Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets crowd fund a lobbyist  (Read 1121 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:07:25 PM

before even organizing a fundraiser, before even mentioning that money needs to be involved or requesting who will manage the money.. shouldnt the OP atleast come up with a list of WHO and we poll vote WHO would be a good lobbyist. and then check the winner of the poll actually wants to do the job.

then and only then we should have a bitcoin address from that winner to accept payments to cover his costs+labour

Sorry but I am not familiar with US politics.  How would I go about finding who would be a good lobbyist?

failures
1. your not even american so now no one will want you to 'manage' funds for a american project
2. you dont even know politics so no one will trust you know what to do
3. you dont even have anyone in mind

so already you have failed any test of trust, understanding, or desire

please may i NEVER see you ever offer a fundraising project ever again. you have no clue about the project you propose and so no one will give you funds for something that has no substance or pre-planning

have a nice day

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blatchcorn (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:15:01 PM

before even organizing a fundraiser, before even mentioning that money needs to be involved or requesting who will manage the money.. shouldnt the OP atleast come up with a list of WHO and we poll vote WHO would be a good lobbyist. and then check the winner of the poll actually wants to do the job.

then and only then we should have a bitcoin address from that winner to accept payments to cover his costs+labour

Sorry but I am not familiar with US politics.  How would I go about finding who would be a good lobbyist?

failures
1. your not even american so now no one will want you to 'manage' funds for a american project
2. you dont even know politics so no one will trust you know what to do
3. you dont even have anyone in mind

so already you have failed any test of trust, understanding, or desire

please may i NEVER see you ever offer a fundraising project ever again. you have no clue about the project you propose and so no one will give you funds for something that has no substance or pre-planning

have a nice day
hahaha see my original post: "I would nominate myself to coordinate the effort, but it would probably be better done by a more senior community member."
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:17:09 PM

now the crowd fund has been abolished, here is the proper plan that shows achievable goals and does not require middle men holding the bag of money

part 1.
name some highly involved people of the community you think will come up with great idea's that governments would listen to that will help the community and keep the government at bay.
someone that understand the TRUE bitcoin ethos and understands that bitcoin is not a terrorist bomb or any other threat of life or limb to anyone.
someone that can advise government rationally (no tin foil hats or aggressive opinions)

the name i can think of is
andreas antanopolis.

now everyone else name some names.

part 2.
later a vote can be taken to get to some consensus of who is overall the top guy(s)..

part 3.
contact those people and see if they are at all interested in being a lobbiest. and if so THEY produce an address and people can send funds to them (like a bounty to do lobbying work)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: