Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55637 times)
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

using bitcoin is like a vote for freedom

Yes and you have right to do on what decision you make and that`s why you have freedom, you also have a choice if you will going to improve yourself from other people who discriminate you`re own mentality and as a bitcoin user.

I feel very sorry for the guys that live in the countries where the cryptocurrency is banned. It means one thing: the government wants to limit their freedom.
Not yet, I think some countries just want to keep safe for the economy of their country.
Look at the huge scams in the history of the world, through cryptocurrency, or exact more is through ICO, many scam projects stolen huge amount of money up to a half of billion dollar.
I still do not calculate the total money hacked through the bug of system use cryptocurrency for business.
Therefore, in my opinion, the government do that means they want to create an uninhabited country lost by fraudsters through a new field like this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

Bitcoin like a new fresh breath of air in this dark world which controlled by governments and regulate us to do only what they want without any possibility to make like you want !
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

yes every freedom everyone loves it, but every freedom must have control so that there is no negative effect, so also with btc
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Yes, bitcoin is really a freedom. Freedom to choice, freedom to decide, freedom to work with and others. Freedom to choice and decide because through bitcoin you can now enjoy your income by all the hardworks you've done. You can decide when and where you will do your job, you have a control for it. You are free from the control of the government.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Yes, bitcoin is really a freedom. Freedom to choice, freedom to decide, freedom to work with and others. Freedom to choice and decide because through bitcoin you can now enjoy your income by all the hardworks you've done. You can decide when and where you will do your job, you have a control for it. You are free from the control of the government.
Bitcoin offers its users many advantages, but perhaps the most important one is an unprecedented level of freedom. And that freedom comes in many different ways: financial freedom from not having to rely on existing infrastructure, for sure.
g-unit

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins are the way to have a financial freedom. People don't need to take credits or cary about bills and taxes anymore. I suppose that banking systems and governments are not interested in such situation. That's why they are trying to take control over cryptocurrencies.
Cairo18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins are the way to have a financial freedom. People don't need to take credits or cary about bills and taxes anymore. I suppose that banking systems and governments are not interested in such situation. That's why they are trying to take control over cryptocurrencies.

Yes bitcoin is freedom because you can work or it anywhere school,home or in your job if we can managed the time. Can invest without any hindrances because only network and mobile phone's  are used. So we can say that bitcoin is a freeway to us.
Pozitiw[4]ik

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Yeeb Bitcoin is freedom to own your stake with no one else to control even the government of your country enjoy the fast crpto transaction with everyday development and new people interesting to use it that way
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

"Bitcoin is freedom" sounds big. When I think about it, it is more like "Bitcoin is anarchy". The word freedom is too positive, and I want to highlight the negative side of freedom when everyone has freedom to do bad things unrestrained.

Yes. Its good to hear that bitcoin is freedom. Freedom is the sound of  being positive. Once you engage in this kind of work, all things have a freedom. Work it with your own way. Freedom is a choice to enjoy the income by all hardworjd you've done. We are so lucky that we are part in crypto world, it can makes our lives more meaningful and comfortable. Let us to be our own boss.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

yes here in Philippines  bitcoin is freedom but i dont know in some of country i guess bitcoin is prohibited by there government . because it depends in country i guess china? have illegal in this field of bitcoin
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

yes it is this is our own earning without any taxes by the government who using tax for there own luxury bitcoin is the most  awesome thing  existing in this era  hope it can't be penetrated by any government

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

Bitcoin is just another way of living that everyone should try to understand witch one is better. Fiat money have many advantages but working only in your country range.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

For me, yes bitcoin is freedom, I think that is the main aim of bitcoin why it is created to those people that want freedom in their currency so that banks can’t control their money and other government sectors. Bitcoin is decentralized and can work without a single administrator and central banks that is the main reason why bitcoin is freedom and also, anyone can use bitcoin as long they have bitcoin’s that is wonderful about bitcoin right.  Smiley
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

For me, yes bitcoin is freedom, I think that is the main aim of bitcoin why it is created to those people that want freedom in their currency so that banks can’t control their money and other government sectors. Bitcoin is decentralized and can work without a single administrator and central banks that is the main reason why bitcoin is freedom and also, anyone can use bitcoin as long they have bitcoin’s that is wonderful about bitcoin right.  Smiley
It's a freedom because we can invest and we can transact our bitcoin.
The one thing that we should put in mind is that we will face a long term journey, there is a risk but the reward is high if this will succeed.
Bitcoin or blockchain will change the world but we also have to be responsible on how to use it because this is like money where it can be use
for both illegal and legal but it has consequences if we do it illegally since the government has tighten the law in crypto.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

We have different definition of freedom, we can choose freedom to transact or freedom to make money, or even both.
Bitcoin is just a tool that we can use to make achieve our purpose by using this tool properly.
For me, bitcoin has already give me financial freedom but I am successful in investing with bitcoin.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:51:16 AM

bitcoin is freedom in transactions, and also for investment. we store bitcoins in our own wallet personally and not involve any party. when will any transaction, we also do it personally without going through the bank. this is the reason why everyone likes bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mafia15

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

Bitcoin is our way of financial freedom ..
Government shudnt be involved in this thing shuldnt put some taxes
im afraid in our country sooner or later theyll gonna put taxes for crypto 😑
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Bitcoin is our way of financial freedom ..
Government shudnt be involved in this thing shuldnt put some taxes
im afraid in our country sooner or later theyll gonna put taxes for crypto 😑
Yes you're right. since I know bitcoin, my mind is getting more open, and becoming more free. either because of what, or maybe because bitcoin has given me the freedom to do business. well, i'm so happy to plunge into the world of crypto.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

I sincerely agree with you. With that feature of Bitcoin which is a decentralized currency, it can be considered as free that was far away from the government and bank's access so we users and independent individuals can gradually maximize our control for our own holdings and can easily monitor it anytime and anywhere we are because of its transparency wherein we can see the sudden changes or movement of our initial holdings. Bitcoin is freedom in a way that even the low class people can do have access with it and start earning for their own as long as they know how to start up and manage gaining Bitcoins for their own sakes.

labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

Yes bitcoin is freedom because you can freely express your opinions here in bitcoin in different questions about what bitcoin is, about politics, about the society, and the economy.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: