Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 145430 times)
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:00:09 PM

Thanks to those who explained total mined coins, wow it's more than half in just 2 days.   Here I am wishing I had powerful miner to enjoy some of the riches but hesitant to buy when I guess the 300 million total will be all mined out soon, something like 3x supply of DOGE.    At least I say congratulations to early miners and buyers.   I saw as high as 325 Sat earlier today and now it's on a downtrend, around 274.   But how long can these price levels last?  

dont bother. the dev already has all the riches 4 this one.

u r all buying from the dev. he is the crook and he is the only going to da moon.

the rest of you are going to coin hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adatrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:04:33 PM

fear uncertainty and doubt.

that is what i feel when.

1) scam dev changes coin size and specs.
2) block explorer is delayed/broken
3) same old pumper who pump all shitcoins are the onlys one happy about coin.
4) the dev is likely the same as asiacoin and others.
5) the coin is overpriced based on being scrypt pos.
6) the volume is fake and obv. manipulated at sllow moving exchange.
7) the coin is very poor copy of dogecoin using word that they invented
Cool the artworkd and branding is all amateur
9) no one will ever use this coiin seriously. no one.

those are my nine reasons i hate this fucking coin and all of u who pump it. stealing money from newbs and stupid people should be a crime. this coin and all who support it are the scums who steal our hard earned money again and again.

so, tell me now why it is u love this coin so much?

True that and I feel just same.... Dev didnt even spent some time to make a nice looking logo... and it just too weird whats going on with block explorer and block rewards being changed.... I really dont know what to say... its like a gamble 50% 50% to fail or win some profit on this... . ITs meaby profitable to mine this for now as any other new coin wich are mined heavily like this but investing money in this coin and hold is just too risky in my opinion at the moment.

ps. Doge coin team would inform everyone about this coin and it would be more professional coin than this, if they would be involved in this... . So far I just see someone using ''Shibe'' and doge logo just to attract people to buy this coin and mine coz its only POS very soon. I would predict that this coin could grow steady on this memes... and after the POS Begin it would be dumped heavily after week or two or would be pumped and then dumped to death.... .

scammers dont know how to make logos. they dont know shit except scamming. to da moon to da moon.

the people pumping this are just the scam dev using multiple accounts or paid pumpers (paid 1 cent per post obviously.)

this shitcoin has no chance of survival. one pump and out the door. there is a huge oversupply of the coins. block rewards are fucking huge! this coin is 1 sat only.

let s be honest guys. you don't know anything about cryptocoins. lol. you re spreading FUD and wrong informations.
i am sure you are just very frustrated that you don't understand this whole new techstuff and are simply to silly for that.
you don't have the intelligence to check this. or to understand it.

come back in 2 weeks and let s see whats going to happen.

btw - blockexplorer is working fine idiots. i think you re using IE. so no wonder you don't succed with connecting.

Chill buddy and dont need to call others idiots and bullying on others calling your self more intelligent than others... . I understand pretty much in cryptocoins and I have seen a lot of scams. Been looking how people here been scammed tens a thousands of dollars from others (it wasnt about how intelligent you are). Asiacoin in wich people also beleaved and protected from FUD was in the end one of biggest scams and dev had some billions coin hidden.. .

I take some of my words back in previous posts as it looks like blockexplorer are fine (sorry). I just had read this also and might even buy some shibes for my self also...:

hex debug (analysis of memory hops)
analysis of data/networkcommunication
analysis of sourcecodes
analysis of blockchain
setting up an 3rd party blockexplorer

Nice glad you're on board as well! At this point, I'm certain most of the individuals spreading fud are the gigantic dogecoin bagholders.
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:05:02 PM

Thanks to those who explained total mined coins, wow it's more than half in just 2 days.   Here I am wishing I had powerful miner to enjoy some of the riches but hesitant to buy when I guess the 300 million total will be all mined out soon, something like 3x supply of DOGE.    At least I say congratulations to early miners and buyers.   I saw as high as 325 Sat earlier today and now it's on a downtrend, around 274.   But how long can these price levels last?  

u r all buying from the dev. he is the crook and he is the only going to da moon.

Is this coin dead? Stuck at block 1999? Suchpool.pw frontend down? My miners still working though...

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
neilyobanks

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:06:32 PM

I read your posts and it seems you are very very mad.

Lost some recently boy?
x8008

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:06:50 PM

Is this coin dead? Stuck at block 1999? Suchpool.pw frontend down? My miners still working though...

dedicatedpool is past block 2004 so everything is working fine
zccopwrx

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:07:13 PM

Block 2004 currently, and suchpool is not any signification that a coin is dead or not.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:09:51 PM

Block 2004 currently, and suchpool is not any signification that a coin is dead or not.

there are many other significations. like the scam dev and pumper scammers.

and the falling price as the dev keeps on selling. there is an endless supply of this

how the hell can you dump 180 milion coins on a market in 24 hours and expect the price to go up.

are you people crazy or did you all fail ur classes in school?

180 million coins already created in 24 hours. with no demand! 2 much supply.

loq (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:10:46 PM

What happened to the Mac wallet?

there has been an update on the windows-qt which has not been taken over to the macwallet. I apologize for that, I am trying to get a hold of the macwallet dev Smiley
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:10:54 PM

nice

TTM

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:12:16 PM

I did a google search for the term "shibecoin", expected to see this thread as #1 result, but i get this is #1:
Code:
http://altcoinherald.com/shibecoin-new-doge-ripoff-latest-altcoin-ninja-launch/

This article surely will hurt Shibecoin a lot.
ZPserge

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:15:12 PM

In my opinion it is necessary to make the logo more aggressive breed Shiba is a small samurai with a big heart

Palaxidon

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:15:30 PM

Shibe multipool: http://shibepool.theshibecoin.com operated by coinking.io, REGISTER USING: http://coinking.io/register.php?r=7359 to benefit the Foundation.

Grin Grin Grin

loq (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:15:55 PM

I did a google search for the term "shibecoin", expected to see this thread as #1 result, but i get this is #1:
Code:

an article that is not even discussing the real developers and fudding other coins and devs that have nothing to do with the coin development. sure, it really hurts...the wrong people Smiley
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:22:29 PM

and the falling price as the dev keeps on selling. there is an endless supply of this

how the hell can you dump 180 milion coins on a market in 24 hours and expect the price to go up.

Ok, my question is, if I count all the official pools mentioned in the 1st post, then its around 5-7 GHs, net hashrate is 42 GHs, pls, WHERE ARE THE REST???

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
TTM

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:25:42 PM

I've downloaded the Windows clients, it can't sync with the network. What should i do to fix ?
rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:28:08 PM

Code:

you should continue digging.
Altcoinherald likes a good sensationnal bullshit. He is must of the time wrong and doesn t understand anything. He will say that he want to warn people and blah blah.

And i m not even liking shibecoin, but i can t let you think that altcoinherald could be truth whatever the subject Wink
And this article did hurt shibe already. Well the weak hands i would say.
zccopwrx

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:28:47 PM

Ok, my question is, if I count all the official pools mentioned in the 1st post, then its around 5-7 GHs, net hashrate is 42 GHs, pls, WHERE ARE THE REST???

Same place as all the unknown pools are for Dogecoin, Litecoin, <insert>Coin...  They are private farms, botnets, and alike.  All coins have them.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:32:09 PM

lol people are saying 180million coins are too much in 24hours, can you not see demand, that is only like 360btc, at 200 sat, also when the coins are bought they are not being re-sold so the supply is reducing, when blocks halves we will see more movement. there are plenty of investors out there, 

the lower the price goes the more coins you can pick up cheap. remember wc was like this before it went to 5000,

but this is a whole new ball game. it has been verified he is legit. you can't compare this ro WC or AC. think like that and youl be left behind.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:34:18 PM

lol mate you got it wrong DOGE COIN has 100 BILLION COINS. we have 300 MILLION, now work out where we should be, DOGE is POW and we are POS
Palaxidon

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:42:40 PM

fear uncertainty and doubt.

that is what i feel when.

1) scam dev changes coin size and specs.
2) block explorer is delayed/broken
3) same old pumper who pump all shitcoins are the onlys one happy about coin.
4) the dev is likely the same as asiacoin and others.
5) the coin is overpriced based on being scrypt pos.
6) the volume is fake and obv. manipulated at sllow moving exchange.
7) the coin is very poor copy of dogecoin using word that they invented
Cool the artworkd and branding is all amateur
9) no one will ever use this coiin seriously. no one.

those are my nine reasons i hate this fucking coin and all of u who pump it. stealing money from newbs and stupid people should be a crime. this coin and all who support it are the scums who steal our hard earned money again and again.

so, tell me now why it is u love this coin so much?

True that and I feel just same.... Dev didnt even spent some time to make a nice looking logo... and it just too weird whats going on with block explorer and block rewards being changed.... I really dont know what to say... its like a gamble 50% 50% to fail or win some profit on this... . ITs meaby profitable to mine this for now as any other new coin wich are mined heavily like this but investing money in this coin and hold is just too risky in my opinion at the moment.

ps. Doge coin team would inform everyone about this coin and it would be more professional coin than this, if they would be involved in this... . So far I just see someone using ''Shibe'' and doge logo just to attract people to buy this coin and mine coz its only POS very soon. I would predict that this coin could grow steady on this memes... and after the POS Begin it would be dumped heavily after week or two or would be pumped and then dumped to death.... .

scammers dont know how to make logos. they dont know shit except scamming. to da moon to da moon.

the people pumping this are just the scam dev using multiple accounts or paid pumpers (paid 1 cent per post obviously.)

this shitcoin has no chance of survival. one pump and out the door. there is a huge oversupply of the coins. block rewards are fucking huge! this coin is 1 sat only.

let s be honest guys. you don't know anything about cryptocoins. lol. you re spreading FUD and wrong informations.
i am sure you are just very frustrated that you don't understand this whole new techstuff and are simply to silly for that.
you don't have the intelligence to check this. or to understand it.

come back in 2 weeks and let s see whats going to happen.

btw - blockexplorer is working fine idiots. i think you re using IE. so no wonder you don't succed with connecting.

Chill buddy and dont need to call others idiots and bullying on others calling your self more intelligent than others... . I understand pretty much in cryptocoins and I have seen a lot of scams. Been looking how people here been scammed tens a thousands of dollars from others (it wasnt about how intelligent you are). Asiacoin in wich people also beleaved and protected from FUD was in the end one of biggest scams and dev had some billions coin hidden.. .

I take some of my words back in previous posts as it looks like blockexplorer are fine (sorry). I just had read this also and might even buy some shibes for my self also...:

hex debug (analysis of memory hops)
analysis of data/networkcommunication
analysis of sourcecodes
analysis of blockchain
setting up an 3rd party blockexplorer

Nice glad you're on board as well! At this point, I'm certain most of the individuals spreading fud are the gigantic dogecoin bagholders.
Heavy whales mining this now and difficulity is just increadible.. I except the price jump a lot after pos or before. There is no need to be angry and spread FUD if there is nothing wrong with this coin. Just 1 day old.... come on people be patient. This coin allready in top 50 at Cryptocoin Capitalization and in my opinion its pretty nice start and thats why I invested in this coin.
Whales do not hold without a reason. Allready took my words back and bought for my self decent amount... . And I agree also that there is a lot of Doge trolls and Asiacoin Trolls to try ruin this without a reason

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: