep this round going for another 20 hours from now.

Anyways, let me know.
gcseybolt

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:16:17 PM

holyshit guys....this is sad, let the game goes as long as it possible, my loose is so unfair at this point

It is as long as possible. If you invest at this point your either did absolutely 0 research or just aren't to bright.

Also I say start a new round. Anyone paying into this one will just lose their money.
niudala

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:22:02 PM

Guys.

Your call. Should I start another round or wait and see if this round keeps going? You tell me and I will listen.

If I do start another round I will keep this round going for another 20 hours from now.

Anyways, let me know.

As some people promote the site with that ads, maybe 3 more days is fine.
fracazzo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:27:30 PM

Guys.

Anyways, let me know.

just do whatever as good as possible, I just did to put down my .20 last night, an hour earlier to the end of the games Sad can you leep up the old deposits and start something new?
BitZuo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:33:43 PM

Ok, I will keep this round up for another 24 hours. If there are no more deposits I will end the round and create a new round. In the new round it will be 2% per hour and it will be using the mass send API which means 1 deposit per address.

If this round gets revived, I will keep it up until it goes 24 hours without a deposit.

I believe this is the fairest way to go about things.

Thanks,
fracazzo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:49:23 PM

to whom it may concern

Did you received in the past hours or day, some extra payments from bitzuo?? some deposits in your wallet by any chance which should not be there for you???

jean92

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:52:02 PM