Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sillybear

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:29:58 PM

Price rise on bittrex Smiley

Are you serious? I only see that it is keep dropping and that has happened for weeks, if not months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:43:55 PM

Price rise on bittrex Smiley

Are you serious? I only see that it is keep dropping and that has happened for weeks, if not months

Sorry I saw one big green candle and I too exciting this Smiley
johnson1990

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 04:54:59 PM

When will blackcast happen again?  Huh Huh
I heard that it will be revived last Thursday, and then it was being postponed to this Thursday.
And now Friday is going to over... and there is no news.
Will we ever see blackcast again?

Code:
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And then is heard no more.
johnson1990

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 05:01:05 PM

I saw a big "green" candle too.   Angry

dadikul

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:27:50 PM

I saw a big "green" candle too.   Angry

SHIT ! why still dumped ?
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 05:31:06 PM

anything new?

Check out BlkFeed, everything is contained here : http://blkfeed.com:4567/recent

We are still deciding on a good name for the platform.. any suggestions are welcome, please join the discussion:

http://blkfeed.com:4567/topic/45/platform-branding-purpose/3

Blackheart.com like the Marvel character! Kidding and probably already taken. When I have time to register will join in the fun.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
johnson1990

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 05:47:58 PM
Merited by dumbtool45 (1)

I know everyone is frustrated with the price now, but it is still necessary to reflect on what is good and what is bad.

What have we done well: (kudos to those who made these)
1. The new blkfeed.com looks good.
2. More payment processors support BC.
3. The chinese chapter of foundation.
4. Projects by Jabulon

Things to improve.
1. The price
The price is dropping and there is not much effort being put in to promote the coin.
The community manager seems pretty inactive recently.
And some foundation board members seem to be spending more time on other coins' channel than in blackcoin's  (Some of them even gained +o and +v status there), leaving blackcoin's irc channel completely quiet and there was no one there to answer any question.
They are also more keen to tweets about other BC clones such as shadowcoin and IOcoin.

Do you really think that the price drop is solely due to bots activities?

2. The pool performance
There are several posters on reddit mentioned that the number of miners on the pool is decreasing.
While people are complaining about the low profitability of the pool, no action was taken by the pool operators.
The pool operators seems to be busy with their ponzi games on http://thedogeofwallst.com/
By the way, they have a version for shadowcoin on http://sdc.dogeofwallstreet.com/ too.

3. Max Borges Agency: The Advertising Campaign
The 3 months period is going to end and nobody knows what the overpriced PR agency has done.

4. Blackcast
It has been more than a month without blackcast, someone brought that up few weeks ago, and it keep getting postponed and postponed
maarx

Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:56:29 PM

I know everyone is frustrated with the price now, but it is still necessary to reflect on what is good and what is bad.

What have we done well: (kudos to those who made these)
1. The new blkfeed.com looks good.
2. More payment processors support BC.
3. The chinese chapter of foundation.
4. Projects by Jabulon

Things to improve.
1. The price
The price is dropping and there is not much effort being put in to promote the coin.
The community manager seems pretty inactive recently.
And some foundation board members seem to be spending more time on other coins' channel than in blackcoin's  (Some of them even gained +o and +v status there), leaving blackcoin's irc channel completely quiet and there was no one there to answer any question.
They are also more keen to tweets about other BC clones such as shadowcoin and IOcoin.

Do you really think that the price drop is solely due to bots activities?

2. The pool performance
There are several posters on reddit mentioned that the number of miners on the pool is decreasing.
While people are complaining about the low profitability of the pool, no action was taken by the pool operators.
The pool operators seems to be busy with their ponzi games on http://thedogeofwallst.com/
By the way, they have a version for shadowcoin on http://sdc.dogeofwallstreet.com/ too.

3. Max Borges Agency: The Advertising Campaign
The 3 months period is going to end and nobody knows what the overpriced PR agency has done.

4. Blackcast
It has been more than a month without blackcast, someone brought that up few weeks ago, and it keep getting postponed and postponed

Good post.. About negatives:

4. Yes.. it has to be fixed.. right people have to come together.. and I hope they will

3. I want to redo that , level up, do it better.. marketing.. and work with some people in community.. http://blkfeed.com/topic/59/viral-marketing-budget

2. You're right about pool.. I dont know what their plans are

1. Price sucks, I like BC though because its 1% and .. it has good people backing it.. working hard.. But we will revive price to old levels no problem Smiley if devs like BlackWaveLabs and LDG keep to support BC and deliver.. well we have something good building.

Positives:

1.. Thanks! Smiley Sign up and use it , or give feedback if you'd rather not use it ^^

2.. We should really use that. Help merchants set it up. Now its' literally zero risk for them Smiley

3.. Yep Smiley They are talking with Huobi etc.. Future can be great, lets see Smiley

4.. Jabulon is doing an awesome job and talks with some high profile merchants.. Very good that we have 2. now.. I encourage everyone to use their connections. BC hasn't changed. Still not bad buy, smart economics, etc. Smiley just a bit stubborn in price and not really used yet..

but that will slowly change.. we have infrastructure, but not cars, as a wise man once said Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:00:48 PM

We need to get Blackcoin on Mt.Gox and bitstamp, that will make the coin more valuable and we can make money all of us. That is very simple just add the coin and see rate increase. Be sure to buy BC before they add the coin to the big exhange, it will explode and then is it too late for getting them for pennie.

The moment Mt.Gox adds BC I'm all in.

But it seems they got problems with midas and still did not add LTC. Good news is they say it's coming soonish!

Why does it seem like so many people think that Mt. Gox is still in existence (and solvent apparently)?  Is there some news that has escaped literally every major source that I'm missing?  Or do people mean BTC-e?!?  I'm confused.  Huh
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:09:34 PM

We need to get Blackcoin on Mt.Gox and bitstamp, that will make the coin more valuable and we can make money all of us. That is very simple just add the coin and see rate increase. Be sure to buy BC before they add the coin to the big exhange, it will explode and then is it too late for getting them for pennie.

Mt Gox? Is that a joke!

The whales will pump BC in the next month due to the price.

Then drop it like a stone.

We need all the BC holders to not cash out!

(Lets wait and see) Huh

Grin

The are more whales on gox....
You people don't have a clue what you're talking about

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:17:01 PM

Mt Gox? Is that a joke!

The whales will pump BC in the next month due to the price.

Then drop it like a stone.

We need all the BC holders to not cash out!

(Lets wait and see) Huh

Grin

The are more whales on gox....
You people don't have a clue what you're talking about

Yeah, there is a lot of volume on Gox... like ~750K BTC worth... all out the door. Smiley

Unless there is really some meme-joke that I'm missing... in which case, carry on I guess.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:24:25 PM

johnson1990

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 11:37:09 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 11:57:36 PM by johnson1990

</snip>

4. Yes.. it has to be fixed.. right people have to come together.. and I hope they will
3. I want to redo that , level up, do it better.. marketing.. and work with some people in community.. http://blkfeed.com/topic/59/viral-marketing-budget
1. Price sucks, I like BC though because its 1% and .. it has good people backing it.. working hard.. But we will revive price to old levels no problem Smiley if devs like BlackWaveLabs and LDG keep to support BC and deliver.. well we have something good building.
</snip>

First of all, it is sad to see you are leaving the foundation board.
http://blkfeed.com/topic/63/leaving-foundation-board/2
Anyway, I am quite uncomfortable with the idea of centralizing a decentralize currency.
Regardless the reason, I will always support those who contributes to blackcoin, and that includes you.

4. I hope they will fix it. Blackcoin has been known to good at keeping promises, however, the blackcast has cried wolf for at least 2 times. (and not to mention that many are still waiting for news/explanations about BC centric exchange, bittrex market pair, debriefing of the conferences attended.

3. Since you are thinking about redoing that, can we write off the 30k $ as being scammed by MBA?

edit
2. I don't care what their plan is, but if nothing is done, I am sure more and more miner will leave the pool.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:55:51 PM

</snip>

</snip>

First of all, it is sad to see you are leaving the foundation board.
http://blkfeed.com/topic/63/leaving-foundation-board/2
Anyway, I am quite uncomfortable with the idea of centralizing a decentralize currency.
Regardless the reason, I will always support those who contributes to blackcoin, and that includes you.

4. I hope they will fix it. Blackcoin has been known to good at keeping promises, however, the blackcast has cried wolf for at least 2 times. (and not to mention that many are still waiting for news/explanations about BC centric exchange, bittrex market pair, debriefing of the conferences attended.

3. Since you are thinking about redoing that, can we write off the 30k $ as being scammed by MBA?

For me it's better to continue doing my own thing.. All that I've done I would've done it regardless of position. I have better uses in many other places, so it's actually a good thing ^^

I'm not leaving BC! Cheesy in fact I'll have more time to do stuff that I want to do and I hope that's good for BC :p

4.. -> We'll fix that. Might take a while.. but will be good to go some day hopefully soon. Just need organiser to kick people under their ass to get online at same time.. Other than that its real easy! Smiley

3.. -> Wouldn't say scammed.. Would more like say that we were not ready for it (no clear vision/ mission/ not enough "assets to promote"- much had to be made etc..) and there was horrible miscommunication.. But yeah that thing sucked in retrospective.. Hope we learned ..

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:31:45 AM

So far i see most work is from privete projects there are people like rat4, maarx , david who develop things
sometimes when needed foudation helped them move forward.

You know is really easy say or demand something but devs are people they are not price gatekeepers.
Price is community responsibility - dev have to provide secure coin.

Community have to use coin and run services starting start ups sooner we will understand that the faster we will go forward.

Price no rising because there are better PnD coins and today market moves on PnD coins only just look at market cap graphs...
To be honest they are Devs for hire to create features to give people illusion of development since
whales are paying developers for job all is great devs delivers whales vanish - developers vanish (eg. Cinni ).
It takes me a lot of time to observe that mechanism and spot how it  all works.
ETA... - this is like last ring to dump after that time there is no news to sell coin... (sadly it works like that)

Now about Soepkip or any foundation members those guys are trying they are working for their BC bags ( everybody needs some motivation )
they were trying and whales were cashing out all morons blamed them and ready they lost some heart to be supper active.

When you are super active price fall and fall and all bark on you that is you fault how you feel ??
All who flamed a lot could step up and tell "I will do that better" but not many triend from those who shouted loudest...

People when you just go over old coins like Megacoin - Digitalcoin - Novacoin you will notice that flaming on Devs is shot in foot
they loose ANY MOTIVATION for work. Do you pay them from own pocket to work - if so you don't have right to demand miracles.
This is only good will from their side that they will do something.

We need community to mature enough to help developers and respect them.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:34:40 AM

So far i see most work is from privete projects there are people like rat4, maarx , david who develop things

You know is really easy say or demand something but devs are people they are not price gatekeepers.

Community have to use coin and run services starting start ups sooner we will understand that the faster we will go forward.

Price no rising because there are better PnD coins and today market moves on PnD coins only just look at market cap graphs...
To be honest they are Devs for hire to create features to give people illusion of development since
whales are paying developers for job all is great devs delivers whales vanish - developers vanish (eg. Cinni ).
It takes me a lot of time to observe that mechanism and spot how it  all works.
ETA... - this is like last ring to dump after that time there is no news to sell coin... (sadly it works like that)

Now about Soepkip or any foundation members those guys are trying they are working for their BC bags ( everybody needs some motivation )
they were trying and whales were cashing out all morons blamed them and ready they lost some heart to be supper active.

When you are super active price fall and fall and all bark on you that is you fault how you feel ??
All who flamed a lot could step up and tell "I will do that better" but not many triend from those who shouted loudest...

People when you just go over old coins like Megacoin - Digitalcoin - Novacoin you will notice that flaming on Devs is shot in foot
they loose ANY MOTIVATION for work. Do you pay them from own pocket to work - if so you don't have right to demand miracles.
This is only good will from their side that they will do something.

We need community to mature enough to help developers and respect them.

And we're building just the right platforms for that! Smiley

We all know BC is long term.. then when BC is used (as that's the goal), we will see real value in all work from community.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
johnson1990

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:00:20 AM

1. I am aware of those dev and i really appreciate their works.
Special thanks to:
Code:
rat4 - core dev
maarx, mckie & et al - blkfeed v2 and many others
blackwavelab (drunkonsound & et al) - bcbit and much more
david & et al - blackhalo
ralphvd & et al - dailyblackcoin
ecochav - project blackmoon and promotion videos
gritt & et al - public relationship and the chinese chapter
persius - tech analysis
yourstruely - bc centric exchange
and much more which i will not list them here.

However, according to http://www.blkfoundation.org/mission.php -
We will provide financial support to projects who develop and enhance the BlackCoin brand and technology.

and this is what i see - http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2cqkk2/cryptolina/

-----
I do not blame the dev. but i didnt see much of these : -
- We will engage The BlackCoin Community, making it easy for new members to integrate into the community and encourage them to be active.
- We will listen and respond to all feedback and concerns brought to us.
- We aim to support all parts of the BlackCoin ecosystem; mining, industry, investor, retail and consumer. We do this by effective communication and vibrant advocacy of the BlackCoin products and services, our members and The BlackCoin Community bring to market.

MBA was not successful due to miscommunication
Blackcast was postponed several times due to miscommunication as well  

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:46:29 AM

I am open for suggestions.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:16:26 AM

1. I am aware of those dev and i really appreciate their works.
Special thanks to:
Code:
rat4 - core dev
maarx, mckie & et al - blkfeed v2 and many others
blackwavelab (drunkonsound & et al) - bcbit and much more
david & et al - blackhalo
ralphvd & et al - dailyblackcoin
ecochav - project blackmoon and promotion videos
gritt & et al - public relationship and the chinese chapter
persius - tech analysis
yourstruely - bc centric exchange
and much more which i will not list them here.

However, according to http://www.blkfoundation.org/mission.php -
We will provide financial support to projects who develop and enhance the BlackCoin brand and technology.

and this is what i see - http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2cqkk2/cryptolina/

-----
I do not blame the dev. but i didnt see much of these : -
- We will engage The BlackCoin Community, making it easy for new members to integrate into the community and encourage them to be active.
- We will listen and respond to all feedback and concerns brought to us.
- We aim to support all parts of the BlackCoin ecosystem; mining, industry, investor, retail and consumer. We do this by effective communication and vibrant advocacy of the BlackCoin products and services, our members and The BlackCoin Community bring to market.

MBA was not successful due to miscommunication
Blackcast was postponed several times due to miscommunication as well  

Some good points, but I think we should start to rely more on community.. We can make or break this coin.. It's (our) responsibility to do the BlackCast, and the foundation can provide resources / facilitate for us.. Instead we kinda expect foundation to make sure it happens

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:42:36 AM

I just read about a pool that's comming soon and will support BC payout among XC and BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: