Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:34:59 PM

BC at 19k, is it time to buy ?
It's dumping too hard! I just hope it doesn't reach the bottom!
I don't know if it coult get even lower, but 20k isn't a bad point to buy.
Surely is a bad point to sell.

I know why your pray will never be answered!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:36:59 PM

someone else got problem with the sync of the wallet? It's pretty slow around 930 block remaining!
Same for me  Huh
I reboot the wallet, now sync good!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:48:53 PM

BC at 19k, is it time to buy ?
It's dumping too hard! I just hope it doesn't reach the bottom!
I don't know if it coult get even lower, but 20k isn't a bad point to buy.
Surely is a bad point to sell.
+1 Smiley sell now is like shot himself in head Cheesy

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:56:29 PM

If it gets too much under 20k it would be the third consecutive mistake I've made in less than 24hours.

I hate being right about doing wrong trades Sad

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kana

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:30:24 PM

I have updated my blog in the first time for a long time. As always feel free to leave me feed back.

http://blackcoinreport.blogspot.com/2014/06/day-trading.html

P.S. I believe in blackcoin
dlfpdkqk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:32:30 PM

wtf...19000sat..end of the black coin? pos2.0 yet??
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:39:01 PM

-

you should try a little promotion to you friends
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:54:10 PM

wtf...19000sat..end of the black coin? pos2.0 yet??

STOP THE FUD

you have to think long term, just HODL and come back in 1-2 years, the price is good right now, might go down to 10-15k but that's ok, just HODL and LONGTERM Wink

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:04:43 PM

While a busy price up and down especially sub 20K may be a bit of a pain, remember the innovations we have lined up to come out of the door!

Add to this a general battering of all digital currencies and you begin to see that while we are in stormy waters, of all the Alts, we have not only the development pathway but the key support of devs, investors and users. We make no claims that can't be backed up, we develop UNIQUE and cutting edge technologies that are what they say they are.

BlackCoin is a coin of substance and growing reputation. Now while it may seem, in the disgracefully small world of crypto, that one or two naysayers/FUDDERs have a big voice, out there in the real world, they are mere squeaks in the wind and in the board room we are talked about for the RIGHT reasons. A store of value, high speed transactions... those 2 core elements alone make us a talking point, add to that all the other stuff and suddenly we're a product AND a service that has real world applications, and as we are the proof of concept, any clones will always refer to us. This is also known by the business people out there that want to join in. Why get a copy when the real thing is much better.

And again I will reiterate the power of presence. Going to Conferences, Meetings and Seminars all go to make a difference. Boots on the ground.

Last week I sold a colleague of Jon Matonis (yes, the Exec Director of Bitcoin Foundation) £5.00 of BTC on the spot in an Expo (for digital payment processing - not the most exciting expo I've been to but probably one of the most important!) with a Coinkite Terminal. The joy in the faces and eyes as they see this stuff working in the real world in indescribable. And in doing that I made a connection with a pay processor there and then who said, call me, we need to talk. So, thats BUSINESS asking US to talk to THEM, not the other way around. See the value here?

So this message goes to ALL coins devs, owners and people. If you're serious about your coin, get away from that screen and take it to the people, otherwise you're just another ****coin in the virtual space. Going places... it's working for BlackCoin....

Is there a future for BlackCoin?

Hell yeah! We are making that future as every day goes by. We have teams of developers working on various projects, some big some small. We have Sales people looking for new merchants, we have people looking to invest in new ideas and innovations. We are quite possibly the strongest coin out there next to BTC right now.

We have an entire City being moved towards BlackCoin adoption by the end of the year in an exciting social and economic experiment. We have a global network of people working hard to make BlackCoin a success. This isn't about one or two people, BlackCoin is too big for that now. This is (and always has been) a team game and we're winnng Wink Keep it up.

virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:06:04 PM

If it gets too much under 20k it would be the third consecutive mistake I've made in less than 24hours.

This is too much? I thought you were talking about 17-18K.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:10:37 PM

While a busy price up and down especially sub 20K may be a bit of a pain, remember the innovations we have lined up to come out of the door!

Add to this a general battering of all digital currencies and you begin to see that while we are in stormy waters, of all the Alts, we have not only the development pathway but the key support of devs, investors and users. We make no claims that can't be backed up, we develop UNIQUE and cutting edge technologies that are what they say they are.

BlackCoin is a coin of substance and growing reputation. Now while it may seem, in the disgracefully small world of crypto, that one or two naysayers/FUDDERs have a big voice, out there in the real world, they are mere squeaks in the wind and in the board room we are talked about for the RIGHT reasons. A store of value, high speed transactions... those 2 core elements alone make us a talking point, add to that all the other stuff and suddenly we're a product AND a service that has real world applications, and as we are the proof of concept, any clones will always refer to us. This is also known by the business people out there that want to join in. Why get a copy when the real thing is much better.

And again I will reiterate the power of presence. Going to Conferences, Meetings and Seminars all go to make a difference. Boots on the ground.

Last week I sold a colleague of Jon Matonis (yes, the Exec Director of Bitcoin Foundation) £5.00 of BTC on the spot in an Expo (for digital payment processing - not the most exciting expo I've been to but probably one of the most important!) with a Coinkite Terminal. The joy in the faces and eyes as they see this stuff working in the real world in indescribable. And in doing that I made a connection with a pay processor there and then who said, call me, we need to talk. So, thats BUSINESS asking US to talk to THEM, not the other way around. See the value here?

So this message goes to ALL coins devs, owners and people. If you're serious about your coin, get away from that screen and take it to the people, otherwise you're just another ****coin in the virtual space. Going places... it's working for BlackCoin....

Is there a future for BlackCoin?

Hell yeah! We are making that future as every day goes by. We have teams of developers working on various projects, some big some small. We have Sales people looking for new merchants, we have people looking to invest in new ideas and innovations. We are quite possibly the strongest coin out there next to BTC right now.

We have an entire City being moved towards BlackCoin adoption by the end of the year in an exciting social and economic experiment. We have a global network of people working hard to make BlackCoin a success. This isn't about one or two people, BlackCoin is too big for that now. This is (and always has been) a team game and we're winnng Wink Keep it up.

I have no doubt there's a future for BLK as that's where my money is, but can we please get an update on our PR agency? I don't care if they take 2 months to prepare, but this last month in our campaign I would like to see see fireworks.  Grin Just a sneak peak of what's going on.

It appears to me there's going to be a massive pump. Would it better to give updates here and there to pump the price? An ETA here or there.

vizique
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:22:49 PM

I have no doubt there's a future for BLK as that's where my money is, but can we please get an update on our PR agency? I don't care if they take 2 months to prepare, but this last month in our campaign I would like to see see fireworks.  Grin Just a sneak peak of what's going on.

It appears to me there's going to be a massive pump. Would it better to give updates here and there to pump the price? An ETA here or there.

I have requested that more info is made available.

Please remember, the PR agency is NOT a Foundation paid for item, it was done at the request of investors and the Community. That does not remove the Foundation from asking questions but it does mean that we are not in control of what is done with the funds or the output generated by the hired Company.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:26:44 PM

This is too much? I thought you were talking about 17-18K.

To be honest I never believed it will go that fast below 20k. I thought we will see a small rebounce in the 23-24 first.

That's why i had my orders at 2000x.

But , I've made enough out of bc till now I won't really cry even if it hits 10 satoshi.
I'm more angry at myself for not getting the trades and time  right.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptoangel

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:28:53 PM

Please remember, the PR agency is NOT a Foundation paid for item, it was done at the request of investors and the Community. That does not remove the Foundation from asking questions but it does mean that we are not in control of what is done with the funds or the output generated by the hired Company.

I am not going to beat around the bush!, that agency so far has done sweet FA. Nothing. I did not expect anything to be honest.

I guess they is still time for something to happen.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:29:35 PM

http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/holytransaction-universal-digital-wallet/
NoveltyLab

Activity: 221

HolyTransaction.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:55:44 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 11:11:31 PM by NoveltyLab

Thanks for sharing! Smiley

Yes! HolyTransaction added Blackcoin!

HolyTransaction is the universal multi-currency wallet, it comes with integrated exchange, so you can easily convert one cryptocurrency to another, send Blackcoin to a Bitcoin address or even through social networks!

You can read this thread for more information about the wallet.

▓▓▓▓   Universal Cryptocurrency Wallet           → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  HOLYTRANSACTION.com   ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, PPC, BLK, DASH, GRC, FAIR, GAME → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:16:09 PM

Thanks for sharing! Smiley

Yes! HolyTransaction added Blackcoin!

HolyTransaction is the universal multi-currency wallet, it comes with integrated exchange, so you can easily convert one cryptocurrency to another, send Blackcoin to a Bitcoin address or even through social networks!

You can read this thread for more information about the wallet.

How's their exchange rate compared to Coinbase?

UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:32:37 PM

I am not going to beat around the bush!, that agency so far has done sweet FA. Nothing. I did not expect anything to be honest.

They got us a write up in the WSJ.  IMO, that alone practically justifies the expense.

vizique
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:06:34 AM

Sweet FA ... http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/06/05/bitbeat-blackcoin-tries-to-stake-its-proof-as-legit-bitcoin-alternative?

tbh, its 2am and I cba to find more. However, you're wrong.

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 01:26:09 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 01:40:49 AM by STT

I dont mind if it goes to 10k, makes buying that much more worthwhile and if Im going to be buying anyway I really do want it lower ideally.    Im still peeved I missed out from march so I'd be happy personally.  Sorry if most others prefer up but from my perspective the coin is still way up from where it was, coming back a bit so I can switch some coins over would be good

HolyTransaction send out how quickly ?  I tried to use bitpay with some coins in cryptsy and it very nearly missed because they take so long to clear it

I like this one, nice idea.  I'll have a go later - http://www.blackcoinbet.com/#/

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: