Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2019, 09:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆☆Biddersgain☆☆☆ The next big thing! 123% daily ROI! SIX DAYS OLD JOIN EARLY!  (Read 892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:00:39 AM

Bidders' Gain was founded by group of entrepreneurs and bidders acquiring private firms. We have been in the business offline for the past 6 years and now technology has made it imperative for us to operate not only in Europe but also expand worldwide. Our primary focus will continue to be the acquisition of private firms and subsidiaries.

We have just started introducing our platform to the online market to share our expertise. Everyone with internet connection can participate in this opportunity. We are buying privately owned companies from Europe and earn profits from the returns of the stocks following the acquisition of the private firms.

Our vision is to focus on spreading our business operations globally by starting acquisitions in the USA. We want to be able to show our clients that we can profit in a more secured and diversified standard. We always put our clients as our highest priority and we always make them aware of our pursuits and developments, which is the major reason why we are still in business.

Our dedication is set to overcome your highest expectations. We strive to make investors realize their dreams and pursue not only comfort but also happiness in our program. To accomplish that, our highly committed support staff stands by to provide our clients with efficient, friendly and professional service.

• Automated Bitcoin Deposits
  • Fast Daily Payments ($0.50 min)
  • DDoS protection by Black Lotus
  • SSL Encryption by Comodo
  • Licensed Encrypted Script
  • Legally Registered Company

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with BIDDERSGAIN.COM and dont advise users to invest more than they can afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:04:45 AM

ok let me ask you ELI5

I send btc worth of 100$ what will I get after 1 day?

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

You would make 3 dollars. They have a calculator on the main page that show what your profits will be.
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:48:02 PM

I guess another bitcoin ponzi
CryptoBaron

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:33:14 PM

I guess another bitcoin ponzi

Your right. All HYIP's are which is why everyone should "play"/"invest" what they can lose. Most people who got burned with BTC-arbs didn't realize it was a HYIP and over leveraged themselves.

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:58:39 AM

Yeah it is a ponzi but it doesn't mean you cant profit from it. The site reminds me a lot of oilrigcontractors does anyone else agree?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.