Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC mining  (Read 190 times)
MidNite36 (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 02:51:54 PM

The value of Ethereum Classic is growing right now this is what makes me think about mining Ethereum Classic today, maybe after some weeks the price will get even better, this will bring better profit to miners don't you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smilodon

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 03:42:57 PM

its price will continue to rise as long as ethereum is in pow algo. as soon as the ethereum goes to pos, the ethereum classic will receive a big hashrate in its network compared to before, its price will later either remain at the same levels or it will fall as they would sell it for profit. now if miners behave like ethereum by keeping it in their wallets, that would be a positive development.
Salamande

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 04:20:00 PM

its price will continue to rise as long as ethereum is in pow algo. as soon as the ethereum goes to pos, the ethereum classic will receive a big hashrate in its network compared to before, its price will later either remain at the same levels or it will fall as they would sell it for profit. now if miners behave like ethereum by keeping it in their wallets, that would be a positive development.

There will not more ETC to be dumped if hashrate goes to ETC this is nonsense. Miners will receive less, so less profitable at same price thats all.
BitKongy

Activity: 405
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 04:39:34 PM

There will not more ETC to be dumped if hash rate goes to ETC this is nonsense. Miners will receive less, so less profitable at the same price that's all.
As if ETC is the only coin that miners can switch to, we have Flux and Ergo too, about ETC if its price surge even more high difficulty won't be able to take over ETC, assuming ETC made it to 200$ what do you think will happen?
smilodon

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 05:42:18 PM

There will not more ETC to be dumped if hash rate goes to ETC this is nonsense. Miners will receive less, so less profitable at the same price that's all.
As if ETC is the only coin that miners can switch to, we have Flux and Ergo too, about ETC if its price surge even more high difficulty won't be able to take over ETC, assuming ETC made it to 200$ what do you think will happen?

etc is older and better known to older miners. they have a large hashrate. I also mine the ergo with my own mining operating system and it really is quite efficient. I have not dealt with flux at the moment.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 11:32:30 PM

Can you please elaborate who a spike in the hash rate of a coin directly affects its market price? The notion that when miner sell their coins leads to a price drop does not make sense.
1. Do miners hold a huge supply of coins to crash the coin's market?
2. Miners sell coins whenever they feel like, why is it having Bitcoin on Ethereum have been attaining new all-time highs every couple of years despite new all time highs in hastrates too?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 01:05:05 PM

Zilliqa sets new records. I sold it for almost 10 cents, which I have been mining for the last six months, but Ethereum Classic did not have time to sell. I will probably prefer Ethereum mining, because it will end soon, and I will always have time to mine Ethereum Classic.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
S3300

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 06:07:12 AM

Zilliqa sets new records. I sold it for almost 10 cents, which I have been mining for the last six months, but Ethereum Classic did not have time to sell. I will probably prefer Ethereum mining, because it will end soon, and I will always have time to mine Ethereum Classic.
How can you be mining a coin that's not even in the top 3 list of the most profitable coin to mine? How do you know that ZIL will pump this much today? You could have earned more ZIL if you mine ETH for that six months and swap those ETH for ZIL, @FP91G you owe me some explanations.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 09:21:46 AM

The legends are leaving us

Attention: etc.ethermine.org/ will shut down on the 1st of July (01.07.2023). Please finalize your mining activities by then!
Consider staking on ethpool for an environmental-friendly alternative!

https://etc.ethermine.org/

ETHERMINE IS SHUTTING DOWN JULY 1st 2023. Probably best to move off by then to another Ethereum Classic pool if you are on there.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAGsnTCpw7pvhR4RAlEQGzg/community?lb=UgkxWVkyFESDIKQBhkXAtQSafkffLzch-TMF

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
deedeeranged

Activity: 325
Merit: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 09:55:17 AM

The legends are leaving us

Attention: etc.ethermine.org/ will shut down on the 1st of July (01.07.2023). Please finalize your mining activities by then!
Consider staking on ethpool for an environmental-friendly alternative!

https://etc.ethermine.org/

ETHERMINE IS SHUTTING DOWN JULY 1st 2023. Probably best to move off by then to another Ethereum Classic pool if you are on there.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAGsnTCpw7pvhR4RAlEQGzg/community?lb=UgkxWVkyFESDIKQBhkXAtQSafkffLzch-TMF

It is not only etc.ethermine.org closing down also ergo.flypool.org, ravencoin.flypool.org.
The only one left is ethpool.org but that is only for staking eth.

So it is definitely the end of ethermine.org and flypool.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: