Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55637 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a freedom. I have heard about bitcoin for so long but i didnt know that it can turn my story around for good not until late this year that i finally invested in bitcoin. Honestly bitcoin is a testimony in a wonderful way.
Glad you've realized bitcoin has good prospects in the future and you've done the right thing to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the freedom that can change a person's life to be good depending on how you disclose it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:12:22 PM

I believe bitcoin is freedom, freedom in terms of policy and rules. We can make any transactions, deposit and withdrawal as fast we could. Bitkoin is freedom because of its ease of use and security.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:17:52 AM

Bitcoin is one kinds of online currency of modern technology. It use some different ways. We know, Bitcoin is important be because government and around the world are all thinking how to stop and regulated it. For the first time off human history ,of possible for anyone send money to or received money from anyone else on the planet, virtually Free of charge and  complete safety and without permission the government.. so Bitcoin users increasing day by day. So Bitcoin is freedom
Rakibislam

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:11:28 AM

Absolutely yes, bitcoin makes us freedom and give us money. Because of bitcoin i can trade with another people who different countries, because of bitcoin i can get new  friends and money from it.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:05:07 AM

I believe bitcoin is freedom, freedom in terms of policy and rules. We can make any transactions, deposit and withdrawal as fast we could. Bitkoin is freedom because of its ease of use and security.

We actually make our own rules because it's decentralized and no one can control on our desired purpose of our transaction.
This gives us real freedom because unlike banks who can freeze our transaction when it's against the law bitcoin seems to best payment system to those who like to launder money. This freedom has alarm the government so they will regulate bitcoin especially the exchanges to monitor illegal transactions.

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:14:29 AM

We actually make our own rules because it's decentralized and no one can control on our desired purpose of our transaction.
This gives us real freedom because unlike banks who can freeze our transaction when it's against the law bitcoin seems to best payment system to those who like to launder money. This freedom has alarm the government so they will regulate bitcoin especially the exchanges to monitor illegal transactions.

That is why bitcoins are revolutionary and the world will soon know how much benefits can it bring about to them. The ability to use money without control coming from any centralized authority is a power we should have been given since money was invented. I am not saying we should be the ones controlling it by our own whims but really bitcoins has given us this freedom because there is a given limits and mechanism  to its use.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:51 PM

Monetary Freedom.

Probably the most important freedom ...

Of course bitcoin means freedom to most of us. Because in bitcoin we will have our own time that we want to work because we are not given a specific time to work for it. We have financial freedom because even if we will spend all our money from our corporate job, we still have extra money for our family because we earn here in bitcoin and even a time freedom so we are lick to be part of the people who knew about bitcoin earlier.
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:16:40 PM

I truly believe that Bitcoin is Freedom, not just in policy and terms of agreement because its decentralized, but it gives us financial freedom, right to choose when and where to work with no boss but ourselves and lastly freedom from tax.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FrankGismoeas

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:18:10 PM

Yes bitcoin is freedom because people are free to do what they want with their money because it is always save with them in their wallet people can also make a lot of profit from bitcoin and that is a extra thing we get from bitcoin i love bitcoin!
Teemotje

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:29:29 PM

You have the freedom because you can spend what you want and what you want to buy with it. If you buy a car with your bank account sometimes the bank will ask you questions.

So they are the owners for your money while with bitcoin you are the real owner of it.
canMERT

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:46:06 PM

Decentralized is the best but still it's not totally anonym.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

I don't agree, Bitcoin is not freedom for me. The wealth is freedom but not the material one. I collect BTC right but i collect people too, when i earn money or BTC i always try to share with the best way i can. That's makes me happy most. I hope that i keep earn some and share some..
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:36:20 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a freedom. I have heard about bitcoin for so long but i didnt know that it can turn my story around for good not until late this year that i finally invested in bitcoin. Honestly bitcoin is a testimony in a wonderful way.
Glad you've realized bitcoin has good prospects in the future and you've done the right thing to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the freedom that can change a person's life to be good depending on how you disclose it.
Investing in bitcoin is one of the most fulfilling thing a person can do because it really can change your life for the better. Bitcoin is freedom for it doesn't choose its user because anyone can do or use bitcoin no matter who you are. Bitcoin is a good thing for people who understands its purpose.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

It is freedom as well as power to your pocket. It has eclipsed all the currencies that are controlled by the governments so it makes me look forward to greater things ahead. Lets advocate and promote the BTC, the more the people that use it, the more the governments realise everyone has a right to use their own wealth in their own desired way.
YEAH! Bitcoin is Freedom because there are so many people that is rich because of Bitcoin.So that I'm really believe that is freedom.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

Many people around the world have their freedom already because of the 9-page whitepaper that satoshi nakamoto emailed to other people. Bitcoin has helped people especially unemployed people earn money from their home. Many people changed their lives with bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Bitcoin is freedom in terms of expressing your own thoughts or opinion regarding to a certain topic. Examples,  here in forums, you can express yourselves by posting without considering others. And also freedom to earn money. You are the boss of your business. You can freely work with your own time. And yes, has a big help for the people who wanted a new and a better life.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:31:27 PM

Yes,this statement is ture.It is proved by all that Bitcoin is freedom. It has many investors who are invest on it by their sweet will.There is no bound in it.There have only some rules to remain secure. That's it.Everyone can earn more.After all,Bitcoin is freedom.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

This is the one that I like from bitcoin that is something real freedom that can be felt. Wink
sariz12

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:41:01 PM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Yes ,for me bitcoin is the start of freedom ..You know Bitcoin is important because governments around the world are all thinking about how to stop or regulate it. It’s difficult to overestimate the potential benefits of Bitcoin and its associated block chain technology. For the first time in human history it’s possible for anyone to send money to, or receive money from anyone else on the planet, virtually free of charge, with complete safety, and without the permission of any corporation or government. So thats why Im saying yes bitcoin is the start of freedom .
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:06:24 PM

You have the freedom because you can spend what you want and what you want to buy with it. If you buy a car with your bank account sometimes the bank will ask you questions.

So they are the owners for your money while with bitcoin you are the real owner of it.

When there is a huge amount of money transfer, the banks can ask for the source of the incoming money. But there is no penalty, they only ask about the source of the money, it is not a problem that bitcoin is causative.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: