Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★HADOKEN Coin [HDK] ★ Mine Now! ★ Limited POW 6 Days Left ★ 50% Interest  (Read 21401 times)
Alpinist

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:47:54 AM

Is there still any plans for futher development? Cause it seems to me the coin is going down  Sad
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:10:13 AM

DEV.... if you don't have time to support your coin, then PM. I can consider taking over this coin...
karrotbear

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:24:48 PM

0.16 Ghz/s network hash. Feels bad man
insanedumps

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:26:06 PM

lol , 3 days go garbage  ^^
karrotbear

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:32:21 PM

However I do feel slightly good if my tiny 3mh/s earns 44k coins Tongue
Alpinist

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:31:35 PM

Nothing good here when your 44k costs nothing.
profitus

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:35:36 PM

DEV.... if you don't have time to support your coin, then PM. I can consider taking over this coin...

That's starting to sound like a viable idea, if the current dev is giving up so soon. Let's say you do take over; do you have any projects/credentials that we can verify?

Member of the Coffeecoin Foundation
CFC Development Donation Fund - CFXhJekr9DXBqaVPRzmXBRQeGUevXg3umf
WalletIsfull

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:46:47 PM

If the trend continues, the market won't survive another two months.
insanedumps

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:48:28 PM

heh guy there is no market here lol its a joke coin =)
Yohan123

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:50:18 PM

+1
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:50:39 PM

heh guy there is no market here lol its a joke coin =)

Think he means the whole altcoin market.. maybe

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
profitus

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:19:24 PM

Honestly, SOMEONE needs to take it over. Hadokencoin already has a good foundation to start with, now it just needs active promotion/development to prosper. It's already got staking indication and coin control, which some POS coins still don't have. It's got a great logo, color-scheme, and the theme isn't some joke or meme; it's named after an iconic entity with deep roots in the history of geekdom. If you let this coin fail, you should commit Seppuku.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:32:32 PM

Honestly, SOMEONE needs to take it over. Hadokencoin already has a good foundation to start with, now it just needs active promotion/development to prosper. It's already got staking indication and coin control, which some POS coins still don't have. It's got a great logo, color-scheme, and the theme isn't some joke or meme; it's named after an iconic entity with deep roots in the history of geekdom. If you let this coin fail, you should commit Seppuku.

I'm in contact with someone that can create a multipool for Hadoken. I'm trying to get Hadoken on bittrex. If we can trade it and if we have a multipool then this is a start...
hadoken

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:37:13 PM

I'm in contact with someone that can create a multipool for Hadoken. I'm trying to get Hadoken on bittrex. If we can trade it and if we have a multipool then this is a start...

Hi all, dev was in contact with me at the start, havent heard from him, also saw that they were discussing bittrex, we need a block explorer and the above. I am still mining, yes multipool will be one of the things we will develop when we go to pos.

Come with suggestions, can anybody setup a block explorer?
profitus

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:57:20 PM

Ok, so exchange, block explorer, and multipool are the first things on the agenda. I'll shoot Busoni an email and see if he'll add it to Poloniex, or at least consider it. For bounties...I'm assuming there's no premine, soooo community funded bounties? We would need a trusted, transparent method to store and transport funds. Another option could be to take a portion of multipool fees and fund bounties and projects with those.

profitus

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:04:38 PM

Good News: I just heard back from ShareXcoin, and they're looking into adding HDK.

hadoken

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:14:47 PM

Good News: I just heard back from ShareXcoin, and they're looking into adding HDK.

Nice =D
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:18:09 PM

Ok, so exchange, block explorer, and multipool are the first things on the agenda. I'll shoot Busoni an email and see if he'll add it to Poloniex, or at least consider it. For bounties...I'm assuming there's no premine, soooo community funded bounties? We would need a trusted, transparent method to store and transport funds. Another option could be to take a portion of multipool fees and fund bounties and projects with those.

Yes, bounties. I believe someone should create a bounty address. We can maybe ask the pool(s) that are still running Hadokencoin to donate a few coins....
profitus

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:35:38 PM

Yes, bounties. I believe someone should create a bounty address. We can maybe ask the pool(s) that are still running Hadokencoin to donate a few coins....

We should hold off on taking community collection for bounties, even if the address is 100% valid. Let's get a block explorer going so we have full transparency from the start. In the meantime, I see nothing wrong with users verbally pledging some coin, so we have an idea of interest. As far as website updates and announcements...we need to know the current dev's commitment i.e. would you like to turnover, or are you still backing the coin

Esbie Blanquera4832

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:45:21 PM

Glad to see more interest in the coin.Keep up the good work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: