Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:13:42 AM

Cool beans guys. Positive attitudes go a long way. You're against the odds right now but remember: patience is key. Also, I PMed MEGAman and told him to take a Xanax  Grin

I've met him in-person (former IT guy at my office building) - he's just as irritating in the real world. Maybe we would all be assholes as well if we had to change batteries in peoples' mice all day  Grin

Hopefully he will take my advice - my note was extensive.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:14:38 AM

Is there any calculator to calculate the amount of SC you will get each day or week?
Im thinking of leaving a computer stake them 24/7

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
fusi0n

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:16:12 AM

Either/or could damage a coin, Judge. I've been in the crypto game for over 3 years and personally know a number of wealthy individuals and organized investment groups that would not touch a coin with over a 4% premine. Like I said - fair or not, most seasoned traders will never give it a chance. These guys base everything on data and specifications and they control 90% of the capital in this market.

I see your point and the majority of use cases support premines being abused.  My point is that when they deliver on the eco system and wallet innovations the UTILITY of the coin will over ride any of the notions of the premine.  If the eco system was out today we would not even be having this discussion.  The money would be pouring in by the truckloads.

To me the premine is irrelevant.  Initial investors who use the premine as an investment measure are irrelevant to the long term growth of the coin.  What will matter is getting the eco system up and running.  If they use part of the premine to help with coding the eco system then it is money well spent.

This is not to disparage the investors who think premines are bad.  In many cases they are.  In most cases they are.  Silk coin is not any shit coin.  They have delivered so far and will continue to do so.  If the investors who view premines are bad choose not to invest then I say respectfully that is your choice.  You are missing out on an opportunity but you have to go with your trading rules.  Having those investors would prop the price now but it would only be a prop since the ultimate value of the coin is the eco system and not the investors who value a no premine.

Judge Crypto

You may be correct that delivery of the proposed eco-system will negate the premine - it is an unprecedented scenario wherein a developer of a currency also innovates to that degree so it's difficult to say for sure if that would be the case. Unfortunately, there is an extended history of developers promising big things and not following through. Whether the SilkCoin developer will or will not follow through on their promises is yet to be seen and, in reality, nobody other than the developer themselves can claim the developer's intentions. I've seen people assuring everybody he will deliver and I've seen posts from people certain he's a scammer - both claims are equally ridiculous at this stage. The actions of previous developers can not be used as a tool to accurately assess this developer. While it's always smart to be cautious when banking on such a major unknown, it's still a calculated gamble just like any other investment.

My entire point remains that, at least until the eco-system is complete and implemented (as a developer myself this is a major task that should not and cannot be rushed - quality takes time) we're looking at a continued slide in value with nothing to stop it. Right now, major investors (the people you need to keep a coin's market cap above even $100k) will never invest in this coin and smaller investors will grow impatient and continue to jump ship to the next hyped up coin. By the time the eco-system is market-ready, the market cap would be so low it would render the premine irrelevant anyway (as the dev could have bought up all of the coins in circulation for a few thousand dollars anyway).

I would never classify a coin as doomed until it takes it's last breath but, unless there is another major release on the horizon to keep people intrigued, there isn't enough money to go around here - the value of SilkCoin will crash. Opinions, feelings, intuition, and trust can always be factors in the investments you make but this particular situation can be reduced down to an equation. If the value completely crashes, it's possible nothing will be able to recover it. Also, a depressed market destroys motivation from the developer's perspective. Something needs to be done beyond the promise of the upcoming eco-system - everybody is already aware of that and we're fresh off the release of the whitepaper yet the value continues to slide due to the factors I have laid out.

From my perspective, there are very few options here. The easiest option would be destroyed the extra premined coins to bring down the percentage to the original specification - this would help attract a new class of investors that may be interested in getting involved. While the premine still may be too high for some of the really big players, people like myself would be willing to consider making a play at that point. Another option is that the eco-system is production-ready and released before the end of the month. While I find this to be highly unlikely due to the obvious complexity of such a project, perhaps the developer has been working on it for some time and it's release is close. This may be enough to overshadow the premine and would also lay to rest any lingering doubts regarding the developer's intentions and capabilities. Without seeing any of his previous work or knowing who he is, it's difficult to feel confident (as is typically the case).

We're in a market where too many people have been burned far too many times. People have a hard time trusting developers - that's just a fact. Just because you trust him doesn't mean everybody does or even should. There just isn't enough here, Judge, to continue to support the current value (let alone raise the value) - I'm just telling you what I know. If there are other suggestions I would certainly be interested in hearing them - I'm just not sure what they would be. Like I mentioned earlier, if SilkCoin just continues down the current path it will crash down to nothing and grind to a halt. Again, this would be a shame because it's clear a lot of dedication has gone into this project from both the developer and the community.

Thank you for your detailed response.  I do not believe speculation investment would help the coin at this point.  It would only be temporary.  Depressed price right now will give people who believe in the coin a chance to buy in at reasonable / bargain rates.  

For example.  If the premine were wiped and a ton of investment money came in what would that do to help the coin?  Yeah the price would go up.  Investors would be pumping and dumping like mad.  The vast majority of the investment money you are talking about is not people who care about long term investment.  They are looking for a quick turn on their money.  They would pump and dump just as fast.  While good for them I don't think it is good for Silk coin.

In the end it comes down to delivery.  When they deliver the price will go up and that will be a healthy rise.  I know the ability to trade on exchanges within the wallet is near completion and may be included tomorrow.  If you don't believe in the coin I understand.  You have your own coin to develop.

If you look at the sell charts it is clear that there is not a lot of quantity to buy right now.  A large investor would have to move the market substantially to get a decent chunk of Silk coin right now.  That is a healthy sign.  

Judge Crypto

Good debate gents. Very constructive and healthy.
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:19:42 AM

Cool beans guys. Positive attitudes go a long way. You're against the odds right now but remember: patience is key. Also, I PMed MEGAman and told him to take a Xanax  Grin

I've met him in-person (former IT guy at my office building) - he's just as irritating in the real world. Maybe we would all be assholes as well if we had to change batteries in peoples' mice all day  Grin

Hopefully he will take my advice - my note was extensive.

Yeah like your lazy ass never needed my help. Hated that place. I know you agree with me on this thing so not sure why you're riding around on your high horse. Oh yeah - because you think you're better than everybody. No reason you needed to make this public since I responded to your PM.
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:54:38 AM

So you have to ask yourself.  What is Silk coin doing that is creating UTILITY?  What is it doing that other coins are not doing?  

And.... What is Silkcoin NOT doing that other coins are doing?

- BIP 0021 "URI Scheme" to enable payments by clicking on link or scanning QR code
- BIP 0070 "Payment Protocol" for better communication between merchant & customer

As a web developer in the finance industry, I see these 2 BIPs as vital for any crypto currency that wants to have merchant services built upon it.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:34:46 AM

So you have to ask yourself.  What is Silk coin doing that is creating UTILITY?  What is it doing that other coins are not doing?  

- BIP 0021 "URI Scheme" to enable payments by clicking on link or scanning QR code
- BIP 0070 "Payment Protocol" for better communication between merchant & customer

As a web developer in the finance industry, I see these 2 BIPs as vital for any crypto currency that wants to have merchant services built upon it.

Well they're about 5 versions behind on the source code. This stuff is standard on Bitcoin Core 0.9+ which most new coins are using now and they're now up to 0.9.3 on their release candidate branch. Silkcoin is using 8.6 as a base which has been outdated for 1 1/2 years. They're talking about all of their big plans and modifications but they're starting with crappy old code. It's like ricing out a 10-year-old Honda instead of going with a Ferrari for the same price - it doesn't make any sense.
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:02:25 AM

These are great points Fred and need to be addressed. 
hualehua

Activity: 252

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:06:52 AM

I don't see fundamental difference between 2% and 4.5%.

binyao

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:08:07 AM

I would like to summarize the criticism as far as I have seen it:

1. B instead of S as first letter.

Silkcoin has responded and said it is something that does not really matter and that they did not feel warrants so much attention or concern.
Cryptodevil has said that he worries this means that there are bigger problems that are overlooked.

My take on it:
Silkcoin team have been focused on the bigger picture and ignoring some details (some spelling and grammar in the wallet also) and I can see the B thing slipping in.
I have warned them that the devil is in the details and that people will respond with concern like Cryptodevil did.
I also submitted an edited version of some of the info included in the wallet.
This they implemented in the next update. This acceptance of feedback and response to the community was very much appreciated.

An actual error did appear in one of the earlier wallet updates (having to do with block number causing a crash in wallet) this was immediately responded to and fixed by the team.

2. The White Paper.

Various people have been unhappy with the layout of the white paper and that it did not seem to come from someone used to writing them.
Silkcoin has responded and said that this is in fact true, they are not used to writing documents like these. There was also time pressure and they wanted to deliver the outline of the plan with the ecosystem. An updated version is promised.

My take on it:
This is also in keeping with (1), the dev team is working on the bigger picture and letting things that seem inconsequential slide by. Unfortunately for people who do not understand the technical vision, all they have to go on is the impression of professionalism that is given by fancy websites and flawless papers.
I prefer that they delivered a white paper as promised rather than delayed it to polish it.
I feel it contained the ideas as they said it would.
Nobody has yet really delivered any negative comment on the actual content.

3. Silkcoin wallet is based on Blackcoin.

Silkcoin team have said this is true.

My take:
Who cares? Everything is based on other things. Blackcoin is based on Bitcoin etc etc etc.
If you see how many other wallets are now copying SC wallet and how accepting the devs are of that fact
(and confident that SC will stay ahead because of ongoing innovation),
then you realize that they are happy with open source, using and referencing other wallets and ideas.

Of note: cryptodevil was worried that the B/S substitution happened directly because of this fact in contrast to the response from the dev
Cryptodevil also says he was asked to stop posting negative things in the thread. (Please see the next point.)

4. The FUDstorm

There is convincing evidence that MEGAman/fat mike/gorilla jam posters are part of a group or sockpuppets of an account
that is delivering on a promise to derail the SC thread after failing to extort 0.5 BTC from the dev team.  
The dev team has responded calmly and carried on, which inspires confidence.
The concern is always that trolls manage to derail or anger the dev team enough that they withdraw,
this has happily not happened and in my opinion is why you need a team of dev rather than just one dev.

A new community self moderated thread has risen in response to the extortionFUD but there are problems with that as well.
Unfortunately the side effect of serious trolling is that it galvanizes the community and creates mindless yes-men who want to protect their investment.
This is not always positive and we need to be vigilant to this. Too much hype can kill something as effectively as too much FUD.

My take on it:
SC dev team have managed this as well as possible.
The problem is now that with the extortion, everyone is sensitized to criticism and wonder if negative comments are part of the same FUDteam.
Hopefully responses can be tailored to specific criticism (as in the Cryptodevil case) and not all criticism criticized for being critical.

5. The 4.5% premine

Initial premine was planned at 2% but there was lot of early pressure from community to halve the second POW payout and so give earlier investors more incentive.
The payout was halved, so dropping the total number of coins created and hence raising the % of premine.
There has been some in community asking for premine to be destroyed and some strong reactions against this.

The obvious concern with the premine is that devs could desert the initiative and sell off their share and so crash the price.
It is obvious that a lot of work has already gone into creating this coin and that a lot more work is planned.
I for one would hope that devs become rich from this venture but only after enriching the world by delivering innovation and creation.
The addresses containing the premine is public and movement of the funds can be watched.

My take:
I see a need for a dev fund. I don't see fundamental difference between 2% and 4.5%.
I hope the devs also bought or mined lots of SC on top of that fund.

TLDR:

Valid criticism to dev attention to detail but important things have always worked or been fixed immediately.
Some details have not worried the dev team but it does worry some in the community. (Community participation can help to fix details.)
There is ample evidence of dev team competency, just look at the wallet and the fact that others are now copying SC wallet.
There is a vision contained in white paper that could change wallet functionality.

Disclaimer:
I own some SC but not enough that I will be able to retire if it is $10 per SC.
(I plan to keep all of them until I can used them without turning into anything else.)
I am bullish on SC and think that it will increase in price.

I totally agree with you. For Chinese readers, I translate it...

这个人说得很有道理,对于中文读者,我做了一些翻译。大概意思是这样:

对所有我看过的谣言和批评我做个总结

1。关于地址首字母是B而不是S。
Silkcoin官方回应,说它是真的并不重要,他们觉得不用太在意。
Cryptodevil曾表示,他担心这意味着有更大的问题被忽视。
我的看法:
Silkcoin团队专注于更大的远景,忽略一些细节(也包含钱包上的一些拼写和语法的错误),我也看到了关于B的问题造成的一些下跌。
我已经警告他们,细节也比较重要,人们会回应关注像Cryptodevil一样。
我也提交了一份关于钱包的细节错误信息和我修改好的版本给开发组。
他们在下个版本的钱包更新中会修正这些问题。他们这样接受社区的反馈和意见的态度是非常值得欣赏的。
一个实际的程序bug错误也出现在一个早期的钱包更新(与块钱包中引发崩盘),但是这立即就被团队解决了。

2。白皮书。
很多人对白皮书的专业性,学术性和排版等感到不满意
Silkcoin团队回应说,这实际上是真的,他们不习惯写这样的文件。由于他们想早点让社区知道ecosystem的详细信息,所以由于时间的原因,他们没有写的很专业,27号会有更新的白皮书版本,其中会添加更多细节。

我的看法:
这也是符合(1)中的观点,开发团队正致力于更大的远景,这些真的不怎么重要。不幸的是,对于那些不了解的技术的人,吸引他们的往往 是否专业,是花哨的网站和完美的论文。
我喜欢,他们做为承诺,发表了一份白皮书而不是推迟它。
我觉得白皮书包含了他们想要表达和将要实现的想法。
目前为止还没有人就白皮书的实际内容做出什么负面评价。

3。基于Blackcoin Silkcoin钱包。
Silkcoin团队说这是真的。
我采用的方法:
谁在乎呢?一切都是基于其他的事情。Blackcoin基于比特币等等等等。
如果你看到有多少其他的钱包现在复制SC钱包和开发者如何接受这个事实
(相信SC将保持领先地位,因为持续的创新),
然后你意识到他们满意的开源,使用和引用其他钱包和想法。
注意:cryptodevil担心B / S替代直接发生,因为这个事实相反dev的响应
Cryptodevil还说,他被要求停止在线程发布负面的东西。(请见下一个点。)

4。关于谣言
有令人信服的证据,MEGAman/fat mike/gorilla jam是一个组织,或者是同一个人的多个账户。
他们曾敲砸SC团队0.5个btc,用来让他们停止散播谣言。(MEGAman在另一个币中亏了,想通过这种方式赚币)
开发团队很有信心的没有理会他们的敲诈,而且把他们的敲诈公之于社区。
造谣者们的关心的总是设法破坏或使开发组愤怒,从而达到他们的目的,既为了使他们撤回谣言而满足他们的要求。
一个新的为了应对谣言的社区帖子已经开启并有不少人参与。
不幸的是,这些谣言确实刺激社区向不好的方向发展,也吓跑了不少人。
这并不总是积极的,我们需要保持警惕。太多的炒作或者过多的谣言都可以杀死一个好币。

我的看法:
SC的开发团队已经尽力做到最好的管理了。
问题是现在,敲诈勒索,每个人都是敏感的,只要是批评和怀疑的意见,人们就想这些人是不是和造谣者们是一伙的。
希望社区保持理智,区分善意的批评和恶意的造谣。

5。4.5%的预挖
初始预挖计划2%,但有很多早期的来自社会的压力将第二个POW数量减半,为了给早期投资者更多的激励。
股息减半,所以金币的总数下降,,因此提高了预挖百分比。但实际上预挖的百分比一开始是按照1亿的总量来算的。
有一些在社区要求premine对这个被摧毁和一些强烈反应。
显而易见的担忧与premine是沙漠,开发者可以主动和出售他们的股票,所以价格崩溃。
很明显,很多工作已经进入创建这个硬币,更多的工作计划。
我希望从这个风险但只有开发者致富后浓缩世界通过提供创新和创造。
包含premine的地址是公开的和运动的资金可以观看。

我的看法:
我觉得一个币种发展是需要开发基金的。我不认为2%和4.5%之间的根本区别。而且预挖地址已经公开,随时可以查看。前期因为营销活动和支持上M网投票已经使用掉了一部分。
我希望开发者也买了或开采大量的SC。

TLDR:
对于开发者细节的批评是有效地,但重要的事情是持续的开发工作和发现问题立即纠正。
一些细节开发者觉得优先级不高,也就是不太重视,但是社区比较重视。(社区参与可以帮助修复细节问题。)
有充足的证据表明dev团队能力,看看钱包,别人现在复制SC的钱包。
白皮书中包含的愿景,可以改变钱包的功能。
免责声明:
我自己也持有一些SC但不够,SC到达10美元是我就可以退休了。
我看好SC,认为它会涨价。
m104323419

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:23:05 AM

Well they're about 5 versions behind on the source code. This stuff is standard on Bitcoin Core 0.9+ which most new coins are using now and they're now up to 0.9.3 on their release candidate branch. Silkcoin is using 8.6 as a base which has been outdated for 1 1/2 years. They're talking about all of their big plans and modifications but they're starting with crappy old code. It's like ricing out a 10-year-old Honda instead of going with a Ferrari for the same price - it doesn't make any sense.

骗子!骗子!骗子!
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:24:03 AM

Hey MEGAman, don't worry I'm not gonna trash you. You've got your reasons for doing what you do and I've gotten use to having you around. Plus anyway my mind is made up regarding SC and nothing you can say will change that.
But I'm just curious, what if you're wrong and SC is not a scam? What if the devs are legit? what if they're able to follow through on their vision and SC becomes a big success? What then?
Will you apologize to SilkCoin?
m104323419

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:25:16 AM

I would like to summarize the criticism as far as I have seen it:

1. B instead of S as first letter.

Silkcoin has responded and said it is something that does not really matter and that they did not feel warrants so much attention or concern.
Cryptodevil has said that he worries this means that there are bigger problems that are overlooked.

My take on it:
Silkcoin team have been focused on the bigger picture and ignoring some details (some spelling and grammar in the wallet also) and I can see the B thing slipping in.
I have warned them that the devil is in the details and that people will respond with concern like Cryptodevil did.
I also submitted an edited version of some of the info included in the wallet.
This they implemented in the next update. This acceptance of feedback and response to the community was very much appreciated.

An actual error did appear in one of the earlier wallet updates (having to do with block number causing a crash in wallet) this was immediately responded to and fixed by the team.

2. The White Paper.

Various people have been unhappy with the layout of the white paper and that it did not seem to come from someone used to writing them.
Silkcoin has responded and said that this is in fact true, they are not used to writing documents like these. There was also time pressure and they wanted to deliver the outline of the plan with the ecosystem. An updated version is promised.

My take on it:
This is also in keeping with (1), the dev team is working on the bigger picture and letting things that seem inconsequential slide by. Unfortunately for people who do not understand the technical vision, all they have to go on is the impression of professionalism that is given by fancy websites and flawless papers.
I prefer that they delivered a white paper as promised rather than delayed it to polish it.
I feel it contained the ideas as they said it would.
Nobody has yet really delivered any negative comment on the actual content.

3. Silkcoin wallet is based on Blackcoin.

Silkcoin team have said this is true.

My take:
Who cares? Everything is based on other things. Blackcoin is based on Bitcoin etc etc etc.
If you see how many other wallets are now copying SC wallet and how accepting the devs are of that fact
(and confident that SC will stay ahead because of ongoing innovation),
then you realize that they are happy with open source, using and referencing other wallets and ideas.

Of note: cryptodevil was worried that the B/S substitution happened directly because of this fact in contrast to the response from the dev
Cryptodevil also says he was asked to stop posting negative things in the thread. (Please see the next point.)

4. The FUDstorm

There is convincing evidence that MEGAman/fat mike/gorilla jam posters are part of a group or sockpuppets of an account
that is delivering on a promise to derail the SC thread after failing to extort 0.5 BTC from the dev team.  
The dev team has responded calmly and carried on, which inspires confidence.
The concern is always that trolls manage to derail or anger the dev team enough that they withdraw,
this has happily not happened and in my opinion is why you need a team of dev rather than just one dev.

A new community self moderated thread has risen in response to the extortionFUD but there are problems with that as well.
Unfortunately the side effect of serious trolling is that it galvanizes the community and creates mindless yes-men who want to protect their investment.
This is not always positive and we need to be vigilant to this. Too much hype can kill something as effectively as too much FUD.

My take on it:
SC dev team have managed this as well as possible.
The problem is now that with the extortion, everyone is sensitized to criticism and wonder if negative comments are part of the same FUDteam.
Hopefully responses can be tailored to specific criticism (as in the Cryptodevil case) and not all criticism criticized for being critical.

5. The 4.5% premine

Initial premine was planned at 2% but there was lot of early pressure from community to halve the second POW payout and so give earlier investors more incentive.
The payout was halved, so dropping the total number of coins created and hence raising the % of premine.
There has been some in community asking for premine to be destroyed and some strong reactions against this.

The obvious concern with the premine is that devs could desert the initiative and sell off their share and so crash the price.
It is obvious that a lot of work has already gone into creating this coin and that a lot more work is planned.
I for one would hope that devs become rich from this venture but only after enriching the world by delivering innovation and creation.
The addresses containing the premine is public and movement of the funds can be watched.

My take:
I see a need for a dev fund. I don't see fundamental difference between 2% and 4.5%.
I hope the devs also bought or mined lots of SC on top of that fund.

TLDR:

Valid criticism to dev attention to detail but important things have always worked or been fixed immediately.
Some details have not worried the dev team but it does worry some in the community. (Community participation can help to fix details.)
There is ample evidence of dev team competency, just look at the wallet and the fact that others are now copying SC wallet.
There is a vision contained in white paper that could change wallet functionality.

Disclaimer:
I own some SC but not enough that I will be able to retire if it is $10 per SC.
(I plan to keep all of them until I can used them without turning into anything else.)
I am bullish on SC and think that it will increase in price.

I totally agree with you. For Chinese readers, I translate it...

这个人说得很有道理,对于中文读者,我做了一些翻译。大概意思是这样:

对所有我看过的谣言和批评我做个总结

1。关于地址首字母是B而不是S。
Silkcoin官方回应,说它是真的并不重要,他们觉得不用太在意。
Cryptodevil曾表示,他担心这意味着有更大的问题被忽视。
我的看法:
Silkcoin团队专注于更大的远景,忽略一些细节(也包含钱包上的一些拼写和语法的错误),我也看到了关于B的问题造成的一些下跌。
我已经警告他们,细节也比较重要,人们会回应关注像Cryptodevil一样。
我也提交了一份关于钱包的细节错误信息和我修改好的版本给开发组。
他们在下个版本的钱包更新中会修正这些问题。他们这样接受社区的反馈和意见的态度是非常值得欣赏的。
一个实际的程序bug错误也出现在一个早期的钱包更新(与块钱包中引发崩盘),但是这立即就被团队解决了。

2。白皮书。
很多人对白皮书的专业性,学术性和排版等感到不满意
Silkcoin团队回应说,这实际上是真的,他们不习惯写这样的文件。由于他们想早点让社区知道ecosystem的详细信息,所以由于时间的原因,他们没有写的很专业,27号会有更新的白皮书版本,其中会添加更多细节。

我的看法:
这也是符合(1)中的观点,开发团队正致力于更大的远景,这些真的不怎么重要。不幸的是,对于那些不了解的技术的人,吸引他们的往往 是否专业,是花哨的网站和完美的论文。
我喜欢,他们做为承诺,发表了一份白皮书而不是推迟它。
我觉得白皮书包含了他们想要表达和将要实现的想法。
目前为止还没有人就白皮书的实际内容做出什么负面评价。

3。基于Blackcoin Silkcoin钱包。
Silkcoin团队说这是真的。
我采用的方法:
谁在乎呢?一切都是基于其他的事情。Blackcoin基于比特币等等等等。
如果你看到有多少其他的钱包现在复制SC钱包和开发者如何接受这个事实
(相信SC将保持领先地位,因为持续的创新),
然后你意识到他们满意的开源,使用和引用其他钱包和想法。
注意:cryptodevil担心B / S替代直接发生,因为这个事实相反dev的响应
Cryptodevil还说,他被要求停止在线程发布负面的东西。(请见下一个点。)

4。关于谣言
有令人信服的证据,MEGAman/fat mike/gorilla jam是一个组织,或者是同一个人的多个账户。
他们曾敲砸SC团队0.5个btc,用来让他们停止散播谣言。(MEGAman在另一个币中亏了,想通过这种方式赚币)
开发团队很有信心的没有理会他们的敲诈,而且把他们的敲诈公之于社区。
造谣者们的关心的总是设法破坏或使开发组愤怒,从而达到他们的目的,既为了使他们撤回谣言而满足他们的要求。
一个新的为了应对谣言的社区帖子已经开启并有不少人参与。
不幸的是,这些谣言确实刺激社区向不好的方向发展,也吓跑了不少人。
这并不总是积极的,我们需要保持警惕。太多的炒作或者过多的谣言都可以杀死一个好币。

我的看法:
SC的开发团队已经尽力做到最好的管理了。
问题是现在,敲诈勒索,每个人都是敏感的,只要是批评和怀疑的意见,人们就想这些人是不是和造谣者们是一伙的。
希望社区保持理智,区分善意的批评和恶意的造谣。

5。4.5%的预挖
初始预挖计划2%,但有很多早期的来自社会的压力将第二个POW数量减半,为了给早期投资者更多的激励。
股息减半,所以金币的总数下降,,因此提高了预挖百分比。但实际上预挖的百分比一开始是按照1亿的总量来算的。
有一些在社区要求premine对这个被摧毁和一些强烈反应。
显而易见的担忧与premine是沙漠,开发者可以主动和出售他们的股票,所以价格崩溃。
很明显,很多工作已经进入创建这个硬币,更多的工作计划。
我希望从这个风险但只有开发者致富后浓缩世界通过提供创新和创造。
包含premine的地址是公开的和运动的资金可以观看。

我的看法:
我觉得一个币种发展是需要开发基金的。我不认为2%和4.5%之间的根本区别。而且预挖地址已经公开,随时可以查看。前期因为营销活动和支持上M网投票已经使用掉了一部分。
我希望开发者也买了或开采大量的SC。

TLDR:
对于开发者细节的批评是有效地,但重要的事情是持续的开发工作和发现问题立即纠正。
一些细节开发者觉得优先级不高,也就是不太重视,但是社区比较重视。(社区参与可以帮助修复细节问题。)
有充足的证据表明dev团队能力,看看钱包,别人现在复制SC的钱包。
白皮书中包含的愿景,可以改变钱包的功能。
免责声明:
我自己也持有一些SC但不够,SC到达10美元是我就可以退休了。
我看好SC,认为它会涨价。

翻译的不错..大家传阅读..MEGAman一看就有问题一直在造谣那有那么好的人.
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:32:23 AM

99% of scams will scam in first few weeks or even days,  silkcoin keeps delivering.

The only reason people are talking about scam is their hidden agenda. They want to buy low quality coin like silkcoin.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:32:35 AM

All he needs to do is update to recent Bitcoin source and all of that stuff is built-in. Would definitely be a good start to building a shred of credibility. bholzer's Murraycoin has that stuff - a coin with a fucking Bill Murray theme! We're talking about a guy who can't even change his own mouse batteries  Grin

Well that seems to be a common theme with people who are holding a big bag of Silkcoins. Do you see a fundamental difference between 2% and 100%? I mean where do you draw the line? 4.5% is massive and nobody is going to take that seriously. It's even worse when it was originally 2%. I don't care who voted for what part of the premine should have been destroyed to keep things the same at least - that's the one thing I've agreed with in this whole thread. It would be like Steve Case wanting to make AOL Free Trial discs are the new world currency - it just doesn't work that way. Distribution on this coin is bad enough when there are like 12 people that hold 90% of the coins. A 4.5% premine is ridiculous - the dev might as well rob you at gunpoint. The longer you hold the more you lose. Remember when I urged you guys to sell at 7000? 6000? 5000? 4000? Everybody who ignored my advice just kept losing. Everybody who continues to ignore my advice will just keep losing. It makes no sense offering good advice to you guys since you all seem happy with the massive premine. I cannot understand why you wouldn't be pushing for the destruction of it when it would certainly help the value. Did you all eat paint chips as kids? Or are you all sockpuppets?
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:51:17 AM

All he needs to do is update to recent Bitcoin source and all of that stuff is built-in. Would definitely be a good start to building a shred of credibility. bholzer's Murraycoin has that stuff - a coin with a fucking Bill Murray theme! We're talking about a guy who can't even change his own mouse batteries  Grin

Well that seems to be a common theme with people who are holding a big bag of Silkcoins. Do you see a fundamental difference between 2% and 100%? I mean where do you draw the line? 4.5% is massive and nobody is going to take that seriously. It's even worse when it was originally 2%. I don't care who voted for what part of the premine should have been destroyed to keep things the same at least - that's the one thing I've agreed with in this whole thread. It would be like Steve Case wanting to make AOL Free Trial discs are the new world currency - it just doesn't work that way. Distribution on this coin is bad enough when there are like 12 people that hold 90% of the coins. A 4.5% premine is ridiculous - the dev might as well rob you at gunpoint. The longer you hold the more you lose. Remember when I urged you guys to sell at 7000? 6000? 5000? 4000? Everybody who ignored my advice just kept losing. Everybody who continues to ignore my advice will just keep losing. It makes no sense offering good advice to you guys since you all seem happy with the massive premine. I cannot understand why you wouldn't be pushing for the destruction of it when it would certainly help the value. Did you all eat paint chips as kids? Or are you all sockpuppets?

Well 'drawing the line' is subjective isn't it? What you think is a lot can be little to some and what you think is little can be a lot to others? That alone should be sufficient to end this war  Wink

BTW check a few posts above, I asked you a question I'd like an honest answer to. If you'd care to indulge me of course Smiley
MEGAman

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:51:24 AM

I feel really bad for the people trying to prop the price up on this thing. I really do. I was there once too when I first started trading - thought I could stop to tumble on a scamcoin I blindly suckered into. I ended up losing way more money trying to prevent the crash than I did actually buying the coin. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way but Silkcoin is going straight down to triple digits before the end of the week whether you waste your money trying to stop it or not. Best crypto trading advice I ever got was, "know when to hold em, know when to fold em." It's true - not knowing when to cut your losses and get out leads to a much worse loss.
m104323419

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:56:14 AM

I feel really bad for the people trying to prop the price up on this thing. I really do. I was there once too when I first started trading - thought I could stop to tumble on a scamcoin I blindly suckered into. I ended up losing way more money trying to prevent the crash than I did actually buying the coin. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way but Silkcoin is going straight down to triple digits before the end of the week whether you waste your money trying to stop it or not. Best crypto trading advice I ever got was, "know when to hold em, know when to fold em." It's true - not knowing when to cut your losses and get out leads to a much worse loss.

傻B...草你妈
m104323419

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:58:01 AM

MEGAman 是骗子之前说跟我交易BTC骗了我5个BTC.骗子!骗子!
MEGAman

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:58:18 AM

Hey MEGAman, don't worry I'm not gonna trash you. You've got your reasons for doing what you do and I've gotten use to having you around. Plus anyway my mind is made up regarding SC and nothing you can say will change that.
But I'm just curious, what if you're wrong and SC is not a scam? What if the devs are legit? what if they're able to follow through on their vision and SC becomes a big success? What then?
Will you apologize to SilkCoin?

The thing is, it's hard to apologize when they premined 4.5% of the coins which screwed all of you guys over. You don't understand economics and I get that - but they screwed you guys over bad. The change from 2% to 4.5% after the coin was already launched is just a seedy move. Even allowing the change was ridiculous - I don't care what the greedy community wanted. The distribution on this coin is AWFUL. If the dev (notice I said dev and not "devs" - it's just one guy as I've picked up on his style) actually pulls out something revolutionary and Silkcoin is a huge success yes - I will publicly apologize (even though they're still a little shady due to the way things have been handled I will gladly admit I was wrong). What do I think the odds of that happening are? I think it's more likely you and I get struck by lightning simultaneously than Silkcoin ever being worth more than 5000 Satoshis again (and even 5000 would require a massive organized pump). There are a ton of coins in circulation for a coin that hasn't even been out for 2 months. There are more Silkcoins than Litecoins out there and everybody wants to unload. It's a really bad time to be a Silkcoin holder.

But back to your question: Yes - I would apologize for doubting them and I would also admit I was wrong about the value. Don't hold your breath - I've never been wrong before on these things. I'm a perfect 11 for 11 I believe (Silkcoin should make me 12 for 12).
bmwz520

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:02:20 AM

MEGAman

Activity: 154

Hating idiots since 1981

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: