Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 12:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100353 times)
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:08:19 AM

My suggestion to you guys would be to simply move a coin with strong fundamentals like Darkcoin.  But to each their own.

I wish you all the best.

I think this speaks volumes if you know MyFarm's history.

Still i wont give up. If not MyFarm i'll get other financing. But it will be done

I'm starting to love CS.

Dude, u do ur thing. I have no doubt that the big fish in our DRM pond will respond kindly to the efforts of all involved when solid progress is made, with resultant upward mobility in the exchanges.

Like Vie said, for the big holders, selling now is a crazy.  Simply much smarter for them to buy more at these cheap prices and increase their coin count, in the hope that the coin rises to great heights, than to sell all they hold and kill the coin completely. Also note, guys, that the big fish hold and trade OTHER coins, not to mention they also mine, activities from which they derive a good income. For such individuals, I imagine that betting on coins and watching said coins succeed is infinitely more rewarding -- both Financial and Psychic Rewards -- than recovering a few "cents on the dollar", as they say. Because if i still need to point it out, these individuals can spare a dime or two.

So now that we have a couple of elite coders -- oh yeah, baby! not just one, but TWO elite coders -- who have agreed to work on the anon features of DRM, lets wait to hear from them about the good work being done. Regular progress reports will make DRM regain favor in the eyes of the crypto community, just u guys wait!

The best things are yet to come. Let's make our richlisters richer, and I have faith they will remember who among the community did the heavy lifting, and who kept injecting sheer negativity into the effort of building up DRM coin.

Hold onto ur DRMs, people! Help CS, Icecube45, and other active community members with their efforts. The multipool. The promotional video. Write-ups and articles. Contribute where u can. Inject a positive vibe! Lets kick ass, dreamers! =)

(And those who would prefer to remain on the sidelines, grab ur popcorn and soda and watch on .. spectators certainly enjoy watching an epic saga as it unfolds. However, even as u watch, I just know you'll feel it when its time for u to chime in and contribute. And the community and the price of our DRM coins will respond positively to ur contributions, you can be sure!)

too bad i havent been daying it and if u wanna support theres always my addy if u need it. Xandrino can u please make a new DRM thread outlining your dev? i get the feels your doing great and only a portion of an hour is needed a day for this job.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:20:34 AM

3 jobs that needs filling let me know if you can fill in:

1. coders (done)
2. new dev to take control
3. financers basically donators for bounties (all of us)
menu74

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:25:07 AM

My suggestion to you guys would be to simply move a coin with strong fundamentals like Darkcoin.  But to each their own.

I wish you all the best.

I think this speaks volumes if you know MyFarm's history.

Still i wont give up. If not MyFarm i'll get other financing. But it will be done

I'm starting to love CS.

Dude, u do ur thing. I have no doubt that the big fish in our DRM pond will respond kindly to the efforts of all involved when solid progress is made, with resultant upward mobility in the exchanges.

Like Vie said, for the big holders, selling now is a crazy.  Simply much smarter for them to buy more at these cheap prices and increase their coin count, in the hope that the coin rises to great heights, than to sell all they hold and kill the coin completely. Also note, guys, that the big fish hold and trade OTHER coins, not to mention they also mine, activities from which they derive a good income. For such individuals, I imagine that betting on coins and watching said coins succeed is infinitely more rewarding -- both Financial and Psychic Rewards -- than recovering a few "cents on the dollar", as they say. Because if i still need to point it out, these individuals can spare a dime or two.

So now that we have a couple of elite coders -- oh yeah, baby! not just one, but TWO elite coders -- who have agreed to work on the anon features of DRM, lets wait to hear from them about the good work being done. Regular progress reports will make DRM regain favor in the eyes of the crypto community, just u guys wait!

The best things are yet to come. Let's make our richlisters richer, and I have faith they will remember who among the community did the heavy lifting, and who kept injecting sheer negativity into the effort of building up DRM coin.

Hold onto ur DRMs, people! Help CS, Icecube45, and other active community members with their efforts. The multipool. The promotional video. Write-ups and articles. Contribute where u can. Inject a positive vibe! Lets kick ass, dreamers! =)

(And those who would prefer to remain on the sidelines, grab ur popcorn and soda and watch on .. spectators certainly enjoy watching an epic saga as it unfolds. However, even as u watch, I just know you'll feel it when its time for u to chime in and contribute. And the community and the price of our DRM coins will respond positively to ur contributions, you can be sure!)

Don't forget Trademark's efforts, he did great work if u are in DRM community and IRC.  
mrbildo

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:49:04 AM

Suggest that at this stage we work on a faucet site for DRM and possibly contact Poloniex about a a giveaway maybe?

The more stakeholders we have the more interest the coin is going to get.

Smiley
menu74

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:14:33 AM

1. coders (done)

Why!!!

Collegestudent, I think if you should go and make your own coin if your are not happy with the progress of Dreamcoin by its dev.

Dear jdwlupine, in my personal opinion, nobody should leave because different ideas, we need to get together not split out.
Dear CS, thanks you and AC team got my BTC back, you're really a nice guy. But the issue 2 new dev to take over, this is not up to you or me but the all community members, at first please discuss with trademark this matter in peace, he is still the community manger you promised to support a few days ago.  Hopely you guys have the same opinions on the dev. Thanks all your efforts.    
jay_pilch

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:32:16 AM

I'm still with you guys, and i am still committing the 10k DRM bounty regardless of price change. And as I said previously, I'm willing to put it into escrow at any time.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:04:59 AM

1. coders (done)

Why!!!

Collegestudent, I think if you should go and make your own coin if your are not happy with the progress of Dreamcoin by its dev.

Dear jdwlupine, in my personal opinion, nobody should leave because different ideas, we need to get together not split out.
Dear CS, thanks you and AC team got my BTC back, you're really a nice guy. But the issue 2 new dev to take over, this is not up to you or me but the all community members, at first please discuss with trademark this matter in peace, he is still the community manger you promised to support a few days ago.  Hopely you guys have the same opinions on the dev. Thanks all your efforts.    

Oh then Trademark is really perfect to be new dev Smiley any apologies to him by me on my side for being an asshole him.
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:04:58 AM

Everyone must be wondering, where is the Promotional video I have been promising, well I can tell u that its almost ready and will blow ur mind, so these hours are the last get cheap DRM coins

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:09:24 AM

Everyone must be wondering, where is the Promotional video I have been promising, well I can tell u that its almost ready and will blow ur mind, so these hours are the last get cheap DRM coins
Just can't wait for it, today? Cheesy
aasl

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:12:19 AM

Just can't wait for it, today? Cheesy

what happened Cheesy

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:18:12 AM

I believe today (our Dreams promotional video)

- Tomi

menu74

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:22:09 AM

Guys stop FUDing and breaking down. There is no need for Carsen, just fire him since we have his facebook profile. Coder is confirmed will start work on Dreamcoin. He said something about migrating Dreamcoin blockchain into Monero and im asking him for an ETA and shit. Please some one take over as dev so we can start the bounty money rolling. Im playing my little part making DRM "the first anon POS rare currency" along with MyFarm as the financer.

Bro. MyFarm is no longer financing.  We did not meet his deadline. See his post in the previous page or so.

Try and persuad him again, why is there a PM for? I convinced so many ppls its time u step up.

You can't just persuade an adult.  They'll either do it or they don't.  It's not kids play here man.

Yes you can, persuasion is the result deals are formed and how Gates is where he is now. With your thinking it tells me why the world is like this. you can and you must. Let me inspire you man.

Alright man. Now you're blaming me for all the world's chaos. lol Ok dude.  I'll sit back and watch now. Do your thing!

Dear trademark, you did great work and nobody blame u, we just have different opinions on the dev. We might be wrong with the dev, but the situation now is many competitors (Coins) using the similar ZeroCoin integration technology, we have limited time to shift it into profited market as MyFram's consider, please check DrakCoin and MROCoin you will find the fact. Would you please have a talk with CollegeStudent, he is a nice and interesting guy if you chat with him several times. Hoply both you guys have the same opinion on dev. NO Debut CollegeStudent also did a lot for community, finding coders ,asking funding and try to look for a proper dev.  
xandrino

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:11:56 PM

Dear trademark, you did great work and nobody blame u, we just have different opinions on the dev. We might be wrong with the dev, but the situation now is many competitors (Coins) using the similar ZeroCoin integration technology, we have limited time to shift it into profited market as MyFram's consider, please check DrakCoin and MROCoin you will find the fact. Would you please have a talk with CollegeStudent, he is a nice and interesting guy if you chat with him several times. Hoply both you guys have the same opinion on dev. NO Debut CollegeStudent also did a lot for community, finding coders ,asking funding and try to look for a proper dev.   

Sorry for leaving out Trademark & Mathgamain from the accolades & gratitude post that I made earlier. You guys have my thanks & praise. Smiley

Guys, I hav to step away from cryptos for a while. The wife and I are welcoming our new baby in 4-5 days' time, and I hope I come back to great news in the forums and exchanges.

Take care you all! Peace and Prosperity, guys! =)
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 12:14:06 PM

Sorry for leaving out Trademark & Mathgamain from the accolades & gratitude post that I made earlier. You guys have my thanks & praise. Smiley

Guys, I hav to step away from cryptos for a while. The wife and I are welcoming our new baby in 4-5 days' time, and I hope I come back to great news in the forums and exchanges.

Good luck with your new baby, take care :-)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:17:36 PM

1. coders (done)

Why!!!

Oh then Trademark is really perfect to be new dev Smiley any apologies to him by me on my side for being an asshole him.

lol. Hey bro. No worries. I'm not pissed or anything. Just wanted to sit back and see you work your magic.  Dreamers, no guys. I don't want to be a dev.  It's a lose lose position. lol.  Also, I do not want to be tied up to just one coin.  I like to support all coins that I feel will be successful. You're doing a great job Collegestudent. Just sometimes, it seems like you're moving a little to quick. I know you only want the best for DRM.  

Menu74. Thanks for the kind words. I am totally cool with CS.  He has done a lot for DRM.  He's the most active Dreamer.

Dream on! Dreamers!
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:19:16 PM

Thanks man and congrats on your new baby! Be well and take care. 
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:31:59 PM

Oh yeah. I was just kidding about being a dev is a lose lose position. Well kind of. haha.  You guys know, nobody is ever satisfied with their bosses decision and tend to think they can do better.  Don't get me wrong.  I am honored to even have my name mentioned for it.  It's just that I got way too much going on.  Married and 9+ hours work days with 1 hour driving each way.  If I get any busier, I'll have to eat and shit at the same time.  haha. 

Anyways, I don't want to discourage anyone from stepping up and taking the dev position.  I know whoever the DRM community chooses will do a great job.  Good luck Dreamers! To the clouds we go!
xzhybbs

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:34:49 PM

The coin like a very long time! Now more and more money, really want to practice some of the application will have more long-term
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:07:49 PM

Restart as Drama (Drm) Coin or even Nightmare (NTM) Coin with Mr Freddy Krueger in the logo.

Jeeez good luck anyway.

Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 01:17:22 PM

Dream Coin Promotional Video first provided to selected few in the community (in 30 minutes). If the active members approve, we will have a public launch soon after.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: