Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2018, 02:17:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA  (Read 49419 times)
titteringtacos

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

In a generalized response,

@ those who havent received the second part of their first bounty yet, we're somewhere around No. 101. We all got distracted about a week ago after Doctors confirmation that Silver wouldnt make it. Siggi and her assistants should be resuming soon. Thank you for your understanding. Please note that if there is no TIO in your Balance, your account will be skipped, and they'll come back to paying you after everyone else has been paid, as stated earlier on.

- About timing the market: we've already been hurt by wrongly timing the market in the past. Back when I raised the concern bitcoin was $10,300, it went already below 8000. If we had gone on the exchange then, it would have been a waste of momentum, and exchange fees paid would have been lost. If we have to go a centralized exchange in a bear market then we're better off doing it when our main platform is live, our fight right now is for our tour guides platform to go live.

- On final note, this is a very small project, total money raised during our ICO was 103,000 and over 80% of the funds were from friends and family, less than $15,000 (which we're thankful for) came from this community, so yes pressure for us to deliver on promises is very personal and close to home.

The huge losses from crypto this year has scared aware our investors, and like most of you, we also bought bitcoin at over $17k, with the sole intent to use it to pay for exchange listings and we're still counting our losses. With our core investors shaken up, we can't afford to throw money around and jeopardize the future of this project, it's important that we concentrate our funds on whats most important, which is paying for right the developers to get our Tour Guides platform up, if the market appears to have found it's floor before then, we'll be listing on an exchange as well, if not, we'll time a big exchange listing to match with our platform lunch.

And yes I understand the concerns of those who have been with us from the beginning, this looks like a shadow of what we were or are supposed to be, but thesame goes for the entire market. We remain very committed to this project. And as a travel project, our future does not depend on blockchain.

Its good to here that the Team are back. Deeply sad on the loss of one of your comrade. But he will still be helping the team not on a physical aspect but on spiritual. We are still here supporting you and will be with you until the success of this coin. Thank you so much for giving us an update. Rest assured that I will still and will be supporting this project. My deeply sympathy on the family and friends of Silver Martin. Sad Sad

▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
              ▄█████▀▀▀      ▀▀▀█████▄
           ▄████▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▀▀████▄
         ▄███▀     ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▀███▄
       ▄███▀   ▄▄████▀▀      ▀▀████▄▄   ▀███▄
      ███▀   ▄███▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀███▄   ▀███
     ███   ▄███▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███▄   ███
    ███   ███▀  ▄███▀▀        ▀▀███▄  ▀███   ███
   ███   ██▀  ▄██▀   ▄▄██████▄▄   ▀██▄  ▀██   ███
  ███   ██▀  ██▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀██  ▀██   ███
 ███   ██▀  ██   ██▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀██   ██  ▀██   ███
 ███  ███  ██   ██▀  ▄████████▄  ▀██   ██  ███  ███
███   ██  ██   ██  ▄██▀      ▀██▄  ██   ██  ██   ███
███   ██  ██  ██  ▄██    ▄▄    ██▄  ██  ██  ██   ███
███               ██   ▄████▄   ██               ███
███               ██   ▀████▀   ██               ███
█████████████████████    ▀▀    █████████████████████
                   ▀██▄      ▄██▀
                     ▀████████▀
                        ▀▀▀▀
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

▄████████████▄
█████████▀▀███
█████▀▀    ███
██▀    ▄▀  ███
██▄▄▄ █    ███
█████  ▄█▄ ███
██████████████
▀████████████▀

▄████████████▄
██████▀   ████
██████  ██████
█████     ████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
▀████████████▀

▄█████████████▄
██▀▀████▀  ▀▀██
██   ▀▀     ▀██
██▄         ███
███▄       ▄███
██▀▀      ▄████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█████████████▀
████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
████
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pundit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

In a generalized response,

@ those who havent received the second part of their first bounty yet, we're somewhere around No. 101. We all got distracted about a week ago after Doctors confirmation that Silver wouldnt make it. Siggi and her assistants should be resuming soon. Thank you for your understanding. Please note that if there is no TIO in your Balance, your account will be skipped, and they'll come back to paying you after everyone else has been paid, as stated earlier on.

- About timing the market: we've already been hurt by wrongly timing the market in the past. Back when I raised the concern bitcoin was $10,300, it went already below 8000. If we had gone on the exchange then, it would have been a waste of momentum, and exchange fees paid would have been lost. If we have to go a centralized exchange in a bear market then we're better off doing it when our main platform is live, our fight right now is for our tour guides platform to go live.

- On final note, this is a very small project, total money raised during our ICO was 103,000 and over 80% of the funds were from friends and family, less than $15,000 (which we're thankful for) came from this community, so yes pressure for us to deliver on promises is very personal and close to home.

The huge losses from crypto this year has scared aware our investors, and like most of you, we also bought bitcoin at over $17k, with the sole intent to use it to pay for exchange listings and we're still counting our losses. With our core investors shaken up, we can't afford to throw money around and jeopardize the future of this project, it's important that we concentrate our funds on whats most important, which is paying for right the developers to get our Tour Guides platform up, if the market appears to have found it's floor before then, we'll be listing on an exchange as well, if not, we'll time a big exchange listing to match with our platform lunch.

And yes I understand the concerns of those who have been with us from the beginning, this looks like a shadow of what we were or are supposed to be, but thesame goes for the entire market. We remain very committed to this project. And as a travel project, our future does not depend on blockchain.

It was really sad to hear about Silver Martin, may his soul rests in peace and almighty give enough strength to his family and friends to bear this big loss.
As this project is related to travel, I can sense the bright future of this project, blockchain is helping to build the base, market conditions currently are not favorable in any aspects, but we will have good times ahead, I will continue supporting this project, Good Luck.

BeEasy
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
Whitepaper Presentation ANN     beeasy.io    Twitter Facebook Telegram
Tios123

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

Thank you so much guys

Follow us on twitter https://www.twitter.com/TioTourGuides ------ and ------------------- facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiotourguides to participate in our bounty. For more information about our token, team, future projects and timeline visit https://tioguides.com     -------------------------------------- Now trading on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
Taya Afi

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

Hello. For a long time there were no new messages on Twitter. let's resume activity.

dikan

Activity: 203

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

When the end for ico part 2 for tio tour guides?
When distribution for token tio. ? I not yet recieved for token tio sir. And i not yet received t-shirt for tio tour guides.
I hope this projeck sukses full.
Thanks

Transformers

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

This project is alive or was dead Huh
The supply is only 450,000, but it can not move any steps, why why and why ?
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

I am puzzled too. This nearly comes to two weeks and still we are not getting any updates here. Any news on the development of this project? Many investors are also waiting for improvement here. Thanks Smiley

▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
              ▄█████▀▀▀      ▀▀▀█████▄
                   ▀██▄      ▄██▀
                     ▀████████▀
                        ▀▀▀▀
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

▄████████████▄
█████████▀▀███
█████▀▀    ███
██▀    ▄▀  ███
██▄▄▄ █    ███
█████  ▄█▄ ███
██████████████
▀████████████▀

▄████████████▄
██████▀   ████
██████  ██████
█████     ████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
▀████████████▀

▄█████████████▄
██▀▀████▀  ▀▀██
██   ▀▀     ▀██
██▄         ███
███▄       ▄███
██▀▀      ▄████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█████████████▀
████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
████
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
███
Transformers

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

I am puzzled too. This nearly comes to two weeks and still we are not getting any updates here. Any news on the development of this project? Many investors are also waiting for improvement here. Thanks Smiley

With the supply of 450,000, its price must be over $10, why can't It move ?
So confused...!
pundit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

Team TIO,

Pls update something about new developments, TIO has huge potential to beat the red market, keep on working, results will definitely follow, limited coin supply, good team and managed work is your strength, do not go offline.

BeEasy
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
kuteo.bedangieu4

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

The future will be great for this project , good luck. Smiley
titteringtacos

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Team TIO,

Pls update something about new developments, TIO has huge potential to beat the red market, keep on working, results will definitely follow, limited coin supply, good team and managed work is your strength, do not go offline.

Totally agree on your point mate. I really beleive in this project and really want to hear some great news/update from the team. And may I say we really need a good exchanger to push the pull potential of this coin. I will still be waiting for upcoming updates from the team. Cheers Smiley

▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
              ▄█████▀▀▀      ▀▀▀█████▄
                   ▀██▄      ▄██▀
                     ▀████████▀
                        ▀▀▀▀
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

▄████████████▄
█████████▀▀███
█████▀▀    ███
██▀    ▄▀  ███
██▄▄▄ █    ███
█████  ▄█▄ ███
██████████████
▀████████████▀

▄████████████▄
██████▀   ████
██████  ██████
█████     ████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
▀████████████▀

▄█████████████▄
██▀▀████▀  ▀▀██
██   ▀▀     ▀██
██▄         ███
███▄       ▄███
██▀▀      ▄████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█████████████▀
████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
████
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
███
pundit

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

Team TIO,

Totally agree on your point mate. I really beleive in this project and really want to hear some great news/update from the team. And may I say we really need a good exchanger to push the pull potential of this coin. I will still be waiting for upcoming updates from the team. Cheers Smiley

Thanks buddy, we are on the same boat.

BeEasy
Transformers

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

Hi,
I beg for help from TIOTOUR investors
Currently, I have to pay monthly debt for bank, the bank urgently pushes me
I have the final decision to sell all my TIOTOUR : 20947.533, price : 2.513 ethers, https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/TIOTOUR-ETH
I know I will regret this in the future (supply : only 450,000), please help me to buy it
Thanks so so much...!!!!!!!
Transformers

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:30:14 AM

Hi,
I have the final decision to sell all my TIOTOUR : 20947.533, price : 2.513 ethers, https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/TIOTOUR-ETH
I know I will regret this in the future (supply : only 450,000), please help me to buy it
PLEASE HELP ME...!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
pundit

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

Hi,

Its sad that you have bank debt to pay but investor's money has been depreciated many folds due to bleeding crypto market so may be few people would be there to buy new tokens, I would suggest you to make bid at forkdelta, it may get fulfilled in short time.

BeEasy
tangtang800

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

I have read the material of your project, and read the comments of many people supporting the project. This is very interesting.

AUruHM

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

I have read the material of your project, and read the comments of many people supporting the project. This is very interesting.
Nothing interesting. Project dead. No news, no info, no promising meetup, no bounty rewards. Simply scam. Forget. I'm sorry for investors

█████
████████████
█████████████████
██
████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████████
█████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████
███████████████████
█████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███
███████████████
████████████
██
█████
cashbet
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
♦ PLAYER PROTECTION ♥ TRUST AND TRANSPARENCY ♠ REDUCED FEES ♣

██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
♛ FACEBOOK  ♚ LINKEDIN  ♝ TELEGRAM ♜
dikan

Activity: 203

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

When distribution bounty token tio part 2. bounty part 2 is finished but there is no explanation when the second token tio division.

titteringtacos

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Nothing interesting. Project dead. No news, no info, no promising meetup, no bounty rewards. Simply scam. Forget. I'm sorry for investors

I am really starting to think that this is basically dead now. This is such a disappointment to investors and to the people who first believe in this project and seeing this now is not a very good matter. I myself believe that this project has a good team and a great concept in project but seeing this with no updates and no communication with the community this is not a good sign. Still hoping to see this team active again woth good updates to bring. Sad

▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
              ▄█████▀▀▀      ▀▀▀█████▄
                   ▀██▄      ▄██▀
                     ▀████████▀
                        ▀▀▀▀
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

▄████████████▄
█████████▀▀███
█████▀▀    ███
██▀    ▄▀  ███
██▄▄▄ █    ███
█████  ▄█▄ ███
██████████████
▀████████████▀

▄████████████▄
██████▀   ████
██████  ██████
█████     ████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
▀████████████▀

▄█████████████▄
██▀▀████▀  ▀▀██
██   ▀▀     ▀██
██▄         ███
███▄       ▄███
██▀▀      ▄████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█████████████▀
████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
████
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
███
demerdevil771

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

Interesting project for sure!!! Good luck
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.