Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want the Cryptocoin Revival Foundation to take over Karmacoin?  (Voting closed: May 13, 2014, 05:36:42 AM)
Yes - 1 (14.3%)
No - 4 (57.1%)
No opinion - 0 (0%)
Who cares... - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRF] Cryptocoin Revival Foundation! ★ COIN REVOLUTION ★ Karmacoin  (Read 3142 times)
Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:36:42 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 07:54:05 AM by Jonesd

Cryptocoin Revival Foundation's effort to revive Karmacoin

Karmacoin has been elected by CRF as #2 Runner up

Cryptocoin Revival Foundation
Revives promising coins that have been deserted by their developers, but have strong communities supporting them. The foundation is non-profit and aims at increasing the reliability of the cryptocoin economy by providing a stronger basis for new coins. The foundation foremost offers technical assistance, but also wants to help the coins with marketing and communications. Read more about us at cryptocoinrevival.com.

Read about the organization in this original topic!

What the foundation wants to do for Karmacoin:
1. Create new bitcointalk where the foundation is the Dev.
2. Fix problems in the code.
3. Release new wallets.
4. Elect a new representative of the coin to run the communications.

First we need the following things:
1. Find out if there is actually a need for the take-over of this coin. We will have a poll to see if you agree to this takeover.
2. Want to know what happened to the original developer.
3. Want to know about possible problems with the coin like a large premine or technical problems.

In a week we will decide if the coin is eligible.

Please respond below! Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:50:49 AM

Helping karma, that would be ironic Tongue
loveEU

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:53:45 AM

What a Joke. No Karma coin for you.
Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:18:18 AM

Explain why you don't like it?

varunsin

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:18:43 AM

this has gone way beyond the galaxies.
shijianguozi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:19:40 AM

I support your behaviour, deserves our praise

S O N M   -   ICO: May 25th until June 25th                                       
FOG COMPUTING & BLOCKCHAIN           [Whitepaper] [Business Overview]
BitcoinTalk | Reddit | GitHub | Slack | Twitter | Facebook | Google Groups | Telegram | Medium
vc888888

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:21:41 AM

What a Joke. No Karma coin for you.
I  agree with this.
Obfuscode

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:48:01 PM

Hi,

What's the fuzz about https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.0 ?
perhan007

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:33:59 PM

Karma has active devs; why don't you ask them to provide you with some tasks as you're ready to spend some time for the coins benefit?
halorose

Activity: 422

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:41:32 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573998.new#new

ANN][TAC] TalkCoin | First Chat Coin | Voting system | NIST | No Premine/IPO
people are all talking about this talkcoin ! it is a so great innovation .
for it's new algo, also have no pool yet.who can make a pool for this particular coin?4000 talkcoins bonties for you.
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:39:10 AM

Revives promising coins that have been deserted by their developers, but have strong communities supporting them. The foundation is non-profit and aims at increasing the reliability of the cryptocoin economy by providing a stronger basis for new coins. The foundation foremost offers technical assistance, but also wants to help the coins with marketing and communications. Read more about us at cryptocoinrevival.com.

3. Release new wallets.

1. Find out if there is actually a need for the take-over of this coin. We will have a poll to see if you agree to this takeover.
3. Want to know about possible problems with the coin like a large premine or technical problems.

Hello! 

Thank you for taking the time to open up a thread about Karmacoin. I see that people have voted for this coin and i see that it was the second round up, but this coin is moving along smoothly. I would guess that people who voted are people who wish this coin to be in 10000's satoshis price range and voted here. i don't blame them. i want that kind of "revival" too !. this coin was never dead to needed a revival which you wish to propose.

thank you but our coin has amazing plans ahead of us. Here are a few pointers:
1. It has over +130,000 blocks mined already. Nice and smoothly through out. http://explorer.karmacoin.me/chain/Karmacoin
2. it is usually on top list of http://www.whattomine.com/coins. Most of the time in top spot.
3. It has the first social network site for cryptocurencies http://karmashare.me/
4. it has a growing karmashareLLC. A LLC that introduced the method to buy shares into it the company with Karmacoins. This is an ongoing "IPO".  All the investors have already invested close to 8 Billions of coins. Almost %10 of all the coins are invested.
5. We have introduced the Proof of Coin concept where by holding coins in your wallet for minimum 30 days, you will be promoted with company shares.
6. We will have a bunch of new services under the LLC  that will be introduced shortly.

The reason why you might think its dead is because the person who opened the old thread is not active and disappeared without handing out the access to the forum to us. This coin has a active team that is growing day by day.

If you know a good rule of thumb you will know that all the good coins are not so much active in this forums but move over to other places where they can focus in the coins process. In bitcointalk , the only post are about pump and dumps. Something that we are not interested into it. We have worked hard enough to earn respect the hard way. Slowly but progressively we are moving forward.

if you want to know more:
1.You can move over to the new Bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.0
2. www.Reddit.com/r/karmashares
3. www.karmashares.com
4. www.karmacoin.me

"Doing good is good" meets "Actions and reactions" A community united by a belief that those who do good should reap the benefits for their action of kindness. Home of the new forming p2p network of good deeds. A place of warmth, love and admiration.

This is Karma, the coin.

Ps: Our team is growing and we are constantly looking for devs to join us. If you want to support a good coin with a good cause then read up on us and join the movement.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:54:37 AM

3. Release new wallets.

Hello! 

Thank you for taking the time to open up a thread about Karmacoin. I see that people have voted for this coin and i see that it was the second round up, but this coin is moving along smoothly. I would guess that people who voted are people who wish this coin to be in 10000's satoshis price range and voted here. i don't blame them. i want that kind of "revival" too !. this coin was never dead to needed a revival which you wish to propose.

thank you but our coin has amazing plans ahead of us. Here are a few pointers:
1. It has over +130,000 blocks mined already. Nice and smoothly through out. http://explorer.karmacoin.me/chain/Karmacoin
2. it is usually on top list of http://www.whattomine.com/coins. Most of the time in top spot.
3. It has the first social network site for cryptocurencies http://karmashare.me/
4. it has a growing karmashareLLC. A LLC that introduced the method to buy shares into it the company with Karmacoins. This is an ongoing "IPO".  All the investors have already invested close to 8 Billions of coins. Almost %10 of all the coins are invested.
5. We have introduced the Proof of Coin concept where by holding coins in your wallet for minimum 30 days, you will be promoted with company shares.
6. We will have a bunch of new services under the LLC  that will be introduced shortly.

The reason why you might think its dead is because the person who opened the old thread is not active and disappeared without handing out the access to the forum to us. This coin has a active team that is growing day by day.

If you know a good rule of thumb you will know that all the good coins are not so much active in this forums but move over to other places where they can focus in the coins process. In bitcointalk , the only post are about pump and dumps. Something that we are not interested into it. We have worked hard enough to earn respect the hard way. Slowly but progressively we are moving forward.

if you want to know more:
1.You can move over to the new Bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.0
2. www.Reddit.com/r/karmashares
3. www.karmashares.com
4. www.karmacoin.me

"Doing good is good" meets "Actions and reactions" A community united by a belief that those who do good should reap the benefits for their action of kindness. Home of the new forming p2p network of good deeds. A place of warmth, love and admiration.

This is Karma, the coin.

Ps: Our team is growing and we are constantly looking for devs to join us. If you want to support a good coin with a good cause then read up on us and join the movement.

Sounds like you're doing a great job! We're about reviving coins that do not have such a strong team already Smiley

ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:45:14 AM

We are doing just fine, you are always welcome to come help though! Smiley

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:40:31 AM

We are doing just fine, you are always welcome to come help though! Smiley
agree !
or if you can make it skyrocket like BC , take it we all have some million back up ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: