Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247319 times)
sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:24:43 AM

ok bohan huang as you said in your earlier post you do not know the value of the deal, how can you not know when your in the picture when deal is happening

not that i don't want the know the details, but youre asking a retarded question. since he is not the buyer it is not up to him to disclose any details.
what you should do is investigate who the buyer is (like 30 pages back or so) or ask who the buyer is. then go from there -> pm the dude asking him to go public.
right now you're just spamming the thread with a really dumb approach.

that said i would really like to know all the details myself Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GIBZORS

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:25:11 AM

You and the people you working are SCAMMER pure and simple , certainly you managed to create a hype with this fakery fake documents, fake deals  and some gullible people jumped into URO with their btc thinking they hit a gold mine, but graph does not lie some dumps has occurred already, uro Is crashing come on tell your Chinese whale to back the price up.

You refused to answer legitimate questions , nor provide legitimate documents. You cannot even answer simple questions.  All you have done so far is contradict yourself more than twice . GES only accept FIAT payment, I am lying ? Anyone here call the GES customer service they will tell you only Fiat money or guaranteed LCL credit.

You want newbies to fall in this scheme , in a few month you will most likely disappears not to mention the urea market is over saturated globally and barely hold any economical value , if this was even real people will be buying something equivalent to dirt. No sir we are not giving to you and your Chinese friends our BTC.

Everyone: splinter elements of various coin communities are attacking us from all angles - please ignore them and DO NOT fight back. The Uro Foundation is has a legal team to handle any false accusations they may bring to the table.

False accusers: you are not just accusing a BTCTalk account called "true-asset". Because I have the luxury of having identified myself, you are defaming me, Bohan Huang as an individual. Be aware that defamation is a serious crime in most countries. I urge you to cease and desist before the appropriate legal action is taken against you. Should you be found guilty, there are severe civil and and criminal punishments that you my be subject to.

It should also be noted that nations like the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK and many others now have active anti-cyberbullying legislation in place. This legislation can enforce online service providers to provide information that will identify and prosecute perpetrators.

Further, it should be also noted that network routing systems such as Tor, VPNs and proxy servers will not save you from ID discovery (refer to Silk Road as an example). As this is the third time I have made a post requesting you to stop, I have provided all the necessary notice required before engaging law enforcement agencies.

We have not attempted to bully you, and we ask you to meet the same standards.

May your peace and fortune in life be determined by your actions.

It's nice you made a new account to warn everyone Smiley

AsiaCoin: Af4Yixiz9qn76HocgCoBAt7rUpRQaUrZ7z
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:27:07 AM

the coin is not worth $300 yet and nor is it the official currency for URO. this is being said by posters not OP. im asking for a valuation of the deal.

As per the agreement, 1 URO is worth 1 metric ton of urea. Right now 1 metric ton of urea is selling for ~$300. The coin is not worth $300 yet in BTC but based on the fact that GES just agreed to trade 12,500 metric tons of urea for 12,500 URO, it can be valued at ~$300 per coin. The price in btc won't reflect this immediately but it will in time.

how do you know if the current dev doesn't know the value of the deal

https://mega.co.nz/#!dZUlxSqA!h1hCAUN_IjiJpA-EmHyK_zTfyxtAlUBn8gn0dfGZFFU

Read the protocol if you don't believe me. This has been in the works for a while.

Article 2

1. Each Member commits to supplying 12,500 metric tonnes of Urea on FOB terms at a public international
trading port of the Member’s choosing, to any Valid Purchaser that provides payment of 12,500 Uro in the
commitment period 2014 to 2024, provided the terms of the Contract are met.

12,500 metric tons of urea = 12,500 URO

explain to me, how can he have bought 12500 tonns for 12500 uro coin valued at $3.75million when the current value of the coins are $220k

Actually the value of Uro is floating like any other currency and also like the value of Urea itself. Today its is $20, but next week its more likely to be $200 - much closer to the current value of Urea.

A commodity trading company takes at least 5 years to establish and usually does not profit until years after that. the commodities industry is composed or rational, calm and determined leaders who plan projects 5, 10 and even 15 years ahead and have the funding to fuel this determination, as demonstrated by the single transaction $25 Million USD BCL posted some days ago.

In today's deal for example: GES now hold 12,500 Uro that are unlikely to be worth any less than 120% or the 2014 value of 12,500 metric tonnes of Urea in 5 years time (adjusting only for ~4% effective inflation - real inflation is higher - as can be measured by aggregated real estate and gold price increase per annum).

Therefore, Uro represents a pioneering investment for GES into the firm's future prosperity, and elevates GES's reputation to a new level of unprecedented technological and idealogical leadership in both the finance and commodities sectors worldwide, likely multiplying yearly revenue significantly due to increased in sales from both new and existing clients.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:29:53 AM

You and the people you working are SCAMMER pure and simple , certainly you managed to create a hype with this fakery fake documents, fake deals  and some gullible people jumped into URO with their btc thinking they hit a gold mine, but graph does not lie some dumps has occurred already, uro Is crashing come on tell your Chinese whale to back the price up.

You refused to answer legitimate questions , nor provide legitimate documents. You cannot even answer simple questions.  All you have done so far is contradict yourself more than twice . GES only accept FIAT payment, I am lying ? Anyone here call the GES customer service they will tell you only Fiat money or guaranteed LCL credit.

You want newbies to fall in this scheme , in a few month you will most likely disappears not to mention the urea market is over saturated globally and barely hold any economical value , if this was even real people will be buying something equivalent to dirt. No sir we are not giving to you and your Chinese friends our BTC.

Everyone: splinter elements of various coin communities are attacking us from all angles - please ignore them and DO NOT fight back. The Uro Foundation is has a legal team to handle any false accusations they may bring to the table.

False accusers: you are not just accusing a BTCTalk account called "true-asset". Because I have the luxury of having identified myself, you are defaming me, Bohan Huang as an individual. Be aware that defamation is a serious crime in most countries. I urge you to cease and desist before the appropriate legal action is taken against you. Should you be found guilty, there are severe civil and and criminal punishments that you my be subject to.

It should also be noted that nations like the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK and many others now have active anti-cyberbullying legislation in place. This legislation can enforce online service providers to provide information that will identify and prosecute perpetrators.

Further, it should be also noted that network routing systems such as Tor, VPNs and proxy servers will not save you from ID discovery (refer to Silk Road as an example). As this is the third time I have made a post requesting you to stop, I have provided all the necessary notice required before engaging law enforcement agencies.

It's nice you made a new account to warn everyone Smiley
Grin
marquix

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:30:51 AM

I really don't understand all the fuss and quarrel about minor issues here It seems typical of Crypto land but it doesn't address the real issues one should ask oneself about a coin (any coin, not just URO) before getting involved.

Not so much those (boring and rather lame, no-brainer) Pump & Dump allegations brought against about every coin out there, but these are rather:

-- how is **Decentralization** secured with this coin?
  -- there is one major actor behind this coin, how is Independence from "party politics" and the wider **Bitcoin Neutrality** standard safeguarded?
  -- how is Uro protected against being subject to commandeering by the Uro foundation?
  -- why is the use of Urea fertilizer called "Green Farming"? Industrial-scale food mass production is quite THE CONTRARY of Organic or GREEN farming, where is the guarantee that we are not played as fools here?

Everyone should ask themselves if they want to be part of the industrial-complex and conventional style agri-engineering business when touching this coin, if they want just "more of the same", or if they rather want to support the truly de-centralist movement that Bitcoin and truly peer-to-peer Crypto coins are all about.

Everyone should also ask for assurances from the central committee here that this special-interest coin, however profitable it may turn out to be from a trading perspective, is adhering to common Crypto coin Neutrality standards or if this is rather like joining Ripple or JP Morgan's in-house controlled non-genuine virtual currency...?

The general idea of linking a coin to a true economy, let alone one of significant scale, is a prudent one. The price development of Uro also may be quite impressive, if it is sustainable (which it might if the fundamentals are real, and if the underlying Urea trade has actually been taking place, and if the project continues on track in accordance with what is set out in their papers).

Clarification on any or all of the above would be appreciated. Many questions, I know, but this is potentially an interesting concept...

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:32:44 AM

panic seller everywhere, stay put!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
GIBZORS

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:34:41 AM

12,500 transaction by the way:

http://uroexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc/tx/c8dd55528c8453e317b75b7631849229b7184ca0cc3c960807ef4e6ea20239a7#o1

noucome008

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:38:09 AM

Stop Flooding Fuder , we read it all over again dafaq  , fudder i think ur scambust Cheesy and truthful hey truthful and scambust how are you ? made a ton of dollars already ?
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:40:05 AM

the coin is not worth $300 yet and nor is it the official currency for URO. this is being said by posters not OP. im asking for a valuation of the deal.

As per the agreement, 1 URO is worth 1 metric ton of urea. Right now 1 metric ton of urea is selling for ~$300. The coin is not worth $300 yet in BTC but based on the fact that GES just agreed to trade 12,500 metric tons of urea for 12,500 URO, it can be valued at ~$300 per coin. The price in btc won't reflect this immediately but it will in time.

Read the protocol if you don't believe me. This has been in the works for a while.

Article 2

1. Each Member commits to supplying 12,500 metric tonnes of Urea on FOB terms at a public international
trading port of the Member’s choosing, to any Valid Purchaser that provides payment of 12,500 Uro in the

explain to me, how can he have bought 12500 tonns for 12500 uro coin valued at $3.75million when the current value of the coins are $220k

Because the terms outlined in the agreement state that members of the URO Foundation have committed to supplying 12,500 tons of urea to any valid purchaser that provides payment of 12,500 URO. I literally just quoted that clause in my last post if you'd have read it.

so how is someone supplying $3.75million worth of urea and giving it for $220k. you expect me to believe that.

Anyone forcing you to believe?Huh? go grab some or cry

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
marquix

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:40:11 AM

I think the coin maybe no scam,but devs know that almost people will not use URO to pay,so they can hype.Very clever!

on top, even for ACTUALLY paying for Urea shipment in Crypto, I don't see a compelling reason why this should be done in a SPECIAL NICHE COIN and not in existing Crypto coins like Bitcoin, Peercoin, Litecoin or specific payment-system-bnacked coins such as nautiluscoins, potcoins, or what have you...?

This world is full of coins already, OPEC are talking about flat-out using normal Bitcoin for oil export payments in order to economise on payment transfer cost and use a truly independent, non-monopolistic unit of account for international transactions in this increasingly digital age -- so why should a "special fertilizer coin" be required, or be even a good idea, here?

Crypto coins can (and should) be used in cross-border transactions (and many more applications) and, yes, there should be many different kinds of currency -- but, again, what is a "co-branded" solution for the mass agri-business-complex good for?!

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
GIBZORS

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:40:40 AM

If you do quote that guy, please remove his image. It's cluttering everything Cheesy

On a sidenote, I hope anyone realises that just about 70% of what is written here at the moment is a try to manipulate the markets emotions Smiley

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:41:09 AM

Article 2

Because the terms outlined in the agreement state that members of the URO Foundation have committed to supplying 12,500 tons of urea to any valid purchaser that provides payment of 12,500 URO. I literally just quoted that clause in my last post if you'd have read it.

so how is someone supplying $3.75million worth of urea and giving it for $220k. you expect me to believe that.

Anyone forcing you to believe?Huh? go grab some or cry

no one forcing me but just laying it out there.
AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:41:17 AM

Mr Newbie  KryptoSenseiMaster   he is Truthful    is a FUD -

FACT about   KryptoSenseiMaster   he is Truthful   changing his name:   URO community do like FUD

I just want to say sorry all I admit I lie to get cheap coin we all do it and i felt the temptation. Can you forgive me?  Huh

You'll need to forgive yourself, there is no cheap coin.  Sad

ocminer: Stop posting b******* and nonsense ! It's really childish.

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:41:21 AM

I can do the same with my BANKcoins  Roll Eyes
GIBZORS

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:41:52 AM

I think the coin maybe no scam,but devs know that almost people will not use URO to pay,so they can hype.Very clever!

on top, even for ACTUALLY paying for Urea shipment in Crypto, I don't see a compelling reason why this should be done in a SPECIAL NICHE COIN and not in existing Crypto coins like Bitcoin, Peercoin, Litecoin or specific payment-system-bnacked coins such as nautiluscoins, potcoins, or what have you...?

This world is full of coins already, OPEC are talking about flat-out using normal Bitcoin for oil export payments in order to economise on payment transfer cost and use a truly independent, non-monopolistic unit of account for international transactions in this increasingly digital age -- so why should a "special fertilizer coin" be required, or be even a good idea, here?

Crypto coins can (and should) be used in cross-border transactions (and many more applications) and, yes, there should be many different kinds of currency -- but, again, what is a "co-branded" solution for the mass agri-business-complex good for?!

The reason why URO is advantageous is because of it being linked to the urea market price..

AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:42:04 AM

CONFIRMED

Now if only 1% of the other altcoins were legit and kept their promises like this then the crypto world would be a much better place...

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:46:45 AM

The Police in USA, UK and Australia has been contacted to investigate the FUDers under anti-cyberbullying legislation in those countries.

Most likely, service providers will match IP addresses obtained from ISPs and online services with their respective addresses and/or ISP billing accounts.

False accusers: I believe your freedom may be important to you.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
marquix

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:47:03 AM

The reason why URO is advantageous is because of it being linked to the urea market price..

and how can I be assured of that being any kind of a "hard link", as in Urea being ONLY linked to urocoins? Even upon first sight, I can see that this is exactly not the case as the lion's share of Urea trade is STILL cleared in dollars or other fiat currencies.

So there is still some good proof needed here to really convince someone from an economic as well as generally reasonable point of view.

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:48:49 AM

Confirmed by a tweet. Awesome!

People, buy now! This is real. GES CEO is a philanthropist. They are willing to buy $200 to $300 Urea to sell to you for 1 uro.

To the mooooooooooooooooon!!!!!

I bought at .05 btc, now the price is .025 btc. Come on, thanks for the cheap coins!

DYOR Read my back posts.

GIBZORS

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:50:13 AM

and how can I be assured of that being any kind of a "hard link", as in Urea being ONLY linked to urocoins? Even upon first sight, I can see that this is exactly not the case as the lion's share of Urea trade is STILL cleared in dollars or other fiat currencies.

So there is still some good proof needed here to really convince someone from an economic as well as generally reasonable point of view.

That is the risk one takes when investing in this kind of technology. Only time will tell. Up until now there has not been any proof that it would not be real.
If all would be so sure price would neither be going up or down but would have reached a stable course Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: