Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400011 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:40:23 PM

Seriously Genesis Mining...?

You shouldn't delete my posts when I'm answering somebody else and when my post is neutral.

hi GM support...
1.)I try to look in your website and also I try to log in and I go in section to pay but you are not showing this fee (0.0012$)  anywhere ...why?
2.) we try several time calculate and it seams that btc mining with you is not profitable at all ... instead there is a risk if we will recive even initial deposit back... are you going to offer some better deal in near future ?
3.) if bitcoin price jump to 500$-1000$ do you changing your contract and increasing price or you keeping price always the same ?

GM...can you answer on my other 2 questions please?

Please do keep in mind, in a scenario where the BTC-price doubles, it would have been better to HODL your Bitcoins instead of spending them on cloudmining!

To answer your first question, to see fees, make an account, order some hashing power and select 'View Agreement'.

=P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marko11

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 07:50:57 PM

You shouldn't delete my posts when I'm answering somebody else and when my post is neutral.

hi GM support...
1.)I try to look in your website and also I try to log in and I go in section to pay but you are not showing this fee (0.0012$)  anywhere ...why?
2.) we try several time calculate and it seams that btc mining with you is not profitable at all ... instead there is a risk if we will recive even initial deposit back... are you going to offer some better deal in near future ?
3.) if bitcoin price jump to 500$-1000$ do you changing your contract and increasing price or you keeping price always the same ?

Please do keep in mind, in a scenario where the BTC-price doubles, it would have been better to HODL your Bitcoins instead of spending them on cloudmining!

To answer your first question, to see fees, make an account, order some hashing power and select 'View Agreement'.

this was not my question ... I ask if  btc price increase to 1000$ they will change contract price or will stay the same ?
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 08:07:47 PM

@ Genesis Mining, you need to fix some errors in the live feed that was showing on http://lifeinsideabitcoinmine.com

Moreover, may I know when will Marco Streng host the next webinar session? Maybe he can openly discuss with Glucose about his constant grievances of teminating his contract.

Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 09:50:12 PM

hi GM support...

Hello marko11,

Great to hear you are interested in mining. Let me directly come to your questions:

1. The fees are stated in the contract and also on the pricing page there is a note to find exact details in the contract before purchasing.

2. Investment comes with risk. Mining is a high risk/ high return investment depending on future bitcoin price and total hashpower. The current offer stands as is and compared to other mining operators that increased their pricing, we kept it constant although bitcoin price increased significantly.

3. already answered above

Hope this helps and answers your questions.

Please note that this channel is primarily for public announcements and general discussions. For direct and individual help please contact us at contact@genesis-mining.com. It is important for us that issues or open questions are resolved and we put a lot of effort in our support.

Thank you!

Your Genesis Mining Team

elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:38:35 PM

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:23:08 PM

Are X11 MH on the way to being sold out again?
Fahlcor

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:17:11 PM

hi GM support...

this was not my question ... I ask if  btc price increase to 1000$ they will change contract price or will stay the same ?

Marko,

IMHO you would stand a better chance to make something day trading the BTC than buying hash here at this time.  The contracts are lifetime but if the price increase the difficulty will also as people around the planet bring hardware back on-line.  Once the halving occurs it will earning 1/2 what it is now also.

What I have been looking at and watching is the X11 stuff.  Most of that stuff show to ROI in about 280 days based on my math.  These contracts are for 365 so they should make ROI.  Again this is like the stock market and depending on what coins are mined.

My BTC is going towards x11 for now.

Not sure if this helps.  Genisis has been good about keeping the prices stable as the BTC price moves around.  It seems to be adjusted daily to the market value.

Fahlcor
marko11

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:50:49 PM

hi GM support...

Marko,

IMHO you would stand a better chance to make something day trading the BTC than buying hash here at this time.  The contracts are lifetime but if the price increase the difficulty will also as people around the planet bring hardware back on-line.  Once the halving occurs it will earning 1/2 what it is now also.

What I have been looking at and watching is the X11 stuff.  Most of that stuff show to ROI in about 280 days based on my math.  These contracts are for 365 so they should make ROI.  Again this is like the stock market and depending on what coins are mined.

My BTC is going towards x11 for now.

Not sure if this helps.  Genisis has been good about keeping the prices stable as the BTC price moves around.  It seems to be adjusted daily to the market value.

Fahlcor

many tanks for your reply...

but as much I searching and learning online and with your help with answer  I can say now that with mining profit is poor and very risky... I will not bother if is slow earnings .. but after all calculation mining become to much risky... will not even bother if is risky and if we can make good ROI ... but you see my point?   hight risk/low earnings ... what you thing ??
sorry for my english ..I am not the best Wink
Wintermute

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:11:04 AM

but as much I searching and learning online and with your help with answer  I can say now that with mining profit is poor and very risky... I will not bother if is slow earnings .. but after all calculation mining become to much risky... will not even bother if is risky and if we can make good ROI ... but you see my point?   hight risk/low earnings ... what you thing ??

It is well known that mining is risky. And so is Bitcoin. Thus, the same rule applies:

"do not invest more than you can afford to lose"

Everyone has his own expectations about the future and will act accordingly. My sha contract for example was profitable. I have invested recently some money in X11 because prices and hashrate are relatively stable and if this continues I will make a profit, as well.

Also with GM you have the option to mine different coins. By the way it would be great if you guys could add Ethereum, as well!

teknomen

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:41:20 AM

How much BTC will I earn with 1TH/s per day ?
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:33:06 AM

How much BTC will I earn with 1TH/s per day ?

U cannot say this but maybe between 0.50 - 1.50$ BTC a Day. Anyways there are also big dropings from the Payouts because of the actuall Bitcoin Price down.
I also have huge mining power and its sometimes maybe quit better to just buy btc and wait for another Price rise Wink
You will see sometime the PRice will be 1k again  Tongue Anyways its a great Service from Genesis Mining so far.

If u are interested in investing your first Th/s you should be clear that the Difficulty raises alot and only 1th/s is not much. Therefore you can have a rabat coupon for the Genesis Mining Services x11. The code can be used "oKt3IL" from simply everysone and will give u some free extra hashing.

Good luck by Mining Smiley

regards
lama-hunter
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:53:59 PM

Difficulty Nov 24 2015 72,722,780,643 +10.44%   520,569,941 GH/s

Estimated Next Difficulty:   80,001,963,550 (+10.01%)
Adjust time:   After 1941 Blocks, About 13.2 days

Fahlcor

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:06:08 PM

Difficulty Nov 24 2015 72,722,780,643 +10.44%   520,569,941 GH/s

Estimated Next Difficulty:   80,001,963,550 (+10.01%)
Adjust time:   After 1941 Blocks, About 13.2 days

Wow!!

back to back 10% would suck.
Fahlcor

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:09:36 PM

It is well known that mining is risky. And so is Bitcoin. Thus, the same rule applies:

Everyone has his own expectations about the future and will act accordingly. My sha contract for example was profitable. I have invested recently some money in X11 because prices and hashrate are relatively stable and if this continues I will make a profit, as well.

Also with GM you have the option to mine different coins. By the way it would be great if you guys could add Ethereum, as well!

How well does the direct mining work?  I have only left it on auto as I don't want to deal with the exchanges.  What does GM mine on x11 anyways?  Do they move from coin to coin for profitability or?  I have not see anything about the x11 process and what they are mining.

Thanks

Fahlcor
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:58:23 AM

Wow - Guys had some segnificant Payout Drops today of quit up to 20% of yesterday :/
This is tuff for me and if this stays like this i might think iam out of the Bitcoin Game with genesis mining Sad
The Drop outs are anyways not responsable to the Bitcoin Course. That cant be truth that 5€ downing of the actuall Course of Bitcoin is tha Reason that the Payout drops simply about 25% which means 0.01 BTC (daily)

Do you Guys think the difficulty fucks everything up or why the fuck are the Paysouts from GM droping like shit without any Reason. Would be great to know or hear any suggest.

regards
lama-hunter
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:19:29 AM

Wow - Guys had some segnificant Payout Drops today of quit up to 20% of yesterday :/
This is tuff for me and if this stays like this i might think iam out of the Bitcoin Game with genesis mining Sad
The Drop outs are anyways not responsable to the Bitcoin Course. That cant be truth that 5€ downing of the actuall Course of Bitcoin is tha Reason that the Payout drops simply about 25% which means 0.01 BTC (daily)

Do you Guys think the difficulty fucks everything up or why the fuck are the Paysouts from GM droping like shit without any Reason. Would be great to know or hear any suggest.

regards
lama-hunter

That was the difficulty change most likely that will cause that. Perhaps if difficulty goes up too much then some people on less efficient hardware will turn them off again.  Only other thing is at this time of year in the Northern Hemisphere and winter is settling in, some people offset the costs of their hardware vs their heating bill as they know that mining generates heat which is also why in the Summer, hashrate goes down because people have to turn off miners because they get too hot or they have to underclock them....

Just my thoughts anyway.

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:25:40 AM

regards
lama-hunter

Yes me to, but two payouts came close after a other. So i do not worry about that.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:58:57 PM

Up to 11/24/2015...10.44% difficulty increase with BTC staying basically the same.  Interesting!

Fahlcor

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:25:47 PM

How well does the direct mining work?  I have only left it on auto as I don't want to deal with the exchanges.  What does GM mine on x11 anyways?  Do they move from coin to coin for profitability or?  I have not see anything about the x11 process and what they are mining.

Thanks

Fahlcor

So  a few days back I purchased another 1 Mhash of x11 bso I expected the first day to be lower due to the fee and maybe a full payout on the second day but I seems small.  I don't think the difficulty on SHA should have anything to do with the difficulty going up.

Is the x11 mining more volatile than the SHA? 

GM support is there some light you can shed on how this works?  I won't be purchasing more until there is something.  Even a PM with info would be great.  Or a link to the site that says as I can't find any real details about this.

Thanks

Fahlcor
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:49:43 PM

Thanks

Fahlcor

So  a few days back I purchased another 1 Mhash of x11 bso I expected the first day to be lower due to the fee and maybe a full payout on the second day but I seems small.  I don't think the difficulty on SHA should have anything to do with the difficulty going up.

Is the x11 mining more volatile than the SHA? 

GM support is there some light you can shed on how this works?  I won't be purchasing more until there is something.  Even a PM with info would be great.  Or a link to the site that says as I can't find any real details about this.

Thanks

Fahlcor

Like the paragon of transparency (according to himself only) that runs this outfit said; this thread is for official announcements and self-congratulations only. Well, maybe the occasional referral whore as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: