Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEAM NEEDED] First USD Backed CryptoCurrency!  (Read 532 times)
marko9812 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:54:55 AM

I am assembling a team to develop and launch the first USD backed cryptocurrency. I personally am not a developer but excel in marketing, pr, and business development. I am in need of several partners to help make this idea a reality and bring tremendous value to the cryptocurrency industry.

Coins/Devs main goal is stability, trust, and transparency.
The coin will be backed by USD and will not be exposed to fluctuations of the market. Users can at any time sell the coin back at a set floor. Since the coin is not exposed to fluctuations of BTC prices it will be the new coin that coins will base their value.

Given the unique structure that gives us a competitive advantage I can not release the structure in a public forum but if you are seriously interested on joining the team you can message me for further information.

Team needed:
Web developer: Create the coins website where users can sell back their coins for current btc prices.
Graphic Artist: Design logos and pictures for the coin and website.
Person to Video Render: Develop promotional video to be used for PR and the website.

Please post your expertise and experience below if interested.

NO anonymous developers. Must be willing to have your picture, real name, and email as part of the Meet the Team page of the website.
DavinciJ15

Activity: 780
Merit: 510

Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:22:12 PM

How will you pay for MSB license and the mountain of work to comply with FINCEN?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: