Poll
Question: no vote
N - 0 (0%)
V - 0 (0%)
D - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEB - Mine at Official Multi-pool and get Bonus|175,000,000 destroyed  (Read 80396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
francism

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:53:08 AM

Don't give it up, I think there's still hope for FREEB this is a very promising coin in the beginning better than other shitcoins out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:36:49 PM

Then it's gonna need one hell of a revival and take over

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:25:53 AM

this is a very promising coin in the beginning better than other shitcoins out there.

what makes you think this (beside having millions of it lol)?

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:48:53 AM

"Due to the low price and no exchange to trade Freebiescoin. I decided to launch new coin and award freebies holders 2% of the total new coins.
X11/X13 are the reigning algorithms now and with the large community community freebies have, we are going to make to exchange faster and the value with rise up since 98% of the total coins are mined.
"

I haven't been around for quite some time...
I think your plan is a bad idea, but if you just give 2% of your new coin, we would be stupid to say no I guess  Grin

Freebies has been created as the Nth communitycoin clone, now your idea is to create a x11/x13 clone  Grin
I clearly see, that you don't really have any good idea left... (or your idea is to just follow the hype wherever it goes  Grin)

At least use another algo, like Fresh, freshcoin doesn't have a clone yet (or it has much less clone than the others...)

edit: I think that when a coin is dead, it is dead. no need for a takeover, a reboot or whatever, there are 3 or 4 "new" coins every day  Roll Eyes

edit2: Next: find what happen to coffeecoin...  Tongue
(I am currently getting rid of all my PoS only coin. The whole experience is a big failure... because of too many clone (like Freeb... and others), congratulation you killed the concept  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:38:20 PM

congratulation you killed the concept  Grin

concept is not dead.....it might hibernate for a while

FreebieZoner

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:28:15 PM

"Due to the low price and no exchange to trade Freebiescoin. I decided to launch new coin and award freebies holders 2% of the total new coins.
X11/X13 are the reigning algorithms now and with the large community community freebies have, we are going to make to exchange faster and the value with rise up since 98% of the total coins are mined.
"

I think your plan is a bad idea, but if you just give 2% of your new coin, we would be stupid to say no I guess  Grin

Freebies has been created as the Nth communitycoin clone, now your idea is to create a x11/x13 clone  Grin
I clearly see, that you don't really have any good idea left... (or your idea is to just follow the hype wherever it goes  Grin)

At least use another algo, like Fresh, freshcoin doesn't have a clone yet (or it has much less clone than the others...)

edit: I think that when a coin is dead, it is dead. no need for a takeover, a reboot or whatever, there are 3 or 4 "new" coins every day  Roll Eyes

(I am currently getting rid of all my PoS only coin. The whole experience is a big failure... because of too many clone (like Freeb... and others), congratulation you killed the concept  Grin

Not true,  look at pink,  they came back even bigger.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
spud21

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:34:24 PM

"

(I am currently getting rid of all my PoS only coin. The whole experience is a big failure... because of too many clone (like Freeb... and others), congratulation you killed the concept  Grin

How will you distribute the coins to freebies holders? Some coins dev's are scanning an old coin's blockchain and giving each private key found new coins when the new coin's genesis block is created. People can just import their private key from an old coin into the new coin's wallet to claim their stake.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:02:56 PM

"

(I am currently getting rid of all my PoS only coin. The whole experience is a big failure... because of too many clone (like Freeb... and others), congratulation you killed the concept  Grin

How will you distribute the coins to freebies holders? Some coins dev's are scanning an old coin's blockchain and giving each private key found new coins when the new coin's genesis block is created. People can just import their private key from an old coin into the new coin's wallet to claim their stake.

Yes, it will be a great solution. CLAM and LTS used this method of distribution.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:02:06 PM

"

Yes, it will be a great solution. CLAM and LTS used this method of distribution.

Everything coin needs, is to be taken over.

FREEBiesCoin is still alive regarding PoS and transactions.

It is distributed, so I believe that a good developed X.. coin with original idea behind could take place, and as Cryptock planned, some percent should be used for swap purposes, and unused ones burned.

If community (whoever left in it), could try to find a person or team for this to be done, a coin could wake up from hibernation. Yes, not death, but sleeping state.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:29:27 PM

"

Everything coin needs, is to be taken over.

FREEBiesCoin is still alive regarding PoS and transactions.

It is distributed, so I believe that a good developed X.. coin with original idea behind could take place, and as Cryptock planned, some percent should be used for swap purposes, and unused ones burned.

If community (whoever left in it), could try to find a person or team for this to be done, a coin could wake up from hibernation. Yes, not death, but sleeping state.

it's the same as any dead coin. why would a def choose freeb over another, or even over creating a new one?

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69]
  Print  

Jump to: