Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMPLE TRICKS GET TRADING PROFITS  (Read 107 times)
bhubur22122017 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

For beginners who want to do trading activities must understand some basic concepts such as:

1. understand the pivot point
Pivot Point is the technical price level used to analyze and estimate price movements, the calculation is derived from the average price of the most important (high, low and close) an instrument in a certain period

2. understand the support point
Support can be interpreted as a price-level point where supply begins to decrease and demand increases so if it happens, the price will rise at that level.

3. understand the resistance point
Resistance can be interpreted as a price-level point where the offer is too much and demand has begun to decrease so that the market price will fall at that level.

Simply put is the pivot point is the price rata2 in a time in the market movement and the point of support is the best price for us to do the buying and the resistance is the price where we have to pay to sell ...
I will share a simple calculator link to calculate the pivot point
https://www.easycalculation.com/finance/pivot-points-trading.php

this is just a little knowledge that I want to share, if you feel this is useful there is no harm in giving merit
and for all its shortcomings if the masters are willing to give a positive criticism for me.
thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: