Bitcoin Forum
October 26, 2016, 02:13:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.0  [Torrent].
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
Author Topic: Stealthcoin  (Read 17062 times)

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 04:20:20 PM

Hey Jarred. That sounds exactly like my application "WhileIdle" (see here: )
except for the service part, which I have planned, but have not yet implemented. I do plan to make it a service in the coming days though.

Hey sleep.  I actually ran across your WhileIdle thread and was very interested!  I was planning on parsing through your code to see how you were polling for user activity. And then stealing your method! Wink  I have been trying to use the user32.dll API to query the GetLastInputInfo.  So far I have had the problem of the API always returning 0 instead of the tick from the last input.  I am suspecting that it has to do with the separate desktop space that the service resides in.

I unfortunately am writing in VB and have no experience in C# so we can't really combine efforts.  But if you have any advice for me I would appreciate any assistance.  Likewise if you have anything you need help on let me know and I'll be glad to help if I can.
Satoshi is no god. He did not come down from the mountain with 10 golden rules engraved in stone for no one to question.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:08:55 PM

The download doesn't work  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.