Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Head Back UP  (Read 1178 times)
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 07:33:02 PM

http://financialriskanalytics.weebly.com/daily-blog.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 07:34:12 PM

Cool. I was looking forward to a new post on your blog. Keep 'em coming!
waspoza

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

Firstbits: 1waspoza

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 07:35:57 PM

I hope you right.  Smiley
Mushoz

Activity: 686

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2012, 07:42:59 PM

Nice blogpost! One thing: You mentioned the deleveraging at Bitcoinica, but the * is back at the buy button, which implies there are way too many longs again. What's your view on this situation? Thanks Smiley

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 07:47:54 PM

Nice blogpost! One thing: You mentioned the deleveraging at Bitcoinica, but the * is back at the buy button, which implies there are way too many longs again. What's your view on this situation? Thanks Smiley

i think this has ceased to become a reliable indicator either way (meaning price rise or drop).  thats b/c everyone knows about it already.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 07:59:53 PM

i think this has ceased to become a reliable indicator either way (meaning price rise or drop).  thats b/c everyone knows about it already.

I think it means we're going to see some more deleveraging.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 08:05:51 PM

i think this has ceased to become a reliable indicator either way (meaning price rise or drop).  thats b/c everyone knows about it already.

dead bodies strewn around the landscape on high volume usually means a reversal.  in this situation, the * on the Buy side should mean we're going up.
Mushoz

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2012, 08:09:15 PM

i think this has ceased to become a reliable indicator either way (meaning price rise or drop).  thats b/c everyone knows about it already.

dead bodies strewn around the landscape on high volume usually means a reversal.  in this situation, the * on the Buy side should mean we're going up.

Yeah, but we saw high volume which pushed us down from the uptrend from the weeks/months before. Doesn't a reversal then mean we're going down instead of up in that case?

cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 08:13:32 PM

Yeah, but we saw high volume which pushed us down from the uptrend from the weeks/months before. Doesn't a reversal then mean we're going down instead of up in that case?

what i'm referring to is the high volume on the downstroke yesterday usually means capitulation and the end of corrective wave 2.  we should now be free to resume the primary uptrend.
Mushoz

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2012, 08:14:52 PM

what i'm referring to is the high volume on the downstroke yesterday usually means capitulation and the end of corrective wave 2.  we should now be free to resume the primary uptrend.

I'm quite new to all this, but it sounds good  Grin

cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 08:15:01 PM

up goes the Dow.  good sign.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile