Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

<< < (95/456) > >>

bololord:
Quote from: wobber on April 16, 2011, 09:25:39 PM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

Based on my research satoshi nakamoto is the one wo create the bitcoin in 2009 and base on his history bitcoin banned in early 2010? And because of that satoshi nakamoto spread and publicate the bitcoin so that's why many people support the bitcoin and other rich that's why the value of bitcoin now is still increasing ty for satoshi nakamoto because of him all people have a opportunity to become rich.

blockman:
Quote from: Ermegay on November 11, 2017, 10:00:10 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is actually a pseudonym for either one person or a group of people, the identity is currently unknown. This entity was the creator of Bitcoin and the bitcoin whitepaper. On his P2P foundation account, he professed to be a 37-year-old Japanese native, but due to his perfect use of English and the Bitcoin software not being labelled or translated at the time into Japanese, this is called into question.

+1 on this. I consider that name as not only referring to a certain person. Because if he do, there will be fans that are going to look for him on Japan but until now there's no claiming to found that name. We all think that name from Japan but still there's no confirmation from anyone here. I don't buy that name that refers to his nationality, it may be some disturbing pattern for him to lead people think that he or they are really a Japanese citizen but for me it's a no.

landrizok:
He is the founder of bitcoin,bitcoin is famous but nobody knows about him.he is not only busy,he don't want to popular.really he is not ordinary man he is very business mined and well talented.i think he happy with bitcoin popularity.but i wish to see him,because he created the kind of money.

Julia_bitcoin:
Satoshi Nakamoto is the pseudonym of a person or a group of people who developed the cryptocurrency protocol bitcoin and created the first version of the software in which this protocol was implemented. Several attempts were made to reveal the real person or group behind this name, but none of them led to success.

Swopon:
Legends never seek someone's attention or fame.They automatically earn it .Satoshi Nakamoto is the legend himself who create such a wonderful crypto currency for us

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page