Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Was I banned???  (Read 630 times)
bitcointurn (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:08:56 PM

Hi Mods this is Zolace and I wanted to know what I did wrong that got be banned for 7 days?  I wasnt spamming so what is the reason for my ban?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcointurn (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:20:21 PM

no nothing was deleted is like I got ban for speaking out on the mods about banning another member from here, cause he was posting quickly.  I wasnt posting quickly so I didnt know why how the heck I got banned,  I try to stay true to the topics.    I been fine all these months with the same posting style. There are others who have way more posts then me and there fine. I wonder if this forum is becoming biased.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:00:07 AM

You were banned for having low-content posts while being part of a paid signature program. Typically, this happens because you are only reading the first few posts before responding to the thread without checking to see if someone else already posted something similar.

bitcointurn (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:03:46 AM

I was responding to topic not others, ok can you please unbann it, then ill respond to others as well, Im really sorry about that.  I love this forum, dont make me suffer for responding to topic alone,  If I reply then I will just reply to that paticular post, I didnt know theere were those rules in place. I never had issues these past months.  didnt know there were rules against sig members.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 12:07:23 AM

I was responding to topic not others, ok can you please unbann it, then ill respond to others as well, Im really sorry about that.  I love this forum, dont make me suffer for responding to topic alone,  If I reply then I will just reply to that paticular post, I didnt know theere were those rules in place. I never had issues these past months.  didnt know there were rules against sig members.

Dude, if you love this forum, stop posting with another account, and just wait the 7 days.

Maged gave a clear and legit reason for your ban.  Personally, I would ban everyone with a paid signature.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bitcointurn (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:31:15 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 02:05:22 PM by bitcointurn

This forum became like the next Ebay,and Craigslist, taking away something that made them big in the first place.  If nothing benefits them they attack it. 

Ok so here is the few posts I made today,  

Topic 1:  What If Life Was Just A Thought?

To me this question didnt make any sense to me, I hope he was banned for a question that didnt make sense at all

response to topic 1: Ok you know what a thought is right?   This really dont make sense, but if your saying it Life was just imaginary, then how can you imagine without life in the first place unless you was plugged in the matrix.
  plugged in was a joke but is to referring that without life you cannot have a thought.  Unless it was like the movie.  so if this was a useless post then how come the useless question wasnt deleted?

Topic 2:  Site like reddit for crypto

so the guy wanted feed back on his site

Response to topic 2: its ok, but you need to get it filled up with content, try getting people to write some good content in there that can boost your activity

Topic 3:  Why Was I Banned? Unexpected!

Im thinking this is what got me banned cause a member got banned, I saw that others got banned as well.  

Response:I had pal that was banned this week also.  cause he typs very fast and posts fast, they could have told him to ease up on posting fast but they just ban him for 14 days without any warning.  Im myself a fast type Luckily I didnt get banned.

So maybe is my grammer cause my grammer could be off, but I didnt know we had to have perfect english skills to post comments.  These were the last 3 posts before I got banned for 7 days.
Mage you responded to me that I got caught but I only did about  8 posts today.  While there are others that did over 40 today and are in sig campaigns.  so me being in a sig campaign is getting me targeted as a spammer?

Also a buddy sent me this message are you gonna ban him too?

Anonymous member
Activity: oooo

Its me Zolace dude  

I sent link and I cant see why when I was on topic with post and I didnt post that much today.

Oh. Hey. Yeah, some of the people who got banned didn't deserve it at all. It was probably badbear who banned you so maybe ask him but I doubt he'll give you an answer or one you'll like or can do anything about.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 01:01:01 AM

To keep posting on an alt account is called "ban evading".

You're likely to get your seven day ban turned into a permanent one.

Grow up and take your punishment.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:58:20 PM

I'd noticed a drop in some of the high posters recently or that they hadn't posted in a few days. I guess this is why. Some of the people I don't think were too bad but some were obviously taking liberties.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: