Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100356 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:08:37 PM

not long before we will know, we may see a small spike as it will be hyped, and then either a delay or nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spicelord

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:31:50 PM

Dang 1.2 BTC wall on Bittrex

mrbildo

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:37:55 PM

1.2BTC is not a wall...
spicelord

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:39:14 PM

1.2BTC is not a wall...
*sarcasm*  Wink

Byggareb0b

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:53:34 PM

A question regarding the wallet: my coins haven't staked yet, it just says that my expected time for reward is in 21 to 19 minutes. But it never ticks down that amount, it seems to be stuck in that interval. Any suggestions? Thanks.
menu74

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:06:25 AM

I don't care about zerocoin or anonymous transactions personally. That's just a bonus feature.
NO PREMINE NO IPO less than 1.8 million coin 10% annual compounded interest and the name are what i'm invested for.

I've seen your track record by your post in your history

shibe, yellow...

Dream has a huge future without other bells and whistles it's marketable. I may not get rich over night but i won't be hurting i'm certain.
a coin for buying your dreams dream coin rare enough to be justifiably used for large ticket items and used by social elitists.

A proper good investment even if it takes a minute to get there

100%  agree with u  Smiley, I bought DRM@19K and still buying. On the IRC yesterday someone said the dev was gone and cashed out all his DRM coin, this is not easy for me to check what is truth, but thanks myfarm put out the high bounty on anonymous transactions.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:19:56 AM

I don't care about zerocoin or anonymous transactions personally. That's just a bonus feature.
NO PREMINE NO IPO less than 1.8 million coin 10% annual compounded interest and the name are what i'm invested for.

shibe, yellow...

Dream has a huge future without other bells and whistles it's marketable. I may not get rich over night but i won't be hurting i'm certain.
a coin for buying your dreams dream coin rare enough to be justifiably used for large ticket items and used by social elitists.

100%  agree with u  Smiley, I bought DRM@19K and still buying. On the IRC yesterday someone said the dev was gone and cashed out all his DRM coin, this is not easy for me to check what is truth, but thanks myfarm put out the high bounty on anonymous transactions.

Don't believe everything you hear. Dev is still here and we have a 2nd dev currently working on the zerocoin project.  I picked up more DRMs today and MyFarm is the man for cleaning up the sell wall earlier today. I believe he added 60k+ to his stack.  Just confirmed with icecube45 and the Dream Pool is still on schedule to be live on Monday or Tuesday.  Pick up more DRMs before the Dream Pool cleans house!
merk475

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:38:03 AM

shibe, yellow...

Don't believe everything you hear. Dev is still here and we have a 2nd dev currently working on the zerocoin project.  I picked up more DRMs today and MyFarm is the man for cleaning up the sell wall earlier today. I believe he added 60k+ to his stack.  Just confirmed with icecube45 and the Dream Pool is still on schedule to be live on Monday or Tuesday.  Pick up more DRMs before the Dream Pool cleans house!

Thanks for the update.  Good to know.  I too managed to pick up a few more today.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:04:06 AM

shibe, yellow...

Thanks for the update.  Good to know.  I too managed to pick up a few more today.

No problem man.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 02:59:16 AM

so what's happening DReaM team
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:02:33 AM

so what's happening DReaM team
Collegestudent

Activity: 98

Asiacoin Dev. Main guys are Maestro, Mircyon and O

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: Dreamcoin 10BTC and 10,000DRM bounty READ Super coders ONLY
Today at 02:50:17 AM
Reply with quote  #13
Quote from: hozer on Today at 01:27:12 AM
I'm interested. Look for posts by  hozer at hozed dot org on the cypherpunks mail list if you want to figure out if I know what I'm talking about or not.

Now, one very important question:

What is your threat model?

Are you just trying to have anonymous transactions that are reasonably cryptographically secure from sophisticated individuals and security researchers who post how easy it is to track bitcoin? If so, I think ring signatures and the bounty may be reasonable.

However, if you are trying to be anonymous from law enforcement, organized crime, or intelligence services (just another form of organized crime), then this is quite a different story.

Our threat model is the first option you mentioned, we are trying to make Dreamcoin have anonymous transactions that are reasonably cryptographically secure from sophisticated individuals and security researchers who post how easy it is to track bitcoin.

This is why this bounty is extremely good and worth anyone's time really. If i was such a coder myself i would take up the offer. I saw your PM and working on a good response because its pretty genuine.
xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:03:59 AM

Just a crossposting here. I hope it's not too much clutter. beg ur indulgence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm interested. Look for posts by  hozer at hozed dot org on the cypherpunks mail list if you want to figure out if I know what I'm talking about or not.

Now, one very important question:

What is your threat model?

Are you just trying to have anonymous transactions that are reasonably cryptographically secure from sophisticated individuals and security researchers who post how easy it is to track bitcoin? If so, I think ring signatures and the bounty may be reasonable.

However, if you are trying to be anonymous from law enforcement, organized crime, or intelligence services (just another form of organized crime), then this is quite a different story.

Hey Hozer, sup man? This topic is a fork from 2 other threads. What I'd like to do is, I'd like to speed this process along. In case u haven't seen this post from MyFarm, let me quote it below:

BOUNTY

I will pay 10 BTC and 5000 DRM to any developer (including the OP) who successfully integrates ring signatures into DRM.  It must be committed to Github and on a testnet so we can test it by May 25nd.  If by May 27th it is on mainnet, you get the 10 BTC.  If you miss the deadline but successfully implement them by June 10th, I'll provide 2 BTC.  You must accept the challenge by 10pm pacific on May 19th and update us with your progress no less than once every 18 hours.  Failure to do so nullifies this offer.

I will pay an additional 10 BTC and 2000 DRM to any developer who integrates DarkSend Anonymous technology into DRM within 5 days of DarkCoin open sourcing it as long as the first bounty above was claimed.  If ring signatures were not successfully implemented then this offer is null and void.

If DRM has ring signatures (BEFORE Darkcoin) and Darksend not long after, it will be an excellent competitor, especially as POS.

If these two technologies are successfully implemented, I will happily fund additional bounties to make DRM a top tier coin.

you could be just hyping the coin up to sell your bags, if your serious place your coins in escrow
I'll be completely transparent about what I am doing.

1.  I am a large holder of DRK.  It is one of my primary investments.  In V2 of Darksend, the DRK developer plans to implement ring signatures.  Putting a large bounty on the implementation of ring signatures into DRM helps me better gauge my DRK investment.

2.  Putting a bounty on the copying of Darksend once it is open sourced helps me better gauge my DRK investment.

3.  I hold a little over 50,000 DRM.  If someone takes me up on my challenge and is successful, I'll make a decent return in time and have a nice hedge to my DRK investment.  But truthfully, this is about DRK.  I am happy to continue supporting DRM with additional bounties if the initial two are successful because it will continue to help me evaluate my DRK investment. 

4.  I have placed the initial 10btc in a private bounty address.  You can see the transaction ID here: Transaction ID: ed6e45cf443527cf8ed8f5852594b183f8419a3b45999244745bcdddff0a81d8 -- I am not going to put it in escrow though.  I have been on bitcointalk.com for a LONG time and am a trusted entity.  If a developer isn't comfortable with that, they shouldn't take me up on my offer.

I figured you guys could use the help.  Things weren't looking very hot for you guys and if someone successfully implements these technologies, you should profit nicely.  And hopefully this results in a highly competent dev becoming passionate and taking over DRM.

i mean no offence to you but if you go round on bitcoin talk you will see users with more reputation than you have turned out to be scammers, so activity does not mean anything. you can always use btcrow or very well trusted members like tomatocage and vod
I understand your concern but I have also been around since 2011 so it's more than just my reputation.

You can verify the 10btc is there but if a dev isn't comfortable with all of this, then they shouldn't take me up on my offer.

He outlines his motives behind the bounty. From what I gather, his anonymity goals are specific to the implementation of Ring Signatures and the Darksend (when it becomes open sourced). I hope you are the man to help.

If u do, u get the BTCs of course. But the big lottery number here is the value of the 5000 and 2000 DRM u will recv as bounty -- they may well be equal to or more than the 20 BTCs on offer. I've read thru MyFarms recent posts, and I saw a gem that I want to share:

Well, during the 95 difficulty, almost everybody else bailed waiting for block 15200. I decided for the benefit of all to do what I can to push to 15200. I lost over $500 in lost revenues, but I figured we cant just be stranded for a week! Plus when we finally got there I would be able to recoup at least some of the lost revenues with more DRK.

I could have simply pointed my servers elsewhere during this drought, but I am a team player and I want to help DRK succeed. I only discovered it two days ago, but already I feel this community has great potential. With the exception of the whale and the Ddos'er.

If you feel that I have been wronged, please donate to: Xj4KK1vzBebvGrg8c5h4rr5C8kzXDojruK
I doubt I will ever recoup the $500, but if any large holders of DRK want to make a block sale at a friendly price, PM me
1000 DRK sent.  Thanks for all your hard work.  I hope others donate to you as well.
A trip down memory lane.

One day I suspect people will be pointing and laughing at me like they do the bitcoin pizza guy.

Heh.

So he sent a guy 1000 DRK for services rendered to community. In today's market price, 1000 DRK = 14.4 BTC.

Hold on to ur DRMS, folks Smiley
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:12:08 AM

nice, looks like it's all happening
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:21:12 AM

MyFarm you have inpired me throughout all this chaos and i truly believe we will all benifit really much. I looked through your history and you only do what you say. All coins you have invested in have increased by 100times atleast. I even saw your first history where you bought BTC for $2ish bravo. Lead the way brother! This guy is serious when he has offered his potential $50,000bounty (10,000Drm and 10BTC) I have already got one resume so far and i have forwarded it to MyFarm and replied to him. Weak hands fuck off, and troll meh nothing can be done for you. If you cannot lose what you cannot afford move on. I have invested in this for the long term because i know the potential and this is what has convinced me to stay. I cannot be bothered to day for the short term while i know in the long each DRM will be worth $10 minimum.
xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:27:18 AM

MyFarm you have inpired me throughout all this chaos and i truly believe we will all benifit really much. I looked through your history and you only do what you say. All coins you have invested in have increased by 100times atleast. I even saw your first history where you bought BTC for $2ish bravo. Lead the way brother! This guy is serious when he has offered his potential $50,000bounty (10,000Drm and 10BTC) I have already got one resume so far and i have forwarded it to MyFarm and replied to him. Weak hands fuck off, and troll meh nothing can be done for you. If you cannot lose what you cannot afford move on. I have invested in this for the long term because i know the potential and this is what has convinced me to stay. I cannot be bothered to day for the short term while i know in the long each DRM will be worth $10 minimum.

ok, that's a great idea, i'll be follwing MyFarms posts from now on. Next coin he chooses, I'm seriously gona check out. Guy knows what he's doing, obviously Smiley
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:29:40 AM

Yeah! MyFarm is the man!  This morning he cleaned up a 60k+ DRM sell wall.  He's a true Dreamer along with a handful of others.  You know who you are!  Wink
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:31:20 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 03:41:49 AM by MemoryShock

His history is kind of legendary when you look at it. I'm looking forward to the next few days with the bet(s) resolving and the pool coming up. 

But a bounty is just a bounty unless someone with the know how and motivation comes along to get it...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:33:02 AM

His history is kind of legendary when you look at it.  I feel kind of small in comparison and I have a highish opinion of how I think and interpret information...but in crypto context he knows his stuff.  

But a bounty is just a bounty unless someone with the know how and motivation comes along to get it...

The guy who PMed me knows his shit, waiting for his response.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:07:23 AM

MyFarm can you change the time limit to 1 month instead of 1 week and maybe try to gather more money like an additional $5000? which we can help out with?
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:56:08 AM

MyFarm can you change the time limit to 1 month instead of 1 week and maybe try to gather more money like an additional $5000? which we can help out with?

I think one month would negate the reason why he is doing this if he is trying to gauge his DRK investment...I could be wrong but I think that his offer is incredible considering the projected appreciation of BTC.  Just saying...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: