Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman Celebrates Her “Cool” Abortion on YouTube  (Read 1146 times)
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:55:29 AM

I am not going to judge any woman that chooses to do this. I do strongly judge women that celebrate the misfortune of ending a life. Sick.
Exactly. I know people who have gone through this. Most regretted it. But even the ones who don't regret it never went this far. To encourage people to do this? To celebrate it? I used to believe abortion was OK until I grew older and I saw the regrets of my friends who did it. Sad....But holy frigging sh-t I never saw people celebrating abortion like this....Its so bizarre....we've gone over the cliff...

sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:35:59 AM

with all this social media around, everybody wants to be famous. they jump at every chance to record themselves in hopes of becoming famous.. because that's all that they aspire to. it's getting ridiculous.
Famous how?By killing your own blood and flesh,killing an innocent child that has no way to defend itself?I had a case in my family,one of my cousin ,she was in 4 months pregnant when she find out she has lungs cancer. The doctor suggest her to make an abortion in order to start the chemotherapy,but she chose her child life over her own. So that lady should be judge worst than a serial killer!

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: