Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a fairly big sponsor for You, Me, and BTC  (Read 716 times)
tim-tams (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 12:02:03 AM

Hello!

Daniel Brown here from YouMeAndBTC.com. It's a website with a variety of content but most notably a weekly podcast. My team is planning to travel to the Bitcoin in the Beltway conference this June and we're looking for one more sponsor. Here's what's available:

We are hoping to meet and interview some pretty cool people like Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Charlie Shrem, Cody Wilson, and Jeffrey Tucker. Regardless of who we end up interviewing, we will mention you, our sponsor, anytime we talk about the conference in our show. This will definitely last several episodes as we will want to respond to and discuss many of the presentations. We will also be announcing the trip in our show before it occurs and you'll be mentioned then as well. There is a possibility that we will get some video interviews as well. If that happens, we will include a blurb about our sponsors in the corner. I am also throwing in a few months of banner space on our website with this deal.

Out total budget for the trip is $1400 (I can provide an itemized list if you so desire) and we already have one sponsor covering half that. If you're interested in putting up the other $700 for an equal sponsorship slot, let us know. We will love you forever. Wink Feel free to ask any questions or PM me if you need to. Thanks for considering this!

Also, if anyone reading this happens to be a speaker or a conference attendee, please tell us! We'd love to meet up with you there.

Regards,
tt
YMB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 06:19:15 PM

We haven't scheduled a time yet but we now have permission to interview Jeffery Tucker. We'll certainly be planning more over the next few weeks.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:32:51 PM

Is it strange that I've never heard of your site before? Because I think it's somewhat strange.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3054

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 06:57:56 PM

Here's a question:  Why aren't you putting up any of the money yourself?  Why are you relying on 100% donations?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:08:52 PM

Is it strange that I've never heard of your site before? Because I think it's somewhat strange.

Strange how? It is true that we're not super popular right now, we're definitely focusing on growth.

Here's a question:  Why aren't you putting up any of the money yourself?  Why are you relying on 100% donations?   Roll Eyes

The trip is already planned and we will pay anything that we need to out of our own pockets so we are not quite relying entirely on donations. However, if anyone is willing to sponsor us, of course we would love that. Smiley If you don't feel like sponsoring 100% (or 50% in this case), that's completely understandable. As I said, we do indeed need to work on expanding. That said, if you'd consider sponsoring us with less, send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 03:02:16 AM

Gonna bump this once more. We're gonna buy the tickets fairly soon.

Duetschpire

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:53:52 AM

Another Question:

As the founder of CryptoThrift.com and since we're in the middle of a well overdue marketing campaign...

What guarantees do we have that you're even going to the conference, or that you would mention us what-so-ever?

Not being freaky or obsessed with "crypto is a scam haven", but just wondering?

BTW, I am legitamly interested

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 01:53:03 PM

Another Question:

As the founder of CryptoThrift.com and since we're in the middle of a well overdue marketing campaign...

What guarantees do we have that you're even going to the conference, or that you would mention us what-so-ever?

Not being freaky or obsessed with "crypto is a scam haven", but just wondering?

BTW, I am legitamly interested

Yeah that's definitely an understandable concern and you're right, everyone needs to be careful with Bitcoin. There's never a way to know for sure, but here are a few things that might help:

1. Check our website. You'll see that the podcasts are real and we have had some fairly significant guests like Stephen Macaskill from Amagi Metals, a rep from Purse.io, and others. We've also had some other sponsors in a few of our recent episodes.

2. I have a bit of trust here on the forums, but I have much much more on the #bitcoin-otc WoT, here. I've handled tons of money for well known traders like BCB and BlazedOut419 and you can safely ignore the -10's if you look closely. If you need me to explain those more I can but I think you'll see.

3. Lastly, one option I've just come up with might be to allow you to buy the tickets for us. That way we won't just be getting random money from you, we'd get tickets to the conference that we're talking about.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: