Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAWMiners.com - THE BIG GUN - 100 MH Scrypt Miner! $11,999.95  (Read 4323 times)
unimatrixzer0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:21:23 PM

The chips in these aren't the same as the ones in the gridseeds or similar are they? That would explain the high watt requirement if the bitcoin mining part isn't off. Should probably only use 1/3 of that watts if only scrypt. That or I'm confused on why going with a power hungry chip. :/

Talking about The Fury btw.
deebob

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:09:50 PM

You need some sort of proof, that these miners are in development?

lapah

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:05:56 AM

When do you think of estimated shipping date will be?
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:40:58 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 05:33:54 PM by Halofire

Are you kidding me? Impossible ROI? Obsolete before we even get them? Nah. Week 1 Falcon cost $4200, compared to $5500 Zeus equivalent. ~60-80 projected day ROI when I did the math for Falcon when I bought it. Zeus would be ~75-95 days.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
GAW Miners_CEO

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:15:04 AM

Are you kidding me? Impossible ROI? Obsolete before we even get them? Nah. Week 1 Falcon cost $4200, compared to $5500 Zeus equivalent. ~60-80 projected day ROI when I did the math for Falcon when I bought it. Zeus would be ~75-95 days.

our pricing per MH is now the same Smiley
andi1

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:34:51 AM

Interested in a war machine are they on track for the 25th of this month?

thanks
TheWoodser

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:32:50 AM

Not gonna lie.....guarantees are like A$$ holes these days.....Everyone has one...and most of them stink.......

ESCROW??

Tip Jars:  BTC: 1J8y3SLzGoY2gLYScsbTZmUH7dW18J1q4S          LTC:  LMkJZ8yuwtVr57GLYZ1JRWstQTc29Cfrtn     Doge: D95sgyBbRz8xhsQMAPmACYfB8vKWUAGuTn 
Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366385.0
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:50:51 AM

Not gonna lie.....guarantees are like A$$ holes these days.....Everyone has one...and most of them stink.......

ESCROW??

I am like you, but the only thing I can assure you of is that they will not escrow.  With that said, I would rate GAWminers lower on the risk scale.
bitlind

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:41:39 PM

Talking as a friend from this forum ... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY wait for my answer, many $$$$ involved

Many money involved?  Yeah, ok.

Look, everything is not perfect, but it is a massive stretch to state that this company has the worst customer service.  It may have something to do with the language barrier, or the problem could have been between your chair and your keyboard.  Either way, they are not the worst.
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:04:45 PM

Do what you want, i´m just trying to help

Language barrier Huh You are kidding right ?? Between my chair and keyboard Huh I hope you never be in my situation, i mean many money involved and not receiving an answer for many days

Anyway seems now i got an answer in skype, this forum is very good solving some communication problems
yep, I think you just got scammed bro.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:17:34 PM

Hi,

Please don't spam scam posts without proof or if you have/had an issue. What you CAN do is start a support ticket with us, we are here to help. We will report you and you will be banned if you continue to spew nonsense across our threads without actually proving anything.

Regarding the pre-orders, we accept all Major credit cards - you have no risk if you order with a CC, please remember this (most other mining companies don't accept CC and that's why it's such a large risk and it's so easy for many companies to just run away - BTC is like cash).

We're always available to help and you can see the updated specs on the website now so please visit:

for more info.

Thank you all and we can't wait till the release!

The GAW Team

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
bitlind

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:30:39 PM

Talking as a friend from this forum ... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY wait for my answer, many $$$$ involved

Look, everything is not perfect, but it is a massive stretch to state that this company has the worst customer service.  It may have something to do with the language barrier, or the problem could have been between your chair and your keyboard.  Either way, they are not the worst.

Language barrier Huh You are kidding right ?? Between my chair and keyboard Huh I hope you never be in my situation, i mean many money involved and not receiving an answer for many days

Anyway seems now i got an answer in skype, this forum is very good solving some communication problems

Ok, fair enough.  If you are truly having issues over a lot of money transacted to GAW and are not getting the proper customer service, can you detail your issues and what you have experienced?  Feel free to pm me! 
GAWMiners_RamiA

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:24:09 PM

Ok, fair enough.  If you are truly having issues over a lot of money transacted to GAW and are not getting the proper customer service, can you detail your issues and what you have experienced?  Feel free to pm me! 

I think it'd be wiser if he pm'd me so I can actually help him and resolve any issues he's having. I have a feeling it's just b.s. or a competitor though. I apologize if I'm wrong but this happens.

Thanks,

Rami
CMO
andi1

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:49:59 PM

Rami im interested in ordering one 54mhs what date would it be dispatched?
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 12:33:47 AM

Rami im interested in ordering one 54mhs what date would it be dispatched?

It depends on which Week your purchase (Batch 1 2 or 3). The dates are May 26th, June 2nd, & June 9th (respectively).

We also just released The Big Gun for pre-order. They will ship latest by June 4th and run at 100+ MH/s!

These will be the most powerful Scrypt miners in the world Cheesy

andi1

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:55:10 AM

Where do you ship from?
braindead

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:25:32 AM

Many tks for your concern, but i´ve been contacted via Pm and seems my issue is going to be solved

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 05:35:11 PM

New images of the Fury and Cases ready for The Big Gun!  Grin

The BIG GUN:

dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:22:45 PM

New images of the Fury and Cases ready for The Big Gun!  Grin

The BIG GUN:

Are you doing wholesale prices for bulk purchases?

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:54:07 PM

What are the dimensions for The Fury 1 MH/s ?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: