Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OKCoin Service Update /Upgrade  (Read 1786 times)
RockHound (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:36:42 AM

OKCoin using Margin Trading model akin to Bitfinex.

P2P Margin Trading unavailable for new users post 10/05/14

http://www.coindesk.com/pboc-pressure-influences-latest-okcoin-service-upgrade/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CoinDesk+%28CoinDesk+-+The+Voice+of+Digital+Currency%29
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:01:39 AM

has anyone actually succeeded in registering on okcoin?
it won't take any email address for me.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
BTCjust

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:36:19 AM

has anyone actually succeeded in registering on okcoin?
it won't take any email address for me.

It seems that china bitcoin exchage unwillingly to do business with us..
The situation now, I worry that okcoin will not violate the Communist Party was banned
Deviant1

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:36:38 PM

Can someone please post approximately how much you can earn lending your coins to margin traders on OKcoin? I see they just started offering that service.

Thanks!
yitingyou

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:36:17 AM

Can someone please post approximately how much you can earn lending your coins to margin traders on OKcoin? I see they just started offering that service.

Thanks!

chinese gov. not allowed any margin or short, it's very dangerous to trading on okcoin now..
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:03:45 AM

There were unconfirmed reports today that major exchange OKCoin was packing up its Beijing, China headquarters. Video posted online supposedly showed empty rooms at the office location — however the company may simply be moving to a new location.
A short video supposedly showing OKCoin’s now-empty office space appeared on Twitter early this morning (U.S. time). However the OKCoin.cn Chinese website was still operational as of 4AM EST, and the company’s Twitter account hadn’t mentioned any changes.
 https://t.co/09jL33IhSn
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 12:34:13 PM

OKCoin has good news as the head of the brand advisory board, the exchange hired Randy Zuckerberg to attract more women to the cryptocurrency sphere. The company has set a goal to increase the share of women in the customer base to 50% by 2025. $1 million was allocated to finance the initiative.

WalrusTusk

Activity: 55
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 04:52:09 AM

I used OKcoin to buy some bitcoin last year. I was super disappointed with their service. They led me into purchasing bitcoin with my bank account, and never mentioned having to wait multiple days for the transaction to go through. Ended up waiting days and the poker tournaments I had planned out came and passed and my plans for the couple days after that were kind of shot. Coinbase has always worked for me honestly. Not too sure on much of the other exchanges.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 10:54:13 PM

I don't know if you din't saw it, but this thread about the software upgrade was created 7 years ago. I think it was either a mistake, or someone made a joke by refreshing it. Just skip this topic and don't refresh it anymore.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████