Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:36:50 PM

I'm really surprised to see such calculations from a Legendary person. I believe you just misleading newbies, because you should be well aware that the statement

buying a contract you thing the bitcoin price will rise the same or more as the bitcoin mining difficulty.

is wrong. If you make such assumption, it may happen (and likely will) that holding bitcoin would be more profitable than mining it.

If you look at the most recent development, ZetaOS is correct - about the last year bitcoin price growth was bigger then (or equal to) the difficulty. But in the past years the opposite was truth: difficulty was rising faster then bitcoin price. So how this will be in the near future can't be foreseen.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:38:04 PM

You guys think that there will be any profit from up coming contracts seemed like with prices was skyrocketing the was some actual profit. I just wonder with these lower prices BTC and other are having.

I think Yes!
Based on the current situation I came up whit this calculation:
https://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator/?h=15000&p=0&pc=0&pf=28&d=1123863285132.97000000&r=12.50000000&er=4261.27550000&hc=1500
The 28% pool fee is the mining fee GM has on sha256 contracts (all other contracts are whiteout any fee).

Days to break even: 145.67 Day  Smiley  

Remember the two variables: Bitcoin Price and Bitcoin Difficulty, buying a contract you thing the bitcoin price will rise the same or more as the bitcoin mining difficulty.

Any question please ask  Smiley

I'm really surprised to see such calculations from a Legendary person. I believe you just misleading newbies, because you should be well aware that the statement

buying a contract you thing the bitcoin price will rise the same or more as the bitcoin mining difficulty.

is wrong. If you make such assumption, it may happen (and likely will) that holding bitcoin would be more profitable than mining it.

Hi!  Maybe my message is lost in translation.
How about his:
Remember the two variables: Bitcoin Price and Bitcoin Difficulty, buying a contract you counting on the bitcoin price will rise the same or more as the bitcoin mining difficulty.
This Difficulty rise can overtake the bitcoin-price growth overtime.

Is this more clear?

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

How about his:
Remember the two variables: Bitcoin Price and Bitcoin Difficulty, buying a contract you counting on the bitcoin price will rise the same or more as the bitcoin mining difficulty.

Is this more clear?

If you decide between mining and holding, you need to calculate in Bitcoins, not dollars. So if you invest 1 Bitcoin, days-to-ROI is when you recover this 1 Bitcoin back. The price is only relevant when you calculate maintenance costs.
brobbel

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:59:50 PM

How about his:

Is this more clear?

If you decide between mining and holding, you need to calculate in Bitcoins, not dollars. So if you invest 1 Bitcoin, days-to-ROI is when you recover this 1 Bitcoin back. The price is only relevant when you calculate maintenance costs.

I guess there is a misunderstanding here.

When bitcoin-price is growing, more people are attracted to mine bitcoin, ergo bitcoin difficulty rises.
When bitcoin-price is dropping, more people run away from mining, ergo bitcoin difficulty drops also.

So there is a correlation between bitcoin price and difficulty. In the past year both were about the same, or the bitcoin-price-growth was greater then difficulty rise. Due to the fact (as you already mentioned) that maintenance and electricity were calculated in dollars there were less bitcoins mined, but also less maintenance/electricity cost (which is a substantial part), so the netto earnings in bitcoin were about the same. That's why cloud mining was profitable in the last year.

But the situation in the years before were different so it's not possible publish this as certainty for the future; it can be a good or a bad investment.
Altcoin mining is a different story: scrypt / ethash / x11 mining difficulty is going skyhigh but prices are following slower so those cloudmining investments were very good and are at this time very very bad.

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:03:10 AM

How about his:

Is this more clear?

I guess there is a misunderstanding here.

When bitcoin-price is growing, more people are attracted to mine bitcoin, ergo bitcoin difficulty rises.
When bitcoin-price is dropping, more people run away from mining, ergo bitcoin difficulty drops also.

So there is a correlation between bitcoin price and difficulty. In the past year both were about the same, or the bitcoin-price-growth was greater then difficulty rise. Due to the fact (as you already mentioned) that maintenance and electricity were calculated in dollars there were less bitcoins mined, but also less maintenance/electricity cost (which is a substantial part), so the netto earnings in bitcoin were about the same. That's why cloud mining was profitable in the last year.

But the situation in the years before were different so it's not possible publish this as certainty for the future; it can be a good or a bad investment.
Altcoin mining is a different story: scrypt / ethash / x11 mining difficulty is going skyhigh but prices are following slower so those cloudmining investments were very good and are at this time very very bad.

Yes, this seems totaly right to me.

Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:19:50 PM

The hashrate on scrypt and X11 increases more in procentages than sha256 (btc). So i think btc contracts are more stable.
Dopert

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:51:53 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 06:29:58 AM by Dopert

I'm still waiting on my final XMR payout. its been weeks since I opened a ticket, got a initial automated response and nothing since.
I had this problem when I was trying to get my final ETH payout as well. simply unacceptable.

been waiting for 3 months now for steem payout from eth contract, been missing around 30 eth contrct payouts and been waiting almost a mnonth no reply yet they are so worried about adding more sha 256 i think genesis is turning slowly to a scam and this pre order on hash power proves it
seems like its the loyal shills like ZetaOS that get the payouts and some more and the rest get hung in a tree..forgotten. they don't even bother to answer on here anymore.

Ya seams to me they only care about people that bring massive referrals and buying tons of th/s now

I do not know the amounts of the contract talked about here. I purchaged a small xmr contract (around 160 dollar) and no payouts, after a few weeks i recieved 0,5 xmr. Then i looked closer in the dashboard. All daily payouts were registrated and they give the notice that payout to the given adress will only be done if the amount is above the 0,4 xmr mined.

Is this not the case?
MelioraCogito

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:29:14 PM

How about his:

Is this more clear?

Roger, I think you're missing the point entirely of what ZetaOS is trying to say. 

He's not advising against buying mining contracts, he's saying that when buying contracts, consider both the ROI rewards (i.e. the cost of the contract vs the time it will take for you to get your investment back) and the difficulty factor (i.e. the time it will take to hash a block and earn a reward).  I dare say all ROI calculators base their results on current hash-rates and difficulty – for them, they can't predict where the hash difficulty of any coin will be two years from now, because you can't predict how much hash-power will be invested in any single mining effort or whether that hash-power gets reassigned to other less difficult and more 'profitable' coins.

At some point, the difficulty in Bitcoin mining will be such that even at 10k$ a coin, it will no longer be profitable to mine anymore because the difficulty has risen to the point that it then causes any future earnings to be entirely consumed by the liabilities (service & maintenance fees) expended to mine the coin.

—————

There is nothing inherently contradictory in both holding Bitcoin as a long-term investment (in the hopes that the price will continue to rise) and mining it (which only serves to increase your holdings in that investment).
mptak123

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:15:18 PM

Hi again

Genesis Mining is a real deal! Proof included!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WbwYbysDjE

Regards, Marcin

Exclusive Genesis Mining 3% offer avaiable with this code uQtLeP
brobbel

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:27:58 PM

Hi again

== some promo with his own referral ==

Unfortunately -although I have several accounts- I'm not so sure anymore it's a real deal.
Many missing payments, not responding on tickets (or very, very late), I'm going to think they are slowly turning into scam...

mptak123

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:24:43 PM

Hi again

Unfortunately -although I have several accounts- I'm not so sure anymore it's a real deal.
Many missing payments, not responding on tickets (or very, very late), I'm going to think they are slowly turning into scam...

This is true that they have delayed tickets and it is taking forever unfortunately (I have a video about it on my channel as well).
Nevertheless i think it is way too early to call them a scam.

The only contract I promote is open ended BTC contract which is out of stock at the moment.
As you see I am not looking only for referrals but of course I will appreciate if someone will use it.

In my case I already triple my initial investment so I am very happy about the service they provide.

If interested you can check out my youtube channel to find some fresh info (some of the videos contain additional info from VIP assistance service).
Also I did explain some more in this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185909.580 starting from page number 30 up to the 33 at the moment.

Best regards, Marcin

Money_king88

Activity: 215

#

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:59:09 PM

Hi again

I no longer get payouts on eth from GM but I do hasn't paid same amount hash power.

No ticket response in months would highly advise from investing
Yey09

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

Anyone sees or remember a Cloud Mining site that was marketed as backed by GM? I saw it a few months ago but I totally forgot the name.
mptak123

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:33:20 PM

Anyone sees or remember a Cloud Mining site that was marketed as backed by GM? I saw it a few months ago but I totally forgot the name.

Omnia is claiming that they are proud partner but they are just way more expensive customer with IT support as another service from GM.

Moreover GM is partnering with Hive Blockchain. Currently they are building farm in Sweden for Hive Blockchain.

Regards, Marcin

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:11:36 PM

Hi again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WbwYbysDjE

Regards, Marcin

More proof: https://youtu.be/A7NhfuIdy8Q

brobbel

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:08:12 PM

Yes, they are mining.
Yes, they are paying.

But they don't pay everything. They don't answer all tickets. They don't answer tickets in a reasonable time.

So I'm afraid I do think they are turning into scam - because this isn't the way a real business would operate.

Maybe you (ZetaOS) can contact your contacts there to find out why I'm waiting for almost 9 months to get things solved?
Why one of my accounts is still unable to change walletaddresses so all earning goes to the old address?
Why I'm still waiting for hundreds of dollars in earning from the periode around 1 August?
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:04:10 PM

We are indeed mining, and we are indeed paying. Contrary to what's being said or speculated, we pay out everything our customers mine. Our daily payout schedule has been back for some while now, but there are still some payout issues with a small number of customers. Those will be resolved also. The same with tickets. We look into each and every one of them, but sadly, due to the large number of those, not all will be answered within reasonable time. We've already expanded our support team substantially so it is just a matter of time, but even with our current support strength we cannot resolve all tickets instantly. We said it before and we will keep saying this, we will resolve all issues. More about this can be read here http://blog.genesis-mining.com/september-2017-service-update, though a new update should be coming in a few days. Keep an eye on our blog, please.

Meanwhile we’re glad to announce that Bitcoin (Sha-256) mining contracts purchased in the pre-sale period started mining yesterday and first payouts on those contracts will be going out in the coming days. Please note that we’ve already sent payments to a few users during the pre-sale. If you have already received payments from your new hashpower (You can check the amount in your dashboard), then payout for those contracts will delay by the amount of mining days you already received (by a maximum of 5 days). As always, you can keep track of (actual and balanced) payout transactions on your Payouts page, and in general payout will be processed within 24 hours after a day of mining, in UTC time.

We are receiving a lot of inquiries about new hashrate, but sadly we cannot say when we will be able to offer new hashrate just yet, but next to support, that is very high on our priority list, so stay tuned!

Thank you for choosing us and happy mining!

--

Your Genesis Mining Team

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:26:50 AM

Your Genesis Mining Team

Thanks For the Update!

Zeta  Smiley

brobbel

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:22:41 AM

We are indeed mining, and we are indeed paying. Contrary to what's being said or speculated, we pay out everything our customers mine. Our daily payout schedule has been back for some while now, but there are still some payout issues with a small number of customers. Those will be resolved also. The same with tickets. We look into each and every one of them, but sadly, due to the large number of those, not all will be answered within reasonable time. We've already expanded our support team substantially so it is just a matter of time, but even with our current support strength we cannot resolve all tickets instantly. We said it before and we will keep saying this, we will resolve all issues. More about this can be read here http://blog.genesis-mining.com/september-2017-service-update, though a new update should be coming in a few days. Keep an eye on our blog, please.

Unfortunately, I'm waiting since February on two accounts for a solution / payout.
I'm waiting since July/August for several accounts for a payout.
I do have several other issues, waiting for a solution.
I bought an account several weeks ago, not able to change the wallet address (!!!) to my own - so how about those payments?Huh

Promises, promises, promises. Facts: not even half of my tickets are solved at this time, only the simple ones. Yes, you're withholding hunderds of dollars in payments - and "you will pay out" - but how about the missed coins due to the forks. How about the missed income from my earnings?
mptak123

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:41:32 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 08:24:14 AM by mptak123

Meanwhile we’re glad to announce that Bitcoin (Sha-256) mining contracts purchased in the pre-sale period started mining yesterday and first payouts on those contracts will be going out in the coming days. Please note that we’ve already sent payments to a few users during the pre-sale. If you have already received payments from your new hashpower (You can check the amount in your dashboard), then payout for those contracts will delay by the amount of mining days you already received (by a maximum of 5 days). As always, you can keep track of (actual and balanced) payout transactions on your Payouts page, and in general payout will be processed within 24 hours after a day of mining, in UTC time.

We are receiving a lot of inquiries about new hashrate, but sadly we cannot say when we will be able to offer new hashrate just yet, but next to support, that is very high on our priority list, so stay tuned!

Thank you for choosing us and happy mining!

--

Your Genesis Mining Team

Hi Genesis

In general I am happy with your service.

This very few customers is actually a lot inluding myself with ticket over 3 months old. My ticker number is #220484.

You said that daily payout are back to normal for some time but NOT ANYMORE sadly.

On your officail Twitter account I can see a lot of unhappy customers with payouts missing in last days.
Again this is including myself. Yesterday i supoossed to receive payout for 03.11.17 but it never came in.
I am talking about open-ended contracts so very nice start for a new haspower, congrats...

Regards, Marcin

Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: