Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated  (Read 175316 times)
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:47:01 PM

Can anyone here tell how to withdraw from game?
Is it possible or those are just numbers?
You can use GML to purchase diamonds or coins during the game ! And the exchange rate will automatically adjust if GML price changed !
i only see option to purchase with $$$
You can click it and have a look,u will find that you can use the GML
Well i can't anyway do it, after i updated to the last version my balance is 0
good game!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:56:18 PM

You can use GML to purchase diamonds or coins during the game ! And the exchange rate will automatically adjust if GML price changed !
good game!

Dont be afraid , we using Poloniex's interface as our game's interface , so maybe something wrong or change of Poloniex's GML interface ,actually all the accounts' date were fine . We will fix this problem ASAP , btw , receive GML function also being with the problem right now.
CAn you also answer this please

Is the dev capable to explain how to withdraw the coins, and if its impossible to state it in thread so everyone know, also to explain how to buy in game stuff with GML coz i can only buy with $$$
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:57:47 PM

Why such a big purchase? Pump will soon?

gameleaguedev (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:59:27 PM

good game!

Dont be afraid , due to we using https://blockchain.info/ to price our BTC exchange rate , we found it was temporarily down,so cause this problem , actually all the accounts' date were fine . This problem will be fixed as soon as https://blockchain.info/ work again , just calm down.

https://twitter.com/GameLeaguecoin Follow us for the most update information! #GML #Gameleaguecoin
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:03:41 PM

What is this? Bots? Or strong pump coming?
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:04:30 PM

good game!

Dont be afraid , due to we using https://blockchain.info/ to price our BTC exchange rate , we found it was temporarily down,so cause this problem , actually all the accounts' date were fine . This problem will be fixed as soon as https://blockchain.info/ work again , just calm down.
Will you finally answer my previous question or maybe i should ask all day in hope you might
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:06:44 PM

Edit:

Looks fake to me, all the volume comes from Bittrex with 98.53 %
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:06:58 PM

чтo этo? Бoты? Или мoщный нacoc идeт?
Huh Huh Huh

gameleaguedev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:07:20 PM

good game!

Dont be afraid , we using Poloniex's interface as our game's interface , so maybe something wrong or change of Poloniex's GML interface ,actually all the accounts' date were fine . We will fix this problem ASAP , btw , receive GML function also being with the problem right now.

Is the dev capable to explain how to withdraw the coins, and if its impossible to state it in thread so everyone know, also to explain how to buy in game stuff with GML coz i can only buy with $$$

Firstly , after checking, we found that was not Poloniex's problem , please check our update answer.

Secondly ,  I know that  how to withdraw GML from the game was the most interested question for everyone , and we also considered about and made a rule for it . Sth. detail still need to discuss , and we will announce this rule within this week on the notice-board of our game's official website .

Thanks!

https://twitter.com/GameLeaguecoin Follow us for the most update information! #GML #Gameleaguecoin
gameleaguedev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:14:11 PM

Trust me , i dont know what the hell happend too .

i believed that were bots . and i also hoped that everyone could be clam down , we dont want to see this kind of malicious pump , we just want GML could has a healthy development .

doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:17:08 PM

good game!

Firstly , after checking, we found that was not Poloniex's problem , please check our update answer.

Secondly ,  I know that  how to withdraw GML from the game was the most interested question for everyone , and we also considered about and made a rule for it . Sth. detail still need to discuss , and we will announce this rule within this week on the notice-board of our game's official website .

Thanks!

great!all this thing is just a bubble!!!
gameleaguedev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:17:48 PM

good game!

https://blockchain.info/  work again ,problem fixed

IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:28:23 PM

good game!

Thanks!
Finally! Thank You!
Chiaki

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:30:48 PM

good game!

thx dev!

I like GML:GNgJjsgkKBaY5bh532qrpggJSuG1FiAYnS
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:17:58 PM

good game!

Thanks!
thanks for your good answer!!!

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
mofokun

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:15:25 PM

good game!

thx dev!
good job dev!!

GLC address : GNh74pBR5zJK4KMsAspvGgo7xDtbjuP3hy
gameleaguedev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:38:01 PM

Game version update to 1.2.3

Please visite farm.gmlfarm.com to download the lastest verison

Added the Event Board function

lindalin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

good game!

Thanks!
thanks for your answer.
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:45:04 PM

great dev!!!

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
banana886

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:07:10 PM

who can sell me some woods?
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: