Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123925 times)
Jha MemoKLK

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:00:10 PM

If this currency long-term development, then I think it will be a good coin cross

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 02:25:04 PM

LESS THAN 10K BLOCKS TO THE END OF PROOF OF WORK STAGE!

AND BLOCK REWARD IS NOW 5K!

HARDER AGAIN TO GET INCOME! PRICE IS GONNA RISE UP!

IF WHALES ARE GONNA STOP THAT MANIPULATION, AT LEAST!

LOL... ya ok. So like.... any updates on the "quotes"? You know.... the whole thing that the IPO was based on? I got an odd 2.5 ERC transaction on my wallet that says it was mined. I'm guessing that was the staking and the "quotes" thingy would be sent as a transaction to the IPO address right? A proportional share of the 75% sent back etc...

Also could you please update the OP with the giveaway address http://explorer.europe-coin.com/address/EPGxjLMQXZjCijKe5VJvK8CzxxFM5rCSe4
You know... with the whole transparency thing and all, shouldn't be needing to go digging it out with a search on the comments. The missing 1 million I guess is moved elsewhere for the airdrop I guess? Also could you post that address on the OP as well. A daily updating list of the users who have claimed their airdrops would also help to keep things transparent. I also am not sure what you are trying to say about the other 25% of the premine:

25% used half and half for airdrop and bounties.

Do you mean the airdrop is 12.5%? You also mentioned bounties included in the other 75% and it seems like there are bounties everywhere but the OP is not updated with what is paid out (except for the logo). I'm just trying to guage finally how much you will be holding in your hands. The rise or further fall in ERC prices completely depend on that. No whale will come and buy this coin if they know you posses a significant amount. Whales don't like other whales Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
minersmafiauk23

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 03:15:22 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 04:14:11 PM by minersmafiauk23

LOL... ya ok. So like.... any updates on the "quotes"? You know.... the whole thing that the IPO was based on? I got an odd 2.5 ERC transaction on my wallet that says it was mined. I'm guessing that was the staking and the "quotes" thingy would be sent as a transaction to the IPO address right? A proportional share of the 75% sent back etc...

Also could you please update the OP with the giveaway address http://explorer.europe-coin.com/address/EPGxjLMQXZjCijKe5VJvK8CzxxFM5rCSe4
You know... with the whole transparency thing and all, shouldn't be needing to go digging it out with a search on the comments. The missing 1 million I guess is moved elsewhere for the airdrop I guess? Also could you post that address on the OP as well. A daily updating list of the users who have claimed their airdrops would also help to keep things transparent. I also am not sure what you are trying to say about the other 25% of the premine:

Do you mean the airdrop is 12.5%? You also mentioned bounties included in the other 75% and it seems like there are bounties everywhere but the OP is not updated with what is paid out (except for the logo). I'm just trying to guage finally how much you will be holding in your hands. The rise or further fall in ERC prices completely depend on that. No whale will come and buy this coin if they know you posses a significant amount. Whales don't like other whales Smiley

Why do you continue to troll like this mate? why did you invested if everyday since launch you're attacking dev's work and commitment?

Please explain to the community also, we believe in dev's work and their strong support and presence in the thread and on social promotions.

Why don't you do the same? Why do you think that dev would put down the price? It would go against him also, no?

[/quote]

I don't think that's difficult to make 25% divided per 2 ... 12,5% Yes.
And with me developers has been very fair, in time with payments and i have absolutely nothing to reclaim them in a negative way.

We all got that you come in ERC thread just to troll and spam, please stop it, you're so annoying!! Really annoying. You're one user on thousands of all the ERC community that is always saying "there's a fail there, a scam now, a robbey later, you sold this and that"....come on mate, keep calm and mine some ERC too.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:31:34 PM

@minersmafiauk23 Please go fuck yourself if you do not understand what trolling is. I'm asking the dev some legitimate questions. You don't need to get your reptilian base brain into defensive "protect thy mother" mode. If you want to answer on his behalf, please do. But if you conveniently like to generalize, please don't confuse me for one of the other idiots accusing him of being the AsiaCoin dev. I never did. Asiacoin dev is far too intelligent to be him, its that obvious.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
minersmafiauk23

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:36:15 PM

@minersmafiauk23 Please go fuck yourself if you do not understand what trolling is. I'm asking the dev some legitimate questions. You don't need to get your reptilian base brain into defensive "protect thy mother" mode. If you want to answer on his behalf, please do. But if you conveniently like to generalize, please don't confuse me for one of the other idiots accusing him of being the AsiaCoin dev. I never did. Asiacoin dev is far too intelligent to be him, its that obvious.

What a constructive behaviour i can see there! really nice!

You're really a kind person as i supposed.

But i know that in real life you wouldn't ever shout in my face. You're that kind of person, and i don't want to have nothing to deal with you.

Thanks, you're annoying the whole community with your offences and uncontrolled trolling. Maybe you discovered a new pathology§: "the trolling syndrome".
FaSan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:58:54 PM

Reported. I hope you will banned finally.

FaSan
holylacross

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:59:38 PM

Why do you continue to troll like this mate? why did you invested if everyday since launch you're attacking dev's work and commitment?

Please explain to the community also, we believe in dev's work and their strong support and presence in the thread and on social promotions.

Why don't you do the same? Why do you think that dev would put down the price? It would go against him also, no?

I don't think that's difficult to make 25% divided per 2 ... 12,5% Yes.
And with me developers has been very fair, in time with payments and i have absolutely nothing to reclaim them in a negative way.

We all got that you come in ERC thread just to troll and spam, please stop it, you're so annoying!! Really annoying. You're one user on thousands of all the ERC community that is always saying "there's a fail there, a scam now, a robbey later, you sold this and that"....come on mate, keep calm and mine some ERC too.

[/quote]

+1
minersmafiauk23

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 06:02:16 PM

FaSan

+1 I'm gonna report sonysasankan now too! Hope you'll get banned soon and forever!

And don't try to come with another username....we'll recognize you for you such low personality.
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:14:33 PM

I've been a little hesitant about ERC and tying my reputation to it...  I really like the Developer, but I've been burned a lot lately promoting coins with airdrops that don't deliver.  I also didn't like the initial strategy of the EuropeCoin's airdrop so I kept my distance...

I was probably wrong....

All this coin has done is slowly gain a strong, grassroots following.  ERC got onto Bittrex (one of my favorite exchanges) quickly and held their value as people wanted this coin and the IPO stockholders didn't dump.  I think the voucher program of taking care of the people that take care of your coin and promote your community is a brilliant idea.  I think many developers will copy it as it just makes sense.

I've supported ERC by actively retweeting announcements and giveaways to the CryptoSandwich community.  Thanks for your consideration and good luck!  I'm watching to see if EuropeCoin can continue to create value...

Good Luck!

JDS1000/CryptoSandwich
minersmafiauk23

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 06:51:33 PM

I've been a little hesitant about ERC and tying my reputation to it...  I really like the Developer, but I've been burned a lot lately promoting coins with airdrops that don't deliver.  I also didn't like the initial strategy of the EuropeCoin's airdrop so I kept my distance...

I was probably wrong....

All this coin has done is slowly gain a strong, grassroots following.  ERC got onto Bittrex (one of my favorite exchanges) quickly and held their value as people wanted this coin and the IPO stockholders didn't dump.  I think the voucher program of taking care of the people that take care of your coin and promote your community is a brilliant idea.  I think many developers will copy it as it just makes sense.

I've supported ERC by actively retweeting announcements and giveaways to the CryptoSandwich community.  Thanks for your consideration and good luck!  I'm watching to see if EuropeCoin can continue to create value...

Good Luck!

JDS1000/CryptoSandwich

Hey mate i'm following too on twitter your cryptosandwich account! I really enjoy your giveaways, and now that you wrote your view about ERC, i like you even more! Hope you will run a ERC giveaway soon, after the BitcoinGraden's one and the Devnullius others.

I'm giving my full support to this coin, since pre launch, when i've applied for the logo contest and now i feel lucky to have enjoy'd this journey to the moon! Wink
FaSan

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

I've been a little hesitant about ERC and tying my reputation to it...  I really like the Developer, but I've been burned a lot lately promoting coins with airdrops that don't deliver.  I also didn't like the initial strategy of the EuropeCoin's airdrop so I kept my distance...

I was probably wrong....

You have only to read on first post of this thread:

- You will receive you AirDrop Coins in a random day from day 6 to day 14 to avoid dumping.

FaSan
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 07:26:20 PM

FaSan

+1 I'm gonna report sonysasankan now too! Hope you'll get banned soon and forever!

And don't try to come with another username....we'll recognize you for you such low personality.

Oh I'm shitting in my pants!!  Roll Eyes

Report for asking some valid questions? Wow.... I must be on the right track then.  Grin

I asked about the "quotes" because if I remember correctly, the dev / FaSan announced the usage of the "Stabilization Funds" for increasing the price or some shit like that.... but basically long story short, invesors would getting their proportional ERC based on the "quotes" you own after 24 hrs. So I'm wondering why the prices tanked and nothing came to my wallet 24 hrs later.

And as for the premine.... yes, the damn piece of shit on the OP is unclear. The 75% includes the IPO, bounties, payment for dev and other things. The 25% is half airdrop and half bounties. Why not simplify it by saying 12.5%? So lets imagine everything goes to the dev and he pays out the necessary bounties from his stash. So we have this:

Total Premine: 3,840,000
IPO investors' bonus ERC: 120,000 (rounded off)
Airdrop: 480,000 (12.5%)

So basically the dev has 3.2 million ERC. I simply want clarity on how much of that is for bounties and if there was a list of bounties already paid. The OP mentions 25k paid for the logo that's all. I'm going to assume maybe 200k for bounties that's not mentioned on the OP and so lets have a round figure of 3 million for the dev? Is that correct? I just want to confirm that. If asking that got on your nerves (but no answer), then so be it.  Wink

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 07:46:57 PM

I'm giving my full support to this coin, since pre launch, when i've applied for the logo contest and now i feel lucky to have enjoy'd this journey to the moon! Wink

Well... that just breaks all levels of being a minion. The price is hovering around 60 sats at the moment, and below is a graph of it going to the moon  Roll Eyes

Waitmentodo

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:53:03 PM

Well... that just breaks all levels of being a minion. The price is hovering around 60 sats at the moment, and below is a graph of it going to the moon  Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/h4OAlOh.jpg
Look like is.going to the hell...
FaSan

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:01:20 PM

Oh I'm shitting in my pants!!  Roll Eyes

Reported again, and now :

I suggest everyone to do the same.

FaSan
Uggle

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:05:31 PM

At what block does the PoW end? In the OP it just says the second week.

UTC UTC UTC
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 08:14:59 PM

Dear sonysasankan, i'm here to reply to every of your question as I always did.

I know very well what's the IPO were based on, and i know that OT A SINGLE users but you reclaimed ANYTHING from development team.
Btw.
You got an 2.5 ERC tx in your wallet with stake minting? So you should have a lot of money in your wallet to mature such high interest stake...the only addres who can make such high stake is the top rich, since the premined address has generated only 1,6 ERC of stake interest with 3,2M inside..

So deep skilled boy, EXPLAIN US YOUR STATEMENT, now!

The premine addres it's been already specified many posts ago, so you can check it, cause the one you've posted is not the PREMINED COINS ADDRESS! The premined coins are always in the same wallets but are divided in thre different addresses. But you're so skilled that you should know hou to trace tx, adresses etc on a block explorer....or not?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you mean the airdrop is 12.5%?

I know that if you want you can get the math! Come on , we trust you! You can do it!

However, yes, that was what i meant.

You also mentioned bounties included in the other 75% and it seems like there are bounties everywhere but the OP is not updated with what is paid out (except for the logo). I'm just trying to guage finally how much you will be holding in your hands. The rise or further fall in ERC prices completely depend on that. No whale will come and buy this coin if they know you posses a significant amount. Whales don't like other whales Smiley

So, again , i know that if you apply you can be a kind person. Unfortunately it's not your nature.
BTW already 120k for giveaway has been sent both to BitcoinGarden and Devnullius of the twitter social promotion. They both are leaders of giveaways for tasks, and make us to grow from 400 to 1200 votes on comkort voting list..
Plus 25 has been paid for logo bounty, plus every translation bounties has been payed just after launch.
Some airdrops already sent,initial IPO payout sent too, funds stored for the Fidelty Vouchers, and more for promotions still to hold on. Big bounty for merchants are stored waiting for some collabs to start...anything else?

Moreover, quote interests income will be paid every 30th of each month according to the bought done on the Exchange by our marketing section.

When we publish graphs, it's just because we have some marketing skills and analysis experience, my darling. Our obvservations are based on strong theory, not on kindergarten Paint Drawings like your TROLLS GRAPHS.

I'm gonna report you too cause of your offensive language.

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 08:17:33 PM

SPECIAL ERC FIDELTY VOUCHER FOR THE BEST SUPPORTERS!

We know that our community is the only thing that is really important for COIN'S GROWTH! We need you to trade , make gifts, bet with and more with EuropeCoin first of all, better than exchange markets! We aim to introduce ERC to the european-wide community with chances to use in real life.
Since this we're looking for real life localized merchants who wants to start accepting ERC as method of payments for their real life services, in each european country.

For this reason, and for the big plans and perspective of growth of ERC, we want to encourage and thanks all the early Supporters and community members with a limited amount of FIDELTY VOUCHERS of various amounts of ERC, pre-charged!

WHAT ARE "FIDELTY VOUCHERS"?

Fidelty Vouchers are pre-charged gift cards that you can reclaim whenever you want since the moment you receive it. Now , in two days, one week , doesn't matter. Fidelty Vouchers will be reclaimable forever!

Obviously to avoid scams with this system, every Fidelty Vouchers sent will be personal and ID unique. So that an user will have a numbered vouchers, registered with his nickname in our database and could only reclaim his associated voucher.

HOW DOES IT WORKS? HOW CAN I OBTAIN A FIDELTY VOUCHER?

You can apply to request it by posting on the thread your opinions about EuropeCoin! It's simple, isn't it?

Tell us and to all the community why are you mining our coins, what do you expect from coin's development, what do you think about our works, what we need to improve and to fix, where we failed and where we've been excellent! GIVE US YOUR PASSION FOR THIS COIN!

Then we'll choose the best 25 comments about ERC (this doesn't mean just the positive ones, but also the critics but CONSTRUCTIVE posts) and we'll reward the writer with a Fidelty Voucher, of various amount depending on the contents of your opinions.

HOW CAN I RECLAIM MY ERC COINS WITH MY FIDELTY VOUCHER?

You can reclaim your CONCRETE ERC coins by sending it back to us STRICTLY VIA PM WITH A REFERENCE OF THE TIME YOU RECEIVED AND YOUR ERC WALLET ADDRESS.
We'll check the correspondence in the databse, with your username, the number of your gift card, the amount and the date that you received.

We hope that you will enjoy this promotions for the loyal community!

We really want you with us!

This are the fidelty vouchers that you'll receive:

Now we're just waiting to hear you!  Cheesy

zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:19:19 PM

Block 20160.

P.S.  Here is from the 1st post.

- From block 1 to 770 block reward is set to 100 ERC each block to avoid instamine etc.
- From block 771 to 1440 block reward is set up to 1000 ERC.
- From block 1441 to 10080 (end of first week ca.) is set up to 10000 ERC
- From block 10081 to 20160 (the whole second week) block reward is set up to 5000 ERC

And also:

Max PoW height: 20,160 (after this network will enter in PoS phase and no more PoW block will be accepted)
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 08:21:09 PM

Even if it is specified at which block height is gonna finish the PoW, also in the OP, this is gonna happen at BLOCK 20160.

VERY SOON.

I WANT YOU ALL TO NOTICE SONYSASANKAN WORDS:
I got an odd 2.5 ERC transaction on my wallet that says it was mined.

If the premined addresS, with 3,2M ERC inside has generated 1,6ERC of interest, HOW CAN SONYSSANKAN HAVE STAKED SUCH BIG INTEREST? THE ONLY RESPONSE IT'S THAT HE'S THE TOP RICH ADDRESS.  

YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT BY YOURSELF SONYSASANKAN!
[/size]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: