Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400007 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 08:17:09 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 06:17:47 AM by Genesis-Mining

Dear Genesis Mining Community

Just to let you know that at the moment we have a glitch with the dashboard, so this is why graphs and other info are not displaying properly at the moment.

Hopefully will be sorted soon.

Best Regards
Genesis Mining Support.

Edit: It is now fixed, so dashboard should be ok.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcin5174

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:24:04 PM

Just to let you know that at the moment we have a glitch with the dashboard, so this is why graphs and other info are not displaying properly at the moment.

Best Regards
Genesis Mining Support.

Just the dashboard? Does that affect timely payouts or just the stat reporting?
tokingtoking

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:58:35 AM

Best Regards
Genesis Mining Support.

still payout when i write this.
Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 06:19:29 AM

Best Regards
Genesis Mining Support.

Hi Mcin5174

It was just the dashboard displaying the stats improperly which is now fixed.

Payouts and mining were not affected by this.

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:45:15 AM

Best Regards
Genesis Mining Support.

Got my payments whit out any problem (like always)

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:46:36 AM

Just a screenshot my income this week.
Last time i posted i got a lot of personal messages asking to do this more often,...so here you go!

Note:  Bitcoin Mining income is calculated whitout the Zetacoin i am mining also, so income is even bit higher Smiley

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:59:22 PM

Here's mine:

=P
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:35:49 PM

lol nice to see Genesis is screwing everyone evenly ..  you do know they are taking over 2/3 of your daily payouts in fees right? Also on a side note the 1 year contracts they manage to only take 1/2 of your daily payouts.. Kinda nice of them hun?

Icon

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:56:00 AM

lol nice to see Genesis is screwing everyone evenly ..  you do know they are taking over 2/3 of your daily payouts in fees right? Also on a side note the 1 year contracts they manage to only take 1/2 of your daily payouts.. Kinda nice of them hun?

Icon

No point talking about this to people if they do not want to listen. For some people, losing money is the only way to learn.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:24:51 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 07:43:43 AM by IanFoxley

lol nice to see Genesis is screwing everyone evenly ..  you do know they are taking over 2/3 of your daily payouts in fees right? Also on a side note the 1 year contracts they manage to only take 1/2 of your daily payouts.. Kinda nice of them hun?

Icon

Yes I think it is lovely!

I just hope Bitcoin doesnt screw up as that is the thing that controls everything. If Bitcoin falls so does lots of companies, mining farms in China, hardware manufacturers and alot of peoples dreams.

But I am sure if that happens someone will post here and blame Genesis Mining for that Smiley lol
After all, it isn't Genesis Minings fault that their fee is taking 2 thirds of payouts, it is infact that the value of Bitcoin itself against Fiat currencies dictates that.

Bitcoin is to blame for many things Smiley

cloh76

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:26:07 AM

Icon

For some people it is more then they would make if they mine for themselves.  Given that there aen't many legit cloudmining operations out there, Id see it as a lesser of all evils.  I myself dont have that much staked in Genesis-mining, but what I do have with them has been pretty steady.  I diversify my investments between Genesis, Hashnest, and home mining.  With a majority of my Hash power being in the latter 2, however I dont regret investing in Genesis-Mining.   Their regular daily payout is refreshing and they do have actual photos and videos of their hardware.

I would assume a lot of people choose Genesis-mining for the reason that they earn more then they could self mining.

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:32:00 AM

I would assume a lot of people choose Genesis-mining for the reason that they earn more then they could self mining.

Exactly! I can not as the electricity in my part of the world is too high, plus i dont think my neighbours would appreciate having the noise of the miners either going on 24 hours a day.

Also with the amount of hashpower i have, it would be a nightmare to have at home, it isn't easy to set up with regards to making sure they have cooling etc etc. An electrician would have to sort out my home electricity as i do not think could cope with having so much power plugged into a few sockets. Plus the heat..UGH, do i really need to go on??

Sometimes people need to think about that. Like the poster who posted a while back with their 657 TH/s or however much it was. It was a huge amount.

If that person had to try and have that amount for themselves, they would have to build their own building, do the cooling, basically would have to make up their own farm, would have to hire security, hire staff to put it all together for him and to maintain it for him every day, would be wages to pay, monster electricity bill to negotiate and pay,  but this guy just lets Genesis Mining sort all that out for him.

tokingtoking

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:46:26 PM

Exactly! I can not as the electricity in my part of the world is too high, plus i dont think my neighbours would appreciate having the noise of the miners either going on 24 hours a day.

Also with the amount of hashpower i have, it would be a nightmare to have at home, it isn't easy to set up with regards to making sure they have cooling etc etc. An electrician would have to sort out my home electricity as i do not think could cope with having so much power plugged into a few sockets. Plus the heat..UGH, do i really need to go on??

Sometimes people need to think about that. Like the poster who posted a while back with their 657 TH/s or however much it was. It was a huge amount.

If that person had to try and have that amount for themselves, they would have to build their own building, do the cooling, basically would have to make up their own farm, would have to hire security, hire staff to put it all together for him and to maintain it for him every day, would be wages to pay, monster electricity bill to negotiate and pay,  but this guy just lets Genesis Mining sort all that out for him.

hi Ian
with you point of view, which one better contract between lifetime and 1 year?
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:09:31 PM

hi Ian

Well 1 year is much cheaper, payouts are the same with 1 year and lifetime, as maintenance fees are the same for both. 0.0015 USD per GH/s

As long as Bitcoin does not fall in value (affects the fee because the fee is in USD and is taken from the payout at exchange rate of Bitcoin and Fiat at the time) and Bitcoin difficulty doesn't keep going up and up in steps then you should get ROI within the year. Next Bitcoin difficulty change is less than a day now and looks like it will be a small rise again.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

If I get the last payout for 1TH/s which was 0.00442000 BTC, contract price for 1 year is 1.017 BTC at time of writing then if payouts were the same and difficulty (never happens) then ROI would be around 230 days leaving  135 days of profit. but of course it is not as easy as that but anyway. With the next difficulty change the time will increase, but a year is a year and there is no predicting really what happens.

Disadvantage of 1 year contract. Well ..it is a year, if you want to invest long term, still think Lifetime is better

But you could purchase 1 year and then when year is up, then reinvest some or all of it again into another one year and so on..

This is Crypto though so you can never be sure  of what might happen.

tokingtoking

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:44:44 PM

hi Ian

Well 1 year is much cheaper, payouts are the same with 1 year and lifetime, as maintenance fees are the same for both. 0.0015 USD per GH/s

As long as Bitcoin does not fall in value (affects the fee because the fee is in USD and is taken from the payout at exchange rate of Bitcoin and Fiat at the time) and Bitcoin difficulty doesn't keep going up and up in steps then you should get ROI within the year. Next Bitcoin difficulty change is less than a day now and looks like it will be a small rise again.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

If I get the last payout for 1TH/s which was 0.00442000 BTC, contract price for 1 year is 1.017 BTC at time of writing then if payouts were the same and difficulty (never happens) then ROI would be around 230 days leaving  135 days of profit. but of course it is not as easy as that but anyway. With the next difficulty change the time will increase, but a year is a year and there is no predicting really what happens.

Disadvantage of 1 year contract. Well ..it is a year, if you want to invest long term, still think Lifetime is better

But you could purchase 1 year and then when year is up, then reinvest some or all of it again into another one year and so on..

This is Crypto though so you can never be sure  of what might happen.

thanks for answer. i will take lifetime and use ur code for next upgrade.
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:36:01 AM

thanks for answer. i will take lifetime and use ur code for next upgrade.

No problem and thanks!

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 03:39:03 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 04:00:29 PM by Genesis-Mining

Dear Genesis Mining Community.

Genesis Mining is going live!

While we do attend every conference we can, we will never be able to meet each of our customers face to face. We pride ourselves on being one of the few cloud mining companies to publicly show our faces so to stay true to that, we are pleased to announce Genesis Live.

Genesis Live will be a new live monthly webinar where you can send us questions that you want answered and we’ll go through and answer them for you, live on Google Hangouts. The hangout will feature the Genesis Mining founders and occasional special guests.

The first webinar event is planned for July 28th at 2pm EST and if you’d like to get on the list to attend, please email Live@Genesis-Mining.com. Please note, we are limited to only 1,000 live viewers.

You can also send questions to Live@Genesis-Mining.com or tweet us @genesismining with #GenesisLive
Thanks

Your Genesis Mining Team.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:01:24 PM

Dear Genesis Mining Community.

Genesis Mining is going live!

While we do attend every conference we can, we will never be able to meet each of our customers face to face. We pride ourselves on being one of the few cloud mining companies to publicly show our faces so to stay true to that, we are pleased to announce Genesis Live.

Genesis Live will be a new live monthly webinar where you can send us questions that you want answered and we’ll go through and answer them for you, live on Google Hangouts. The hangout will feature the Genesis Mining founders and occasional special guests.

The first webinar event is planned for July 28th at 2pm EST and if you’d like to get on the list to attend, please email Live@Genesis-Mining.com. Please note, we are limited to only 1,000 live viewers.

You can also send questions to Live@Genesis-Mining.com or tweet us @genesismining with #GenesisLive
Thanks

very good initiative to prove you guys are legitimate and there are knowledgeable guys operating the business and ready to face the people. I hope other cloud mining companies will follow this move and show that there are live persons behind the website.

cheers
Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 01:05:45 PM

Hi everyone!

As a reminder The first webinar event is planned for July 28th at 2pm EST and if you’d like to get on the list to attend, please email Live@Genesis-Mining.com. Please note, we are limited to only 1,000 live viewers.

The different timezones:
• 2 pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time, US), 28th July
• 3 pm BST (Brasília Time), 28th July
• 8 pm CET (Central European Time), 28th July
• 2 am CTZ (China Time Zone), 29th July

See you tomorrow!

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 04:02:31 PM

Hi Genesis Mining Community

You can now order hashpower contracts again with Credit Card.

Regards

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: